Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Minnesota Libido: Part 3

Minnesota Libido: Part 3.

Window sex shows in the snowy night.

Based on a post by TruthwithaTwist. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.


The light coming in from the city lights made the sky glow in an orange-yellow hue. The snow was falling harder now and the effect was mesmerizing. When the wind would blow, snow would spiral in front of the windows, then dissipate into a swirling cloud. We sat and watched the storm for about 10 minutes, with Sherri occasionally taking a sip of her drink, and sometimes rubbing her naked ass against me. I continued to fondle her tits and kiss the back of her neck as we watched the storm fill the sky. We'd just had some amazing blizzard sex after a Christmas party. Our drapes were wide open in the high-rise condo's living room. The Twin Cities skyline was reduced to a snowy white glow, but the other towers in the development were only 50 yards from us. About the width between sidelines of a football field. Most of the windows were glowing from Christmas trees all lit up. In the other living rooms Lamps added to the ambiance.



Out of nowhere, Sherri suddenly exclaimed, "We have naked people!"



"Where?"



"First building, 2 floors up, one, two, three, four windows from the left."



I propped myself up to get a better look and sure enough, a middle-aged woman was in her bedroom getting undressed. She looked like she had been at a similar event as we had been, as she was in the process of taking off a red cocktail dress and staring out her window with her lights on. This gave us a clear view of her bra-clad torso and eventually her matching red panties. She reached around and undid her bra, releasing her large tits from their containment. She was either oblivious or apathetic to the fact that she could be seen, because she stood in her window, staring out, while gently rubbing her tits.



"That's something you men will never understand. Just how amazing it feels to release your tits from a bra at the end of the day."



Before I could respond, we saw that something behind the other woman got her attention, as she suddenly turned away, giving us a view of her thong-covered ass. Further back in the room, we saw a bare-chested, silver-haired man take her into an embrace. As they passionately kissed, we could see that they were both exploring the other with their hands. After a few minutes, they broke their embrace and started walking toward the bed. Just as the woman bent over to remove her thong, the lights clicked off enveloping them in darkness.



"Well! Show's over!" I joked as I slumped back into the chair.



Sherri got a glint in her eye and said, "Maybe we can give a little show of our own if anyone else is out there."



She slid off the chair to her knees and reached up to start pulling off my boxers. I lifted my hips to let her slide them over my pelvis and down my legs.



"But first, let me get you ready." Sherri reached over for her glass and took a large sip of champagne. I saw her swish it around in her mouth and swallow, just as she took my entire length into her mouth.



The combination of the chilled champagne, tiny bubbles and the heat of her mouth was an incredible feeling. As she swirled her tongue around my shaft, I could steel feel the slight carbonation from the liquid giving a tingling effect all over my cock. Sherri worked her mouth up and down alternating between using her lips to suck on just the head, to taking me all the way to the entrance to her throat. As I watched her head bob up and down, I took some of her long blonde hair into my hands to increase her speed.



I could feel my arousal building and Sherri could too, because she pushed herself up and said, "Nope. You're not cumming yet. I have a better idea. Hand me that pillow from the couch."

I handed her one of the throw pillows and she put in on the 3 foot ledge that was against the base of the windows. She reached over and turned on the lamp on the end table by the chair. This meant that for the first time, anyone who looked our way would be able to see into our condo. Once the light was on, she leaned over onto the ledge , placing her forearms on the pillow. That left her bent over, with her heels planted and her ass stuck out behind her.



I came up behind her and gripped her hip with my left hand. I used my right hand to start rubbing my cock-head up against the entrance of her sopping wet pussy. As I did that, she began to push back against me, attempting to get me inside her. The mutual teasing went back and forth for only a minute or two, until I couldn't take it anymore.



With a grunt, I said, "I need to be inside you" and thrusted forward. After all the teasing, touching, licking and sucking, I didn't have the strength to ease myself into her. I entered her pussy in one big thrust. She was wet enough that she was able to take me in fully. I shifted so that I had both my hands on her hips, and with her heels still on we were lined up to give me perfect alignment with her. I started thrusting harder and was able to look up and see her reflection in our windows. Her small tits were bouncing with each thrust. Her long hair had fallen over her face obscuring my view, but I could hear her gasping and moaning with each thrust.



I could feel her wetness flowing down my cock and balls as we continued our thrusting. Her pussy was an amazing velvety glove that wrapped around me as moved in and out. I kept changing the tempo from rapidly pounding in and out to slowly pulling all the back to her entrance before slowly sliding back in. Because of our angle, I would occasionally brush against her g-spot, soliciting a larger moan from her. After a few minutes, I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I slowed down for a moment. As I did that, I reached down and grabbed a fistful of Sherri's hair, pulling her head up to see our reflection in the window as well.



"Babe, you look so hot right now. Look at you, bent over, with your ass up in the air, your tits bouncing as I fuck you. Look. Tell me, do you like watching yourself getting fucked?"



Sherri was staring at our reflection in the darkened windows. "Yes, it's so hot. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."



I renewed my grip on her hair and her hip and began thrusting harder into her. The sounds of me slapping up against her ass filled the room as we picked up our speed and force. At this point, I could feel the pressure building in my balls and knew I wasn't going to last much longer.



"Babe. I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?"



"Cum inside me. Fill me up. Fill my pussy with your cum."



Hearing her tell me where she wanted me to cum sent me over the edge. I thrusted forward one final time and exploded into her pussy. We both panted and grunted as wave after wave of my cum filled her up. I could feel our combined juices leak out of her as we slowed our pace.



Sherri collapsed her arms and laid down on the pillow, panting and gasping for air. I was still inside her, working to get my own pulse rate down to normal. I was still holding on to her hips, losing some of my hardness, but not going completely soft. Every few seconds, Sherri would move or rotate her hips, keeping me stimulated inside her. I could feel our combined juices flowing out of her, and on to my crotch and pelvis. I knew I was getting to the point of getting hard again, but figured that her legs must be getting tired of standing and bracing her up.



Just as I started to pull out, I stopped when something caught my eye. "Babe. Someone's watching us."



Sherri lifted her head and tried to look through the windows and the storm toward the other buildings, "Where?"



"Across the way, down a few floors. There's a guy in the window and someone is jerking him off."



Sure enough, after searching for a few seconds, she was able to make out the figure of a man across the way. He had on a bathrobe that was open, showing that he was naked underneath. Although the shadows prevented us from seeing many details, it was obvious that there was a woman behind him who was jerking him off as he looked up toward us. The sight of the mystery couple combined with the excitement of being watched had me hardening again. As I started to move back inside her, Sherri spoke up.



"Wait, stop. We're not going to let him watch! That's just weird." She started to stand up, but I pushed her shoulders back down and began to slide in and out of her again.



"You were the one who turned the lights on. I'm officially calling your bluff." I started to move faster while straining to see our observers through the snow.



"Oh, that's so hot. I can't believe we're going to do this. But, please babe, my legs are dying. Let's switch things up a bit."



I pulled out and backed away, letting Sherri stand up. She arched her back and stretched, which I'm sure was an intentional bonus view for our audience.



"I've got it" said Sherri. "You sit on the window ledge. Perfect. Now, put your feet on the ottoman."



As I followed her directions, I had my back to the windows as Sherri finally kicked off her heels, then straddled me and lowered her dripping pussy back on to my cock. She was facing out and started narrating for me.



"Babe. They are definitely watching us. He has a set of binoculars and he's looking right as us. He's watching me ride you, baby."



As she spoke, I pulled her closer to me and took her left tit into my mouth. I took her small nipple and danced my tongue over it, feeling it stiffen. I switched over to her other tit and did the same. As I sucked and licked on her tits, Sherri began to ride me harder. Because of her angle, she was rubbing her clit right along my pubic bone and I could feel her starting to peak again.



"I can see her hand. She's stroking his cock right now. I think he's telling her what we're doing. Oh, she's gonna make him cum just from watching us."



Knowing they were watching, I decided to turn it up a notch. I took my hand and gave Sherri a solid smack on her ass.



"Fuck!" she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. I smacked her other cheek as she bucked on me, rolling into another level of her orgasm. I could feel my own orgasm coming on quickly, as she started to gasp for air and slow her own motions.



In a quick movement, I pulled out of her pussy, picked her up, and laid her back onto the ottoman under her. I glanced over my shoulder to see our audience and began to jerk my own cock off. After only a few strokes, I let loose with a huge moan and exploded on to Sherri's prone form.



Cum shot from my cock and began to cover Sherri's tits and stomach in a flood of creamy fluid. As my body jerked, a few errant streams hit her chin and hair. I looked over my shoulder to see that the woman had dropped to her knees and had taken our observer into her mouth as he exploded into it.



I stepped away from the window, and clicked of the light, collapsing into the armchair where the night had started. Sherri crawled in next to me, still covered in my cum. She licked some off of her lips and took a sip of champagne.



She nuzzled into my neck and gave me kiss, "Happy Holidays, babe. I'd say we got the season off to a good start."



I reached down and rolled her stockings down her legs. Her head fell into the soft back of the chair and I grabbed a large blanket from the nearby sofa. I slid back into the chair with her, both of us covered in our juices. Sherri snuggled back into me, the alcohol and activities sending her off into a deep sleep. I tried to keep my eyes open, watching the storm, but soon e both dozed off, as the holiday snow continued to fall over the city.

Exchanging Valentine's Gifts

My pregnant wife & I have a special Valentines date

When my wife, Sherri and I got married, we knew we wanted to have kids quickly. I was 31 at the time and she was a few years older. So the window, as they say, was closing. We didn't expect her to get pregnant That quickly, though! Sherri announced the news in mid-October that she was expecting our first child.



The whole time we were dating and at our wedding, Sherri was a rail-thin blonde with hair halfway down her back. She had small b-cup tits, tiny waist, wider hips and ass, and long legs. Back in the early 2000, she was a perfect model for the women's clothing store "bebe". As her pregnancy progressed, she started to fill out more. Her tits got larger and fuller, her ass got bigger and her stomach began to grow. Because she was almost 5 months pregnant, she had a growing baby bump that she mostly hid with her clothes. Bulky sweaters and loose fitting dresses hadn't yet given way to full maternity-wear.



Still, she tended to hide herself from me as her body changed. When I did see her naked, I noticed even more differences. Her areolae were larger and darker than usual, almost absorbing her small nipples on her swollen tits. She had also been letting her pubic hair grow in more. Usually, Sherri kept herself closely trimmed but at that point, she had a thicker brown bush that was in a messy triangle.



The most unfortunate part of her early pregnancy? Morning sickness. Actually, to call it that is inaccurate. Sherri suffered from morning, afternoon, evening and night sickness. The poor woman was constantly nauseous with heartburn and after 4-5 months of pregnancy, it was starting to wear on her. She had less energy but was also losing her zest for life in general. Just the aspect of being constantly sick to her stomach made doing everything more difficult and less enjoyable for her.



As a result, we spent most of that winter at home, watching TV, renting movies, and playing games. Oh, and no sex. That one was a joint effort, however. Given her overall condition, she didn't have much interest in getting bounced around in bed. At the same time, I wasn't exactly pushing her. Truth be told, I was terrified. I was one of those guys that thought her having sex while she was pregnant would somehow hurt Sherri or our unborn child. No, I didn't think my cock would be poking the baby in the head , I should be so lucky to be that big, but I was just nervous about the whole idea of sex.



In mid-January as Valentine's Day approached, I asked Sherri what she wanted to do for the holiday.



"I'll be honest" she said, "The nausea has been better lately. Heartburn too. But I just don't feel like going out, is that Okay?"



"Whatever you want. But do you just want to make a reservation at the Lakeside Café around the corner? It's casual with great food, they know us there and if you start to feel sick, we're close to home."



Sherri's eyes started to tear up. "No. Can't we just stay in? I mean look at me. I have dark circles under my eyes, my hair seems to have these weird curls now" she was now progressing from tears to full crying and sobbing. "Less and less of my clothes fit, my skin is breaking out, I can't wear high heels because my feet hurt, I'm tired all the time and none of my clothes even fit me!"



I wrapped my arms around Sherri and let her cry into my shoulder. As she started to slowly calm down, I said, "You said your clothes don't fit twice." Sherri stifled a small chuckle as she sniffled on my shoulder.



"Shut up. Don't make me laugh. This sucks."



"Look Babe, if you don't want to do anything that night, it's fine. But you can't let all this build up! You're gonna make yourself sick." I pulled her away from me and looked her in the eye. "Let me look into some options and then we can decide. But if what you want to do is stay in, that's fine with me, too."



The next day, I went into my office on a mission. I asked my assistant, Grace, to follow me into my office. I "inherited" Grace from my predecessor and she was a veteran of the company. Grace was in her late-fifties and I was convinced she was more in charge than I was on any given day.



"What's up?" she asked.



"I need your help. Sherri is in a tough place right now. She was in tears for an hour last night."



"What did you do?"



"Nothing! I asked her what she wanted to do for Valentine's Day!"



"So, what upset her?"



"Everything. Valentine's Day, her hair, her feet, her skin. Literally everything."



"Yeah, you men will never understand, but pregnancy is miserable. I mean the kids are wonderful and motherhood is great; but everything else pretty much sucks. So, what are we doing?"



I gave Grace a sarcastic look, "I don't know. That's why I have you, to tell me what to do."



"Useless. You men are all the same. Fucking useless. Do you have any ideas?"



My latest blank stare seemed to frustrate Grace even more. If we hoped to progress at all, she knew she'd have to take control of all of this.



"Okay" she started. "Valentine's Day is on a Saturday this year. Is there a little restaurant close to you that she likes? Nothing too fancy?"



"There's the Lakeside Bistro. We know the owner and go there all the time."



"Great" she continued, "I need you to call him and get a reservation. But warn him that you may end up doing takeout at the last minute if Sherri wants to stay in."



"Got it" I said as she scribbled in her pad, never looking down, keeping eye contact with me.



"You're going to treat her to a whole day of pampering to make her feel like her old self for a day. Who's her best friend?"



"Linda"



"Call Linda. Tell her to block off that day to spend with Sherri." Grace was in full order-giving mode, now. "I'll find a salon to get her hair done, plus a facial and massage for her and her friend. I'll find the most upscale maternity store in the city and set up an appointment and account for the day. Then, I'll make up a little coupon book for you to give her the week before."



"You are amazing. What do you need me to do?" I asked.



"Call the restaurant, call Linda and give me a credit card."



I reached into my pocket and pulled out a credit card from my wallet, "Ya know Grace, this is why I keep you around."



As she stood to leave my office, she replied, "Bullshit. Just be glad I keep telling the company to keep you around. Oh, and write down the Chop House restaurant in Middlebury."



"Why?"



"Because you are treating Ted and me to a romantic dinner on Valentines Day. I'll take care of it on your card when I do the rest."



On the Monday before Valentine's Day, I picked up a dozen roses (that Grace ordered) and got the coupon book to bring home to Sherri. When I got home, she was working on her laptop, curled up on the couch. You could just see her baby bump under her sweatshirt and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. When she looked up, she saw the roses and exclaimed, "Roses?!?! You didn't have to get those for me." I handed them to her with the card and coupon book.



"They really are beautiful. Where did Grace order them from?"



"How do you know I didn't get them myself?"



Sherri's eyes rolled back so far I thought she would hurt herself. "Because you can barely go piss without her at this point. No way you did this." She then started to open the card. "What's in here?"



As Sherri started to read the note and coupons, she started to cry again.



"No. You didn't have to do all this. This is crazy."



"Seriously? With everything you've been dealing with? I think you deserve some treats for yourself. Besides, Linda is on board so you really have no choice now!"



Sherri stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck, still sniffling into my neck and shoulder, "Thank you, Jay."



Saturday morning arrived and so did Linda at our condo at 9am sharp. Linda was a travel agent with a big mane of red hair, loud makeup and personality to match it all. We always joked that we could hear Linda enter a room long before we would ever see her. Linda's wardrobe consisted of short skirts and low cut tops to show off her impressive bust. Sherri and I would often joke that Linda would probably sprain an ankle if she wore heels lower than 4 inches high.



As Sherri's best friend, Linda knew Sherri was in the doldrums during her pregnancy and was determined to snap her out of it. Sherri was less than enthusiastic as she was second-guessing how she looked and felt heading out for the day. Linda, however, was having none of it.



"Bitch" she started. "You look better 5 months pregnant than most women look on a daily basis. You can still barely see your belly, your skin is fucking glowing and your tits are getting bigger." She physically spun Sherri around as she continued. "And I'm surprised Jay isn't trying to tap that ass every night the way it looks right now."



"Linda, stop" attempted Sherri.



"No. You stop. Cut the shit and let's go. You admitted to me that the morning sickness has mostly calmed down and you can actually do stuff again. Besides, Jason said he's paying for everything today, so don't fuck this up for me, too!"



As Linda pushed Sherri out the front door she turned to me and gave me a wink, "Don't worry. I've got this."



The two women got back to the condo close to 4:00 carrying a bunch of bags of various sizes. I was snoozing on the couch with a college basketball game on in the background. When I looked over, I could see the difference in Sherri right away. She had a relaxed glow on her face from the treatment and her hair had been trimmed and curled with some new highlights added.



"Did you two have fun?" I asked.



"Yes" Sherri replied. "Thank you So much, Jay. If you're still up for it, we should definitely go out tonight to the bistro. But, I'm going to go crash for an hour or so. I'm exhausted. Linda, are you sure you don't want to join us tonight?"



I was surprised that Sherri would invite Linda out for our first date in months, but Linda made it a non-issue.



"No. You kids have fun. I have my boy toy Chad taking me out tonight."



Linda helped Sherri carry the bags to the bedroom and emerged a few minutes later. She flopped on the sofa so we could chat for a minute.



"How was she?" I asked.



"Good. Once I got her out of her funk."



"She feeling Okay?"



"Yes! She's fine! I don't know what she's telling you, but she hasn't been nauseous for a couple of weeks. She's actually going back to yoga class to keep herself in shape. Her big problem has been her own self-image. She's having trouble with her new mom body and everything changing. Plus, don't forget that her hormones are going crazy right now."



"What can I do?"



"Nothing, sweetie. Just keep doing what you're doing and try not to piss her off."



"Did she have fun today?"



"Yup. We had a great day. She needed it." Linda started to stand up. "But I have to go home and get ready for my date tonight."



Linda kissed me on the forehead and said, "You guys have fun tonight!"



A few hours later, I was dressed and waiting for Sherri to head around the corner to the bistro for dinner. I heard her getting ready and double-checked that she still wanted to head out. For the first time in a few months, the Sherri that came around the corner looked like the confident woman I knew and loved.



She was wearing a new red dress that was low-cut at her tits and highlighted her increased cleavage. I assumed she must have been wearing a new push-up bra because "the girls" were certainly looking good! The bottom of the dress was loose and flouncy, hiding her baby bump but ending just above her knees. She was wearing some patterned black tights and knee high boots with a small, but chunky heel. She had on makeup that was perfect for a night out and her long blonde hair had a new curl to it that had it falling to her shoulder blades.



"Babe, you look amazing!"



Sherri did a quick little spin that made her skirt rise up and her hair bounce on her shoulders.



"Thanks, sweetie! I really do appreciate everything today. You and Linda got me out of my funk for the first time in months."



We left the condo and braved the February cold as we walked the few blocks to the restaurant. The bistro was a quaint, intimate little restaurant that we frequented. Matt, the manager, had reserved us a little table in the front window so we could look out and watch the people walking by.



Matt put together an amazing multi-course Valentines meal for customers that night. We started with sauteed porcini mushrooms, followed by Beef Tartare and a mixed green salad. The main course was ratatouille with seared snapper. A cheese course was followed by a pannacotta with vanilla and spices. We ended with freshly brewed espressos.



Sherri had to be selective with some of the items because of her condition and she was limited to one glass of wine for the evening. Still, it was amazing because for the first time in months, we sat, we relaxed, we chatted and we even flirted. As we walked home, I could tell that Sherri was starting to fade a bit.



"You Okay?" I asked.



Sherri snuggled into my arm a bit more, "Yes. I'm great. Just getting tired. I just don't have the energy I usually do. But thank you, Jay. Tonight has been wonderful."



We walked back into our condo and went straight to the bedroom. Sherri sat on the bed and lifted her leg. "Can you help me get these boots off? My feet are starting to hurt." I reached down and unzipped each boot then pulled them off from the heel. I had been with Sherri long enough to know the signals she was sending and they weren't leading to romance that night.



"I'm gonna get changed and go watch a movie for a bit." I said. "You should get into your peejays and get some rest." I gave Sherri a quick kiss and started to peel off my clothes, changing into a t-shirt and sweats.



"I'm sorry, babe. I really had a fun night" Sherri said with her eyes still closed on the bed. "I'm gonna undress, get changed, then I'll come out and say goodnight."



I poured myself a drink and went into our living room. As I've mentioned in other stories, our condo complex actually consisted of three different buildings, all 40 stories tall. They bordered a common area with a pool, small lawn area and benches that all the buildings shared. Because our unit faced into the middle of the buildings, we could easily see into the windows of the other buildings, just as they could see into ours. This was made easier by the fact that every condo had huge windows that ran from about waist-high to the ceiling, giving us all incredible views. Any resident with "inside facing" windows knew the perils and attractions of the setup. On the negative side, you had to make sure your shades were drawn if you didn't want to people to be able to see you. On the positive side, more often than not, there were residents who were more open to being seen. Anyone who denied at least one instance of seeing something , naughty, in another window was either blind or a liar.



I wandered over to big bay window and started scanning the windows of the other buildings. Most of the windows were dark and some you could tell were watching TV by the flickering lights. Some people were visible sitting at tables, reading and talking with others in their condos. As I sipped my drink, one set of windows caught my attention as there were over a dozen candles lit and sitting on the window sill. The condo was below mine, so I was actually looking down with a decent view into their living room. As I watched, my eyes adjusted and I could see two people on a large rug on the floor surrounded by more candles. A woman was naked and was riding her partner. I sipped my drink as I watched them doing the one thing I wished I was doing too.



The woman was a slight brunette with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She had small tits and a muscular ass that she was using to grind her pelvis on her partner. I couldn't see much of her partner as he was shrouded in shadows. She had her hands planted on his chest as she sat upright riding him. As I watched the apartment below, I heard the bathroom door open down the hall followed by the sound of Sherri's bare feet padding down the hallway. It wasn't unusual for us to do some "window-peeping" both alone and together, so I didn't make an effort to move away.



I felt Sherri come up behind me and wrap her arms around my waist, "Whatcha watching?" I didn't look back, but pointed in the direction of the window.



"About 3 floors down, two windows over from the left." The woman in the lower apartment had collapsed her arms and was now pressed against her lover's chest. His arms were around her and they were both thrusting with vigor.



"Do you want to keep watching?" Sherri started as she turned me by my waist, "Or do you want to join me in the bedroom for a bit?"



Once I turned, I saw that Sherri hadn't changed into comfy sweats or peejays, but a sexy little chemise. The garment had black spaghetti straps that led to some sheer lace cups that held her growing tits. Under her bust, the garment was a Valentine's Day-appropriate red satin that flared out at her waist and ended just below her pussy and ass cheeks. She grabbed me around the neck and pulled me in for a kiss. As our lips met and her hands pulled me closer to her, my own hands wandered down, under her skirt and grabbed her bare ass cheeks.



Sherri was pressing her pussy against my rapidly-growing cock that was pushing against my sweatpants. She slightly raised one leg as our tongues wrestled with a passion we hadn't released in months. When we pulled apart to take a breath, I slightly pushed her away.



"Are you sure you're Okay?" I asked.



"Trust me, I'm fine. When the nausea stopped a few weeks ago, I planned on making Valentine's Day a special night. Then, when you and Grace and Linda planned today, I know it would make it all perfect."



"But will you be Okay? And the baby?"



Sherri actually chuckled at me. "Yes. We'll both be fine. Every book And my doctor say that sex is perfectly safe while I'm pregnant. And one thing that doesn't get talked about much is that a pregnant woman's hormones are out of control. So, I've been horny for close to two weeks waiting for tonight. Consider this my little Valentine's gift to you."



Without another word, Sherri took me by the hand and led me down the hall to the bedroom. With every step, I could see her ass cheeks peeking out from under her skirt. When we got to the bedroom, Sherri backed me up to the bed and pushed me down so I was sitting.



"Take off those sweats and boxers" were her only orders as she grabbed a pillow and placed it on the ground in front of me. I didn't waste any time and I peeled off my sweats (little did she know I wasn't wearing boxers) while she settled down on her knees. Sherri spread my knees apart and took my rigid cock in one of her hands. She slowly started stroking up and down my length making me even harder. Sherri wasn't looking at me, instead she was staring at the motion of her own hand, as if she were mesmerized by the movement.

After a minute of stroking, Sherri leaned forward and licked the head of my cock gently like she was just tasting the top of an ice cream cone. She continued the stroking and slight licking as she slowly wet the entire tip of my penis. In one motion, Sherri pulled down the skin wrapped around my cock and took its head into her mouth. She didn't go any further, she just kept my head her mouth and continued to swirl her tongue around it. Now and again, she would lick the opening causing my cock to twitch in her mouth.



I had one hand holding myself up, while I had wrapped the other into Sherri's curly blonde hair. She swirled her tongue around my cock, she looked up and made eye contact with me. As she did, she plunged down taking my entire length into her mouth. I moaned out loud at the sensation of her taking me deep into her mouth. She bobbed up and down a few times as I felt the pressure building in me. Just as quickly as she started, she lifted her head and my cock popped out of her mouth.



Sherri leaned over and opened the bottom drawer of her night stand. When she leaned back, I saw she had a plastic bottle of flavored lubricant in her hand.



"Don't come yet, babe" she started. "I have a little Valentine's gift for you, now."



With that, Sherri peeled one strap off her shoulder and lifted her arm out. She did the same on the other side and pushed the top of her chemise down, exposing her tits. They had definitely changed during the first part of her pregnancy. They were larger and seemed, fuller. Her areolae had darkened and showed against her pale skin. Sherri opened the lube and poured some into the cleft of her tits. As it dripped down, she used her hands to spread it all over her tits, making sure to cover her inner valley. Sherri put down the bottle and propped herself up a little higher. She leaned forward and using her hands, spread her tits open until they enveloped my rock-hard unit. She then pushed them together, creating a slick warm tunnel for my cock. Sherri began raising and lowering her body, fucking me with her tits. Over the years, I had fucked her pussy, her mouth and even her ass on a rare occasion, but this was a first with her. Her normally smaller tits weren't the best for this sort of action, but thanks to her condition, she now had an amazing set of pillowy tits to fuck.



Sherri was squeezing and gripping her tits as she continued to stroke my rigid cock. Each movement of her hands and torso cause different sensations around me. I could only moan as she continued her efforts to make me come. After working her tits up and down my cock repeatedly, Sherri came up with a new twist, as my cock would emerge from the top of her cleavage, she leaned forward with her head and started to lick and suck as best she could. The added moisture from her mouth increased the sensations, bringing me closer to shooting my load. Sherri sensed this and pushed her tits together even tighter.



"That's it baby, fuck my titties. I want you to shoot your hot cum all over my big pregnant tits." I was now thrusting up into her cleavage taking over the motions from her. I was literally fucking my wife's tits for the first time ever. She was read to send me of the edge at that point.



"And just think, the bigger my tits get, the better you can fuck them. Do it Jay, shoot that load all into my titties. Fuck my tits. Come, baby, come!"



With that, I followed her command and started to shoot waves of cum. The first shot hit her in the chin and mouth, but she quickly pressed my cock back down so that the rest of my cum splattered her neck, torso and tits. As the last spurt of cum landed, I fell back onto the bed and watched Sherri begin rubbing my cream into her tits. She made sure spread it all over her tits, taking time to work it into her cleavage and on to her nipples. By the time she was done, her entire chest was a shiny mix of lubricant, sweat and cum. Sherri pulled herself up off the floor and pushed me over on to the bed.



"Since you're probably going to need some time to recharge, how about you see your next Valentine's day present?"



Sherri settled herself in on the bed with her back up against the pile of pillows. She reached down and pulled up the short red skirt of her chemise to reveal a completely bare pussy. She saw the shocked expression on my face and explained, "When we were at the spa, Linda convinced me to get a little extra done. You like?"



"I definitely like!"



"Then get down there and show me." I didn't wait for her to say another word as I moved down on the bed and settled with my face between her thighs. I began kissing up one of her inner thighs before switching over and kissing down the other, never touching her pussy. Sherri was having none of it, however.



"No teasing tonight, Jay. I want to feel your tongue on my bare pussy."



I looked up from between her thighs and saw just how wanton she looked. Her newly curly hair was spread over the pillows, her red lipstick smeared over her lips. Her tits were still exposed and shining from her recent tit fuck and her entire chemise was bundled at her belly to give me access to her pussy.



Instead of building up to anything, I plunged my head into her and immediately began probing her pussy with my tongue. Sherri let out a huge moan as I began to lick her pussy lips and flick her clit with my tongue.



"Babe, that's so good. I've missed your tongue on me so much."



Sherri would sometimes shave her pussy bare, but even before her pregnancy she was more apt to keep it closely trimmed. I had always loved the feel of her completely smooth, so I was enjoying every second of it. I was using less technique and more pure passion and lust. I was alternating between licking her smooth lips to fucking her as deep as I could with my tongue. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter as I lapped at her cleft trying to taste as much as I could of her juices.



At one point, I wrapped my lips around her engorged clit and started to suck on it while I flicked it with my tongue.



"Uh, that's it. Do that. You're going to make me come."



Sherri had her hands wrapped up in my hair and was pulling me tighter and tighter into her pussy. I was doing my best to breathe from my nose as I kept licking, kissing and sucking with my mouth. Sherri was bucking her hips against me, fucking my face trying to reach her climax. I knew she was close, so I sucked on her clit as hard as I could as I brought my hand up and inserted two fingers into her. That was all it took.



Sherri gripped my head and screamed so loudly, someone would think there was a murder taking place. As she thrusted her pussy against me, a flood of juices came pouring out of her pussy. She had never squirted before, so it caught me surprise. In my attempt to breathe and suck as her juices hit me, I actually started to choke and cough a bit. I pulled out my fingers and pushed myself away from Sherri as I coughed and tried to get my breath back.



Sherri didn't notice any of this as she had brought her hand back down to her pussy and was rubbing herself to a second orgasm. It only took a matter of seconds before she was gasping for air and another stream of cum shot out of her pussy onto the bedspread.



If she looked hot before, now she looked positively slutty. Her legs were splayed wide open and her pussy was literally dripping with juices. She was still working through some orgasmic aftershocks so her hips were spasming, causing her engorged tits to shake. Her hair was matted to her forehead and sweat was dripping off her tits.



Watching her, my cock was back at full strength and I wanted nothing more than to be inside her. I moved myself back up to the top of the bed and pulled Sherri closer to me. As she opened her eyes, she started to lean in for a kiss before pushing me away a bit.



"Babe. I'm so sorry. I've never squirted like that before. I should have warned you, but I didn't have time."



"It's Okay. Trust me. I just caught me off guard."



"Must be some pregnancy thing. But can you do me a favor?"



"Sure. What's up?"



"You are covered in cum. Normally, I don't mind, but it's really strong. Can you just go wash your face? It smells so strong on you. Again, normally I don't mind but, "



"I know" I interrupted, "it's a pregnancy thing!" I jumped out of bed with my cock bobbing in front of me and went to the bathroom. I grabbed some face soap and thoroughly washed my face and chin. When I got back to the bedroom, Sherri had finally removed the last of her lingerie and was waiting for me. As I climbed back into bed, I hesitated for the first time.



"Uh, what's the best way to do this? I don't want to hurt anything."



Sherri pushed me on to my back and lifted her leg over to straddle me.



"Don't worry. You're not going to hurt me or the baby. Let me get on top of you so I can control everything."



Sherri then reached under herself and guided my cock into her pussy for the first time in months. I always loved fucking Sherri after she came because it was always an amazing mixture of wetness and tightness. Her pussy walls were swollen and tight from her orgasm but at the time she was so well lubricated that I slid right in. As I felt her pussy lips bottom out on the base of my cock, she paused and just gently rocked back and forth, getting used to having me back inside her.



"Jay, this feels so good. I feel so full. I love your cock. You know that, right? I love having you inside me again."



"I love being inside you babe."



"Just give me a minute to get used to having you inside me. It's been so long." Sherri paused with me deep inside as she got used to the feeling. Despite the fact that she was barely moving, I could feel her pussy walls pulsating around me. I could feel her slowly stretching and loosening as we stayed connected. And as she loosened, she began rocking her hips back and forth again.



I couldn't help but moan as she increased the speed of her movements, "Um, babe. You feel amazing on my cock."



I reached up and cupped her swollen tits, using my thumbs to stroke and tease her nipples. Her tits were still slick from earlier and felt her nipples hardening as I played with them. Sherri, meanwhile, was picking up the speed and intensity of her motion. She was no longer gently rocking on my cock but was now actively riding me in more of an up and down motion. I could feel her soaked pussy rise off my cock until it felt like I would slide out, before feeling her plunge back down my shaft. With every thrust, Sherri was letting out small, breathy grunts as her pussy lips slid up and down my cock.



Sherri stopped for a second and shifted her position, leaning her torso toward me.



"Suck on my tits, babe. I want you to lick them clean."



I momentarily paused because in all truthfulness, I didn't love the idea of licking my own dried cum off her chest. Over the course of our relationship, there had been a few times when, after coming inside Sherri, she had asked me to lick her to orgasm. I never savored the taste or action of eating my own cream pie from her, but always figured that I owed it to her for all sexual acts she tried for my benefit. From oral to anal to a couple of rare threesomes, the least I could do was lick a bit of my own cum to make her happy.



Sherri was presenting her tits to me as she continued to ride me. I cupped them both and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of her sweat and my cum mixed with some of the remaining lubricant. Sherri pressed her tit further into my mouth as she moaned even louder. I ran my tongue around her nipple before flicking it, causing it to pucker in my mouth. Sherri was driving her pussy on to my cock as I switched to her other tit. I was greeted by the same taste and felt the familiar stiffening of her nipple again.



I wasn't sure if it was the pregnancy, but Sherri was clearly responding more to the stimulation of her tits. The more I licked and sucked, the harder she rode me. She was alternating between driving up and down on my cock and grinding her bare pussy on my pelvis. I had a solid grip on both her tits and continued to suck them clean.



Sherri hit her peak and knocked my arms away collapsing on to my chest. Her pussy was spasming around my cock as I felt another spurt of juices flow out over my thighs. Sherri was panting as she rode out her second climax of the night. I had my hands on her ass, as she continued small movements until her orgasm subsided.



"Oh, Jay, that was so good" she moaned into my ear. "But I want to feel your cum in me." As Sherri talked, she shifted so that my cock was just barely inside her. Her pussy lips were grabbing the head of my cock, driving me crazy. She kept up the small movements, sending bolts of arousal around my sensitive cock head. My cock stiffened and I could feel my balls start to tighten. Sherri felt it too and did what she knew would work to send me over the edge.



"Yeah, baby, that's it. Come in my pussy." Sherri was now picking up her speed on my cock again. "I want to feel your cum shoot deep inside me. Can you do that for me baby?"



"Uh, Babe, keep talking. I'm close. So, so, close."



"Yeah? You like that baby? You like when I talk dirty?"



"Yes. Please. Tell me what you want. Tell me, "



"You know what I want. I want to feel your hot cum in me again. Just like the night you put this baby in me. I want to feel your cum in my hot, wet, cunt."



Hearing those final words set me off. I grabbed Sherri's ass even tighter as my cock exploded inside of her. I shot my load into her pussy and kept thrusting until I felt the last spurt come out. We were both hot and sweaty, covered in a mixture of our combined juices. I could feel her fuller belly pressed against me as my cum and her juices flowed out of her. After a few minutes, Sherri rolled off of me and I felt even more cum flow out of her empty pussy.



She was the first to speak, "Jay. That was amazing. Thank you for an amazing day."



"Babe. Thank you for an awesome night. That was crazy."



Sherri stood up and wavered a bit as she stood. "I'm going to take a shower, alone!" she said with a smirk. But so you know, you have Linda to thank for some of that tonight. She talked me into going bare again and had some suggestions for me to try tonight."



"I guess I'll be sure to thank her next time I see her."



As Sherri sauntered away, she left me with the final piece of my Valentine's Day gift, "Well, I was serious when I invited her join us tonight. And I didn't mean for just for dinner. So maybe keep next Saturday night clear just in case she's free."



As the bathroom door closed behind her, the last thing I saw was Sherri's heart-shaped bottom give me a final wiggle, which was an appropriate end to our Valentine's Day.

Weeks went by and on the day of the event, Sherri went to the hotel where it was taking place early in the day to help set-up. I followed later and checked us into our room that we had booked. (Our young daughter was spending the night at the house of one her friends.) In the time that had passed, I decided to stick with the Disney theme, but I went in a slightly different direction - Captain Jack Sparrow! I thought it was a fun costume, kept in the spirit of the night and would let me drink and stagger around, all in character.



I went down to the ballroom to check on the preparation for the event and saw all the volunteers bustling around setting up decorations and auction items on various tables. Sherri handed me the keys to her car and asked if I could grab her bags and bring them up to the room while she finished some last details. I unleaded her suitcase, a huge garment bag, plus a big box that held what I assumed was her costume. I was tempted to peek but decided to just follow instructions, then settle in to watch some college football until it was time to get ready.



The hotel room we booked was a small suite divided into two parts. When you entered, you stepped into a small living room area with a pull-out sofa-bed and a desk there was a little half-bath by the door. The bedroom and bathroom were through a separate door across from the sofa.



I was sitting on the sofa, with a beer I grabbed at the bar, when I heard voices outside the door. The electronic lock triggered, and I looked up to see Sherri entering with someone close behind.



"Hey Babe! You decent?" Sherri called out. "Grace is with me!"



I looked past Sherri and saw Grace walking in behind her. Sherri stood at 5'5" and Grace seemed to stand a bit taller, but this may have also been an illusion caused by Grace's mane of curly red hair. She was obviously of Irish decent with bright green eyes, pale skin and tendrils of dark red hair spilling down over her shoulders, nearly reaching the middle of her back. Grace had on a pair of skinny jeans and tight black top that clung to her, showing off her toned body. Her chest was small, but when she turned, I got a look at her solid filling out her jeans. She was a natural beauty who could always light up a room with her smile and laugh. She had on a pair of calf-high boots that women love to wear in Autumn and I gave her an appreciative look as she walked in dropping her bags on the nearby chair.



We had hung out with Grace and her husband, Andrew, a few times over the past few years. They were both easy to socialize with and the nights were always fun. Grace and I had a fun, flirty rapport that usually caused our spouses to roll their eyes at us. Unfortunately, in January, Sherri came home and told me that Grace and Andy had separated. Turns out, he had been hiding a gambling problem and had done some serious damage to their savings. It all came to a head over the holidays, and she threw him out. Since then, Grace had to get a job teaching at a different school just to keep her head above water. Her mother moved in with her to help with her son and the expenses.



"Hey Grace!" I called out as I stood. "What's going on?"



"Not much, Jay! Thanks for letting me crash your suite."



"I told Grace she could get changed here. That way she doesn't have to drive all the way home and then come back." Sherri added.



"Sure! No worries. I'm happy to help either or both of you into your costumes." The comment earned me an eye roll from Sherri and a giggle from Grace. Her bright white teeth spread open in a big smile as her crimson mane followed her into the bedroom. My wife spoke up,



"You're an idiot. Why don't you really make yourself useful and go get Grace and me drinks at the bar."



Again following instructions, I ran down to the hotel bar, grabbed a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, and then returned to the room. The three of us sat and chatted since we had time before we had to get ready. After an hour or so, we realized it was time to start getting dressed, but adding a third person to the room caused some logistical issues.



"Babe, do you think you could get ready in here if Grace & I use the bedroom and bathroom?"



"Not a problem. Just being able to tell everyone that I had two hot MILFS getting naked in my hotel room is a story I'll be telling for years."



The door to the bedroom was closed firmly in my face telling me it was time to focus on my own costume. I spent nearly an hour getting into costume, adding a beard and eyeliner, fake tattoos and what seemed like a ton of accessories. By the time I finished, I was a passable substitute for Captain Jack. I was making final adjustments when the bedroom door cracked open, and Sherri's head peeked out.



"Can you give me a hand with the last of the costume? Grace is finishing up in the bathroom."



When we were first together, Sherri was a tall, thin blonde with small perky tits, tight ass and long lean legs. There was an old store, "bebe", that Sherri could have been the perfect model for. But age and motherhood does change things. Over the years, she had filled out in a good way. Her tits were now larger and fuller and were just as sensitive before which gave me more to grab, lick and touch. Sherri's long blonde hair was gone, she now had a close-cropped platinum cut that was in style. Her ass was larger, too, but her workout schedule had it toned and looking full and sitting high on her frame.



Sherri opened the door and stepped into the room, encased in a long black gown with flowing sleeves and a low-cut neckline. There were purple details in the sleeves and around her neck and flashes of purple in the long slits up the sides of the gown. I was surprised at the way her tits were supported and showcased especially for a school function. They were round and firm with protruding cleavage over the top of the dress. She had darkened the makeup around her eyes, had on long fake eyelashes, and had created some sinister angles at the corners with green and purple eye shadow. Lastly, her lips were coated in a deep red lipstick making them look wicked and sexy at the same time.



"Holy shit. You look amazing! Maleficent? That's your princess?"



"Yup" she laughed. "I figured since the kids all think I'm evil and I had to yell at all the princesses, it would be the perfect choice!"



"And you look hot in that. You really going to wear that in front of everyone?"



"Sort of. That's why I need your help." She handed me a big black cloak with a purple collar designed to spread up and around her neck. I took the cape and helped her secure it around her neck. When it fell around her, I could still see the details of her gown, but she was much more covered, especially her tits and cleavage. She pulled on a pair of black boots, then went back to the bedroom and brought out the horned headpiece that would complete her look.



"I like the evil you!" I said using a terrible Jack Sparrow accent. "Can't wait to let you cast a spell on me later tonight, savvy?"



"Well, in that case, I'll give you a quick peek at the hidden treasure." She spread open her cloak and lifted her gown at one of the high side slits. As she did, I saw that her black stockings ended at her thighs and were being supported by garters connected to a lacy garter belt. A miniscule purple strip of shiny satin covered her shaved pussy leaving all but her slit visible.



Before I could say anything, we heard an awkward gasp from the bathroom door and saw Grace standing there, staring in our direction, a blush rising on her pale cheeks.



"Oh! I'm so sorry" she blurted trying to turn away. Even in the awkward moment, I saw Grace was wearing a perfectly suited costume to her looks. She was in a long, velvety, emerald green dress with long sleeves that covered her arms. There was a leather belt cinched around her waist that highlighted her figure. Her long red curls flowed around her face and over her shoulders to her exposed collar and chest. Slung over her shoulder and back she had a plastic bow, and quiver of arrows to complete the look: Merida from Brave.



Sherri dropped her gown and cloak and smiled back at Grace. "Don't be embarrassed sweetie! I'm pretty sure you saw me pull them out of the bag earlier. You just got to see them on me, too!"



Grace smiled, but I could still the flush of embarrassment in her cheeks from unintentionally interrupting us. I helped Sherri secure the headpiece on her head and we all went to the party.

To be continued. Based on a post by TruthwithaTwist, for Literotica.