Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Minnesota Libido: Part 2

Minnesota Libido: Part 2.

Snowbound Valentine's Night

Based on a post by TruthwithaTwist. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.


A snowstorm canceled our plans, so we got creative.

Sherri and I had been going together for just over year and were still having a great time together. We were in our late-20s, had good jobs, a large group of friends, and fun social lives. We had planned a romantic Valentine's night with an expensive dinner, wine, drinks and then back to my condo to 'celebrate' privately. Then, Mother Nature stepped in.



Living in the Midwest, mid-February storms weren't uncommon events and one decided to roll in that year. By the time the holiday was upon us, every newscast was warning of the size of the storm and the impacts it would have. Based on those reports we decided to pivot our plans for Valentine's Night. Instead of a dinner out, Sherri and I would cook a meal at her place and bunker down there. We figured that maybe the storm would even give us an extra-romantic feeling for the night; cozy and warm in her place, cut off from the world, with snow falling outside the windows.



On the 14th, I went into my office as planned and by early afternoon, we were getting the warnings to get on the road, otherwise we would face major delays and treacherous travel conditions. Heeding the advice, I packed myself into my old Ford Bronco, nicknamed "The Blue Beast", and started to make my way to Sherri's apartment which was closer to my office than my own place.



The reports weren't wrong, the storm rolled in quickly and with attitude. Despite my early departure, the roads were quickly slippery and tough to navigate. Visibility was near-zero and traffic slowed to a crawl. While the Beast and I crawled through our journey, I saw multiple cars sitting on the side of the road, disabled by the weather. Even with the heat blowing and wipers on full blast, my windshield was frosting over, reducing my own sight lines.



The trip to Sherri's, which normally would take about 30 minutes, took nearly two hours in the storm. I physically let loose a sigh of relief when I finally guided the Beast into a snowy parking spot behind her apartment building. I got out and immediately stepped into a deep pile of snow that had already gathered on the ground. I grabbed my bag and laptop while attempting to get the flowers and gifts I was bringing over. Quickly realizing that I was going to have to make two trips, I pulled my coat tighter against the wind and shuffled my way to the enclosed entry. After the second trip, I hit the button so Sherri could buzz me in.



Two trips up the stairs to her third-floor apartment later, I finally stumbled into her place. I was half-frozen from the storm and half sweaty from the efforts to get in from the parking lot. Sherri had been home for a bit longer and greeted me with a kiss at the door, helping me get all my bags inside. Back then, she was built like a model at 5'8" with long legs and a skinnier build. She had smaller tits that were just enough for a handful and thicker, athletic thighs and ass. Her long blond hair that normally flowed down to the middle of her back was tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing a pair of short, plaid pajama shorts and a sweatshirt with a heart emblazoned with the word PINK across her chest. Her feet were covered a pair of thick, fuzzy socks. Admittedly, it was not the romantic Valentine outfit I was hoping to be greeted by, but I didn't blame her for going for warm & comfortable. She still looked great in her comfy winter wear.



Following her lead, I got out of my work clothes and changed into a pair of gray sweats and t-shirt of my own. When I emerged from the bedroom, I saw that she had opened a bottle of red wine and poured us both a healthy glass. Sherri didn't own a TV but had music playing on the stereo. Her apartment was on the smaller side, with a small living room that also had a little table that seated four people. There was a small kitchen, plus a bathroom and the bedroom. We settled into the couch and took the first deep breath in what seemed like hours.



"So, the ride sucked huh?" she started.



"It was brutal. The roads were awful, and traffic was a mess. There were spin-outs everywhere."



"Well, at least you made it here safely." She lifted her glass toward mine. "Happy Valentine's Day." We clinked our glasses together and continued to chat about the storm, our jobs, and various mundane topics. As we chatted, the storm raged outside. Even through the solid walls of the apartment building we could hear the wind rattling against the building. The windows creaked and groaned as they frosted over with ice and snow. The sky darkened as dusk seemed to come earlier with the thick storm clouds blocking any natural sunlight.



Before long, the bottle of wine was empty, and we were both pleasantly buzzed and relaxed. Sherri had wormed her feet under my thigh and was reclining against the arm of the couch. I was running my hand up her long, smooth leg, stopping short of the bottom of her shorts before bringing it back down. She shifted slightly and I was able to see a pair of pink, lacy panties peeking out from the inside of her shorts. I felt my cock start to swell at the sight.



Sherri must have noticed because she broke the silence. "You know. It's too early to start dinner and your hand feels Really good right now."



"So, what are you proposing?" I asked with a smirk. She answered by pulling her feet out from under me and scrambling down the couch to me.



"Lift up" she ordered as she grabbed the sides of my sweats. I lifted my hips, allowing her to stretch my sweats and boxers down my hips to my thighs. My cock bounced out and stood erect, awaiting her next move. She swung her leg over to straddle me, then pulled her shorts and panties to the side, exposing her opening to me through the leg hole of her peejays. She reached down, gripped my shaft, and ran it along the length of her slit, covering its head with her flowing juices. Once she had me coated and slick, she lined me up with her pussy and dropped down on my shaft. Her warm tunnel enveloped me as she slid down my cock.



"Fuck" she moaned. "That feels good."



She sat with my cock buried inside her, rocking slightly as she got used to the feeling. I gripped her ass and felt her pussy squeeze me tighter. Slowly, she started to lift her hips up and down guiding herself on me. Her pussy was dripping, coating me with her juices and her musky scent filled the air as she started bouncing up and down on me. I shifted my hands and reached under her sweatshirt, finding her bare tits. I cupped them in my palms and ran my thumbs over her puckered nipples which got her to moan into my ear.



"I love your hands on my tits."



"No bra? No shirt? Seems like someone was prepared tonight." I gave her nipples a playful pinch.



"Nope" she said breathily. "I was just going for comfy. If I was planning this, I wouldn't have worn underwear."



"Either way, I like your choices." I loved the fact that even in the middle of a vigorous fuck, we were still able to banter playfully back and forth.



The couch was creaking under us as Sherri bounced up and down on me and I felt myself getting closer to the edge. I reached with one hand and grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back and arching her back so her chest pushed forward. With my other hand, I pinched one of her nipples more forcefully which caused her entire body to shudder.



"Oh, fuck, yes! I'm gonna fucking come." Her body spasmed and her pussy gripped my cock. I felt goosebumps on her chest as she bucked on my cock, rattling the couch under us. With her pussy gripping me, my cock exploded a wave of cum deep into her tunnel.



"Babe, your pussy feels so good."



"Yes! Fill me up. Let me feel you!"



Shot after shot of cum filled her pussy as she continued to ride out her own orgasm. Slowly, we both calmed down and hugged, with her still impaled on my deflating cock. She gave me a kiss on the lips and started to lift off me. When she did, a flow of our combined juices slipped from her and dripped on my bare thigh.



"Uh" she groaned. "That's the downside of being spontaneous, I guess." She stood up and I could see a trail of cum leaking down her leg toward her knee. "Wait here. I'll grab you a towel, too."



She half-walked, half-waddled to the bathroom where she went in and after a few seconds, poked her head out and tossed me a hand towel. I used it to wipe off my thigh, cock and balls before standing up and cleaning up a bit more. Sherri was in the bathroom for a few minutes and then I saw a flash of her moving to her bedroom. When she emerged, she was still wearing the sweatshirt and fuzzy socks, but had changed from her plaid shorts into a pair of red, lacy boy short undies - this time without any Pajama bottoms to cover them up.



She gave a quick twirl to show me her ass cheeks covered by the stretchy fabric, "Still wearing red to stay in the spirit of Valentine's, babe!" She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Should we start some dinner?"



We spent the next hour working together to make our home-bound Valentines meal. I chopped lettuce and blended ingredients for a Caesar salad. Sherri sauteed some chicken and vegetables before popping them in the oven to cook. She made a box of rice pilaf while I opened a bottle of wine and set the table. During the entire process, I was constantly distracted by her bare tits bouncing under her sweatshirt and her lace-covered ass on display the whole time. She clearly knew the effect she was having on me and made sure to rub against me repeatedly in the enclosed kitchen space. We still had about 15 minutes left on the timer when the apartment plunged into darkness.



"Fuck" she said. "Power is out."



I looked into the kitchen from the table and could still see her bathed in a pale blue light. Fortunately, her oven and stove were gas, so our dinner continued to cook. I watched her fumble in a kitchen drawer until she found a small flashlight that she used to light up the room more.



"Well, this could suck." I said. "What do you need me to do?"



"Actually, we're not in bad shape." She replied. "Oven, stove and most importantly, heat, are all gas powered in the building. And since I was going for romance tonight, there are already candles everywhere. Why don't you light the ones on the table and coffee table to give us some light?"



I did as I was told, and when I went back to the kitchen, I saw it was lit up more than a few moments before. Sherri had placed the flashlight on the counter behind a vase full of water, creating a makeshift lantern.



"Where did you learn that?" I asked.



"Just one of my many little tricks, babe."



A few minutes later, we were sitting at the table, enjoying a home-cooked, candlelit dinner. Despite the curveballs of the day, it was a perfectly romantic Valentine's night meal. We toasted with our wine, ate our dinner, and chatted in the flickering candlelight. Outside, we could still hear the storm, but we suddenly didn't care. We were safe and warm, with food, drink, and each other. Losing power even allowed us to postpone the post-dinner cleanup as it wasn't worth loading everything into the powerless dishwasher. Instead, we piled everything into the sink, covered it in cold water and left it for the morning.



"I have strawberry shortcake for dessert, but we should decide if we want it now or not. I don't want to open and close the fridge too many times."



"I'm good waiting a bit" I replied. "Let's open presents now!"



We moved back to the couch and gave each other the gifts we had purchased. We laughed at the similarities in the gifts; cologne and perfume, gift cards to our favorite salon and barber, a box of cigars and a box of chocolates. We opened the chocolates and poured glasses of whiskey to sip in the semi-darkness. The worst part of the power-outage was that we had lost the music in the background and were sitting in silence.



"I'll be honest" she started. "I need to let dinner settle before we jump into bed."



"I'm cool with that." I replied. "We can't really read or anything though. Do you have any board games? We could play one for a bit."



"Oh! Wait here!" Sherri exclaimed. "I have a fun Valentiney idea!"



She grabbed the flashlight from the kitchen and went into her bedroom where I heard her rustling around. When she came out, she sat back on the couch and showed me a deck of cards.



"We're playing cards? Cool."



"Nope" she replied. "I got these at a bachelorette party a while back." She tore open the package and started to shuffle the deck. "These are 'True Confession' cards! They all have sexy or romantic questions that we can both answer."



She fanned out the cards on the cushion between us and we played rock, paper, scissors to see who would pick first. Sherri won, picked the first card, and read it aloud, "Do you prefer romantic sex or kinky sex?"



"Damn" I said. "This is starting off hotter than I thought."



"You have to answer first, baby. Those are the rules."



"I mean, if I have to pick one? I'd probably go kinky."



"Interesting. Care to share what you would consider kinky?"



"Those, my dear, aren't the rules! It asked, 'kinky or 'romantic'. I answered, now it's your turn."



"Fine. I would say romantic. I'm not against experimenting and playing around a bit, but overall, I still like romantic sex better." She sipped her drink and added, "But my house, my rules. From now on, we can ask a follow-up question that we both have to answer. So, what's a kinky sex idea you'd like to try?"



I thought for a moment, deciding on answer that was sexy, but wouldn't make her think I was a pervert, "I'd like to tie you up. Nothing crazy, just to the bed so I could sort of have my way with you."



"Um. I wouldn't be against that, what about the other way around? Would you let me tie you up?"



"Definitely. Turnabout is fair play, right? Do you have a romantic scenario?"



"Not really. Maybe just something like a big bed, in a suite on a tropical island. The idea of a warm breeze with the scent of flowers in the air would be a huge turn on. Coconut oil on our skin, windows open so we could hear the waves. That sort of thing."



"Works for me, especially with this storm brewing - that sounds great! My turn to pick a card." I picked the next card and read the text, "Have you ever had sex while under the influence of a drug other than alcohol?"



"Fuck me." Sherri uttered and took a sip of her drink.



"Uh oh. That's not a promising start."



"See, I haven't really shared much about my college days with you." She paused to gather her thoughts, "I was a bit wild. I grew up in a small town, and you know my family life wasn't the best. So, when I got out and was at college on my own, I went a bit wild."



I could hear the hesitancy in her voice and was worried the question was going to ruin the mood. "Okay. This is supposed to be fun. Do you want a new question?"



"Nope. I'm not really embarrassed, just wasn't ready for it. Here we go. Yes. I have done drugs and had sex. That was the question right? What about you?"



"My answer is also 'yes'. Follow-up question, 'which ones?'"



Sherri paused and took a breath, "Weed, mushrooms, LSD, ecstasy, cocaine a couple of times, and a bunch of prescription drugs. We had a few 'pill parties' back in the day where everyone would empty their cabinets and bring what they could find. I think that's it. Fuck, Jay, I hope that's not oversharing. It was a long time ago. Also, I never did anything with needles - that was way over the line even for me back then."



"My list is shorter." I jumped in to put her back at ease. "Weed, ecstasy and cocaine. Never liked weed, ecstasy was cool. Coke? Could have a been a problem, but I was able stop, before I couldn't. It was weirdly popular after college and then I did it one last time with my ex, Jess a few years ago."



"I'm actually surprised by that. You don't seem like the type, no offense."



"Yeah, I'm offended I don't seem like someone who does drugs" I laughed. "Tara had experimented a lot when she was younger. So, when we dated in grad school, she sort of convinced me to try some different things."



"Ah. The infamous power of the pussy corrupting innocent young men." Sherri reached down and picked up a new card, probably trying to change the subject as quickly as possible. She read, "What sexual position would you give up forever if you had to?"



I pondered the question, going through a variety of positions in my mind before answering, "Is 'standing' a position? Because if it is, I find it's always sort of awkward. It's tough to line everything up, there are balance and strength issues and it's never as good as the amount of effort it requires."



"I don't know. Is that a 'position' or a type of sex?"



"If it's not a position, then I'd go with facing each other. Like when you are both on your side in bed, the woman throws her leg over and I slide in from there. It's not terrible, but others are better. What about you?"



"Honestly? Reverse cowgirl. It doesn't feel as good as doggie and while I'm up there doing all the work, I'm just staring at the guys' feet. Then, I start thinking about him just staring at my ass, just doesn't do it for me. I really don't have a follow-up to that one. You pick."



As I reached for the next card, I could feel my cock starting to swell again. Even after just a few questions, the thought of the sexy scenarios was getting my blood flowing down below. I peeked down at Sherri and couldn't quite tell if her lacy boy shorts were damp in the center or if it was just the strange shadows in the room.



"What's the strangest place you've ever had sex?" I asked.



"That would be the ass, Bob!" We both said at the same time, quoting an old 70's game show answer. We both laughed at our mutual answer before Sherri thought for a minute.



"So, I'm not sure how to answer that. Because I need to define 'strange'. Hmm. Like I've had sex on a hotel balcony and on a bunk bed in a dorm with my roommate there. But are those really 'strange'?" She paused and sipped her drink and grabbed another chocolate while she thought a bit more. "Nope. I have it: my boyfriend's parents' bed!"



"Seriously? When? In like high school?"



"Nope. Gary. He was the guy I was dating before we met. We went back to his family's house for the holidays two years ago. They insisted we stay with them but then wouldn't let us stay in the same room. We were both getting horny as hell when one afternoon, they both left to go shopping with his sister who was home from college. As soon as they left, we raced upstairs and started tearing off each other's clothes."



She paused briefly and asked, "Are you sure you want to hear this?"



"Absolutely!" I confirmed.



"We were in his old room, but the stupid bed was tiny. We tried the spare room where I was staying, but I was sleeping on a futon that wasn't very sturdy and made a ton of noise. It was like being Goldilocks except I was just trying to get laid.



All of a sudden, Gary grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway. Remember, we were both ass naked roaming the halls of his parents' house." I chuckled at the image as she continued the story.



"He pulled me into his parents' room and literally threw me on their king-sized bed. I was on my back with my legs spread and he just started fucking me. We stayed like that for a few minutes when he pulled out and flipped me over, face down. He moved me a bit, so I ended up facing a big mirror in the corner of the room.

I can still remember how dirty and sexy it was to be getting banged doggie style, in his parents' bed, looking in the mirror watching it all happen. And if I just turned my head, I was looking at all the pictures of him and his family on his mother's dresser. The whole thing felt so dirty and forbidden, I was ready to explode almost right away.



I remember that I came so hard and then he shot what felt like a gallon of cum into me. It made sense since we hadn't had sex in over a week, but it was crazy how much he came. When he was done, I fell onto the bed, covered in sweat feeling like it had been the most deserved fuck ever. But the worst part? When he pulled out, we leaked everywhere so there was a puddle of cum on their bedspread. I started to freak out, thinking they would see the stain and figure out what we did and would think I was a slut or throw us both out or something.



We ended up using towels to clean most of it up, then a hair dryer to dry it. When we finished, we realized we were still naked and got so turned on, he banged me again, that time on the counter of their bathroom.



I remember how cold the marble counter was on my ass, and how I had my legs wrapped around him for balance. Just like me earlier, I caught him looking in the mirror behind me, watching ourselves have sex.



So, those are the details: two times, two mirrors, all in his parents' room."



Listening to her story, my cock was fully erect and straining against my sweats. "Fuck, babe. That was crazy hot. Not sure how much longer we can keep playing if you keep telling me stories like that. It does make me question your answer to 'kinky or romantic' though!"



"Oh!" she added. "The best part was when the family got home, his sister told him that she purposely kept his parents out longer so we had some time together." She chided me back, "Anyway, your turn. Strangest place ever."



"Halloween on a rooftop with Tara" I answered. "Dressed as Batman and Cat Woman."



"Details, please."



"We were drunk after a Halloween party and ended up on the roof of my building. It was a big patio during warm weather, so there were chairs and benches and stuff. We were in the open and I could see and hear all the people on the street below us and if they had looked up, they would have seen us. At one point I had her handcuffed and had her in every way possible."



"Every way? Explain."



"Damn. You're persistent. She blew me and we had regular and anal sex up there. I don't know if it was the costumes or the locations, but it was one of the hottest times ever. By the time we were done, her costume was in tatters and I had to use my cape to cover her up. The best part? As we were leaving, half naked with cum leaking everywhere, we bumped into another couple heading up there with the same idea."



"Well," Sherri smirked. "I guess we both have new goals now. Trying to beat those two stories together." She picked the next card and said, "This is an easy one. Have you ever had sex in a car?"



"No."



"Wait! Seriously?" she questioned.



"I'm serious. I've never had sex in a car. I've gotten head in a car and gotten handsy in a car, but never had sex in one. You?"



"Yes. A few times when I was younger. Honestly? It's not all it's made up to be. It's cramped and uncomfortable and messy. But yeah, I've done it."



I started to reach for another card when Sherri grabbed my wrist. "Wait. Listen for a second" she half-whispered.



I stopped and listened in the quiet room. I could still hear the wind roaring outside and the random creaks of the building around us. Then I heard the reason she paused our game. Faintly drifting through the wall next to us were the distinct sounds of people having sex. We could hear the bed creaking and bouncing in addition to the moans and heavy breathing of a couple enjoying a romantic tryst. The woman was making a series of high-pitched squeals while the man grunted with every thrust. I wasn't sure if I could actually hear the slapping of skin on skin or if I was just imagining it.



"I guess everyone is taking advantage of being snowed in on Valentine's night." Sherri joked. We listened for a few more minutes and I felt my cock grow harder inside my pants. Sherri must have felt similar arousal as one of her hands was gently stroking her covered tit as she tilted her head toward the wall.



"Should we do a few more cards before we make some noises of our own?" I asked.



"Dammit" she responded. "Between the questions and my neighbors, I'm already fucking horny. But yeah, let's do a few more."



"Okay" I drew the next card. "Do you own any sex toys?"



"Easy. Yes."



"Also easy, No. Follow-up: What is your favorite one?"



"As you well-know, I have a vibrating rabbit that I use sometimes. And I know that you know this because I've used it on the phone with you before. Next card.



'What is a turnoff for you in bed?'"



I thought for a minute when the answer popped into my head, "You know what I don't get? The whole 'incest role play' thing. Especially being called 'Daddy'. It's just so weird to me."



"Oh. That's a good one. I dated one guy who was totally into that. For his birthday, I dressed up in a schoolgirl uniform and we did that whole thing. He spanked me and scolded me and then had me call him 'Daddy' while we had sex. It sorta creeped me out that he wanted to imagine he was banging a girl that was his daughter. We didn't last long after that."



"I get it. Do you still have the schoolgirl outfit, though? Asking for a friend."



"You're an idiot. My answer is bad hygiene. I don't mind if a guy has a manly aroma or something like that. But if you straight-up smell? That's gross."



"Remember my college girlfriend, Kat?" I interjected.



"Yes. Big tits, cheated on you?"



"Yeah. That's her. I remember when I found out that she loved to have sex like right after the gym or exercise. Something about the smell of sweat. Whatever. I was 21 and any time she wanted to have sex was Okay with me."



"Okay." She said, reaching for the pile of cards. "Last one. I'm picking again because that whiskey is kicking in and I want to get some Valentine's loving of my own soon.



'Do you ever walk around your house completely naked?'"



"Besides in and out of the shower? No." I answered quickly. "Like just walking around? Absolutely not."



"That's quite a reaction. Why not?"



"I don't know. I don't need to see my own bits and bobbles jiggling everywhere as I walk around. Plus, I don't want to just be hanging out while I'm watching TV or whatever."



"So, if I had asked you to play this naked with me, you would have said, 'no'?" she retorted.



"Totally different. That would be sexy and romantic thing we are doing together. Me, alone in my place, playing Playstation with my cock out? No thanks. I assume you have a different answer?"



"100% yes. I've sat around naked, read on the couch naked all the time, I've even cleaned the place naked."



"Really? And yet when I show up you are always fully clothed. How does that work?"



"Awe" she mocked me as she stood up and gave me a kiss. "I think you are doing just fine in that department, mister." She grabbed one of the candles off the table and walked toward the bedroom. "I need a few minutes to get ready. You stay here and I'll call you in a few."



When the bedroom door closed, I picked up our glasses, put them away, and blew out some of the candles that were still burning. I brought one into the bathroom where I cleaned myself up a bit, splashing water on my face and down below again. I changed out of my sweats and t-shirt and put on a pair of black satin boxers I had packed for the night. While there are fewer options for men, I wanted to at least show I tried to be sexy and romantic.



I went back to the couch and sat for about 10 minutes in the silent near darkness. The longer I sat, alone with a raging hard-on, wearing only my boxers, the more awkward I felt. The irony of the last question echoed in my mind, sitting mostly naked on a couch. I listened for any noises from the apartment next door, but it seemed they were done for the night. Finally, I heard the bedroom door open, and Sherri called out to join her.



In her room, she was laying on her bed, on her side facing the door, her head propped up on her elbow. More candles were flickering in the room, lighting it in an uneven ever-changing pattern. She had changed into a set of red lingerie that had her shoulders exposed and her small tits pushed up. Her torso was covered in a lacy corset that ended at her hips where it met a miniscule red g-string. Red thigh-high stockings were connected by garters at the top and ended at the red heels that covered her feet. She had fluffed out her hair and added some bright red lipstick to finish the effect.



"Happy Valentine's Day, babe! You like?"



Just in case my cock pushing against the boxers wasn't indication enough, I still answered, "Yes. Best present ever." as I joined her on the bed.



I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her rolling her on to her back. Our mouths met and we started to explore each other with our tongues. As we kissed, our hands roamed each other's bodies exploring the combination of fabrics and bare skin. When we parted to come up for air, Sherri spoke again.



"Originally, I was going to bring the dessert in here for some fun. But since I'm not sure if there will be hot water, I thought it was a better idea to leave it in the fridge for tonight."



"Trust me, you are all the dessert I need right now" I cringed internally at how corny that sounded in my head, never mind that I actually said it.



"Funny you should say that" she countered, sliding off the bed and standing up. "If those cards had asked 'Name the one thing you Like to have done to you in bed', this would have been my answer." She unclipped the garters from her stockings which allowed her to slide her g-string down and off. I could see the well-trimmed strip of dark blonde pubic hair on her mound.



"Lay on your back" she ordered.



I laid down with my head on the pillows and watched her climb on the bed before swinging one nylon-clad leg over me. She lifted herself up so that she could grab the headboard and positioned her pussy directly over my face. Her lips were wet and swollen and I could see her juices coating her slit. Ever so slowly, she slid down and pressed her pussy against my mouth.



I immediately wrapped my hands on her hips and ass and extended my tongue to get the first taste of her. The salty taste of her pussy hit my tongue as I made a long, slow lick up the length of her slit. The scent of her arousal filled my nostrils as the soft flesh of her thighs pressed against my face and head. My arms were partially pinned by her legs which gave me very little control over the situation, so I continued to lick and lap at her wet folds.



As I alternated between long licks and pushing my tongue into her tunnel, I could hear her muffled moans through my blocked ears, "Yes! Jason! That feels so good. Lick that pussy, baby. I want to come on your tongue."



Heeding her encouraging words, I changed my oral ministrations to focus on her engorged clit. I flicked it back and forth before changing to a circular motion. I felt the outline of her little bean swell and emerge from its hood as I attacked it with a combination of suction and my tongue.



For a few minutes, my entire world became surrounded by her sex. The scent of her pussy filling my nose, while the taste of her filled my mouth. The short hairs on her mound pressed against the tip of my nose and the warm skin of her thighs smothered my face. Even when I looked up, all I could see was her lace covered torso and with her heaving chest.



"Yes, yes!" she called out, her volume increasing. "I'm so close. I need to come. So close. Fuck, yes". Her voice devolved into a series of half-spoken words, curses, and moans as I felt and tasted a flood of her juices flow on and in my mouth.



"Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Yes!" she screamed in a repeating pattern as her body convulsed on top of me. I kept up the assault on her clit and felt a second orgasm roll though her. "Oh shit! I'm fucking coming again. Shit! Fuck! Fucking Hell!"



Her words were incoherent as the second round of spasms shook her body. As her body shook, she lifted up and pushed my head away by grabbing my hair.



"No! Stop! I need a break. Holy fuck." She muttered as she fell over on her side of the bed. Her body was still shaking and spasming as she regained control. Truthfully, I found myself appreciating the break as I took my first full, unrestricted breath in a while.



"Good to know" I spoke into the room. "'Riding his face' is your answer to 'what do you like most in bed?'"



"Yep" she said between deep breaths. "Especially after that. Damn. But to be fair, even if it wasn't on a card, I guess I owe you your favorite now."



I sat up and peeled off my boxers and for the second time that night, my cock sprung free. I repositioned myself at the bottom of the bed and rolled her on to her front, pulling her hips up higher. She quickly figured out what was happening and leaned on her forearms with her ass and pussy lifted high.



I aimed my cock at her opening and if she had been wet before, she was soaked for the second round. She took my length easily, her pussy warm, wet, and swollen, until my hips met her ass. I let out a long groan of my own as my cock pulsed inside her tunnel. Because I had been hard for so long, I resisted the urge to slam into her. Instead, I made long, steady strokes to stave off my own climax as long as possible.



Our collective grunts and moans filled the room, strangely reminiscent of the sounds we listened to earlier through the wall. We automatically picked up the pace and we added the echoes of our own skin slapping to the symphony of sexual sounds.



Sherri's head turned back toward me and I saw a sultry stare from her. "I can feel you trying to hold off babe. Uh. You like fucking me like this? Uh." Her words were cut off each time I drove into her. "You like me bent over like this? Uh. Fucking me like you own me. Hmm Come on baby, I know you want it. Oh. You want to fill, uh, me, uh up. Do it, hmm. I want to feel your hot come in, my cunt, uh."



Hearing her say 'cunt' made my cock twitch inside her and she picked up on it immediately. "Oh, is that what you like? Uh. You like hearing me talk like that? You want me to be a dirty little slut? Ooh. Letting you fuck my hot, wet cunt. Uh. Are you gonna shoot another load in me? Uh. Fill that cunt up with your seed, baby?"



My hips were slamming into her and I felt my balls beginning to swell in anticipation. Sherri took it as a signal to push me over the edge.



"Do it" she moaned. "Fill my cunt up again so I can straddle your face and make you lick your cum out of me."



That did it, I slammed forward, and my cock erupted into her. Shot after shot of cum filled her up until I felt it leaking out of her pussy, coating my balls, and dripping onto the bed below. I had a grip so tight on her hips that I knew I was going to leave red marks that would take some time to fade. When her arms collapsed, she fell forward, and my cock slipped out of her with yet another flow of our combined fluids.



I sat back on my haunches and could only mutter a low "fuck" under my breath.



Sherri giggled from the pillows, "Damn. That was good. Happy Valentine's Day, . Daddy."



I gave her a quick swat on her bare ass, which got a loud squeal from her, as I collapsed next to her in an exhausted heap. I gave her sweaty matted hair a kiss on her forehead, "Happy Valentine's Day, babe."



We both lay there, covered in sweat and sex, her lingerie twisted and messy. One of her stockings was torn and her tits had popped out of the top of her corset. Both of our bodies were covered in a sweaty sheen. Then, in the silence of the room, we heard a faint, repetitive squeaking through the ceiling above.



"Good to know we inspired someone else tonight" I joked.



"I think of it like 'paying it forward.'" Sherri replied.



Twenty minutes later, we were both cleaned up and changed into pajamas under the covers. The sounds of sex had stopped in the building and only the storm outside remained. While not our planned holiday, looking back a few decades later, we still remember that night. The night a storm changed our Valentine's plans for the better.

Jason & Sherri start the holiday season at his company party.

December, Two Thousand Something:

If there was such a thing as a perfect corporate holiday party, this was it. It was being held on the 45th floor of a building in the middle of downtown Minneapolis. Over 200 employees were enjoying the dancing, food and open bar courtesy of the Williamson family. The room was decorated in classic silver and gold with snowflakes hanging from the ceiling, glitter on all the tables and a huge ice sculpture in the shape of the company's logo in the middle of the room. A band played a mix of holiday tunes and dance music. Servers circled the room, offering appetizers from lamb lollipops to lobster puffs. It was a fun, festive winter wonderland that was the first step in the evolution of the company.



I was invited as a guest of the owners, the Williamsons. They owned the company that specialized in the training and development of employees of assisted-living facilities. The father, Ron Williamson Sr, was retiring and wanted to hand the company over to his kids, Ron Jr. and Barbara. What many people don't realize, however, is that "legacy transitions" like this can be more complicated than one would think. Often, the kids are forced into roles they aren't ready for but don't want to disappoint their parents, so they accept the roles only to be destined for failure. Just as often, the parents are reluctant to fully step away because they are usually the ones who have built the businesses from the ground up and don't want to see it flounder. Every dynamic comes into play from egos, to family relationships, to corporate strategy which can make for a messy situation. That's where I came in.



The Williamsons brought me on board in early February to be a "Transition Consultant". Basically, I was the acting COO for the company. I worked directly for Mr. Williamson Sr., with my only job for 10 months being to get the company, executives and staff in order for January 1st; which was then only 2 weeks away. Over the course of 10 months, I learned the roles of the senior executives while also determining the strengths and weaknesses of the generation taking over. I worked to transition some employees out (sorry, it's business) and hire new employees that I thought would fit the new leadership model. As we stood in that room in late December, my job was complete, the company was ready for the kids to take over and I would be leaving soon.



I was fortunate that I built a number of good relationships and many of the employees were genuinely sad to see me leave. I was in a corner of the room, overlooking the city skyline, as snow was beginning to fall across the city. The forecast was that we would be getting a decent-sized winter storm, guaranteeing us a White Christmas. As the snow fell, the music played and the drinks were poured, I was joking with the new CFO and one of the Williamson kids about the budget for the new year.



"Come on, Jason! Tell Mark that if my father could have a budget for a country club membership, I should be able to take a trip to Hawaii once a year!"



"No, tell Ron that if he wants to be profitable in the new year, we need to minimize extravagant expenses."



"Well, Ron" I started, "In another ten days, it won't matter what I tell Mark to do. But I know your Dad used to use that membership to take clients golfing and to dinner. So, if I were you, I would talk to Melanie down in sales and see if there are any facilities in the islands that you could add as clients. Then, you could probably use the sales and expansion budget to take a trip and finalize a deal. Of course, that means you need to get them to sign on with the company."



Both men started to chuckle as they both knew how I worked at that point. I had no problem with anyone spending the company's money, but they better bring in twice as many dollars as they spend.



"Now, if you'll excuse me, I see your Dad and Mom are talking to Sherri at the bar and I'm nervous who is sharing more embarrassing stories about me to the other!"



As I worked my way to the bar, I could see my fiancé Sherri talking to the elder Williamsons. She was absolutely stunning in a form-fitting black dress that had subtle gold threads sewn into the fabric. As she moved or laughed, you could see her literally sparkle and shine in the holiday lighting. Sherri was built like a model at 5'8" with long legs and a slight build. She had smaller b-cup tits and a tight, athletic ass. Her long blond hair flowed down to the middle of her back and she stood on a pair of classic red-soled black heels.



As I approached the group, Sherri had her head thrown back with infectious laughter. She had one hand on Ron Williamson's arm while the other delicately held a martini. Ron and his wife Sue were also laughing as I came up to the group.



"Jason" said Ron, "I don't care if you leave the company, but we were just telling Sherri that she has to keep coming by to visit!"



Sue added, "Smartest thing you ever did was get a ring on her finger, honey. Because if you hadn't I think my Ronnie would have tried to scoop her up."



"But, Sue" I joked, "If he had, I would have scooped you up Just as quickly and we would get half of his money in the divorce!"



"Honey, I've put up with him for over 50 years. If he ever tried to walk out on me, his money would be the last thing he would have to worry about me taking half of!"



Amid all the laughter I glanced over at Sherri who gave me a slight smile and wink. I knew that was my signal to start wrapping up the evening.



"Well" I said, "Thank you both for everything tonight. We are going to start saying our goodbyes and head out. But don't worry, you're stuck with me for two more weeks. I'll see everyone on Monday."



We then spent the next 20 minutes saying good-byes to various people at the party. By the elevator, we stopped at the coat check where I got my overcoat and Sherri's long black fur. Once we were in the elevator, I wrapped my arm around Sherri and she put her head on my shoulder.



"That was more fun than I thought it would be" she started, "That family can't say enough about how much you helped them this year."



"Yeah, they are just good people at the end of the day. And you have to say, they definitely treat their employees well. Those apps were delicious and to pay for an open bar all night?"



"Totally. That being said, I'm happy we are heading home."



As we exited the building's lobby, the snow was starting to come down a bit faster. There were a line of cabs in front and we hopped into the first one, which then wound its way through the streets until it reached our apartment building. Even just with the quick run from the cab into my building's lobby, our hair and shoulders were covered in a light layer of snow. We walked in, greeted the doorman, and got in the elevator heading to our condo on the 34th floor.

Watching the Storm Roll In.

This time in the elevator, Sherri was a bit more aggressive in her movements. She backed up into me and wrapped my arms around her torso. Even with our heavy coats between us, I could feel her gently rubbing her ass against my crotch, which had the desired effect on me.



"So, I have an idea" she started. "When we get upstairs, how about I get more comfortable? And while I do that, you get that bottle of champagne from the fridge, and we can sit by the windows and watch the storm for a bit."



"Sounds awesome. I can't think of a better way to start the holidays than with you, some champagne and watching the snow fall." The elevator doors then dinged open and we walked to our condo. I unlocked the door and led the way into the foyer of our place. Sherry paused and turned to me, so I could help her get her heavy coat off. I hung it on the nearby coat rack followed by my own. When I turned back, Sherri still had her back to me.



"Unzip me, please."



I reached up the back of her collar and found the discreet zipper of her dress. I began to unzip her slowly revealing more of her bare pale skin. First, her long thin neck, then her shapely shoulder blades with the strap of her lacy black bra across her back. I continued to unzip the dress showing her lower back and eventually the top of her matching black lace bikini underwear.



As I took a step back, Sherri slipped her arms out of the sleeves of the dress and shimmied the rest of the garment over her hips, then down her legs until it pooled at her feet. She stepped first one, then the other foot out, before slowly bending over to pick up the garment. It was as she stood back up that I saw the entirety of her sexiness. She still had on her red soled heels, with seamed black thigh high stockings, the lace bikini and black lace bra. She knowingly sashayed down the hall toward our bedroom, leaving me staring at her amazing backside.



While Sherri went to get changed, I took off my suit coat and tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I grabbed the champagne from the fridge and two glasses. I brought those to the living room and put them down on a side table.



My condo complex actually consisted of three different buildings, all 40 stories tall. They bordered a common area with a pool, small lawn area and benches that all the buildings shared. Because our unit faced into the middle of the buildings, we could easily see into the windows of the other buildings, just as they could see into ours. This was made easier by the fact that every condo had huge windows that ran from about waist-high to the ceiling, giving us all incredible views. Any resident with "inside facing" windows knew the perils and attractions of the setup. On the negative side, you had to make sure your shades were drawn if you didn't want to people to be able to see you. On the positive side, more often than not, there were residents who were more open to being seen. Anyone who denied at least one instance of seeing something , naughty, in another window was either blind or a liar.



Because Sherri mentioned watching the storm, I decided to move an over-sized chair we had closer to the window and faced it out. To describe it more accurately, it was really one of those half armchair, half loveseats; with a giant ottoman in front of it. It was cushioned all over and easily fit two people who weren't afraid to snuggle.



Just as I finished setting everything up, I heard the "click-clack" of heels coming back into the room. I turned to see Sherri was still wearing her sexy post-dress lingerie and heels. As I handed her a glass of champagne, she said, "Why don't you get undressed a bit and meet me back in here? Hurry though."



Not one to waste a moment, I went to our bedroom and stripped down to my boxers. I stopped at the bathroom to pee, wash up and quickly brush my teeth before returning to the living room. Sherri was already sitting back in the armchair, with her heels and feet tucked under her looking out at the storm. I turned off all the lights in the apartment, which served two purposes. First, it let the lights from the city shine in, giving us an amazing view of the snow falling across the city. Secondly, it at least hid our semi-naked forms from the view of the other condos facing us. I grabbed my glass and slid in next to Sherri who immediately leaned into me, letting our skin touch for the first time that evening.



"I love this" she started. "When the snow comes down, lit up by the city, it's like giant living snow globe that we're sitting in the middle of." I could see her eyes sparkling as she looked out into the city and I took two fingers to move her chin and lips toward me. As we began to kiss, her lips were chilled from the champagne and as our tongues began to explore, we could taste the carbonated beverage. I was a little surprised when she abruptly pulled away.



"Ew, Did you just brush your teeth and then drink champagne?"



"Well, yeah. I wasn't going to come in here without freshening up!"



"Seriously? You didn't like rinse your mouth out first? Why would you waste the taste of $200 champagne like that?"



"I was a little more focused on getting back to you in that outfit than the taste of champagne" I retorted.



"I seriously wonder about you sometimes. But since you like mixing champagne with other flavors, I have an idea."



Sherri then dipped her finger in her glass and put a small line of the liquid on her neck. I took the hint and slowly leaned over and kissed and licked it off. She took a second finger and put a line on the opposite side of her neck, so I repeated the action. As I backed off, she dipped her finger in a third time and made a line of champagne in the cleft of her cleavage between her bra-covered tits. Again, I took great pleasure in slowly licking the area until I got it all. She handed me the glass of champagne so she could use both hands to reach behind her back and unclasp her bra. After she removed it and freed her small, b-cup tits, she took back the glass and dipped her finger again, circling each of her bare nipples.



I leaned in and began to lick her left tit, feeling her nipple tighten under my tongue. I moved over to her right tit and did the same. Then, I went back to licking her left tit before slowly taking her nipple into my mouth and gently licked and sucked on it. Finally, I worked my way back to her right tit and continued my oral ministrations.



"I think there's one more spot that needs your attention" she said, "But we might have to make some adjustments."



Sherri stood up and pushed the ottoman away from the chair, leaving some space on the floor in front of her. She then worked her panties over her hips, down her legs and off. Sherri's pussy hair was trimmed close and was a darker shade than the hair on her head. It was cut close and cut in a neat triangle around her opening.



She guided me to stand up, while she took the center of the chair, champagne glass in hand. I watched as she spread her long legs across the seat, until they were both up on the armrests on either side. Then, with a seductive smirk, she dipped her fingers back in her glass and began to spread the golden liquid over her pussy lips. I sat back against the ottoman and let her continue. She knew I liked to watch, so she dipped her fingers again and continued to rub up and down her moistening slit. As she kept adding more liquor to her fingers, she started lightly dancing them on her clit. Her eyes closed and her breathing started to get heavier. As her hips started to grind, she opened her eyes and told me, "I think I'm ready."



I leaned forward and wasted no time. Usually when I would go down on Sherri, I would be gentle and tease her. I'd lick her inner thighs and all around before finally working my way to her clit. That night was different. After watching her pleasure herself for those few minutes, I took over where her fingers had left off. I used my tongue to begin licking her clit immediately tasting the remaining champagne her fingers left behind.



"Uh." Sherri began moaning as I first licked, then sucked on her clit. The champagne was long-gone but her natural fluids were flowing at this point. I used my lips to form a seal around her clit, sucked on it and began to flick my tongue over her sensitive nub. Sherri grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer into her pussy as her hips started to buck against my mouth.



"Uh, , uh, , oh, , my, , uh" Sherri's orgasm rocked her body as her pussy flooded my mouth. As she trembled and spasmed, I pulled away, kissing my way back down her inner thighs. She was still sprawled wide open as I got back up and moved one of her legs, giving me room to sit back down.



"Holy shit" she said, in between her raspy breaths, "That was unbelievable."



"You did a lot of the work yourself. I just came in to finish the job."



"Yeah, .holy shit. You definitely did. Give me a few minutes. I need to get my breath back."



As Sherri came down from her orgasmic high, I reached over and refilled both of our champagne glasses. She was curled up in the armchair, her only remaining clothing her thigh high stockings and heels. Her ass was pressed against me in a modified spooning position as we both sat and watched the snow continue to fall.

To be continued. Based on a post by TruthwithaTwist, for Literotica.