Friday, May 29, 2026

Amorous Goods: The Mask

Amorous Goods: The Mask

A haunted warrior mask taking fruits of victory after death.

Based on a post by ShowTime8. Listen to the Podcast at Explicit Novels.


https://archive.org/download/amorous-goods/AmorousGoods.jpg

Prologue:

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. This 18 part series is devoted to many of the stories of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

The Mask.

"I've been here nearly a week now, I promise I'm settled in.; Just let me know when you can come down and see the place. I'm still just trying to find this and that, to decorate the place with," Bethany told her friend on the phone.

"I can't wait to see the new place, maybe throw a party," Tabitha asked.

"A party? I don't know anybody here."

"Never know. By the time I get there, you might even have a man, who has a friend or brother that I can hook up with, whenever I visit," Tabitha hoped.

"Ha!; keep dreaming. I'll worry about a man if Mandingos batteries die when all the stores are closed."

"Even Mandingo can't replace having some hot sweaty man-god thrusting inside you, as his weight presses down, breath down your neck-"

"Stop that, Tabby."

"Thrusting hard. Thrusting hard. Bam bam bam! That cum coats your walls."

"Oh my god;�

"Thrusting!"

"I'm going to hang up."

"Thrusty thrust," she laughed.

"So I heard about this place that sells antiques, that I want to check out. I ran in to one of the employees at some farmers market, flea market thing, Dylan, I think his name was."

"So some dusty ass store with ancient relics of crap?"

Bethany sighed; "you know I like vintage stuff. The place is called Amorous Goods, apparently they don't just take any old junk, the owner is a collector who's very picky and I think he said that most of what was there was actually inherited to her."

"So an uppity dusty ass store with ancient relics of crap."

"Damn it, Tabby!"

"Okay, sorry. I'm sure the place is nice. Hell if the place is that good; I might find something I like."

"I'm going to check it out tomorrow."

"So you going to play with Mandingo, now? Should I let you go?"

"I still have to put my bed together and a few other things, he's always ready when I want him."

"You really do believe that dildo is better than the real thing? Just gonna swear of men for good?"

"Not for good, but for a good while, at least until masturbation can't stop the urges, then I'll get some fool and kick him out before the sun rises; if he's lucky."

"I should probably get off here anyway, I gotta go to work and a hot stud should be knocking on my door soon. Tell Mandingo I said hi."

Bethany looks at the piles of boxes and what unpacking is left, asking herself who she's kidding, all she wants to do is lay that mattress on the floor and feel that big veiny bastard fill her insides. With a hard defeated sigh, she makes her way to the bedroom, might as well get it over with. Cursing herself for getting such a large bed; dragging the frame pieces where she wanted them, painstakingly bolting it all together, cursing the design. Carrying and dropping in both box frames without hitting the ceiling or knocking anything over, she eye's the mattress with disgust snatching at the seemingly three hundred pound thing, flopping it across and flopping down on it. Bethany glares at the mirror sitting on the dresser, muttering "tomorrow".

Bethany wriggles out of her jeans, kicking them to the floor, sitting up and pulling off her shirt, relieving her shapely tit from their constraints, flopping down with joy. Side-eyeing the light switch for still being on; tosses a shoe at it bringing darkness to the room. Rolling over to her nightstand, pulling out her number one fuck buddy; unwrapping it from its satin sheath. Kissing the tip, whispers "hello", before sliding it down her spread cleavage, rubbing the shaft across her lower lips, feeling the bulging veins, pressing harder until the friction starts to pull her lips.

"You know better than that, Manny," she reached in the drawer for lube.

Once lubed; she slowly pushed him in, while rubbing her clit, getting herself wet. Rubbing herself circular while Mandingo just sits in her, in no hurry to climax, closing her eyes, imagining somebody like the All State guy is working her over. Legs spread wide, Mandingo rarely slides out, reaching under her leg to give him a twist, slowly pulling him out to the tip, leaving the head inside, sliding back in with a shudder. One more time. Mandingo slides out to the head, her fingers press hard on her clit during the return, soften on the pull out, pressure and push, relent and remove. Pressure and push. Relent and remove. She struggles to catch her breath, her legs drop, scooping up on of her tit in a tight squeeze, Bethany closes her legs around Mandingo while dragging it in and out. It's veins rub against her clit, her body now on auto-pilot, mind zoned out, climax building to its peak, snapping her back to reality. A deep gasp for air, exhaled from deep within her. Rolling over to her side, Mandingo still in her, she passes out.

Bethany wakes up midafternoon, giving Mandingo the side eye, making her way to the bathroom with him, to wash him off. Brunette hair in a tussle; shambling, decides to take it in the shower, contemplating round two as she soaped him down, forcing the urges away, rinsing and tossing him in the sink to dry, a sigh with her decision. Out of the shower, dried off, thrown on clothes, kicking boxes to freedom. Pulling in the small parking lot of Amorous Goods, walking in as the joyous scents play with her nostrils.

"Welcome to Amorous Goods, I'm Vikki, the co-owner," without taking her eyes from her laptop, when she heard the door chime.

"Hi; Dylan I think it was, was right, this place looks amazing," Bethany looked around.

"That it is," Vikki glided from around the desk, "come peruse our inventory, I was just following up with one of my employees reports."

"I was at this flea market thing and I talked briefly with him. He said he was looking for special items, and I think hitting on me."

"Yeah. Dylan likes the fluffy girls," she smirked, leading her around the first floor. "Amorous Goods doesn't just take any 'ol junk, just because it's old, doesn't make it valuable, doesn't mean our prices aren't fair either."

"That's good."

"Indeed. We just don't have antiques, but antiquities, artifacts, and some this and that, trinkets. I had some boring job, and took this as a chance of passion," she exclaimed, "An ancestor of mine got this place decades ago, this mansion was a brothel in which a long ago grandmother worked at, she somehow got the place, legend speaks, she found love, the owner wouldn't let her be free, so she wooed him, got him drunk, got the deed signed over and killed him, sounds like a movie, right? Her husband was a collector and the place was perfect. For some reason my family wanted nothing to do with this place because of the history. Me and cousin chubby-chaser managed to inherit it."

"Wow, that's crazy," Bethany replied, looking and inspecting things.

"The crazy thing is some of this stuff is cursed, or has magic properties. I hired an Occultist; Morgana, to catalog and test items, neutralize anything too dangerous, or for customers who still want the thing, but without it's; whatever it does. Creeped out, yet?"

"No, not at all, I'm looking for a bit of wall d�cor, I just moved here for a job. I love this kind of stuff, I'll probably be a return customer."

"I see you eyeing that African male fertility, like you want to; have fun with it. Don't worry; I've thought about it too; gets boring sometimes. Follow me." She thinks to herself Morgana should inspect it.

Vikki lead her to a rack with various mask hanging from it.

"Legend states these African mask were worn by warriors, if they die in battle, their soul is said to inhabit it. Some say a woman shouldn't trifle with them, but if you pick one where he died in victory; it might help with that jungle fever," Vikki laughed.

"Oh this one looks like he might have been a; Hmm; to wear that."

"I'll tell you what; since you're the new girl in town and appreciate old things; forty bucks. New customer discount."

"Vikki, you have a deal."

"Remember; if anything not safe happens, bring it back ASAP."

"I promise."

After getting acquainted with the area, window shopping various stores until she found what she wanted. Satisfied with it all, Bethany stops at a local restaurant for a late lunch and probably dinner, at an outside table, she calls Tabitha.

"Hey, Beth," she greeted. "You check out that place?"

"I just came back from there, such interesting history if it's true. She said her great-great-great grandmother got the place, it was originally a brothel she worked at."

"Isn't it some strip mall store?"

"No, it's an old Victorian mansion. The funniest thing is she claimed that some of the stuff there is like haunted," Bethany laughed.

"Probably just a gimmick, that's how they peddle their junk."

"Well.; There was this African statue with a big cock; like half the length of Mandingo, that was slightly arousing," Bethany mused.

"That's just your pussy begging for some black cock, just scoop you up some twenty something black dude, get his number, throw that Milf pussy on him, shoo him out till you need some more."

"Jeeze Tabby; that's not; what; why would you;�

"Yeah, as much as you need it, he'd have to move in with you."

"No he would not. Why am I even discussing this?"

"Here's your order, ma'am," the waiter brought her food.

"Thank you."

"He sounded black, get his number."

"He was not and no. You're always talking about sex, maybe you need to get laid."

"Honey, I get mine. The toys not at my desk at work, are collecting dust."

"Should you be proud of that?"

"That I get all the cock; they're proud of it, men fuck to their hearts content, brag about it, have play by plays. I'm a stud like they are. Any woman out age should be proud."

"I guess you have a point. I just want one guy that can do it right, when I'm ready, and it'll be good for me."

"Give that dildo a rest. I bet that waiter was checking you out."

"He was not."

"Are you dressed like some old gypsie woman?"

"Yeah...," Beth sighs.

"You know guys love that voluptuous body of yours."

"Tell you what; when you come here, we'll find some good cock. I'll figure out the good spots."

"That's the spirit. Can't wait."

Chapter 2

Bethany clears and unpacks more boxes, surveying where to hang the mask, hanging opposite of the walls of the television and couch, near the doorway to the rest of the apartment. Staring at it intently, using a cleaning wipe, to rid it of dust and dinge. She wonders what the man looked like, who bare the mask in battle. He had to be buff, tall, broad, could lift her like a child, throw a spear like a bullet, and most likely put Mandingo to shame. Bethany places a hand on the mask, feeling the ebony black wood, the sharp teeth, wide joyous eyes, ready to jump in battle, eager to reap the rewards of victory.

She pulls herself away from it, setting up her television stand, as she hefts the large sixty inch flat screen, cursing herself for keeping it after the breakup. A sensation of hands ran down her shoulders, to her elbows, wrapping around her hands, cutting the weight of the thing in half. Gone once the television was placed, briefly returning firmly around her waist as she steadied herself, dissipating. A chill down her spine, quickly shaking it off as something that actually happened.

"Weird. Maybe I'm just tired; ugh; the cable and internet guy is scheduled for eight, so he'll probably be here near noon. Whelp, better get some rest, who knows when he'll get here," she tells herself.

Bethany strips down, readying her shower, eyeing herself in the mirror; her curvy figure, large chest, turning to see her plump rear end, rubbing a hand down her thick thighs, cupping and lifting her stomach, flesh caressing around her fingers. Guys really like this, all this, she thinks. Big tits and fat asses, sure, but everything else? Even a thirty-eight year old body like this? Maybe I should flaunt it before it all hits the floor.

She steps in the shower, grabbing her trusty loofa, pouring Shear Twilight on it, letting the water wet her whole body, the heat feeling good on her back, the individual streams tempting her nipples. As her loofa runs through every crease between her soft skin, it feels as she's being watched. She cradles her tit in her arms, staring through the glass, seeing nothing. Taking her time, musing about the idea that there may be a long list of men waiting to ravish her body, paying close attention to her tit, slowly wiping each one, feeling their individual weights, as if she's unfamiliar, carrying on to her stomach, noticing the give in it, with the slightest pressure, lower, the garden. She never concerned about her little pooch, with what it protects, wishing Mandingo was here. She moves on to her butt, lifting each heavy cheek, cleaning the creases, sweeping their surface making note of their contour, spreading them, gliding the soap. She watches the soap run down her thighs, across dimples, they shake a little aa she changes position. Finally letting the water run it all away, a new life, a new chance. Turning off the shower, reaching to open the glass door, noticing two large handprints in the fog.

"Oh yes, Mandingo, you fill me completely," she thrust it inside her.

Bethany's legs are splayed out, her free hand travels across her body, while the other forcibly shoves her dildo in her soaked pussy. Through downplaying herself, the desire for a bit of rough masturbation before her modest nature tries to take hold, grew.

"You; black; king," she gasp.

Her moans and grunts echo with the sound of Mandingo slipping in and out of her, bouncing off the bare walls. She grabs and sucks on her own nipple, holding her tit in a firm grip. She nearly bites it, as she reaches climax, grunting, breathing through her teeth.

"one more; why can't you fuck me doggy style, Mandingo? I knew I should a had you in the shower."

Bethany runs the length of it on her clit several times, trying to jump start another, closing her legs around it, sliding the wet thing in and out of her thighs. Moaning softly to herself, she opens her legs, pushing it balls deep in her, thrusting hard enough, her body rocks with the strokes, working her arms. Her stomach shifts, tits rocking.

"Fuck; fuck I'm sweating. But damn; feels so good."

She starts fingering herself, pressing hard, getting closer and closer to the goal, twisting the dildo on the strokes. Sending herself in to another with loud yelps, grip loosened on Mandingo, her fingers slowly stop twitching on her clit. She lay there dazed a moment, trying to put Mandingo on her nightstand. A wave passes over her body, something moves her hair from her face, drifting down her cheek, another grazes her tit, moving down her side, stopping at her hip, moving over the top of her thigh. The other slides down her cleavage to her stomach, like some aftercare. Her eyes start to close, the feeling vanishes when she rolls over.

Still feeling good about herself, refreshed from last night, waits for the cable installer, drinking coffee in an Asian styled silk robe, not tied that tight, showing a peek at her deep cleavage. Watching what broadcast stations her flat screen will pick up. A knock on the door.

"Cable man," a voice called.

"ten forty-three," she looks at her phone.

Opening the door to a rather tall black man in a grey t-shirt, he gives her a quick once over.

"Bethany Jackson?"

Oh yes, hello," she could feel his eyes clawing at her chest.

"My names Ray, welcome to the neighborhood," he steps in with a bag.

"You live around here, too? I guess that would make it easier if I had problems."

"Nah, I just seen the boxes, where would you want the modem and router set up, once we get that setup, I can get the cable together."

She looks at him for a moment, picturing him naked, taking her slow in the bedroom.

"Ms. Bethany...?"

"Oh! Sorry, I uh; let's do it in the bedroom, put it in the bedroom," she blushed.

Ray gives her a smirk, kneeling to his bag, pulling out cables and two boxes, glancing up at her. She leads him to the bedroom, pointing to a corner; "right here."

He notices the large black dildo on the floor, looking at her with a raised eyebrow; "rough night?"

"Fuck, I'm sorry; I thought I put that away," quickly bending over to grab it.

She glances up to catch him staring right down her robe, she quickly opened her night stand, dropping Mandingo, slamming it shut.

"Sorry about that."

"It's no problem, it's your apartment; I'm just visiting. I've seen a few of those and a bit more," he laughs.

"It was not supposed to be there, I swear," blushing again.

"Ms. Bethany, I've had women offer me sex to try and get free cable or internet, they'd disappear and come back naked," he laughed, "I promise it's fine."

"If that happened, I think I'd pay more," she covers her mouth "sorry, I; I'll just stay in the living room before something else stupid happens."

Ray watches her hurry past him, her robe draped on her hips, ass jiggling as she leaves the room, "god damn," he mutters.

Ray step in to the living room ten minutes later; "well that's all good to go, now the cable."

"See; robe still on," she replies.

"I'm surprised it isn't tied all the way to your armpits," Ray laughed.

"I'll just leave you to it," she stands.

"You're fine, I promise. Ms. Bethany, I'm a professional."

"Beth is fine. I'm just so embarrassed."

"You don't have anything to be embarrassed about."

"It's just; I moved here from another city, and it's been so l, nope, not gonna stick my foot in my mouth," she sips her coffee.

"Honestly Beth, and I mean no disrespect; you are attractive. I'm sure under that robe is nice. Sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I swear I usually keep my mouth shut. I don't want to get fired over sexual harassment."

"No! I won't say anything, I don't want you to lose your job. It's my apartment, you said it. I don't want to come off like those women you were talking about."

"I can tell, you looked like you were going to sit in your car, if you had to," he laughed.

"I probably would have. You think I'm attractive?"

"I do, you look good. I didn't get this job to hook up with customers, but you are cute, I won't lie."

"I saw you checking me out."

"Yeah, forbidden fruit."

"Maybe not," she smirked.

"You like black dudes, don't you," he asked, setting up the cable box.

"That easy to read, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Would it be bad to say I just wanted to; might as well say it; be fucked by you? I don't think I'm gonna do the dating thing for a long time."

"Not while I'm on the clock, if that were the case."

"Really," she jumped, taken back by the reply.

"Maybe it's me beating myself up over all the customers I turn down, might be because it's not often I'm attracted to them, granted even though some are fine, just not my type."

"It's weird, I know; the situation. I promise this stays between us."

"I think I have it all together now," he turns on the box, "it has to do the booting process and connect to the router, and should be good to go."

"Well; it doesn't help that my best friend keeps pushing me to find guys to sleep with; and give; that a rest. Do you; would you; um; at least want to see?"

"That's on you, Beth."

She stands, unties her robe, opening it.

"We gotta wait for the box anyway." She pulls the robe off.

"Damn. You are sexy as hell."

She turns around slowly showing her whole body, blushing when she faces him.

"I'm sorry, I'm never so forward, it isn't me."

He doesn't say anything, just looks. She looks at his growing erection.

"Beth."

"No sex on the job, I get, but please touch me, I want you to touch me."

"Uh, you sure?"

"Yes," she walks to him.

He reaches out and rubs her chest, unsure. Hands sliding down over her nipples, under and lifting them in each hand, they nearly melt. His cock is fully erect. Down her sides, he grabs her love handles gently, smooshing her stomach, lifting and rubbing, her breath shallows, his hands rub all over her stomach, squeezing here and there. She steps closer, he holds her sides, down to her hips, bending slightly, following her hips to her ass creasing, lifting and squeezing it, pulling her close. She can feel his cock press against her stomach, his lips near her neck, breath making her hotter. Following her ass up her back.

The cable connects and the sound from whatever channel, then the mask falls, making them jump twice.

Chapter 3.

"Are you serious, Beth?"

"Yep. I let a guy feel me up. I was so horny, so fucking horny. I don't know what came over me, I couldn't control myself and he admitted he thought I was hot. I was so nervous. I begged him to do it."

"How big was his cock?"

"Down. His. Leg. Like probably bigger than Mandingo."

"Y�all didn't fuck?"

"I was lost in his touch. I think he was too. My mind just kept screaming 'touch me' and before anything else could happen; the mask fell off the wall and scared us back to reality."

"That sucks."

"Yeah. He gave me his business card and said if I had any problems at night, to call him."

"Basically if you want that BBC, call him up. I hope you call him."

"I plan on it, the connection was crazy weird."

"Aww; my little girl is finally growing up. I told you, you needed to get laid, all that built up shit is starting to leak out. I remember when Mandingo was just for emergencies."

"Speaking of emergencies;�

"Okay I'm getting off here, call that dude before you go blind," Tabby hung up.

Bethany sits in the living room, still naked, her robe where she left it. Her hand slowly made its way to her clit, as she pictures Ray once again, giving her that hard cock. Head back on the couch, relaxed, her body moves to his imaginary motions, she glances at the mask propped up against the wall, it seemingly eggs her on. Fingers moving quicker, she can't take her eyes off of it. Would Ray be worthy of wearing it? Hands vigorously rubbing her clit faster, as fast as she can, staring right in to the empty eye sockets, closer and closer. She gasp for air...

"Oh; fuck!"

After gaining her composure, Bethany looks around, looks down at herself.

"Look at me; masturbating in the daylight; what a rebel you've become."

She throws her robe on the couch, picks a box to open and starts setting up her living room the rest of the way, no way she's going to spend weeks dancing around them. Giving the mask and anchor inspection, trying to figure out how it actually fell, hung it back up and continued with her unpacking and unwrapping of shelves for knickknacks. Cutting up the boxes, and stuffing them in a trash bag, taking her computer tower and accessories to the bedroom, setting it up on her computer stand. Walks from her nearly finished bedroom kicking empty boxes, through her half-finished kitchen, standing in her finished living room triumphantly. Grabbing her robe, walking back, getting ready for a grocery store run.

Bethany lies down after spending some time on her computer, having cooked dinner, she lay watching television. She catches a glimpse of what looks like something shifting towards her under the blankets before her eye's closed. She awakes to a dream, looking around some place that looks like the set of Lion King.

"What is this doing here," asked some warrior coming from nearby bushes.

"Look at it, why is it so pale," asked another.

"Excuse me, I'm a person," Bethany snaps.

"A person? Perhaps, but not from around here. Nobody looks like you, here."

"Is this; Africa?"

"It is the mother land," one responded.

"Why are you here?"

"I don't know."

"Let's just kill her," he approaches with his knife unsheathed.

"Stop. Clearly she is not aware of her surroundings," he moves her behind him.

She realizes how big the man is; towering over her, she looks at his broad shoulders and massive hand griping a spear.

"I'll take her as my responsibility."

"Look at her, she does not look like a woman should, why would you want her?"

"There is nothing wrong with her, she looks well fed," he turns to her; "come with me, I will protect you, mysterious woman."

He grabs her hand and leads her back to the village, taking her to his hut.

"Our leader is working with a truce with another tribe, once he returns, we will sort things out. Tell me; what is that odd clothing you wear?"

"It's something women wear, where I come from, usually for sleeping."

"You wear things to sleep; interesting. Here drink this, the sun may have effected your head. Take cover here until you regain your senses."

"Because of what I'm wearing?"

"No. Because you seem confused of where you are and how you got here."

"Think you," she sips at the gourd. "What is this?"

"Fruit juices and flower nectars," he stares at her for a moment.

"You like what you see?"

"I do. The others may not like you, but I would not mind claiming you as wife. I have not seen such a person before."

Bethany unties her robe, letting it fall from her shoulders; "this interest you?"

"Yes. The young women here seem malnourished, the elders are past age of marriage and breeding, though they have bodies appealing to my eyes. You are young with a woman's body, what I desire."

"You desire; me? I think I desire you, your muscles, you're so big. I never thought of marriage, but I've had dreams of laying with a man like you."

He sits next to her on his bed.

"To feel a man like you on me," she runs her hand down his arm, "holding me in these arms," she reaches down his thigh, "thrusting your spear in me," she wraps her hand around his cock, under his cloth.

He turns to face her, sliding his hands under her armpits, giving her a firm squeeze down to her stomach, cupping her tit, nearly fitting the whole thing in his hand.

"Show me. Show me your spear."

He pulls back his cloth, showing his erect cock, her eyes grow wide at the sight of it

"What is your name," she wondered.

"I'm not sure how to pronounce it in your tongue."

"I think I'll call you; Mandingo. Have any of your women ever done this to you?"

"Done what?"

Bethany gets on her knees in front of him, her fingers barely touch as she holds his cock in her hand. He watches patiently as she stares it down. She wonders how she can even fit, wrapping her other hand around it with plenty room to spare, steady, takes her mouth around the head, his cock pushes her mouth open wider than she had intended. Looking down his shaft, her hands were still pretty far from her hands, she started sucking what she could, stroking the rest, the tip is right near her throat.

"No; never had this," he whispered.

Bethany feels herself getting wet below, running down her legs. She slurps listening to his moans, he places a hand on her head, pushing her slowly lower and lower, her throat opened for him, she was surprised it still felt like she could breath. Once her face pushed her hands away, they fell to her sides, it was like an orgasm hit her as her face touched his crotch, she creamed, body shaking as it splashed on the floor. She held there until it stopped, pulling her head back, forcing it back down, twisting her head as it slips in and out so easily. His guiding hand falls away, happily she sucks him, looking up seeing his approval.

"I'm ready, ready to bare your children, Mandingo," she pulled away.

"Please, lie down," he helped her up.

Mandingo gave her ass a heavy smack as she turned to lay on the bed. Her ass smashed in like water with a dropped rock, jiggling. He turn to her, climbing over her, she pulls him in for a kiss, holding him by his firm neck. They kiss, Bethany runs her hands down his muscles, aiming his cock in her hole, he pushes in her, spreading her open, pushing her cervix back for room, she breaks the kiss with a scream.

"Are you hurt?"

"No! I want it, do as you wish," she gasped.

He pulls back, ramming it in her, watching her tits dance around, his balls smack her asshole when she wraps her head around him, locking him in her. Mandingo grabs hands full of her tits, she stars in to nothing, gasping for air like a fish, like the air is knocked out on every penetrating stroke, returned to her lungs every exit. Her voice broke as she yelled, her orgasm exploding out of her, she could feel the fluids spraying from around his cock.

He scoops his hands under her, picking her up, scooting on his knees. Bethany's body is pressed to his, she holds on with all her strength. His hands lifting her up by her ass, slamming her down on his cock, his muscles tensing and flexing, lifting her with no problem. A firm hand on her back as her grip loosened. His grunts match her yelping, she's lifted higher almost to the point of falling out and brought back down with a smack. Every drop brings her closer until it burst from her, spraying out nonstop, her body working on its own, coating his cock with her rise and fall. She could just pass out.

"Oh my god," she said with a hoarse whisper.

It was like his cock was swelling up to burst, he grit his teeth, something sounding of a battle cry while he continued stroking himself with her. Mandingos ejaculate fired off like a burst hydrant, it's like she could feel it open her cervix with the pressure, filling her ovaries with the last slam, the rest filling and pouring out as he lifted her off and laid her down.

Mandingo caught his breath, otherwise not tired, spoke; "we must tell my people of our marriage right away."

"You go; I sleep."

."We both must profess."

Bethany tries to stand, dropping to her knees, he reaches for her, lifting her in his arms, using her feet to open the pelts concealing his doorway, the sun seemed a bit brighter than earlier, blinding her. She closed her eyes, opening them to her bedroom ceiling, sunlight pouring through her window.

Chapter 4.

"No-ho, what is this wet spot," she felt under her thighs, "I'm too young to be pissing the bed."

She brought her hand to her and it smelled of sex, making her wonder. As she moved around, her muscles felt sore, she struggled to get out of bed, legs kept trying to give out under her.

"I feel like I ran a marathon; or was gang banged," she muttered, starting the shower.

As she showered, she kept getting this feeling something was watching her, hanging around in the bathroom. The hot water seemed to sooth her, having stayed in there, just letting the water hit her skin, she decides a soak in the bath will be in order tonight. Whatever she felt was watching her seemed to move on as she made her way from the shower, though sore, there was some satisfaction, a pleasure she hadn't felt in a while; waking from sexual exhaustion, something masturbating never gave.

Taking her coffee to go, and bags of boxes for the trash, Bethany drives around where her new job is, getting familiar with the streets, giving the building a once over. Taking a drive downtown to look for the bars and night clubs, anything else of interest she may have missed on previous trips. She stops at a gas station to fill up, noticing the guy at the next pump is giving her the once over.

"How you doing today," he asked.

"Fine, just taking in the sights."

"Ah, visiting, passing through?"

"Just moved here for a new job, enjoying the bit of freedom and lack of responsibility before the adulating begins," she smiles.

"I feel that. You're one sexy woman, you know that?"

"Thank you," she stares a moment, taking in his gold brown hue.

"I bet a brotha could have fun with you."

"You like women like me?"

"Yeah; girl with those tits and ass...," he licks his lips.

"Maybe we'll see each other again, but I gotta run," she hung the nozzle.

As she gets in her car, a thought runs across her mind of him and few of his thug friends having their way with her, shaking her head, not wanting to go down that rabbit hole.

Later that night, she calls Tabitha to tell her about the city.

"So I found a few bars to check out, and some thug guy was hitting on me at the gas station."

"Show those curves off and they all gonna want a piece. I'm almost jealous; big girls are in, I still get mine, so almost jealous."

"When can you make it up here, I'm wanting to do that, the more I think about it?"

"Few days, I'm prepared to sleep on a bed of boxes."

"Whatever. I have almost everything unpacked. Hey I had this crazy dream last night, too."

"I gotta hear this!"

"I dreamed I was in Africa and was picked up by some African guy, that would put the Rock to shame. He took me to his hut in the village and I begged him to have sex with me."

"You slut, was his cock big?"

"I think my jaw unhinged to suck it. I swear it all felt real."

"So we vacationing in Africa this year, right?"

"I wish. He had never had his cock sucked before; and the sex; so vivid, I think he was fucking me in my uterus."

"Only dream cocks fuck in the uterus," she sighed.

"He had to carry me to declare me his wife with the village."

"I just wanna fuck one, I'm not trying to end up married and pregnant, cooking wildebeest on the camp fire."

"Odd thing was I woke up and there was a smell of sex, I didn't even do it last night. Plus I think I; squirted.

"Maybe that cable guy snuck in and had some fun," she teased.

"I'm serious."

"I thought only men got wet dreams."

"But why would it smell like sex?"

"I don't know, none of that has happened to me, never heard of it before."

"It's been on my mind all day, whatever happened; I woke up feeling great, despite sore muscles."

"Maybe it's a ghost! Didn't you say that shop had haunted stuff?"

"I think that's just some marketing ploy. Whoever heard of a horny ghost anyway," she laughs.

"Ah dunno; maybe if you hook up with that cable guy; you won't be having puberty dreams."

"I should call him soon and set something up."

"What's to set up? Call him and say come over and fuck me."

"Yeah; I'll do just that. I don't know what happened last night, I'm going to relax in a nice bubble bath, go to bed, do some prep for this job."

"Aright girl, tell the ghost I said 'hello'".

"Hey ghost, my friend Tabby said hello, she wants your cock in her," she yelled.

"Funny."

She eases in to her bath tub, engulfed in warmth and soap, with a tablet and glass of wine. Twenty minutes pass and her eyes get heavy, she drops the book by the glass, closing her eyes with a sigh of relief.

A noise startles her, her eyes pop open to a few zebras running off from the shore, heavy thick arms wrap around her.

"Don't worry about the Zebra," a familiar voice spoke.

"The wha," she started before his lips hit hers.

His cock pressed in to her stomach, bobbing between her tits, "let's not be distracted."

She follows him swimming from shallow waters, he takes hold of her, lifting her high enough his cock rest between her legs, almost like it's holding her up, as they move around to stay afloat, it rubs across her lips and clit. Bethany wraps her legs around him, lifting herself, feeling his cock rise in the water, working the tip in with her thighs, he pulls her with his thrust with a satisfying oomph, heavy moan from her. Mandingo keeps them afloat while bouncing her on his cock, watching the water squirt up from her cleavage, hands undecidedly going from her ass to thighs and back.

"I can't get enough of you, my wife."

"I love this cock of yours," she moans.

Bethany's pussy clenches around him as best she can, like trying to break a beer bottle in her hand, his kicking legs move her side to side, the humping motion isn't like those full thrust from before, but being so full is taking her to the goal. The first time in a long time, she feels weightless, lifting a little bit more away, getting more of a stroke going, the water forced in and out, pushing her over the edge, voice raising concern from nearby animals.

"The water is good, yes? I told you."

"Water good," she huffs.

This is obviously a dream, she thinks, so why not have real fun? Letting go of him, allowing her body to float just under the surface, pushing and pulling, ramming herself in to his body with her legs, the sensation of the water being pumped, feeling it squeeze between her walls and his shaft. Legs working overtime, the impact of her ass hitting him can almost be heard, while she drags herself through the water, tits landing on her face with every pull. Bethany opens her mouth, water rushes in like air, forced back out in bubbles, she feels herself squirt again.

Mandingo joins her under, spinning her, pressing in to her back, holding her tight with his legs around hers, his thrust seemed to have barely lost any power. Neither are making an effort to maintain buoyancy, just seemingly suspended the water oddly clear. Bethany watches the bubbles rise from her mouth with every exhale, she starts cumming again, squirting, temperature quickly rising and falling as her juices drift away. Here he comes, she thinks when his grip tightens, another one this quick, she starts to climax herself, right before he does. Mandingos seed pierces her cervix again, over filling it, he doesn't stop; she feels him run dry but he doesn't stop, and her orgasm doesn't either, every inward thrust carries it, pushing out more of her juices. Slowly they rise up, breaking the surface.

She breathes in real air, eyes slightly open, it's all white, she realizes as she climaxes, she's in her tub, hand and foot braced on one side, the others draped over the side, at the peak of her climax; Bethany feels herself squirting, a pressure off her chest, while gasping for air. Taking the last swig of wine, climbing out of the cool water, pulls the drain and towels off confused, yet relieved. Flinging the towel on the rack, lying in bed.

Two days later she finally calls Ray to see if he'd still take her up on the offer, thinking perhaps that actual sex would cure the sexual dreams and delusions, planning on meeting at his place, wanting some slight change of scenery. She looked through her clothes to see if there was anything sexier than her silk robe, not even as much as a two-piece bikini. Time for a trip downtown, or where ever there's a lingerie or porn shop. Googling as she walked to her car.

"I'm just looking for something that looks good, but doesn't say stripper, if you have anything in my size," she told the clerk.

"Actually we have some things, but there's a store not too far that has way more options."

The clerk shows her a rack full of plus size options, Bethany looks, finding something that looks like red two piece bikini set; the strapless top was netted and black shear material covering it like a midriff shirt, the bottom was a G-string with the same material acting as a short miniskirt.

"I think this will do just fine," Bethany smiled.

"If you want a bit of advice, because you're very attractive, stop wearing pants that you can tuck your stomach in. My sister is your size, the moment she stopped wearing pants like that, she almost had to start wearing them again to keep the guys at bay."

"I don't always like the look myself, but guys seem to look by me in anything I wear."

"I don't know why. Might hafta get them to open their eye's some," she laughs.

"Hopefully his eyes fall out when he sees me in this," Bethany winks.

"Big girls are in, makes me jealous sometimes."

Bethany goes home and finds something she can wear it under, pretty much a waiting game after that. It felt as eye's were staring her down while she put the outfit on, glancing at the doorway, thinking she saw something there in the mirror. Laying out the outfit on the bed, something held her hips, pressing in to her ass, causing her to jump and turn, seeing nothing. Turning back to the bed, smiling at her choice.

Chapter 5.

Bethany meets Ray at some hole in the wall bar for a few drinks, finding him at a small table, "You know you don't have to get me liquored up, when I wanted to hook-up while you were hooking up my cable."

"I just figured a woman like you wouldn't just rush right to the bed," he laughed.

"I do carry myself a certain way and I'm no slut; but I'll be that girl if I know you. Be naked with the door unlocked. I appreciate the respect, Ray."

"My parents raised me right. Do you know how hard it was to contain myself, yet go further than I would?"

"Oh yeah; I do; trust me."

"Been that long?"

"You have no idea. I shouldn't admit to this; I've been having wet dreams, at my age. Okay, drink time."

Tabitha calls her while she's waiting to order.

"Hey; what's up?"

"On a date with the cable guy."

"What's all that noise?"

"We're at a bar."

"You getting cock tonight, Beth? About damn time!"

"It sure as fuck is."

"I hope you have time for me tomorrow."

"You finally bringing your whore ass down here?"

"Damn right! Go get that HBO package dick," she hung up.

She orders a Guinness while catching some guy staring at her chest, she pops open a third button, showing more cleavage, taking the drink back to Ray.

"So what do you do," Ray wondered.

"I'm a computer programmer by trade."

"That computer did look expensive."

"It is; I built it; took forever."

"Smart and sexy, I like that."

"I'd like to have more sex, than beers tonight, though."

Bethany follows Ray to his house, waiting to see the look on his face, when he sees her lingerie, walking in, the man has every recent gaming console hooked up to a seventy-five inch flat screen, the dining room has a stocked bar, she's a bit amazed.

"You seem like a real fun guy, host a lot of parties?"

"Here and there. Second guessing that not drinking anymore," he laughed.

"I might not mind a bit afterwards, if you have the energy," she toyed.

"We don't have to rush if you don't want, I'm in no hurry."

"Liar," she pointed at his crotch.

"What," he feigned ignorant.

Bethany reached for it, eyes growing wide, when he made it jump.

"You got me," he took her hand.

Once in the bedroom, her mouth dropped at the size of his bed, another decent sized flat screen, a glint hit the corner of her eye; shackles hanging from the headboard, she turns to see him standing there with his shirt off.

"I promise not to put you in those;�

"You can put me in those arms; damn."

Ray saunters over, unbuttoning her shirt a bit stunned at what was underneath, she pulls him down for a kiss while he frees her arms, dropping the shirt on the floor, tongue entering his mouth, before releasing.

"Whoa," he noticed her top.

"I was hoping you'd like it," she pulled her skirt down, "I bought this earlier, otherwise it would a been granny panties and a giant Torrid bra."

"Dayum! I think that would be sexy on you too, but dayum, Bethany."

"You think I'm that hot?"

"I could eat you," he knelt down, kissing on her belly, hands pressed in to her ass.

She moans a little, taking a deep breath when he tongue kisses her navel.

"That feels good; It does that?"

Ray presses his face in her stomach, lifting her, causing her to scream, sitting her on the side of the bed. Taking his shoes and jeans off.

"Holy fuck, nobodies picked me up before; holy fuck that's; big."

She reaches for his cock with the strongest urge to stick it in her mouth, stroking it with her hand. In one motion, her mouth takes him inside on a down stroke with a hands length that won't fit. Dragging her lips the length, wishing she could take more like in her dreams, closes her eyes and pushes the head in to her throat with a satisfying noise, not backing off only far enough to take a breath, Ray steadies himself on the headboard, watching her head bob and twist. She rubs is balls and reaches for his abs, tearing herself away long enough to pull her top off, he reached for her tits the moment he saw them flop out, giving them a nice squeeze, noticing how big her areola were to her nipples, mashing her tits around his cock.

"You like these big titties, huh," she grabs them and fucks his cock with them.

"I like all of it," he moans.

Ray pulls free, hooking his fingers around her thong, pulling as she lays back, dropping them on the floor as he kissed her thighs resting on his shoulders, resisting the urge to bite the thick flesh, lifting and turning her climbing on the bed, closing her thighs around his head, nosing through her bush, taking her clit in his mouth, going to town, fighting her to keep her legs closed. Bethany can't keep still with his tongue pressed in her clit, licking in to the hood.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck," she screams, trying to pull his head closer, squirting a little.

Ray mounts her, cock stabbing her gash, rubbing her clit while he squeezes her stomach and gathers her tits. With a tit in each hand, leaning forward, his cock slips inside her, opening her up, taking his tongue to both areola the size of tea cup saucers, running it in her cleavage, pushing his cock deeper. Bethany gasp when he takes both nipples in his mouth, working her hips.

"That's new, I like that."

Ray sucks all over each one, trying to cover every square inch before sitting up, grabbing a hold of her love handles, pushing himself inside her as deep as he can, hitting bottom. Enjoying watching her expressions, her tits bouncing, stomach jiggling, thighs shake, pulling her by her rolls with every inward thrust. Watching her body move is fuel to his fire, she holds her tits to stop them from hitting her in the face. Grabbing her thighs, holding her calves together, rapid fire fucking, pushing her over the edge screaming, spraying juices.

"That's right, wet the bed, Beth," he spoke in a sultry tone.

"You like that," she asked, catching her breath.

"Awe yeah, be proud of it."

He rolls her over, pulling her hips, giving her ass a good look while she gets on her knees, her ass spreads open.

"Damn, what a fat ass," he jiggles and smacks it.

"Oh, are you...ho."

Ray traces around her anus with his tongue, forcing in her tight hole far as it can, backing off to stick in her, easily slipping deep in her hungry pussy, pounding hard, watching her ass roll up her back. Bethany wails, lifting herself on the headboard, he reaches for her tits, sinking his hands in them, pounding her harder.

"Fuck yes, Ray," she cries.

"You like this cock, don't chu?"

"I need that cock, Ray, wear it out," she begs.

"You sure?"

"Make it hurt real good...oh fuck!"

His thighs started smacking her ass, balls slamming in to her, hands dug in the crease of her hips, she squirts, soaking his balls.

"This ass of yours is wonderful," he gives it a smack.

"That cock roughs me up real good; god another one," she pants.

Beth climaxes again, pushing in to him. Ray pulls out, stopping her halfway, on her side, straddling her leg, propping the other on him, sliding his cock back in with a hold on her ass and stomach, pounding her soaking pussy.

"Can I cum in you?"

"You've earned it, fucking cum in me."

With a hands full of ass and stomach, he still goes strong, ramming in her, finally getting close himself; speeds up, gripping her hard, filling her up, pushing deep in his release, taking a moment before moving.

"I haven't been fucked like that in a long time," she declared.

"Glad I could help," he smiled.

"We should do this more often. I think my cable might be messing up in a day or two; might need you to come over and give the box a few whacks."

"Count on it."

Bethany limps in her apartment sexually satisfied, throwing her new outfit on the dresser, clothes on the floor, falling in to bed. Completely relaxed, finally gotten laid, deciding to bask in what hasn't leaked out, showering later. Starting to doze off feeling a pressure on her body, her eyes close as something forces inside her, squeak leaves her mouth, once fully inside. Images drift in and out of her on a bed in a hut being fucked on her stomach. The gentle fucking rocking her back and forth keeps jarring her nearly awake, the reciprocating pressure expanding and contracting her walls, she's too weak, giving in to her climax, yelling herself awake. She looks around her room seeing and feeling nothing, drifting back to sleep.

Bethany awakes to her phone being blown up.

"H-hello?"

"Are you still asleep? Girl wake up, I'm in town!"

"Damn it," Bethany jumps up.

Chapter 6

"This is a nice place," Tabitha looks around.

"Yeah, it's nice; and cheap."

"So you got that cock, right?"

"Oh yeah and oh my god was it good. I don't know how I managed to get home."

"Damn; me next!"

"I don't think you could handle it," she laughed.

"Well let's find something we can both handle, or are you gonna just save yourself for the cable guy?"

"Nah, might as well have fun before I'm old and shriveled."

"So is that the haunted mask thing," Tabitha points at the mask.

"Yeah that's it, and it's not haunted, Tabby."

"No dream last night," she inquired.

"Kinda; kept fading in and out, guess I was too tired to dream."

"Ah-ha! So you just needed some cock; told you, Watson."

"Yeah, whatever," Bethany giggled.

"Find any good bars to go to?"

"Figured we could bar hop together and figure it out."

That night was the night; Tabitha waited around for Bethany to get ready, taking selfies. Hashtag Girls Night. She walks to her bedroom to see what was up, finding her hanging on to the edge of the bed.

"What happened to you?"

"I.. don't know. I was just getting underwear out, then next thing I know; I'm having an orgasm."

"You sure? What is that; did you piss on the floor?"

"I squirted?"

"When did you start squirting?"

."When the dreams started."

"Maybe it's a horny ghost?"

"Stop. Ghost aren't real. I bought the thing because I liked it, not for some ghost," she panted, "let me get ready, so we can go."

"I can't believe you're wearing that," she walks out.

Checking out the first spot, crowded with a live band, drinks in hand away from the dancing crowd, not too many people seem to be looking for a nightcap. They spotted two hot looking guys waiting by the bar, Bethany took a hard glug of her drink and lead the search, almost on them, the two guys kissed each other. Bethany looked at Tabitha exploding with laughter. The second place is more their speed; they catch guys checking them out while they order drinks. Feeling the vibe, Tabitha makes her way to some guy, Bethany watches as they walk of, noticing a guy taking it as a chance to move in. She talks to him and before she could make a plan; a sound of a woman screaming about making out with her boyfriend and a pool ball flying, catches their attention. Bethany sighs as bouncers carry Tabitha and the other girl out of the area, she apologizes to the guy and takes her leave.

"How was I supposed to know the dudes girlfriend was there," Tabitha growled, slamming the car door.

"Only you, Tabby," she rolls her eyes.

"She's lucky. I was about to knock that bitch out for throwing that pool ball at my head."

"I don't exactly know when bars close around here, we might wanna try and look some up, try tomorrow."

"That's fine. I'm too pissed anyway, some lame pick-up line is gonna get somebody punched. Shit; almost forgot, I have some wine coolers in the car. We can drink those, and share Mandingo."

"I don't know about the Mandingo part."

Back at Bethany's; Tabitha grabs the coolers out of her backseat, they make themselves comfortable on the couch, with the television on in the background. Gathered around Bethany's laptop trying to find all they could on the local bars and clubs, drinking and laughing. Tabitha wants to see the place she bought the mask at.

"You really want to see the place? You don't like antique shops; I can't even get you to go to a Peddlers Mall."

"I want to see all the haunted stuff."

"That stuff isn't real, Tabby."

"I wanna see anyway."

After all the drinks are gone; they decide to go to sleep. Moans and screams wake Tabitha up a few hours later.

"Beth; did you call the cable guy? Being selfish with your toys again," she investigates.

She creeps to the doorway, peering in, adjusting her eyes to the dark and what little light creeps in from the window. A smile creeps across her face, thinking she caught her masturbating as she lie on her back with her knees up. About to walk away, before Bethany is flipped on her side with a leg held straight up, she mutters "oh fuck" holding a hand in her hair, reaching across the bed, body rocking back and forth as if something is fucking her hard. Tabitha doesn't see anybody there, her mouth drops when Bethany's tit is pulled around. Bethany is pounded hard enough there are smacks, whatever it is, is rocking the bed. Tabitha is froze, wanting to call her name. Bethany starts yelping as she reaches another climax, squirting in to the night, Tabitha saw it quickly catch the light.

"What the fuck," she whispers.

There's an eerie feeling before the door closes abruptly, nearly hitting her in the face, if not for the jump scare. She backs away, heading back to the living room, the feeling stops at the mask. Sitting on the couch, it catches her eye; she looks at the mask, feeling like hands are feeling on her chest, crotch and legs, holding in the scream and urge to leave, throwing the blanket over herself, curling in a ball.

Tabitha awakes to the smell of coffee and once again the apartment was serene. She walks in the kitchen ignoring the mask best she can.

"Sleep good," Bethany asked, eating.

"Did you," she pours a cup of coffee.

"Oh yeah, like heaven."

"Did; did you have another wet dream?"

"I did actually, why?"

"You woke me up last night."

"Damn, really; I'm sorry."

"I uh; really think that mask is haunted. It looked like you were being fucked hard, the bed was shaking and everything."

"C'mon Tabby be serious;�

"I swear to god! No joke, I seen it. You were on your side and a titty was floating around, an you squirted. Something shut the door and followed me back to the living room."

"I think you drank too much."

"It did. It even felt me up. I'm not lying."

"Hey mister ghost, this is my friend that said she wanted ghost cock," Bethany mocked.

"Yeah, yeah, make fun of me. If it happens again, I'll record it. All these things happening to you is because of a ghost."

"Well if it's true; how bad can being ghost fucked be, other than wetting the bed? Maybe if it finds you attractive, it might grant your wish."

Tabitha takes a shower after breakfast, while in there; she kept getting the feeling something was watching her, inspecting her, sometimes the steam would waft in odd directions around her. Quickly she rinsed off, stepping out the shower, the feeling gone, but wet footprints tracked towards the door.

"I'm on to you, mask ghost," she stops and points at it.

"What," Bethany laughs.

"I know there's a horny ghost in there."

"Yeah, okay. Mister ghost, my friend claims she's great in bed, why don't you give her a shot," she test the mask.

"Don't do that!"

"Why? Scared it might be fun? Could be good cock, the best cock; it is from another world, Bethany laughs.

Tabitha just looks at her.

"Oh my god; you really believe it's real?"

Bethany takes her to Amorous Goods under the pretense that she acts like she has some sense, she walks around the room the register is in, while Bethany waits for somebody to show up.

A head peers from the back; "Hey Vikki; you got customers up here!"

He walks up front giving both girls the once over, Tabitha gives him a quick hello, walking towards Bethany.

"I remember you; at that outdoor market. Finally decided to check the place out, huh?"

"Oh yeah; no I've bought something already, I was just showing my friend here."

"Well hello friend, my names Dylan."

"Tabby. So is everything here haunted?"

"Seriously Tabby," she rolls her eyes.

"Not everything, I know some of the things that are, but Morgana would be the expert," he turns to Bethany; "so what did you get?"

"Some African mask to spruce up the living room."

"The big one with the fangs, that one is supposed to be haunted, but I never noticed anything."

"It is; I saw it last night," Tabitha blurted.

"Ooo; what does it do?"

"Something was having sex with Beth last night."

"I could give you a business card, if you feel left out."

"She was drunk last night, she thinks she saw something."

"Well, want my business card if you get drunk again?"

"That will be enough of you, you lecherous man; be gone," somebody shouted behind them.

They jumped and turned.

"Why are you such a cock block," Dylan walked off.

Chapter 7

"Morgana Delacroix; I am the mystic who works here," she stands with various necklaces around her tunic and what seems to be a thigh pack with a wand and athame strapped to it.

"See; Beth; a mystic."

"Oh Jesus;�

"He won't be of use here, young lady. Tell me about what you saw."

"Sorry, sorry; I was in the middle of lunch," Vikki struts out. "Oh it's you. How's the mask; anything weird?"

"Nope."

"Yeah! She told me she had been having wet dreams since she got it."

"Tabby," Bethany hissed.

"They're the experts, Beth. Anyway; the wet dreams and last night I heard-,"

"Please; sorry to interrupt you dear, but can we take this to my office, I would like to record this for our records."

"Sure, yeah, c'mon Beth," she grabs her arm.

"Fine."

"They walk through to a back room, Nikki and Morgana are telling them about certain things on the floor, they both had a laugh about the time Dylan used a mannequin to jack off, and they found it forcing him to sex, after his screaming. The upper half was on the floor moaning and holding its tits, while the lower half had its legs locked around him, riding him. They were sitting in her office, she pulled out a camera and hit record, as well as a digital recorder.

"All this," Bethany asked.

"Oh yes, so tell us what you know;�

"So; my names Tabby, this is Beth. She bought it from her, the mask; since then she told me she was having wet dreams about being in Africa."

"Is this true," Nikki asked.

"Yeah, but I figured it was from just not getting laid, I guess."

"Till you hooked up with the cable guy and you said you still kinda had a dream."

"Interesting," Morgana commented. "So, the act of getting laid ceased the activity. Perhaps the spirit detects sexual frustration and appeases it until there is a growth in sex life."

"Maybe we should let Dylan use it for a few days," Nikki laughs.

"Well last night we were getting ready for the club and I found her collapsed on the side of the bed after wondering why it was taking so long to get ready. It was like forty-five minutes."

"What happened to you, Beth," Nikki wondered.

"I got out the shower, laid out my clothes, went to get underwear; and came to after an orgasm."

"Nothing in between. Is this normal for you, have you felt threatened?"

"Not normal; I mean I might doze off programming, but no orgasms or the like."

"And squirting. From what I know, she has never squirted before until now," Tabitha added.

"Is the sex really that good," Morgana asked.

"In the dream? Yeah actually, good luck finding a real guy that can pick me up; why am I getting sucked in this?"

"Beth I know the feeling, to have a guy pin my big ass on the wall; woo," Nikki fans her face.

"So you don't feel in danger," Morgana asked.

"Not really. Feels like I'm being watched sometimes. I think it helped me once when I was carrying something."

"I felt it watching me in the shower and saw big footprints going to the door when I got up. Last night when I was watching, I felt like a force. It shut the door and was all around me until I; walked past the mask, then it was like something was touching all over me until I got under the blanket."

"Maybe it wanted privacy, or might become territorial," Morgana suggested.

"Maybe; I mean sometimes I want privacy when I fuck," Tabitha shrugged.

"We can take the mask back with a full refund, if it becomes troublesome," Nikki proposed.

"Or I can try to cleanse it of the entity, if you really like the mask," Morgana added.

"I don't really believe this is a thing, but I think I'll keep it. If the furniture starts flying around the room, or a big cock slithers out of the TV. I'll give you a call."

"I'm going to see if I can catch it in the act and record it," Tabitha added.

"It may seem fun; honestly we've had people fine with what spiritual properties or entities, some have even purposefully sought out, others with their life at risk and don't even think a cleansing is enough," Morgana states.

"She told the thing I wanted sex with it, do we'll see what happens."

"If you don't mind; keep us filled in; if it is a spirit, it is probably using your dreams so it can easily have sex with you," Nikki claims.

"You're getting good at this, Nikki. How do you feel when you wake up?"

"Umm like being revitalized after having great sex, why?"

"Could be feeding on your energy to get stronger, but if it's putting a pep in your step, good for you," Morgana replies.

"I think we have some good info, I can give your friend a tour, if you want?"

"Now I gotta see this place!"

Morgana stops recording, the four of them wander about the whole mansion, telling stories and what history they know, Tabitha is eating it up, amazed. They take their leave and find somewhere to eat..

"I gotta admit that place is awesome; well pretty cool, anyway," Tabitha admitted.

"Yeah, it was interesting. Reaching for Dylan with that mannequin arm was hilarious."

"Well tell me about the ghost. If it takes me, I wanna know what I'll be in for."

"I don't know, uh, if it's all real; he's got a big cock, like big, probably bigger than the Rock with muscles. In the dream there was no pain, I was stretched open, like I was being fisted."

"Damn."

That evening both after their research, are getting ready to go out, Tabitha keeps taunting the mask off and on. Taking her challenge once she was in the shower.

"Is that you, are you in here; don't be afraid to give me a taste," Tabitha calls out.

Nothing responds to her.

"I saw you last night, am I not your type? Why'd you feel me up, then, guess you only like the plus size chicks, guess I'm just shy of being fat enough."

Suddenly hands grab her ass firmly, reaching around to her crotch.

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck," she looks around.

Steam fills her vision causing her to blink several times, opening her eyes to a waterfall, looking around to a massive man behind her.

"You desire your friends husband, she offers you to me, so shall it be," he grabs her bringing her in a kiss.

Tabitha reaches down his abs, grabbing his growing cock, breaking the kiss to look at it.

"Yes. This visual is better than reality."

"If you're the ghost in the mask; you may have tricked her, but we know. If the sex is as great as she claims, it might not matter if we are awake or not, pretty sure she feels the effects when she gets up, anyway."

"Hmm; "

"Oh just fuck me," she orders.

"We respect our women here, but you must know your place."

He pushes her to her knees, aiming that cock in her mouth, his massive hand holding her head, pushing it down, his cock head hits her throat, expanding it, her eyes wide as she feels her throat yield, his balls on her chin, he backs her head up, but she pulls away, hungry for it, taking him to the balls, mouth locked open by the shear girth, slowly pulling away, rubbing both hands along its length.

"Not as big as your friend, but you are plump enough to do," he grabs her.

Lifting around her waist one armed, stuffs his cock in her, forcing her down, she moans and cries, her pussy stretches open, cock breaching past the bottom pushing deeper. Her legs wrap around his waist, holding his shoulders; lifting herself, feeling it pull her insides, drops back down with a huff, rising and falling, clung to him riding his cock, every bounce forces him deeper in side. Every thrust knocking the wind out of her until her legs start to tire, fighting it long enough for her first orgasm. Mandingo catches her, holding her close and filled, walks to the waterfall, placing her on a rock.

"You are an eager one, like her."

Tabitha straddles the rocks with her legs open, watching his cock slide in like sheathing a sword, pushing the bottom deeper as she screams in joy. Running his hands on her tits, she works her hips around his cock, hands closing in on her hips, one good hard thrust, Tabitha thought she saw her stomach budge, every stroke seemed to collapse her walls with every breath exit. Walls more sensitive stretched out, quickly reaching orgasm, her muscles can't clamp down hard enough, her body wants to give out on her; convulsing through her orgasm, a secondary pressure hits, her arms shake wanting to be free. Once he pulls out, she yells at the feeling and relief as she squirted freely once he was out.

"Oh my god; I ain't never squirted before! Your cock hurts so good, my dude."

"I should hope so," he smiles proudly.

Mandingo flips her over on her stomach, spreading her ass open, going back in.

"Do you, hard to talk -have a name," she gasp.

"She calls me; Mandingo."

"Figures. Ooo shit!"

He starts pounding her hard and fast, knocking the wind out of her, and another orgasm, her squirting sprays through the strokes, voice cracking. He leans forward scooping her in an arm, pushing harder in to her, she bellows at the force inside her. Tabitha's body is near numb waiting for the next orgasm to shoot through her whole body.

"In.. me; cum; release," she musters.

He pounds away, heavy breath in her ear, she knows as he starts to grunt, yelling something in his tongue with release, causing her last orgasm. She feels his seed rocket in her insides, splashing back, halfway through her orgasm, she snaps to, screaming on her knees in the shower. Tabitha crawls out, rolling on the floor breathing hard.

"You asked for it," Bethany smiles in the doorway. "I got it all on my phone."

"Bitch."

Epilogue

"So you gonna get ready?"

"I feel like a log was shoved in there; I ain't ready for shit, my pussy might fall out, let's just order pizza and watch some movies."

"So how you feel, honestly, Tabby?"

"You're really enjoying this, huh? I feel like I slept a whole day, sore as hell, won the lottery, defeated my enemy in battle. As much as I would like to go out and find cock, even if it's never gonna be that good; my legs; not funny Beth."

"A night in sounds good. Hopefully he isn't tired. Gotta go back to the store with this new information."

"Please no."

"Hey, it was your idea to get me sucked up in this."

"Is he rough with you?"

"Kinda, but in a caring way."

"He fucked me up with his cock, made me squirt hard."

"You kept challenging him," she laughed.

"I guess I deserved it. Was fucking worth it; he can have me whenever he wants; fuck."

"I'll go get some beers, order a pizza, rest up," she pats her on the head.

"Did; was the cable guys cock that big?"

"No."

"Could you feel it after that?"

"Oh yeah, I felt it."

"So my shit won't be all open and stretched?"

"No, but it feels like it. I probably would've never believed it was real, if not for you, maybe if I was left conscious," she walks out the door.

Bethany orders a pizza in the car, picking it up after grabbing drinks, returning home, hearing yelping and moaning and crying behind her door, she walks in seeing Tabitha bent over the coffee table. Bethany sits the pizza on the couch, the drinks on the floor. A smile creeps across her face when she looks at Tabitha's red behind with her pussy wide open.

"I wanted seconds; you know me," she smiles weakly.

Bethany sets up her phone on the couch, getting a good view, recording with her camera, taking her shoes, pants, and panties off, joining her. Being switched after every orgasm, spraying the couch and floor.

"You think Nikki would like a go," Tabitha asked.

"If he would fuck her; she probably would," Bethany agreed as an orgasm tore through her body.

"Fuck my ass this time," she begs, turning to Bethany's horrified look; "Hey, you know me."

To be continued, in the series, Amorous Goods; a collaborative storyline for Literotica