Amorous Goods: The Box
A box of surprising twists and turns.
Based on a post by ShowTime8. Listen to the Podcast at Explicit Novels.

Prologue:
A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. This 18 part series is devoted to many of the stories of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.
I hadn't received a registered letter in years. Heck, I hadn't even been to a post office in years. As I stood in line, I figured it was actually almost 5 years. When I bought my house, I was at the post office sending official letters and paperwork almost daily.
After about twenty minutes in line, I finally turned over the registered mail receipt, and received a stiff brown envelope in return.
"Well, that was disappointing." I told the clerk as I left.
"Have a nice day." I heard in response.
Walking outside into the Texas heat, I got into my car and started it to get cooled off. Looking at the envelope, it appeared to be from some sort of legal liquidator firm. Aside from the house purchase, I had no other contact with lawyers, so this was kinda interesting.
Sir,
We have determined through DNA testing you are related to our client. Please bring this letter to the address on this announcement, and proper identification. Do so on the date chosen for you, also printed on the announcement, or you will forfeit claim to items chosen for you.
"DNA results?" I asked myself aloud.
Googling the address, I found it to be about an hour's drive, in a warehouse of some sort, and in a decent part of town. So far, so good.
Driving home, I felt I didn't have anything to lose by following the directions in the letter. So, a week later, I made my way across town where I found a nice storefront in a renovated warehouse complex. The entire area was a bustling conglomeration of businesses. There was a hotel, a large market, several restaurants, and surrounding apartments.
After familiarizing myself with the environs, I made my way to the address. It appeared to be a simple, nondescript antique-consignment type of business. In the store windows there were several pieces of furniture and clothing displayed. It really fit into the vibe of this development.
"A sex shop?" I asked myself as I red the sign over the door: Amorous Goods.
Entering, the place smelled more like a candle shop than an antique store. That, and the ceiling was rather high, making it look really inviting. Just to the right of the door, the cashier was smartly located, and there were several aisles from which to choose to walk from my location. Each aisle seemed very neat and organized unlike your typical junk store places. All-in-all, I could see myself shopping here, and I'm glad I'm early to enjoy the store.
Looking down the first aisle on my left, I see a few customers. I continue walking, and decide to walk down the next aisle where there are no customers. The objects along this particular aisle are of particular value. By that, I mean, this is no ordinary collection for sale. The items are all classic, quite valuable, and of wonderful quality.
"Zoo? Is that you?" I hear from my right. Looking in her direction, I see Vikki, former roommate of an old girlfriend, looking at me from two aisles away.
Vikki was never as daring as my girlfriend at the time, Paula. Paula had an exhibitionist streak that was not to be tamed, and I was the willing beneficiary of many of her adventures. Sex after exposing herself was off the charts amazing, and I won't deny my enjoyment of public nudity. On one particular trip to the beach, Vikki and her boyfriend joined us, not knowing what we were up to. The boyfriend ended up getting naked along with us, and Vikki eventually relented and went topless.
At their apartment, I had never seen Vikki nude, but I could tell her body was smoking hot. At the beach, my suspicions were confirmed. Vikki has an amazing set of tits, and I enjoyed every moment I could to look at her body. As Paula and Vikki's boyfriend swam about 25 meters from us, I talked to her about nothing memorable and I could tell Vikki was getting comfortable, hopefully to the point of going completely naked like the three of us. I thought she was close when she turned over and pulled her bikini bottom up to tan an amazing ass. Her boyfriend tried coaxing her out of her bottoms as he applied sunscreen to her ass after returning from the water. Alas, that never materialized, but I was left with indelible memories of her mammaries.
After the beach, life in their apartment loosened up considerably. Paula basically became an apartment nudist as she rarely wore clothes there. Vikki became a little comfortable with me. One day, I got to their apartment after work, and just before Paula got back from her job. With my key, I let myself in, and relaxed on the couch. I could hear the shower running and figured it was Vikki. My deduction was proven correct by a mostly naked Vikki walking from her room, wrapped in a towel, to the bathroom. Without a word from either of us, she kept going and I relaxed in front of the tv.
I was awakened by Paula hanging her tits in my face as I had fallen asleep on the comfy couch. To this day, I wished it had been Vikki. Later that same month, I would receive a birthday gift from Vikki unlike any other. Again, I arrived at their place before Paula, but this time found Vikki in the kitchen and completely naked. I'll never forget our conversation.
"Hey, I hear it's your birthday, so I wanted to surprise you with a little something." Vikki told a very shocked me.
"If this is all you give me, I'm quite happy. Is there more?" I said as I stared at her body.
"Oh yes. Take off your clothes." Vikki directed.
Who was I to argue. I quickly stripped my clothes off. Vikki walked up to me, hugged me so I could feel her entire body against mine, then walked to her room.
"Happy Birthday." That's all she said.
I got dressed, and never mentioned it to Paula. From that point on, Vikki and I always shared a smile with each other, but I never got the courage to ask for more. I sure wish I had because Paula flew the coop one day for a nudist colony somewhere. I tried to find her, but gave up, then discovered Vikki had also moved out of the apartment and even her boyfriend quickly lost contact with her.
I just kept working and figured it was all for the best. The person behind this mystery letter changed all that.
"Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask, trying not to awkwardly check her out.
"Well, the short story is I run the place." Vikki says, approaching me.
"And the long story?" I inquire.
"Well, that's why you're here. Let's go sit down in the private meeting room." Vikki says, pointing me to the back of the store. Following her, I couldn't help but check out her still incredible ass. My mind put it back into a thong on the beach as we made the short walk to the office.
"C'mon in, and let me tell you this crazy story." Paula said, holding the office door open.
Inside the somewhat normal office came the most fantastical story I could ever imagine. Vikki was apparently the lone surviving relative of a very rich man who collected incredibly valuable and, sometimes very weird, items. Vikki had to put her career on hold to manage the estate and liquidate the assets.
"It pays well enough, I guess. I was able to leave my partner in charge of my business until I get this stuff sold." Vikki told me.
"So, you have to sell everything out there?" I asked.
"Yes. The tricky part is finding the correct buyer. It's almost like the stuff won't sell, except to very specific people."
"Huh?"
"It's hard to explain, but this store could be open for years before we sell everything. It's almost like each item has to be sold to a certain person. Everyone who buys something here has a story to tell about the item, or how they just felt compelled to buy it. I don't have much retail experience aside from a high school job, and I've never seen anything like this."
"So...Amorous Goods?" I asked.
"All I can figure is it applies to liking something in here. There are some adult things in here, and that's why I considered you." Vikki replied.
"I'm not sure I understand."
"I can't tell you much more, only that I want you to look around as long as you would like, even past closing time. There is definitely something here for you, but I don't want to ruin the experience for you." Vikki is vague, apparently on purpose, and opens the door for me.
I head out into the store, and it seems somehow different. It's kinda hazy up near the lights hanging from the ceiling. The lights have dimmed like you see in restaurants as the sun sets during dinner. The smell of candles is still evident, but probably because there are lots of them burning; something I hadn't noticed before.
From around the premises comes the sounds of my favorite piano player. The new age sounds of a single piano player turn the place into an even more atmospherically pleasing shopping experience.
And shop I do, seemingly alone in a maze of shelves and tables. Yet, I walk with ease among the items. I'm so overcome by the music, I don't notice at first that most of the items seem blurry, but there is a definite halo inside my vision which allows me to only see the items one at a time. It's almost like looking through binoculars backwards, but everything is closer.
"Umm, Vikki, what's......?" I'm stopped in my tracks by the fact the office I just exited is no longer behind me. I spin around, but am unable to find it. Gathering myself, I try to head in the same direction, or at least the way I think I was going. It's a little disconcerting, but I think I've red about people dropping acid and going through this type of thing.
Even stranger is the music. As I walk, it seems to disappear. I stop in my tracks, looking around at the various items. I back up a few steps, and the music volume increases ever so slightly. I stop. Is my mind playing tricks? I see an opening to my right, another break in the aisles, and turn to walk that way. The music increases as I walk past a few perpendicular rows, then it decreases. I stop, and decide to turn again, this time to my left and am rewarded by an increase in the sounds of the piano.
I know there's a reason for the music, but I slow down and begin looking at the individual items again. I'll let the music guide me intuitively, but I'm still very curious about all the stuff I can see.
The music brings me around several aisles, where I find a box, by itself within my limited vision. As I approach, a piece of paper comes out of the top. Picking up the paper, I realize the box is what I am to leave with today.
It reads: Take this box. From it, you will receive directions to make your desires, and those of people you choose, to come true.
Touching the box to pick it up, the room suddenly illuminates and the music disappears. I also find my itself back at the register, looking out into shopping area around the store.
"Vikki. We got another one." I hear the cashier say.
"How did I get here?" I ask the cashier.
"We see it all the time. Customers kinda wander around, oblivious to us, then come out of a trance-like state right here at the register." I hear Vikki say from behind me.
"That was interesting. I almost panicked, but the music I heard kept me calm."
"What music was it?"
"My favorite, new-age solo piano."
"Our customers almost always mention their favorite music. Anything else special?" Vikki asks.
"Just that I was only able to see one item at a time, the office we met in disappeared, and this box produced a slip of paper directing me to pick it up. When I did so, I ended up here." I explain.
"We hear that, as well, except each item has its own special way to attach to its owner. What did the paper say?" Vikki asks.
"Something about making my desires come to reality."
"Well, that's a new one. Usually, it's some childhood memory, or a material good, or just ownership of the item is meaningful in some way. Interesting. This is the most specific I've heard yet." Vikki explains.
"So, now what?"
"The box is yours. Enjoy it. We're here if you have any questions." Vikki formalizes the deal.
Suddenly, the box spits out another piece of paper. It simply says: Tell her. I stop to think about this.
"Well, can I have your personal number if I have any questions?" I ask Vikki.
As soon as I ask, the box produces yet another paper, this one with a phone number on it.
"Is this your number?" I ask her.
"Well, that answers that. What else has the box told you?"
"I can only tell you that in private. Shall we go talk?" I ask.
"Lead the way." Vikki follows me back to the office.
Back in the office, I put the box down on the table to thoroughly take a look at it. It's not heavy, but I only see the slot where the papers have come out. There don't seem to be any screws, or any way to open it. It's just slightly smaller than an old-school typewriter case. It's just a frills-free box made of wood.
"Vikki, the message before your phone number said I need to 'tell you'. I think I know what it is." I say, turning to face Vikki as she closes the door.
"What?"
"I always wanted to ask you for more after you gave me that birthday present. I was shy, for whatever reason, not to mention I was having the time of my life with Paula. I'm not referring to wanting sex as much as I had always wondered what it would be like to date a normal girl, and not that nympho."
"That's exactly why I thought of you for this shop. I figured you were just at that point in your life where you didn't know what you wanted, or where you were going. A more mature you is what I hoped to see walk in, and I wasn't disappointed." She tells me as she comes just a little closer.
"Would you like to go get something to eat? I see there's quite a few choices in this complex." I move myself, closing the distance between us ever so slightly.
Before Vikki answers, the box sends out another paper. On it is typed: You know her dreams.
"You better sit down. I think I know what's going on." I direct Vikki to a seat at the table. "Let me know if this is too direct for you."
"Okay. I can respect that." Vikki tells me.
"When I was with Paula, I always just assumed there's a little of her in all of us. She was a one of a kind at times, and I was merely a witness to her unique nature. That said, I also felt like you might want to take part, in fact you did one time at the beach, and then you were quite comfortable around me in the apartment. Am I missing anything?"
"Well, Zoo, I did try to seduce you just a little, but I chickened out. I would have loved to have been totally naked at the beach, but I wasn't quite ready. I was oh so close, though. I still get turned on by how you sat with me, you naked, me topless, and we just talked. I wasn't creeped out by you, and I became unaware of my body. If this isn't too much information, I had an incredible orgasm that night, and it wasn't because of My boyfriend." Vikki seemed a little embarrassed by her admission.
"Like I said, your birthday gift to me was one of my most favorite ever. I have thought of you often. That said, let me cut to the chase. Where exactly do you want to expose yourself?" There, I said it.
"Wow, Zoo, I don't think I charged you enough for that box. Did it really tell you that?"
"Not in so many words."
"Okay, well here goes nothing. I want to go to the beach again, or somewhere similar where I can go without, or even lose my suit. I want to work in here for a day, completely naked. I want to be seen, but without my knowing it. I don't want to be self-aware of my surroundings so I don't become inhibited. But, I also want to be forced to become naked, almost to the point of being raped. Is that too much? Can you work with that?" Vikki is suddenly relaxed with me.
"Well, with the help of the box, and it appears it is going to be a big part of this, I know I can make these desires, and even more happen for you." I say with authority. "For example, take off your bra and put it on the table."
"Why...?" Vikki starts to question me.
"You don't always have to ask for a reason. In some circumstances, you should. But in this instance, there is no need. Just do it." I interrupt her.
With those directions completed, Vikki stood up, unbuttoned her shirt, and deftly removed her bra. Placing it on the table, she rebuttoned the shirt and stood there. Her beautiful nipples were clearly outlined by the flimsy material; their hardness heightened by her heavy breathing.
"My advice, or request, actually a demand is you should not wear a bra anymore. Look for those camisole shirts, or lacy undershirts to wear. You need to get used to your hard nipples and the fact men, not to mention women, love to look at your body. You should also only wear thongs. However, when we plan any type of activity, you are not to wear any underwear at all. Finally, you should expect to lose most of your clothing when you are around me, so make sure it's not anything you don't want to lose. Am I clear so far?" I tell Vikki.
"Can I make requests?" Vikki asks.
"Let the box do its job. I think it will guide us." I reply. "But, by all means, what would your first request be?"
"My first request would be to go to the beach, and restart. I have make up for lost time, so why not go back to where it all started and seal the deal. From there, I'll be ready for just about whatever you want." Vikki smiles at me.
"Well, we can go now and see what happens. Stay flexible." I maintain.
Thus, it is decided. Vikki picks up her bra, and we walk to her personal office where she shoves it in her purse, and we walk out in the afternoon sun. Unless the box I am carrying interrupts us, I should have her completely naked on the sand well before the sun goes down.
Vikki walks with a confidence I had never seen in her while I dated Paula. Her boobs moved freely under the shirt, and she walked undeterred to the parking lot. Letting me drive, Vikki also removed her panties and shoes, leaving on only her button down shirt and skirt.
The box has stayed quiet the entire ride to the beach. I'm kinda glad, actually. Without suits, there is only one outcome for this trip. Well, at least for Vikki. I'm not sure how the box got us to this point, and now I'm not sure I can imagine where we'll go. At least I'm holding the ultimate icebreaker.
We arrive at the beach as the last diehards are still laying out and the evening surfers dominate the water. I lock the car, and we walk onto the nearby sand, barefoot, and stroll close to the incoming tide. The foamy water covers our feet, then recedes, over and over.
Without direction, or even a word between us, Vikki begins unbuttoning her blouse. I catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye of her cleavage, and then she stops. Almost imperceptibly, she begins walking deeper and deeper into the surf. In doing so, the bottom of her skirt gets wetter, but Vikki keeps walking outward. The skirt becomes heavy with the water, and it appears to drag itself down to her feet.
"Do you want me to pick up your skirt?" I ask Vikki.
"No, not even when it falls off." And with that, off it comes. Totally.
Vikki's backside is barely covered by her shirt. Her ass peeks out at the bottom of the shirt, and it some becomes wet as Vikki continues outward.
"This is so invigorating. I can feel the water hitting my pussy, and I want more." Vikki exclaims.
Spreading her arms out wide, she is taking in the last moments of the sun and exposing her entire body as the shirt opens up. Vikki allows her shirt to fall behind her with her skirt, and then continues on. I look back and see the clothing float around in the churning waters. I decide to leave them. Paula, on occasion, did walk back to our car naked. I guess Vikki has decided to do so.
Stopping, Vikki moves toward the beach and sits right where the last waves will hit her pussy perfectly.
"This is such a turn on." She tells me while squirming around in the sand.
"Do you see what you were missing now?" I ask.
"Oh yes, and now I'm even missing my clothes. Can you find them?"
"They're right behind me I think." I say, turning to look, but see only water. "Well, they were."
"Meh, let's go. I'll be fine." Vikki gets out of the water and leads me back toward the car. We do come across her shirt, and she throws it over her shoulder, kinda covering up her chest, but her ass is clearly exposed. It's so wet, though, Vikki decides to simply hold it so she can dry before getting into the car.
As we get to the car, I can see the box has put out another slip of paper. I open the car and retrieve it. It says: I told you. As I red it, another appears. This one says: Ask her what she wants now.
"That was amazing. Do you want me to drive you home, or do you have something else you want to do?" I ask, as directed by a paper-spitting box. My question is answered as Vikki jumps into the driver's seat.
"What I want is to drive, and to allow you to touch me wherever you want. We're going to my house to either plan out more adventures, or we'll stop for today." Vikki tells me as I sit next to her. The car begins to cool us off, but she is still hot as hell, and I take the opportunity to drink in this wondrous sight. With amazingly firm tits, nice wide shoulders, and luscious thighs, Vikki is the woman I remember and then some.
Behind the wheel, Vikki intently drives us away from the beach. I reach over to touch her hair, and see her eyes close for just a second. As I stroke her hair with my left hand, I turn my body enough so I can reach her right shoulder. From the top of her shoulder, I run my hand down her arm, stopping to lightly run my fingers over a nipple. It hardens quickly, and I continue moving my hand.
Reaching the top of her closest thigh, I move my hand to the center of her stomach and let the tips of my fingers softly move around her abs. As I do so, I also move my left hand behind her neck and massage it. I can get my fingers around most of her neck and decide to keep it there. Now, my right hand is free to move around her body, and I don't hesitate to move my palms from tit to tit, then slowly move down.
In anticipation, Vikki moves her right leg as close to the center console as possible while also moving her left leg as close to her door as she can manage. Vikki also scoots her ass out a little so her cunt is as spread as wide as she can manage while still controlling the car.
"I'm headed straight to my house. What I want is to cum before we get there. Can you manage?" Vikki is direct and to the point.
Without a word, or any hesitation, I move my right hand immediately to Vikki's pussy. Without penetrating her, I move my fingers around her clit and rub. Starting lightly, then increasing intensity as we move along, I can feel Vikki's body respond to my touch.
"Put a finger in me." Vikki says.
"No. You have to earn it." I reply as I squeeze her neck tightly and begin rubbing furiously with my right hand.
"How did you know?" Vikki replies. I can see she likes my hand on her neck, and I also feel her ass tighten. "How. Did. You. Know?"
Those were her last words as the first orgasm overtook her body. I didn't stop rubbing and am rewarded with wave after wave overtaking her body. Turning into a cul-de-sac, Vikki guides the car into a driveway and stops.
"That was a two-part answer by the way. You got to touch me while I drove naked. The next part is I want you to spend the night, but no sex. I'm thinking some mutual masturbation will be about it. Are you game? If not, I'll take you to your car, and we'll be done with it." Vikki gives me a smile as I move my hands from her body.
"Oh, I'm staying. I don't want to stop our momentum, and I'm sure the box would agree." I reply quickly.
"Okay. Well, leave our clothes at door, and let's order some dinner delivery."
"Our clothes?" I ask.
"Yep, I think we should go naked here."
"Just like old times, sorta." I reply as we walk up the front. I wonder what the neighbors think of their naked neighbor walking into her house. Probably just like the beach, they won't give it a single thought.
Inside the house, Vikki gets on the phone to order dinner. I stop inside the front door, put the box down, and begin undressing. Once naked, I take the box to the kitchen and put it on a counter.
"Who gets to open the door for the delivery driver?" I ask. With that question, the box begins spitting out paper, only this time it's a long one, longer than we've seen so far. Vikki comes over and watches it print and print and print.
Taking the first end of it while it still prints, I see it says: For Vikki.
"Looks like this is for you. I'll leave you to it." I walk out of the kitchen to a sliding glass door and see a hot tub on a deck. While Vikki begins to read the paper, I open the door and walk outside. Sitting down on the side of the tub, I see Vikki come out, paper in hand.
"Looks like we have homework. Yours is coming out of the box right now. Vikki takes my place as I head back to the box. My paper is nowhere near as long as hers, but it's pretty specific. I return to Vikki to find her still reading.
"Yes, I want to do all of these things." Vikki says, and I see she has spread her legs and is rubbing her clit. "I bet Paula never did any of this."
"I'm supposed to watch. Can I read your paper?" I say as I kneel in front of Vikki.
"Sure, go ahead. You'll see the first thing is I'm supposed to have you jerk off for me. No time like the pre.;� Vikki interrupts herself with her rubbing.
Taking her paper, I begin reading while I stroke myself to hardness. Sure enough, it says right off the top: watch him stroke his cock for you while you rub yourself. Even though the next thing to do is cum in her hand, I take my time to enjoy the view of Vikki wide open for me.
I have to be honest with myself. Vikki has an incredible body, and I'm bound to cum all over the place very quickly, especially as she squeezes her nipples.
"Hold out your hand." I direct Vikki, as I stand up over her. "You better put both hands out."
With both hands full of my cum, Vikki's next move is to lay down on her back and rub the front of her body. Once down, I am to lay on top of her and lick her pussy while she licks and sucks my cock and balls. I do so, and our bodies become sticky together. I feel my cock and balls in Vikki's mouth, and I'm sure to get hard again. Sticking my face into her cunt, I begin lapping at her wetness.
Not long after I start, the box begins hissing. Vikki seems oblivious as I look to the source of the sound. And it's not just hissing, it's also emitting a some sort of mist or gas. It also spits out a piece of paper, so I get off Vikki to check it out.
The paper says: This is what she wants.
I stop and look at Vikki, but she is asleep. Or, is she? Following the directions on the paper, I act quickly. I save the last part for when she awakens.
"What? Oh goodness!" Vikki exclaims as she returns to consciousness.
"I'm just doing what the paper said to do. It said this is what you wanted. Before I gag you, is there anything else?
"Please move me where you can get this on camera. There is one over there in the corner. Oh yeah, you'll have to get the dinner when it arrives." Vikki says in the voice of a woman completely bound by powerful ropes.
"Then you're going to love these ropes. I was able to tie in such a way as to be able to carry you." I tell Vikki this as I stuff a small ball into her mouth then tie a scarf around her head to hold it in place.
Apparently, Vikki wants to be tied up and used sexually, almost to the point of being raped. With her tied up, I am able to pull on the ropes crossing her stomach and literally carry her across the room to a better spot for the security camera. The little indicator light on it comes to life as our movements get close enough.
Vikki is surprisingly easy to carry. She is light, and doesn't struggle within her bonds. Controlling her has brought my cock back to life. The paper didn't specify what to do to her, so I'm left to imagine what she wants, or needs from this. Stopping, I lift her with both hands and look her in the eyes.
"There is no safe word you can use, so just blink your eyes rapidly if I need to stop. One blink for 'yes', and two for 'no' when I ask you a question. Understand?" I receive a single blink to my question.
With that, I drop Vikki to the ground from just above my knees. As her body falls, Vikki's eyes stare intently into mine. She lands as heavy as her little body allows, and I hear a moan.
"Did you like that? Do you want more?" I ask, as I straddle her and grab the ropes again.
A single blink gives me the green light to lift and drop her, over and over, eliciting moans each time. I stop, then crawl on top and put my full weight upon her.
"I see you want to be controlled. Do you want to be raped?" A single blink answers me.
I wouldn't say I raped Vikki, but I didn't go easy on her. I slapped her ass and tits; I licked and sucked just about every part of her body. But, I couldn't penetrate her because of the way I had her wrapped in the ropes. At least I couldn't with my cock but I fingered Vikki and edged her several times right to the point of cumming.
Dinner arrived a little while later, and I brought it to the kitchen. Vikki began blinking her eyes so I untied her.
"I have to change my plans a little. Lovemaking is about to happen." Vikki says as she finishes up the meal.
Unbound, Vikki was unrelenting in her lovemaking. As we finally became one, with Vikki on top, neither of us lasted long. I kept her on top of me and lifted and rubbed her with my cock as long as I was inside her. Orgasm after orgasm rocked her body over and over. Finally, I fell out of her, then tossed her to the side like a rag doll. The security cam caught all our activity, and I left her on the floor to recover.
Staring at the box, I wondered what it held in store for us next.
I'm awakened by a glorious sight. Actually, I was awakened by Vikki sucking my cock to hardness. As I opened my eyes, she still had both my cock and balls fully in her mouth. As I felt blood rush to my cock, she kept me inside her mouth as long as she could. First, I could feel my balls brush over her teeth then fall on her chin. As much as I enjoyed seeing her mouth fill up, I really got into watching Vikki go up and down. Soon, I began fucking her mouth as she looked me in the eye.
"Go ahead. Unload into my mouth." Vikki directed me as my balls tightened.
Grabbing the hair on the top of her head with my left hand, I guide my cock just outside her mouth with my right, then unload as directed. The cum covers her nose and I shoot a little more into her mouth. Rubbing my cock on her nose, I then proceed to feed her the cum off her face. Vikki eagerly consumes it.
"Did the box tell you to do that?" I ask.
"Actually, yes. I've never been very good at blowjobs, but the box told me your cock would be the most delicious I've ever sucked. Sure enough, you are very tasty, and I really enjoyed sucking you."
"Your mouth felt really good on me, but mostly I Iiked looking at you as you had all of me inside. You gave me a very nice hardon, and I knew I had to come all over your face."
"After starting off the day that way for you, let's go take a shower." Vickie tells me.
In the shower, Vikki hands me a razor and sits on a corner shelf under the hot water. Spreading her legs for me to shave her, I then take my time shaving all evidence of any hair at all. Her pussy is quickly smooth, and I dive back into her face first.
Under the waters of the shower, Vikki writhes around on my face. Her softness envelopes my entire face as I consume all her juices. Sucking hard, then softly, biting hard, then softy, and finally just pushing my face into Vikki causes her to cum over and over into my mouth. I drink her up, never letting up even as she stood up off the shelf. I just keep following her with my mouth in unrelenting consumption of her sex.
The next day, Vikki remains naked.
"This reminds me of a past life." I tell her.
"I just don't feel the need to wear anything inside. What's weird is something is pulling me outside to the pool. It's like a test of some sort to go outside."
"I didn't see a pool last night, only the hot tub. Where is it?" I ask as I look outside.
"It's down the sidewalk out back, away from the street, but it serves the entire complex." Vikki explains.
"Well, go ahead." I say as I open the door. "You're probably going to be told to do this anyway."
With that, Vikki walks out into the sunshine, head up, arms to her side. Without even looking back at me, she continues away from the safety of her house and I find some towels. The box under my arm, I find the pool past five homes. I don't look directly at any of them; I just keep a mental count of the small yards as I pass.
From the outside of the security gate surrounding the pool, I can see Vikki sitting on the side of the pool with her legs in the water. I can't tell if she hears me enter, but the two people already in the water definitely do. They look at me in stunned silence. The box spits out a paper. I red it, then drop the towels and jump into the water, box above my head, to surprise Vikki.
"Watch this." I tell Vikki as I stand up in the water in front of her.
Placing the box in the water, it suddenly becomes too heavy to hold and sinks to the bottom of the pool. At the same time, a wall of water surrounds us and we lose sight of the people already at the pool.
"The box told me we can breathe underwater. I'll try it first." I explain to Vikki before submerging my body. As I kneel before her, I begin to lick Vikki's thighs. With nothing to lose, I take a breath. As nothing but air enters my lungs, Vikki separates her legs.
Diving into her pussy, I can look up and see Vikki enjoying my tongue. The water makes her taste perfect. With her hands on my shoulders, Vikki rubs herself all over my face. Then, she pulls herself down.
"You feel so good. I had to come down and enjoy you as well." Vikki surprisingly tells me underwater. "Let your little mermaid suck you."
If Vikki's hair wasn't flowing around, I probably wouldn't think we were underwater. Embracing each other upside down, I continue eating Vikki as she latches onto my cock with her mouth. This is how I imagine sex in space would feel like. Floating inside the water, we can spin and move freely against each other.
I cum first and continue licking at Vikki's pussy. As she cums, the water changes direction and we find ourselves floating up. The wall of water lowers as we come out of the water into the air above.
"But, I'm not done. Bend over." I tell Vikki.
She obliges, and I plunge my cock into her. Grabbing onto her hips, I thrust in and out and the wall of water returns around us. We are soon back under water, and I am able to get back in front of Vikki and enter her again. This time, our lovemaking is truly passionate, and this water lets me feel her entire body.
Unbeknownst to us, we had floated once again up while the wall of water lowered. As we realized where we were again, we also found ourselves to have a small audience.
"What is going on?" We hear.
"Nothing to see here, just some new lifesaving techniques I'm teaching." I blurt out. Suddenly, the box pops up next us. Grabbing it, we move to the side of the pool. I lost my suit somewhere down there, but I'm only worried about getting Vikki out of here.
"Well, that was interesting." I tell her.
"Then this will blow your mind." Vikki responds. And that is exactly what happens.
Vikki gets out of the water, and walks around the pool. At each swimmer, she stops and applies sunscreen to their bodies. After the first person, each one turns over or lies down, or simply hands Vikki their sunscreen to allow her to touch them. As if that wasn't crazy enough, we leave the pool area after everyone is not only covered in fresh sunscreen, but they are also completely naked. It is a glorious sight of skin, and we walk back to her house.
"I don't want to know." I say.
"What?" Vikki stops and turns to look at the pool.
"How did you get them into a trance like state?" I say as we survey the pool. Everyone is laying there, naked, sweating, and not saying a word.
"That was the easy part. How was it possible to breathe underwater? That was amazing? But hold on for more if you think that's amazing."
Vikki takes the box from me and walks back to the fence, turns to face me, and snaps her fingers twice. Almost instantly, everyone around the pool begins to moan and squirm in place. Within seconds, all the men are squirting cum from their hardened cocks, without using their hands. I've seen video of men doing so on the beach for women to watch, but I've never seen so many men do so at once. For their part, the women around the pool have all spread their legs and are humping the air. It isn't long before they are orgasmically delirious, also without using their hands.
"How about that?" Vikki asks me. "I hypnotized them."
"So what happens when they come out of it, so to speak?" I ask.
"Oh, I didn't think of that. We better get out of here."
Back in her house, Vikki heads into her bedroom with me in tow.
"Sit there. I want you to watch." Vikki directs before lying down on the bed. From my view, I watch Vikki spread her legs and then opens her pussy for me. After surveying her entire body, I lock eyes with Vikki and enjoy the look coming from deep inside her. Without even touching, I can feel the orgasm overtake her, and the overwhelming spasms force her to close her eyes. Is it any wonder she was able to hypnotize all those people with those eyes?
Vikki opens her eyes quickly and regains my stare. From her place on the bed, I can feel her hands on my body as they reach to my cock. As she hardens it without even getting near me, I know I am about to explode. Sure enough, I feel the cum leave my cock in multiple spurts as I never take my eyes from Vikki's.
"How do you do that?"
"I don't know, but it sure is fun." Vikki responds, getting up to assess the situation. "We better take a shower."
In the shower, the soothing water and hands of Vikki completely relax me and we fall back into the bed in each other's arms.
As we wake, there is a slip of paper on top of the box.
"There is one remaining test for both of us." I red the note to Vikki. "Who wants to go first?"
"I guess I'll take the first test." Vikki replies and the box spits out a paper for her.
"Oh. This will be fun. Go get dressed. We have some shopping to do."
On the way to the mall, Vikki explained the plan.
"I have to pose for you in whatever store you choose, in whatever you want me to wear. There are no limits. I'm supposed to see how far you will push me, and how far I will go." Vikki spoke quickly, and with purpose in her tone.
"Well, first thing is for you to remove your underwear and bra. And if I can't see your nipples through your shirt, you'll be buying another first thing. From there, I have a few places in mind, but mostly I want to see you walk.;� I begin thinking aloud, then stop myself from giving too much away. I decide to park where we'll have to make a pretty long walk to access the mall entrance.
"I'm glad you picked this mall. I wasn't sure if you would. I should warn you I used to work at another mall, not this one. However, at this one, an old boyfriend still works here as does an old girlfriend." Vikki gives me no hint of where we might find them.
"Umm, you haven't lost your underwear yet."
"Oh, I'm about to." Vikki replies, getting out of the car. Standing next to the car with her door open, she strips down. All the way down. Just when I reach out to grab a tit, Vikki puts her shirt and shorts back on. It's a fairly thick shirt.
"I can't see your nipples, so we'll have to fix that first."
"I can't wait." Vikki replies as she closes the car.
The big stores still don't allow customers to try on clothes, so we have to try our luck in the smaller stores. Business at the mall is nowhere near normal, but the crowds are decent. If I have my way, Vikki's visit will go viral on many x-rated websites. Walking around outside, we are surrounded by many choices.
"Tell me about the boyfriend."
"Well, it was a bounce back situation, and he turned out to be a freak. The sex was okay, but he needed more. I didn't mind tying him up, but I knew I was in trouble when he wanted me to cut him. That was wild." Vikki said with an air of regret.
"How did it end?" I'm not sure I want to hear too much more.
"I walked in on him getting cut by a bondage dom. I just left and never went back, not even to get my clothes." Vikki lets out a sigh. "It was so weird. I wonder what he looks like now?"
"Well, how about the girlfriend, then?" I ask, hoping for a better story.
"Oh, that was a bounce back after that freak, but much better. Damn, you must think I'm working my around this mall." Vikki seems surprised by her admission.
"No, not at all. Let's hear about the girl on girl action."
"Ha ha. Actually, she was very giving, and I learned how to reciprocate in bed with a partner. You may want to thank her if you are enjoying sex with me." Vikki laughs.
"You know what? I'll do just that when you're walking around naked for her." I laugh as I kiss her. "Let's go in here first."
Our first stop is one of those dark stores filled with collectibles, pop art stuff, and t-shirts. In fact, there's an entire wall of shirts to choose from. As Vikki begins looking, I find exactly what I want for her. Taking the shirt off the carousel, I rip off the tag and hand it to Vikki.
"Put this on. I'll go pay for it."
I don't even get to turn around before Vikki is taking her shirt off and putting on the tank top I picked out. It's at least a size too big, on purpose, and puts her tits clearly on display, especially through the openings on the side. After tossing her shirt aside, Vikki follows me to the cashier.
Just for me, Vikki lifted her arms and spun around in place while shaking her ass. It was a lot to take in, but her tits almost fell out of her shirt, and that ass was undeniably firm as it barely moved no matter how hard she was dancing.
At the cashier, it was evident there was a storm coming, both from within this store and outside. Vikki's body, while completely covered by this tank, would be clearly visible for anyone nearby. The bottom of the shirt covered enough of her ass for me to realize I would get her out of her shorts. The opening of the arms left nothing to my imagination, and the cashier sized her up as I paid and gave him the shirt she wore in.
"Have a nice day." He said, staring at Vikki while throwing the shirt in the trash.
Outside, storm clouds began moving over the mall. As we approached the mall directory by the central fountain in the middle of the mall, I actually hoped the rain would hold off. Vikki wasted no time pointing out shops in the directory. I stood to her right, and really enjoyed looking at her tit. The hardened nipple, like a needle on a compass, guided us to our next stop.
Just a few doors away from the fountain, we found our next stop, a small woman's boutique. Stepping inside, Vikki's old girlfriend gives up her identity immediately.
"Vikki! How nice to see you." Came the friendly greeting.
"Hi Lauren. This is Zoo. We are out on an adventure of sorts. Hopefully, you can help."
"Not a problem. As you can tell by looking around, the service here will be excellent." Lauren pointed out the emptiness of the store.
"Vikki is looking to make a statement, kinda like she is now if you get my meaning." I explain to Lauren as we watch Vikki move around the shelves along the wall.
"I see. Let's get her to the back and have some fun." Lauren is quick on her feet.
"I do have one request." I whisper my idea to Lauren and receive a smile.
"Done."
At the back of the store, we find some nice camisole shirts, and I pick out the largest ones I can find.
"Let's start with some more shirts." I say as I hand them to Vikki.
Not even missing a beat, she quickly drops the tank off her shoulders and it falls past her hips onto the floor. Standing there topless, Vikki models several of the camisoles. The shoulder straps, more like thin strings, barely hold the shirt above her nipples, and just like the tank top, it covers her ass just enough to hide it. We settle on a few colors, then head over to the summer shorts. Lauren picks out a few shorts for Vikki to try on and hands them to her. With her camisole still on, Vikki just shrugs her shoulders and drops her shorts down her legs and then pulls on a pair given to her by Lauren.
"Go check out that look." Lauren points to a mirror just past the camisoles. As Vikki walks away, Lauren kicks her shorts under a carousel.
"I'm not a fan." I tell Vikki. "We can keep shopping for better shorts, but that camisole definitely does something for me."
"Me, too. I think I'll wear it out. Will you go get my shirt and shorts off the floor where I left them?" Vikki removes the shorts she was trying on.
"Hey Lauren, did you see Vikki's shorts?" I ask as I look around where she dropped them.
"No. I was watching Vikki in the mirror. She sure is as hot as I remember her. Did you look on the other side of the underwear display?"
Vikki joins me, and I size up the situation as I pretend to look for her shorts. She is definitely walking out of her with no shorts on.
"You know, that shirt covers you up completely. You can leave here just like that." I tell her.
"Oh, that sounds like a great idea. Do you mind if I wear the tank instead of the camisole?"
"Works for me." And with that, Vikki hands me the camisole, and I give her the tank and watch her cover up her naked body. She even ties the bottom corner in a knot to make the fabric hug her body completely.
As if on cue, the lights in the store flicker off and on with the loud sound of thunder outside.
"Cool. I'm going outside." Vikki basically sprints to the door.
"Well, our system just reset, so I guess the camisole is on the house." Lauren shrugs as she looks at the computer screen.
"Let's go see what she's up to. I'll pay as soon as your computer is working again."
Outside, we see Vikki, eyes closed and head up, spinning around in the light rain. It's just enough rain to soak her shirt completely, making it even tighter on her body. Suddenly, I realize she's too close to the fountain.
"Hey.....!" But, I'm too late. Vikki tumbles into the fountain backwards, throwing her hands above her head. That's probably a good thing because she might have hit her head on the fountain itself. Now basically on her back, I can see her shirt getting sucked into the water intake at the bottom of the fountain. The force of the water being drawn into the fountain is basically tying her in place with her shirt, and pulling it up over her head and onto her arms. I have to act quickly.
Pulling Vikki out actually isn't too hard. But most of the shirt disappears into the water. I pick up a now very naked Vikki and hold her while I look for the shirt. Seeing part of it, I sit her down on the edge of the fountain and reach to pull it from the clutches of the suction pump. And, of course, it comes out completely shredded.
"Well, we better find another shirt." I say, holding the pieces of cloth up out of the water.
Meanwhile, a small crowd has gathered around us. Lauren comes out, bag in hand, and gives me the camisole we were trying to purchase.
"You better cover up, Vikki. Let's get you back inside." Lauren seems worried, but this fountain played the perfect part in our adventure today. The camisole gets wet quickly when Vikki puts it on.
"Vikki, are you okay?" We hear from the crowd. Emerging through the line of people comes a man with a towel.
"Yes, Mark, I'm fine. Embarrassed, but fine. Is that for me?"
"Indeed, but it looks like you'll both need one. Come over to my shop. We can get you both cleaned up." Vikki gets covered up, and Mark leads us away from the bystanders and toward a handmade soap boutique.
"Is this him?" I ask Vikki.
"Yes, that's him." Vikki seems disappointed. "So much for you trying to guess."
"Come on in. Head to the back. I have towels there you can use." Marks at the door he is holding open.
This is one of those places where they actually make soap in any fragrance you can imagine. There are several galvanized tubs around the store, each filled with water used to manufacture your custom soaps. At the back, I am grateful to receive a towel, because I didn't notice how cold I was due to the rain and stepping into the fountain. Vikki must be freezing, and her shivering confirms it. She gratefully takes another towel from Mark.
"If we were busy, I would never recommend this, but as you can tell, we are barely staying in business. Anyway, this tub has recently been filled with warm water. If you want, go ahead and jump in to warm up. I'll bring you some soaps to try." Mark sells it quite well, and Vikki puts a finger in the water.
"Oh, that feels so good. Are you sure?"
"Absolutely. I'm Mark, by the way. You want to pick out some soaps?" Mark fist bumps me.
"Thanks. I'm Zoo. Go ahead and pick them out for Vikki. I'm going to help her."
"This will warm me up, for sure. Lift me up." Vikki directs me. I'll always do what a naked woman tells me to do.
Lifting her up, I place her feet first into the tub, and Vikki bends her knees to lower herself in. As I continue to dry myself, Vikki moves around to warm up in the water. Mark returns with three different soaps.
"Enjoy. Do you want privacy, or are onlookers allowed?" Mark asks me.
"They are welcome to watch, or whatever. Maybe, we can help you sell some soap." I answer.
"Okay, sounds good. Just put this in the water when you feel like. It was delivered today in an envelope with your name on it." Mark hands me a small piece of soap, and heads up front to help a customer. I didn't even notice them come in.
"Well, once you're warm, we can head home. I think you've passed the test." I say as I watch Vikki rub her tits and shoulders.
"Somehow, I think there's more to come, but it just can't be me. You see, my directions also said I cannot have a public orgasm." Vikki seems disappointed. "I mean, I was outside, naked, in front of many people, and I'm about to burst. Now, I'm in here...oh, hello.
Just behind me, a few more customers have walked up and are taking in the sight of Vikki in the water.
"How's the soap?" One of them asks.
"My recommendation is use the subscription service. They will send you a unique soap each month. No two soaps are ever alike, and it's kinda fun getting new ones delivered. My boyfriend was about to drop a new one in the water."
Nothing about this little test has been normal. What happens next defies explanation. First, several scrub brushes appear in the water. There's enough for me and the customers behind me. Then, the water in the tub empties about halfway, and Vikki is brought to her feet, back in some sort of trance. All of us surround the tub, take a brush, and I direct them to begin scrubbing Vikki from head to toe. With her legs spread open, and arms held up, there isn't a part of her body we don't touch with the brushes.
The water again fills the tub, and Vikki awakes and sits down to rinse off. When she stands, I lift her out of the water, and everyone around us grabs a towel to help dry her off. Since her tank top got shredded, and the camisole is still soaking wet, Vikki will have to leave wrapped in a towel.
Thanking everyone for helping, and Mark for providing us warm water, we head out to the car. Once we are squarely in the parking lot, and away from the stores, I pull the towel off Vikki and we continue walking.
"If the box doesn't tell us you passed this test with flying colors, I'm burning the dang thing." I tell Vikki as we approach the car.
"I guess you probably passed. I mean, you did push me into the fountain after all and got my shirt ripped up."
"What? You fell in. Wait a minute....you were pushed?" I ask.
"I just closed my eyes to hear the rain, next thing I know I'm being pushed into the water. Then, I see you pull the tank off me so the water pump could get it. I just knew to not complain or we would get in trouble."
"By the time I got to you, the shirt was already being sucked in. I had to pull it off you so you wouldn't get hurt. Wow. I wonder if this test was for both of us?" The box has done it again.
Back at home, we find a slip of paper on the box. It's for me.
"Umm, the challenge is for me to fuck you and make you beg me to stop." I smile as I hand the paper to her.
"Good luck. I'm primed to go all night long." Vikki tosses the challenge nonchalantly at me.
Grabbing her, I take Vikki right there. Pushing her against the nearest wall, I finger her and squeeze her tits. Taking just enough time to remove my clothes, I'm quickly inside her.
Moving our bodies to the couch takes just a moment, and I kneel in front of her juicy pussy to consume it. Vikki is completely delicious, and I lean for the long term licking, nibbling, biting, and consumption she so willingly earned. No juices from her will escape my mouth; neither nipple will go soft as I continually squeeze and tweak them.
As Vikki unleashes a torrent of orgasms, I know I cannot give up in my quest to get her to beg me to stop. I stand and dive into her with my cock, pounding her as long as I can bear to edge. At my breaking point, I turn Vikki over and begin eating her from behind. Even her ass is amazingly tasty. I'm not sure how long I'll last but I have to stay determined to make her beg.
Finally, she simply passes out, exhausted by wave after wave of orgasms. Standing over her, I fill my left hand with cum. After cleaning up, I wrap Vikki in my arms for some much needed rest.
The next morning, I call in sick to work, and we head back to Amorous Goods. Along the way, we pass through the bustling downtown area. It's been awhile since we've seen so many people, and it's a welcome sight.
At Amorous Goods, we have a pleasant morning greeting customers with their official invitations in hand.
"When do you send these?" I ask Vikki after we send another customer into their experience.
"I don't. I have never sent anything out. It's just a perk of the job."
"Well, it's fun watching them enter into their trance and walk around." I watch a few more customers do their thing. It's kinda entertaining.
In the afternoon, the box spits out a paper for us. On it are directions for dinner.
"I guess you aren't getting rid of me anytime soon."
"Good. I want a repeat of last night. Tonight." Vikki kisses me as we lock up the store.
Sitting down at our table, Vikki and I place the box in the middle. Why it told us to bring it here is the mystery; but, it turns out to be the final act in this play.
Suddenly, it's just Vikki and me, all alone, sitting at this table. The rest of the cafe which had been surrounding us is suddenly set in a haze, exactly like what I experienced at Amorous Goods.
"So, this is what it felt like?" Vikki asked.
"Yes. Exactly the same. Only this time, I don't see anywhere for us to go. It's just us here. At Amorous Goods, I followed a tunnel of sorts around the store until I came upon the box."
"Well, it's my turn now I guess." Vikki says. As if on cue, the box spits out a paper.
"Here we go."
"It says." I pause for effect. "To reveal the contents of the box, 13 items of clothing must be removed between both of you. As you remove them, the box will begin changing. Do not be alarmed."
"Well, I'm wearing this shirt, bra, pants, undies, 2 socks and 2 shoes. That equals eight. How many you got?"
"I'm wearing this shirt, pants, underwear, 2 socks and 2 shoes. 7." I reply. "What the fuck! How does the box know this shit! We will both be down to one item." I exclaim. I'm guessing no one nearby can hear us.
"Actually, if you let me pick what you get to wear, I'll remove all 8 of my pieces." Vikki offers.
"Alright. Let's go."
"Keep your shirt and one sock on." Vikki directs as she begins pulling her shirt off.
As Vikki's shirt hit the floor, the box began emitting a new sound, almost mechanical in some respects. I could hear something like gears on a clock. As I stood up to remove my pants and underwear, the box actually expanded by opening on 2 sides. Then it contracted the 2 opposing sides, and began some sort of wooden ballet probably only possible in this place devoid of reality.
With each piece of clothing hitting the floor, the noise from the box continued and the sides began changing in a revolving kind of order. All I remember was seeing Vikki suddenly completely naked, and me sitting in a shirt and sock. That seemed kinda silly, so I shucked the sock and left my shirt wide open.
As I considered whether or not to keep the shirt on, we watched the box move and contort, and eventually change into a tray. If that wasn't weird enough, what was in the middle of the tray was truly surprising.
"Is that a ring?" Vikki asked me.
Sure enough. There sat an engagement ring. The ball was now in my court.
"Vikki. I fell in lust with you back when I was dating Paula. Now, after these adventures, the box somehow knew I have fallen in love with you. In you, I have found the perfect partner to explore life and love with." I say to Vikki as I pick up the ring. Sensing the moment, I kneel. "Please marry me."
"Yes. I will." Vikki embraces me as I stand up to her. As we kiss, the room begins spinning.
The cafe comes to life around us, and our nudity surprises even us. I resume kissing Vikki, and all the surprised patrons fade into the background as we continue finalizing our agreement to marry.
Instead of coming out of our fog in the cafe, we are brought back to reality in Amorous Goods. We are still naked, except for me in my shirt, and thankfully we are alone in the store.
Releasing each other, we find the ring is still on Vikki's finger, and the tray now holds a folder.
"Oh my God!" Vikki exclaims. "That is my contract for Amorous Goods. It was signed by my Uncle. Damn, I hope I didn't violate it in any way."
"What happens if you did?" I ask, picking up the folder.
"I will have worked here for free. If I do a good job, I get a percentage of the sales as long as the store is open."
"Well, what do you think it says?" I ask, peeking into the folder.
"There will be a big, black number which highlights my percentage. What does it say?" Vikki asks nervously.
"It says, zero; zero." I stop.
"Asshole."
"One! Oh wait, it's upside down. One. Zero. Zero. It's right here in big bold print. It's hard to miss." I hand the contract to Vikki.
"What? We get everything?" Vikki exclaims as she scans the contract.
"We? This is yours?" I reply.
"Oh no. We're partners now. You can quit your job if you want?"
"Why? How much is this worth?" I ask.
"Millions. Easy. There is so much here, and it just takes the right customer to find the right item in here. It happened to you. It's our job to get people in, then reap the rewards." Vikki finishes telling me.
As we kiss again, the store disappears around us, and we spin off into our dream world to take on the business together.
To be continued, in the series, Amorous Goods; a collaborative storyline for Literotica