Amorous Goods: The Mirror
Middle-aged man buys an intriguing object.
Based on a post by ShowTime8. Listen to the Podcast at Explicit Novels.

Prologue:
A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. This 18 part series is devoted to many of the stories of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.
The bell above the door chimed as JT walks into the store. JT is an overweight middle aged man. His thin brown hair was falling out, leaving him with a big bald spot on top of his head. His brown eyes were flat and lifeless as if the world had completely broken him. His clothes mismatched and making him look decidedly worse rather than better.
Vikki greets him with her usual bright cheery smile. Her voice sounding clearly from the back of the store.
"Welcome to Amorous Goods. Is there anything I can help you find?"
"No thanks. I'm just looking." JT says.
JT walks around the store at a leisurely pace. Stopping on occasion to look at something or another.
He comes to a full length mirror. Something about it catches his attention. He looks into the mirror and sees a gorgeous woman. He looks behind him, but there's no one there. He turns back to the mirror, and she is still there.
Her legs are impossibly long. The black stiletto heels showing them off to their best advantage. His eyes tracing up them. He imagines how they would feel wrapped around him. Squeezing him as he pleasures her.
Her short black dress fits her body like a second skin. Hugging her curves and barely containing her big tits. For several minutes he watches the rise and fall of her tits. Each time she breaths in it looks like her tits will simply fall out of that dress.
He finally makes way to her face. Her sweet angelic face. Her ruby red lips are full and so kissable that he wants to dive into the mirror just to start kissing her. Her hauntingly beautiful blue eyes seem to promise all sorts of pleasures. Her scarlet hair falling down almost to her waist in waves.
The girl in the mirror smiles at him. He feels like he is the only person to ever get to see that smile. His heart races as he continues to stare at her. His cock straining against his pants. He tries to readjust, but it does no good.
Her mouth opens and she mouths something to him. He watches her lips closely. She mouth something to him again.
"Buy the mirror, and I will be yours." Her smile seductive.
JT nods his head, and her image disappears. The last part to fade away is her ruby red lips.
"Excuse me Ms." JT calls out.
"Yes sir." Vikki says as she comes from behind the counter.
"I was wondering how much this mirror is?" He states.
Vikki looks for the tag but isn't able to find one. She looks the mirror over as if trying to decide something.
"How does a hundred sound?" She asks after a few moments.
"I can do that." He states as he reaches back for his wallet.
Vikki takes hold of the mirror and rolls it with her to the front counter. She rings it up, and JT hands over his debit card.
He impatiently waits for the transaction to go through. When it does he signs the receipt and takes the mirror back home. The entire way he swears he can feel warmth coming from the mirror, yet the woman is not there.
When he gets home, JT puts the mirror in his bedroom. He sits down on the bed and looks into the mirror. Slowly the woman comes back. It looks as if she's sitting on the bed next to him. JT looks next to him but of course she isn't there.
He looks back at her. "I want you." He confesses. "Will you come out of the mirror?"
She gives him a smile and points up. JT looks up and sees writing on the frame of the mirror. He thinks it might be writing but it is in a language that he doesn't know.
"I don't know what I'm supposed to do." He says. His voice full of despair and longing.
She makes a gesture with her hands and mouths a few words. JT watches her. Wondering what she's doing. She points up again. This time when JT looks up he can read what is written.
"From the inverse of time and space, I free you. Come to me Xenova." He recites.
Xenova steps out of the mirror. Her perfect body moving with a fluid grace that any athlete would love to have. Her blue eyes locked on his.
"Oh Master. Thank you for freeing me from that awful mirror. An evil wizard trapped me in there, ages ago. I am yours now and forever more." She says right before leaning in to give him a kiss.
Xenova presses up against JT Pressing him back onto the bed. She straddles him. Kissing him passionately. JT responds in kind. Kissing her. His hands caressing her back through the material of her black dress.
Xenova sits up, pulling her dress up over her head. JT marvels at her lithe body. Her full perky tits. Her sleek midriff.
He moans with desire and rolls her over so he's on top of her. Starting at his lips he kisses his way down her magnificent body.
He quickly undresses. Watching her reaction to see if she's put off by his naked body. Just the opposite though. She stares at him while biting her lower lip. Reaching up she pulls him back down on top of her.
She reaches down between them, and takes his fully erect cock into her hands. Squeezing it ever so gently as she guides him inside her.
JT gasps in delight as he slides inside her. He delights in how she is just tight enough for him to slip inside of, yet also tight enough that there is frictions.
JT starts pounding into her. Her cries echoing in his small bedroom. J Tee�s mind a complete blank as his body takes over.
A loud frantic knock sounds just as JT is about to finish. JT tries to ignore it. Nothing is more important to him at that moment then filling her with his seed.
"Sir? It's Vikki. From Amorous Goods. It's imperative that I speak with you. That mirror you bought wasn't supposed to be on the floor yet. A Succubus was trapped inside and I haven't had time to get her out yet."
Something about the word succubus filled JT with dread, yet he couldn't stop himself. His need for her so absolute that nothing else mattered.
JT felt his body clench as he began to cum. Xenova holding him against her as he squirted thick stringy ropes of cum into her.
JT could hear Vikki trying to get into the apartment, but he couldn't move. Xenova opened her mouth and sucked his soul from his body. When she finished his body had shrunken. His life extinguished.
Xenova got up and got dressed again. Vikki and another guy burst in just as she finishes dressing. She smiles at them, and jumps out the window. Vikki runs to the window and looks out. Watching as Xenova flies away.
"Come on Mark. I guess we better find out what to do about this one. You really need to be more careful with what you put on the floor to sell."
To be continued, in the series, Amorous Goods; a collaborative storyline for Literotica
Amorous Goods: The Ring - Part 1
Why do her boobs look bigger?
Based on a post by ShowTime8. Listen to the Podcast at Explicit Novels.
![]()
"Are you sure this is the right way?" Rebecca asked me.
"No, not really, Michelle. It's a small town around here somewhere, though," I said.
"What's it called, at least? There's a signpost coming up," Rebecca said.
"Middletown, what else? It's right, smack, dab in the middle of nowhere," I said.
"You got that right," Rebecca replied. "Remind me again why we're doing this? And Michelle? Please don't say again, it came to you in a dream!"
"I told you: I saw a little squib about an estate sale in Middletown. We haven't been to an estate sale in months, and I'll just bet there's some great antiques there. I know you love antiques. Hell, we both do! Also, it came to me in a dream," I said. Rebecca was looking at Google Maps on her phone.
"Take your next left," she said. Then she glared at me.
"Boy, this town is small! It's got like five stores total, and that includes the grocery store and the general store. This place has to be it," Rebecca said.
"Yep. See the small sign in the corner of the window? It says Estate Sales." I replied.
"The sign above the door, painted rather poorly I might add, says Amorous Goods. What the bleep does that mean?" Rebecca asked. "At least they spelled Amorous correctly."
"Let's go inside and find out," I said, and I opened the door, causing a small bell to tinkle. A thirties something woman emerged from a back room, sweeping her dirty blonde, longish hair from out of her right eye, and she looked at us squarely.
"Welcome to my store, Amorous Goods. I'm Vikki," she said.
"I'm Michelle, and this is Rebecca. We thought the store was called Estate Sales R Us. Is this not an estate sales store?" I asked. I was confused, because what was inside the store looked exactly like the estate sales Rebecca and I have enjoyed haunting for the last couple of years, but the store name didn't fit. The furniture was so pretty, my mouth was watering. My apartment was still seriously under furnished. It's hard, when all that you want is antiques.
"Oh, yes, definitely, but now I've devoted it to just one estate: that of my Great Aunt. She was a collector, you see, and what you see here is only around a tenth of her collection! Her estate will keep me occupied for years, I guess," Vikki said.
"Why did you rename the store Amorous Goods?" Rebecca asked. "We almost drove right past it."
"I did it as a warning. My Great Aunt Elizabeth Jackson Howe was an enchantress, you see, and a random subset of her estate is magically charmed. Don't worry, though, she was a good witch. You have nothing to fear, unless you're averse to sex and love, and nobody really is, right?" Vikki said.
Vikki said it fast, nervously. Actually, I felt she was a highly nervous person. Her hair was back in her eyes. She nervously brushed it away again. I idly wondered how many times each day she did that?
"Anyway, look around, and I hope you enjoy yourself. I'll be in the back room in case you need me for questions, okay? Just ring the bell," Vikki said, gesturing to a chiffereau in the center of the store, which had a cleverly positioned bell in it. The chiffereau was made of bird's eye maple, and polished to a shine.
We both said thanks, and we began to look around. Clearly Vikki was a little nuts, but the pieces at the estate sale of her Great Aunt Elizabeth were stunning, and looked to be worth a fortune. They were priced accordingly, however, and were way out of my range. Rebecca was rich (inherited money) however, and she looked over things carefully, while I just walked around and drooled.
I was disappointed. The whole point of estate sales, as opposed to antique shops; was to find fabulous bargains, and clearly there were none here to be had. None, that is, until I got to the jewelry counter. There was a ring made of 14 carat solid gold, with diamonds encrusting one small part of it, and the price was $100. It was priced at least ten times too little; many even twenty times, fifty times, or more! It came with a matching bracelet, and necklace. They too were priced absurdly low.
I called Vikki but she must not have heard me, for she did not come. I finally thought to ring the little tinkling bell on a shelf of the chiffereau, as she had said we should do. Immediately she was there, right behind me, saying, "Yes, Michelle. How can I help you?" I wondered how she had done that so fast, without me seeing her?
"I'd like to try on some of this jewelry, if I may?" I asked.
"Yes, of course. You have a good eye. They're really beautiful pieces," Vikki said. Vikki was right!
"If I may ask, is the ring solid gold, and are the diamonds encrusting it real diamonds?"
"Yes, exactly," Vikki replied.
"Why is it so cheap?" I asked. I didn't want to take advantage of Vikki. Maybe she had just left off some zeroes or something?
"Oh, yes. Well. You see, a woman already bought the ring, the bracelet, and the necklace, and she paid full price: $16,000 in total, plus tax. It seems, however, that the jewelry she bought is enchanted, and the woman freaked out to such an extent that she returned them. I offered to return her money, but she just fled. So, I priced them to move. I don't want anyone returning them again, nor do I want to profit from her unhappiness," Vikki said. "Returning them to me, you see, seems to be the only way to break the charm."
"The charm?" I asked.
"Oh yes, you remember I told you a random subset of objects on sale here are charmed? Mostly I don't know which ones are charmed, but from what that woman said, this set of jewelry is most definitely charmed!" Vikki said.
"What happened to make her think that?" I asked.
"She wouldn't say. She mumbled something about too much sex. It didn't make a lot of sense to me. She said she almost lost her husband because of it. Primarily, she seemed anxious to put some serious distance between her and the jewelry as fast as possible. Say, you're not married, right?" Vikki asked.
I laughed. "Far from it. I'm almost a virgin and have no prospects right now," I said.
"I like the concept of being almost a virgin," Vikki said, clearly amused by my diction. I had said too much.
"It's a long, complicated story," I said, in that tone of voice we all know how to use to end a topic of discussion.
"I'm sure it is. Well, if I may say so, you look stunning in the jewelry. Did you notice how the ring almost glows on your finger?" Vikki asked. "It's good that you're not married."
"You do look gorgeous in it," Rebecca added.
I looked in the mirror. Wow. If there were a ten-point scale of prettiness, then (let's say) before the jewelry I had been a five, or maybe on a good day a six. While wearing the jewelry, however, I was a nine! Probably I was a ten, but modesty prevents me from saying that. It was amazing, and amazing in a good way. Vikki was right: The ring appeared to be positively glowing!
"Why is it good I'm not married?" I asked. Vikki looked as if she had regretted saying that. There was a little back and forth, but I insisted she answer.
"Not all husbands are understanding if, for example, you were to kiss another man," Vikki said.
"Oh, I see!" I said, even if I didn't, and then the three of us laughed. This whole enchanted jewelry thing was nonsense, but I was getting a true bargain; almost a steal!
"I'm glad you got the jewelry," Rebecca said. "You look stunning in it! You really do. I know you're wearing only the ring, but it even brightens up your face, somehow!"
"I still can't get over how cheap it was," I said.
"It's probably just paste," Rebecca said. "The point is, it fits you. You look great with even only just the ring."
"No, I think it's real. I worked at my Uncle Jim's jewelry store summers, and after school, as a kid. I know fake from real. This looked real," I said. "Back then, I saw women come in wanting us to buy their engagement rings, with diamonds on them the size of Montana. Often, they were just gold plate and the stones were cubic zirconium, and I had to deal with breaking the news to them. It was heartbreaking. The same with their gold band wedding rings."
"How can you tell solid gold from gold plate, just by looking?" Becca asked.
"Weight. Gold plate weighs significantly more. Trust me, Becca, vee have our vays!" and I said it with a fake Nazi accent.
"Real or fake, it looks great on you, and you look stunning when you wear it. Say, this is going to sound weird, but did your boobs grow recently?" Rebecca asked.
"You mean like today? Like, since I slipped on this ring; which, by the way, fits me perfectly? My bra does suddenly feel kind of tight," I said. "I'm having my period, so maybe that's why my boobs are a little bigger. Do they look good bigger?" I had always been flat chested, and spent my adolescence waiting for my boobs to grow, which they never did. Until now, it seemed, after I had become resigned to a flat chested life.
"Well, I'm not a guy, but if I were one, then yeah, they'd be mighty fine. Mighty fine," Becca said. "What's going on, Michelle?"
"Damned if I know," I replied.
"If I may ask, why do you always say you're almost a virgin?" Rebecca asked.
"It's a long, and complicated story," I replied using a certain tone of voice that indicates that's all I wanted to say. It didn't work.
"It's a long drive back home; three she hours at least. Spill, Michelle," Becca said. So, I finally told someone. I had never told anyone any of it before.
"I had sex my freshman year, one time, one night," I said.
"Everyone did. That's not a big deal, but it's reassuring to hear you're more normal than I thought," Becca said.
I shot her a look, even though I was driving. "That's it? That's the whole story?" she said.
"No. It was at a Halloween party, off campus. At a certain time of the party, my memories stop. I woke up, alone, the next morning, in my own bed, with a sore vagina, and it was matted with cum," I said.
"Yeah, that sort of thing has happened to me, too. To lots of us girls," Becca said.
"I have no memory of it. None. I don't even have a clue who the guy or guys were!" I said. "I had been a virgin, it was my first time, and it's all a blank." As I remembered it, I was sort of reliving the horror of it all.
"Guy or guys? More than one?" Becca asked. How did Becca know to ask that particular question?
"My mouth tasted of cum, I felt nauseated, there was cum matted around my pussy and all over my boobs, I was naked, and I had been fucked in the ass, too. Can only one man do all that?" I asked.
"I see what you mean," Becca said. "Wow, that's bad. No memory at all?"
"None. If it weren't for all the cum all over me and how sore I was, I would think it was a delusion or something. But it was real, all right," I said.
"Jesus," Becca muttered.
"I know for sure it was real because as it turned out, I was pregnant, as I discovered when I missed my next two periods and had near constant morning sickness," I said. "I had no idea who the father might have been, or potential fathers if there had been more than one guy in my vagina. The only thing I can remember is the name Cod, and he might not even have been the father!"
"You have a child??" Becca exclaimed. Becca always noticed the important stuff.
"No, and before you ask, cause I know you want to, I didn't get an abortion, either. I miscarried," I said.
"That's quite a story," Becca said. "And it was on Halloween seven years ago?"
"Yes," I said. "I was eighteen, and a freshman at DePauw, in Indiana, and I went up to a big Halloween party at Purdue."
"Was the sex, uh, you know, without your permission?" Becca nervously asked.
"I don't know. I can't remember. I do know, however, that I was totally up for sex that night. I was sick and tired of being the only virgin among all of my friends, so probably at least some of it I agreed to. Maybe all of it. Perhaps I even agreed enthusiastically, I just don't know," I said.
"Did it scar you? I guess it must have, since you blacked it out of your memory?"
"Yes, and it completely killed any desire for sex on my part. Until now, that is," I said, "I'm beginning to get horny for the first time in seven years. No idea why, but maybe it's because Halloween is coming again?"
I didn't tell Becca at the time, but for some reason I felt that back then it wasn't just Cod, but Cod and a friend of his. I could not be sure, however, because my actual memory was a blank. What kind of nutty name was Cod, anyway? What a way to lose your virginity!
I put some music on the car stereo, to end my conversation with Becca. I had a lot of thinking to do.
That night I went to take my new ring off, and I couldn't. My finger must have swelled. It was, after all, an unseasonably hot day. I'd try again in the morning. I took my blouse off and looked in the mirror. My boobs were practically bursting out of my bra. I needed a new bra, with a bigger cup size. Funny, I hadn't noticed it before. I guess I was going from a B cup to a C cup. Twenty-five years old, and I'm finally getting killer boobs. Go figure.
At work the next day, during my lunch hour, I dashed to a lingerie store where there was a woman who was known for fitting women to their proper bra sizes. They also had beautiful lingerie, from France and Italy. She told me, in no uncertain terms, that my cup size was D. I was incredulous.
"How could I go from a B cup to a D cup overnight? Two days ago, I was definitely a B cup!" I exclaimed.
"Honey, I hear that a lot. You'd be amazed how many women are walking around in the wrong bra sizes. Still, I agree with you, a two-cup bra size is a big jump. My guess is you've been wearing bras that are too small for quite a while now. Take off your blouse and your bra and take a look at yourself, why don't you?" the bra lady said.
I did. Oh! My god!, suddenly, I was stacked! Flabbergasted, I turned to look at the bra lady, and she was smiling a knowing smile I was sure she reserved for just these occasions. My lack of embarrassment or even shame at her seeing my naked boobs was also strange.
"That's the smile we like to see on our customers. My dear, you look stunning," the bra lady said.
"I feel sexy. I've never looked this good before," I said. Usually I'm a shy person, but with this new bra, and; quite frankly; what seemed to me to be my new boobs, I felt as if I could be flirtatious! Now only were they seriously bigger, but they were "natural." No implants for this girl! I kind of wanted to show off for the world. I'd never been shy, but I had never before felt I had anything worth showing off.
"You do indeed look sexy. Also, forgive me, but I couldn't help noticing as you changed your bra, that you have extraordinary nipples," the bra lady said.
"I know! It's so embarrassing. I have to wear heavily padded bras to keep them from poking at my blouses and sweaters. I've even given up wearing T shirts. At times it's almost obscene the way they poke," I said.
"You know, my dear, it's now stylish to have nipples poke. Women come to me asking for bras that let their nipples poke. They even buy bras which poke at their blouses for them," the bra lady said.
"You're kidding?" I replied. I had lived a life of shame, and for naught?
"No, I'm not. These two bras are two of my best sellers. This one here has fake nipples, and this other one is cut open to let a girl's nipples out, free to poke. It requires, however, a careful fitting. Your nipples have to align just so with the openings," she said. "Want to try it on?"
"No, thanks," I said.
"Try it on, honey, just for fun. Then put on this blouse, which will fit you better than your current one, anyway; I mean, it will fit you across your bust," she said. The one I was wearing had in fact been rather tight around my boobs. All my old tops were, now, it seemed.
"Well...say, the fabric is really soft and supple," I said, as I touched the blouse she had offered me.
"Yes, it's Egyptian cotton, and a special weave. Want to give it a try?"
"Well...okay," I said, as I went to the changing area. I took what I thought of as the nipples bra with me, and I tried on both the bra and the blouse she had suggested. I first put on, with some trepidation, the bra. Then, I added the blouse. The blouse felt so amazing on my skin, I knew I had to get it.
I went to look in the mirror. The bra lady was busy with another couple who had wandered into the store: A woman who came with her boyfriend, or maybe her husband, in tow. I studied myself in the mirror. I looked as hot as a firecracker. My nipples poked at the blouse, big time.
I should explain. I have really long nipples. My nipples embarrassed me throughout my adolescence, and my mother bought me heavily padded bras, just to prevent my nipples from poking. In junior high and high school, having one's nipples always poking out made a girl look like a slut, and all the boys stared. The girls would shun me, too. Hence the padded bra solution.
Now, was I about to go full circle? No way, no how. As I admired my new slutty look, however, I noticed in the mirror that my ring was positively glowing. What the fuck? Yes, it was definitely glowing! I'd have to ask Gary, my friend the science nerd, what caused that. In the meantime, however, something came over me, and I bought the two bras, two sets of matching panties, and the blouse, too. My finances were unhappy, but my American Express card seemed delighted to be dusted off and put to such an expensive use. Most men have no idea how expensive fine lingerie can be!
I returned to the office wearing the new bra that let my nipples do their thing. My nips had been wanting to poke out and embarrass me since I was thirteen, and now, at the age of 25, they had their chance! The nipples bra also fit me perfectly (the bra lady really knew her stuff) with nice D cups, and for the first time in a long time, well since forever, my boobs looked stunning under my new blouse.
No longer did I fade into the woodwork at work. Suddenly, everyone noticed me, men were finding excuses, often transparent, pathetic ones, just to come up and talk to me. While the men spoke with me, their eyes would drift to my boobs and my nipples and then jerk back up to my eyes. I had legs, too. Quite nice ones, in my opinion, but at work it seemed to be my boobs all the time. Maybe I should invest in some shorter skirts, too?
I had to deal with two conflicting emotions: embarrassment to be showing my boobs and nipples at work, and laughter at the behavior of my male co-workers. Throughout, however, like most women, I knew how to smile a toothy, blaze-of-headlights smile, no matter the situation, and this was no different.
The strange, truly strange thing that happened, took place on the sidewalk, on the way home from work. I work and live in New York City, and usually I take the subway four stops from work to home, but that day it was sunny and nice, and I decided to walk. Every single man who passed by me walking the other way checked me out. It was, after all, kind of thrilling. This must be what pretty, sexy women have to put up with all the time, I thought. Why do they claim to hate it? I kind of loved it. Maybe it was because it had never happened to me before?
Holy crap; had I now become a pretty, sexy woman? Just as I had that thought a man's eyes caught mine. This was bizarre: I never look into the eyes of strange men on the sidewalk. No woman does. It's just not done! Before I could have another thought, the man; who had a strange expression; came up to me, and I stopped still. He took my head in his hands and he kissed me.
Now there's lots of reactions a girl can have when a man, a total stranger, suddenly kisses her on a city street. Plenty come to mind: scream, slap, run, get grossed out, panic; and that's just to begin! My reaction, and believe me, I couldn't believe it myself, was simply to submit, and to kiss him back. Our mouths opened, and we French kissed, our tongues enjoying meeting each other inside my mouth.
It was so unlike me, I just stood there, stunned, while an equally stunned stranger walked away. It was as if we had each been acted upon by some strange, unknown force. He was good looking, most likely in his thirties, was prematurely graying at his temples, didn't wear glasses, and could have benefited from a closer shave in the morning, and that's all I knew about him. Oh, yes: His taste in aftershave could bear improvement. Weird, right?
Becca didn't answer her phone. She always answered unless she was at work. She's an Emergency Room nurse, and she turns off her phone when working, leaving it in her purse in her locker at the hospital. I had called her once an hour beginning at 7PM, and each time it went directly to voice mail. Becca had to be the prettiest, or at least the sexiest, E R nurse at the hospital. I'm sure many men, sick or injured though they might be, enjoyed the sight of Becca attending to them! Women too, for that matter. Everyone likes a pretty sweetheart of a nurse.
"I see you tried to call me five times. What's happening?" Becca said, when her shift finally ended and she checked her phone.
"Can you come by my place on your way home? I've had an unusual week," I replied.
"Spill girl, what's this about?" Becca said, as she walked in, and before she even took off her coat.
"Look at me," I said, and I did a 360 in front of her.
"What happened? Are you wearing falsies? And where did the bubble ass come from?" she said. I had always hated my ass, it being as flat as a man's. Now it was literally filling out my jeans! "You look hot as hell!"
"I know. I still weigh 110 pounds, too. The weight has somehow redistributed itself," I said.
"How? Have you been in the gym 24 7? It's only been a week since we went to that estate sale, or whatever it was," Becca replied.
"It's not just how I look now, which I really like, by the way, but it's something else," I said.
"Pray tell," she replied.
"Well, every day this week, every single day, a random, strange man has stopped me on the sidewalk and kissed me," I said. "Every day it's a different guy; and it's always one guy a day. Well two: one on the way to work, and one on the way home."
"What? Just like that?" I nodded. "What did you do? A different man every day? Why would someone do that? You must be totally freaked out!" Becca asked like a machine gun spitting out the words.
"I kissed them back, is what I did. Each and every one. And no, I've never seen any single one of them again," I said, amazed at my own words.
"Good strategy," Becca said after a pause. "Who knows what might have happened had you responded differently? There's lots of crazy people out there."
I hadn't even thought of that. "You don't understand. I wanted to return their kisses. It turned me on. Becca, I don't know what's happening. First my boobs, then my ass, and now enjoying strange men kissing me on the street? I'm at a loss here. You're a nurse. What's happening?"
"You have a bleeping Ph D! What do I know?" Becca replied.
"My PhD is in Operations Research. The subject doesn't include body parts like tits and ass," I said. "Sociology, though, that's the way to go. In France there are sociologists who study beaches, and there's even a sub-specialty on topless beaches."
"Maybe Operations Research needs an update?" she replied, and we both got the giggles.
Becca got serious. "What's changed this past week, besides your tits and ass, and the behavior of men on the sidewalks of New York?" Becca asked.
I shrugged, about to say 'nothing,' but then, at the same time, we both looked at my new ring. Vikki had said it was enchanted, but of course magic is just poppycock, we both knew that. And yet...
"Take off your ring, and we'll see if anything changes, why don't you?" Becca helpfully suggested.
"It doesn't come off. It refuses to budge past my knuckle. I've tried. After I put it on, it seemed to shrink into a tight fit on my finger," I said. "Forget I just said that. I'm not crazy, you know."
"That's ridiculous that you can't get it off your finger. Look, this happens at the hospital. Some people have rings with steel in them and need an M R I. We have to have the rings removed before the MRI, and lots of people have trouble removing them," Becca said.
"So, what do you do?" I asked.
"Soap. Soap is a great lubricant. However, we're talking about people who haven't removed their rings in years, and their fingers got fatter, growing around their rings. You've had yours on for only a week, right?"
"Right. Let's try soap anyway. Dish soap?"
"Yeah. It's the best," Becca said. "We use Palmolive at the hospital." We tried, rather vigorously, and it appeared; this is nuts, I know; that the ring was getting angry! We gave up. Actually, I was kind of happy with my new boobs and ass. Maybe I didn't have to remove the ring? After all, no harm, no foul, you know?
Even though it was midnight, I said, out of the blue, "Let's go clubbing!"
"It's almost midnight, and I just worked a full shift." That was Becca's way of saying no. "Say, can I try on your bracelet? Have you tried it on?" Becca said.
"No, I've been too scared, given the effects of the ring!" I said. "But go ahead, if you want."
Becca smiled broadly and put it on. It really is a beautiful bracelet: A solid gold bangle, encrusted with pav� diamonds. She put it on, and her face changed from pale white to flush, with a beautiful shade of rose pink. It sounds corny, but suddenly she had rosy cheeks. Her tits and ass stayed the same.
"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" Becca suddenly exclaimed, and she fell onto the sofa.
I ran to her, and she seemed okay. "What happened?"
"That bracelet is definitely charmed. As soon as I put it on, I got strange feelings. I can't describe them. The bracelet wants to come off me. It says it belongs to you," Becca said.
Becca never talked like this. She knows; hell, everyone knows, bracelets are not sentient and do not talk, or communicate in any way. However, Becca had removed the bracelet, and was holding it out to me, and she said, "Put it on, Michelle! Now!"
"The bracelet speaks to you?" I asked, somewhat worried for Becca's sanity.
Then Becca fell back against the sofa cushions, and she was unconscious. I was scared. If this had happened to anyone else, I'd have called Becca for help and advice. Since it happened to Becca herself, I had no one to call! I remembered the line from Ghostbusters: Who you gonna call? I checked to see if she was breathing (she was), then I checked her pulse; 66, and I was out of ideas, just like that.
I took the bracelet from her hand, and I put it on my wrist, and then thought I'd pull up her eyelids and look at her eyes. I'd seen that done often enough on TV, after all. I didn't know what I'd be looking for, or why people did that, but what the hell. As I bent over her, she woke up. "The bracelet looks good on you. Only you can wear it. How do you feel, now that you're wearing it?"
"Normal. Becca, are you okay?"
"Never better. Let's go clubbing. You were right. The bracelet wants us to go clubbing," Becca said.
"How do you know that?" I asked, quite reasonably, I thought. Becca had clearly lost her mind.
Becca knew some clubs that were stylish, and arriving around midnight was optimal, she said. Doing things optimally is what Operations Research is all about. We were waved inside; an advantage of being two young, attractive women! I was wearing my new blouse, but without a bra, to please my bracelet. I know that sounds crazy, but Becca said that's what the bracelet wanted, and she was adamant. It did no harm, so I complied.
Becca said arriving at midnight was the perfect time, because the "Go Ugly Early" crowd would already have made their moves. These are men, she explained, who primarily wanted just to get laid, and if they waited around, going for the sex goddess du jour, they'd probably lose to some other guy (or to nobody at all, if the 'sex goddess' were like me) and then all women would be spoken for, and they'd go home defeated, and alone. If, on the other hand, they went early in the evening for an 'ugly girl,' they'd be likely to score. I was a bit disgusted by all this, but I brushed it off. Since I had begun to wear the ring, nothing seemed to bother me.
Why was the bracelet communicating with Becca, and not with me? Who the f**k knows? Who knows anything about all of this nonsense with the "charmed" jewelry? Not me; sure as shootin, not me! I did, of course, wonder if Becca was just playing with me, and pretending to get messages from the bracelet. That didn't fit her personality, but that was the only way I could explain what was happening.
To be honest with myself, I had to admit it: I was scared. If my new ring had really changed my boobs and my ass, and compelled strange men to kiss me, and for me to enjoy it and kiss them right back, then what did that portend for an evening of clubbing? And what unknown as yet effects would the bracelet add to the mix?
I'm a shy girl. I've never really had sex, except for that one time, which is why I'm almost a virgin, and I've even rarely had boyfriends. Sure, I've dated, and even fooled around with guys a bit, but compared to your typical 25-year-old single woman, I'm a real innocent! I felt like I was stepping into the unknown, and a dangerous unknown at that!
I was scared. Terrified, is a better description. The ring had already shown what it could do, with my boobs, my ass, and the random kissing on the street. Now I had recklessly added the bracelet to the mix, and I was going to enter a boy-meets-girl kind of place with loud music and dark lighting, not knowing what effect the bracelet would have on me.
"Becca, I can't do this. It's late. Let's go home," I said, trembling a little with my fear.
Indeed, I held back, paralyzed with fear. Becca gently pulled at my arm, and suddenly, my bracelet somehow communicated directly with me, even as it had done earlier with Becca. My clitoris got zapped, and I almost had a climax right there on the street in front on the club! How embarrassing! I would be shamed out of my mind if I didn't comply with Becca and; especially; my bracelet! We entered the club, again waved in by the bouncer. I felt as if I had no choice.
I said I could not explain what was happening, but now I realized it was the charm of my jewelry: The ring and the bracelet. Still a doubter? Then explain this: For the first time in my life, within five minutes of entering the club, six men surrounded me. Before I had the ring, and before I had big boobs and a bubble butt, typically I was ignored. I do mean ignored, too. Now I had added the bracelet. I felt as if I were asking for it, even if I had no idea what "it" actually was.
All of a sudden, I was the center of attention? Seriously? Becca had only two men vying for her attention, and Becca is a prize: Rich, pretty, and sexy, with a dynamite personality. Me, on the other hand? I'm just me. Yet six men surrounded me, all talking at once, all dying to make a good impression on me. Whoa; what's happening?
One of the men caught my eye, and maybe he saw the submission buried within me, for he immediately asked if he could have this dance? He told me he was Rod. I said, "I'm Michelle, and yes, of course."
Rod led me away from the other five men and danced with me until 4AM when the club closed. During those almost four hours Rod monopolized me, and he molested me a little bit. It had been a mistake to wear my new blouse without a bra. Not only did Rod kiss me, which was no surprise, but I think I handled it well. Indeed it seems as if I was powerless to do anything but return his kisses. After a lot of kissing, Rod slipped his hands under my new, soft, and clinging blouse, stroking my bare back.
In what would normally be considered an outrageous liberty, he slipped his hands around under my blouse to my new, special effect boobs, and massaged them the way an angel from erotic heaven might have done. Finally, to top it all, he pushed up my blouse exposing my naked boobs to his lascivious eyes, as well as the eyes of people close by, should they have been looking. He kept my boobs naked for a good period of time, while he played with my long nipples. He clearly loved my nipples.
Rod gestured to a friend to come over and join in, and his friend Cole (an Irish name I learned) began kissing me, as Rod planted his mouth on my right boob, and then moved his mouth to my left boob. I was losing my mind, since all this was happening in public with two men I didn't really know! I was close to a climax, almost constantly. Becca told me later I had been "edging."
I actually thought that had I been wearing a skirt instead of jeans, Rod might have tried even to fuck me, right there in the club, in public. What's more, it's conceivable that I wouldn't have been able to resist, and acquiesced to the fuck. As I imagined such a scenario, I actually had fantasized myself into a sexual climax. Holy shit! Good thing I had worn my skinny jeans. Boy, was it a good thing!
Rod invited me out and like the good little submissive I had apparently become, I said "Yes, I'd love to." I gave him my coordinates and he told me he'd pick me up Tuesday at 6PM. When I finally got home around 4:30AM I had a massive panic attack. I quickly removed my bracelet! As I placed it back in the velvet lined box the jewelry had come in, I looked at the necklace, which was exquisitely gorgeous, all solid gold and inlaid with rubies, jade, lapis lazuli, and diamonds. The necklace was a statement all by itself, and it had to be worth a fortune, since all the stones were real gemstones! They were high quality gemstones, too.
What would happen were I to add the necklace to the mix? I shuddered.
I didn't dare wear the necklace for my date on Tuesday. Becca helped me to choose my outfit, and this time I wore my new bra (the one without the exposed nipples feature) and Becca pushed me into wearing my new bracelet. My ring is always on, anyways; it still would not come off my finger. And yes, random men were still kissing me on the street. I had taken to using taxis to avoid that, but I could not afford to do that indefinitely.
I wore a slinky black dress Becca had helped me to buy on Monday. Even with my bra, you could see my nipples clear as day, poking annoyingly at the fabric. I felt that I looked like a slut, and given what I had let Rod and Cole do to me at the club on Saturday, I felt like one on a more profound level, too. I wondered what Rod thought? I really didn't know much about him at all!
Well, Rod and I hit it off, big time! He took me to an elegant restaurant and plied me with wine. The food was delicious, too. Then we went back to his place, and I got to see how he lived. Single men often have no taste, but Rod had some, if not a lot. He put a movie on the TV via streaming, and we sat next to each other on the couch. Before the movie ended, I was watching it naked, and Rod was driving me nuts with two fingers in my pussy! I had never before let a man get me naked, except doubtless for that one time in college that my memory had blacked out, and yet this was my first date with Rod! It had to be the doing of the ring and the bracelet, combined. Then it happened: Rod drove me to a climax.
I was sure that at this point Rod thought I was a floozy. Why wouldn't he?
Rod tried to take advantage of me, when I was at my most vulnerable in the wake of my climax, moving me around and spreading my legs far apart. When he undressed and I saw his (gorgeous) hard cock getting into position, I freaked. No way I was going to fuck a man, any man, on our first date. I didn't care if I was 25 and it was to be expected, I just wasn't ready to do it. I told him, "No."
"Can I just jerk you off instead?" I asked, in a hopelessly timid, pleading voice.
"A blowjob?" Rod asked. I couldn't believe we were negotiating!
"I've never given one before," I said. I didn't even know if that was true! Maybe I had done just that during my blackout freshman year?
It was obvious Rod was shocked at my innocence. "Are you a virgin, too?" he asked, clearly incredulous.
Always truthful, I said, "Almost." It's a reply that nobody, ever, understands unless I explain it. Thank goodness Rod didn't ask me to explain my answer.
Anyway, I did it: Rod was the beneficiary of my first ever blowjob. I knew what was expected of me, and I did it. Nevertheless, I was surprised when Rod loved it. I suspected my bracelet was coaching me through it, as somehow, I just intrinsically knew what to do. I even knew when he was about to squirt, and my bracelet somehow convinced me to show Rod his cum in my open mouth, and then to swallow it all, regardless of the taste.
Rod escorted me home, and he kissed me goodnight at my door. He managed to remove my dress at my door, and he was going to town with my tits while he kissed me passionately, before I finally managed to get into my apartment without anyone seeing me there, kissing a man while dressed only in panties, thigh high stocking, and heels!
Rod called me the next day. He was invited to a Halloween party on Saturday night, which actually was Halloween this year. Would I be his date?
I was supposed to go a different party with Becca. "I'd love to go with you, Rod. Would it be okay if my best friend Rebecca came, too? We always spend Halloween together. You met her at the club last Saturday night."
Rod agreed, and he told me he'd bring Colm. Those two men seemed to be inseparable! Anyway, it was all set. Becca agreed, too. She was thrilled for me, and Becca never had any trouble finding a man, and if she didn't want Colm, well, Rod had assured me there would be other single men there. We were all set.
There was one concern that was gnawing at me. I felt as if somehow I knew Rod "from before." But of course, I couldn't have, right? I mean, he was a stranger. I had only met him a week earlier. I was having d�j� vu not only due to him, but also as regards Colm. Well, everyone has d�j� vu from time to time, right? I put it out of my head.
Both Becca and I had dressed in our Halloween costumes from the year before. Becca had a slinky and sexy, black witch outfit, complete with a hat. I had a sexy nurse outfit. It was sexy because it was much too short. My panties were hidden, but only barely, and the skirt had a flare to it, to boot. Lots of people at the party would probably be able to answer a quiz on the color of my panties (lavender).
The bad part of the nursing outfit was that both my boobs and my ass had grown, since a year earlier. My ass was now barely covered, and my larger boobs pushed at the outfit, causing it to strain to cover them. No matter the bra, my nipples poked at the thin fabric.
If you like a slutty look, then my outfit would be the perfect choice for this Halloween! Becca just looked pretty and sexy, but I looked like a true slut, asking for it, whatever 'it' is. Shit.
Becca and I were together, waiting for Rod to come to pick us up. Becca and I had had a fight, because she wanted me to wear the necklace for the Halloween party, and I was much too afraid to wear it.
"Look, you know you're probably going to let Rod fuck you, anyway, Michelle. You're way overdue, still being a virgin at age 25! It's ridiculous. The only thing the necklace is going to do is to make you even more irresistibly gorgeous than you already are, for Pete's sake," my best friend Becca, frustrated with me, said in a tone of exasperation. I actually think she was jealous of my new, improved body. Could it be?
"I'm not a virgin. I'm only almost a virgin," I said, not addressing her point.
"Whatever. I'm not fighting over semantics. Put on the damn necklace, already, it's almost time for him to show up. When he sees you in that necklace he's going to melt into a puddle of male hormones," Becca said. She really is a great friend. "By the way, thanks for including me for Rod's party. I'll bet it will be filled with hunks! I'm kinda horny, myself, you know." Becca was always horny.
"How could you be? Didn't Jim lay you just a few days ago? Doesn't he usually fuck you to smithereens?" I asked. "Cole will be there. I think he likes you."
"The jury is out on Colm. He strikes me as strange. Anyway, as regards Jim, he had a little problem," Becca said. I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Erectile dysfunction," she explained.
"Oh my, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you just blow him? The way you give blowjobs should get any man as hard as a rock," I said.
"I did. No dice; he stayed soft."
"Even the way you give a man a blowjob, he still stayed soft?" I was incredulous. Becca gives blowjobs from heaven.
Becca gave me the single raised eyebrow.
"Rumors. I know about your blowjobs by rumor, of course," I quickly said.
Becca continued, "Jim says it's some new medicine he's taking. He did finger me nicely, though. Very nicely," she said, getting kind of dreamy-eyed, as she remembered. "But I'm telling you, if some guy tries to pick me up tonight, I'm making sure he's hard while dancing with me, right there at the party!"
"Why don't you just fuck him at the party?" I asked, surprising myself with the question/suggestion.
"Oh, Michelle! What a filthy mind you have!" Becca replied. "I could never do that. I'm surprised you even thought that!" I was surprised, too.
We both looked at my necklace, now hanging down across my chest from my neck, and perfectly framing my boobs, with their bleeping protruding nipples. So that's what my necklace is contributing! My innocent mind is becoming filthy and depraved, now, is it? Shit.
Rod was indeed dazzled, and not just by me; Rebecca frequently bedazzles men. I long ago stopped being jealous; it's just the way of the world, the way things are. It was nice for me, though, that now I too was dazzling men. About time, I'd say! Actually, I had thought the time would never come. I felt that I had the magical jewelry to thank for that!
Halloween parties can be tacky, and this one was no exception. It was thoroughly over decorated, with fake cobwebs everywhere, and gravestones, and special effect music with ghosts rattling chains. The real interest, which I suppose is often the case, was in the costumes. Some were very creative, and around 80% I'd guess were sexy. I'm talking both men and women.
I had thought my costume was sexy, but it was only middling compared to some of the other women at the party, who seemed to be competing for a slut of the year award, or something. Still, Rod seemed to be drooling when he looked at me. Cole also couldn't take his eyes off me. Are those two men ever apart?
Becca, who could look sexy in a sackcloth, had been dancing with a nice-looking guy. She came over to me, and she whispered, conspiratorially, "If a guy has a big nose, does that mean he'll also have a big cock?"
"I thought what was important was that his cock be hard?" I asked.
"Good point. Well, he's got that. In spades. Good and hard. And you're right: That's enough. Thanks, Shell!" she said.
I hate it when Becca calls me Shell, but she only does it when she's drunk or stoned. Probably at this point in the party, she was both. She seemed happy, so I just smiled. Getting back to me, though, there was some illusion of familiarity about Rod that kept bothering me. I kept feeling as if we had met before, somehow, which was, of course, ridiculous. I had the same feeling about Colm.
I was having deja vu all over again. I didn't think much about it, though. Everything in my life was strange, just then. I decided to stop worrying and enjoy whatever fate had in store for me. Carry on, can keep calm, right? Maybe I should just do whatever my enchanted jewelry had in store for me!
Rod was monopolizing me at the party, but I didn't mind. I was kind of sweet on Rod anyway, you know? I could have done without Cole always coming around, asking for a dance every so often, and kissing me all the time while we danced. Rod kissed me constantly, too. They were both drowning me with compliments, telling me how pretty I looked, how divine my kisses were, all that stuff. I was eating it up. To have two good-looking men coming after me so intensely was doing wonders for my (rather severe) insecurities.
The two men began to take some liberties; my mother would have said they were "getting fresh." Rods hands were always under the top of my nurse's costume, fondling my bare boobs, and turning me on, incessantly. Both men were hard, too; I was sure Becca would be happy! I was also happy their ubiquitous hands were not going under my skirt! I was so aroused at that point, I would have had trouble marshalling up the will to stop them!
The grand moment arrived. Awards were to be given for best costumes in a bunch of different categories. The last category, sexiest costume, was saved for second to last. A woman came up from behind me and tapped my shoulder. "You've been nominated for sexiest costume. Do you wish to participate?"
Rod and Cole both insisted I do it. I was a little nervous about it. I'd have to up on the stage and do "some things" the woman told me, but Rod was so insistent, that I agreed. She took my name and other details and left to tap someone else on the shoulder. I found out later that it was Becca, of course, who had nominated me. Sheesh. I had some idea of what might happen.
My name was called at the appropriate time and I had to go to the stage, with the other nominees.
My outfit was sexy in that it was suggestive. The skirt was short enough to hint at showing my panties if I moved wrong, and my blouse of course showed off the large bumps from my nipples pushing against it. Also, my blouse had buttons, and they looked to be under quite a strain, as my newly larger boobs pushed relentlessly at the blouse. This also created gaps, giving the careful voyeur little peeks of parts of my boobs. Should anyone have bothered to look at my face, they would have seen a lightly made up face with bright red lipstick and a big, white, toothy smile, with twinkling eyes. (I had had to reapply the lipstick, due to all the kissing of Rod and Colm, both!)
The first person, a lovely woman named Marybeth, was the first to be called up. She was wearing a one-piece suit that appeared to be painted on her body, hugging her ass, her tits, her everything. It had a zipper that began at her neck and went down to her crotch. Her smile was radiant as she came up to model her outfit on stage for the crowd. She did some poses, and twirled around, but if the men in the crowd wanted to see skin, or nipples, or even a pussy, they'd be disappointed.
They would have been disappointed indeed, if the MC hadn't taken her zipper and lowered it all the way from her neck to the spot where her legs come together to join her torso. Her naked boobs popped out, and the men got some skin, and nipples, too. Next, he pulled the jumpsuit off her shoulders while she stood there passively. She gave a shrug, and it fell to the floor. There Marybeth stood, now dressed only in panties, blushing furiously, but still smiling. The place roared with applause and catcalls. Her panties had a bikini cut, and were rose pink.
The second contestant was named Laura. She wore a witch's outfit similar to Becca's, but instead of being made of a thin, black cotton, it was beige silk. The way silk falls on a woman often gives a strong impression of sensuality, and as the MC removed Laura's witch's hat, her blonde hair spilled out, cascading down and swirling around her shoulders. Laura, it seemed to me, was one hell of a beautiful witch. Was she also a sexy one, though?
It took the MC less than a minute to reduce Laura, too, to her panties, and I was looking at two terrifically pretty women, naked, save for their panties, standing right next to me. Moreoever, they seemed to have no embarrassment at their exposure; no shame! They never lost their winning smiles.
I gulped, knowing what was in store for me, a relatively innocent 25-year-old woman who was almost a virgin. I was the next victim for the MC. He gave me a little pro forma interview, and then he shocked me by violently ripping off my blouse! He showed none of the tenderness he had displayed towards the other two women, and my fake smile quickly gave way to an expression of downright fear.
Before I could recover, my skirt, also ruined, was on the floor, and now I too was dressed only in my panties. I just looked at the MC, stunned and uncomprehending, while the raucous crowd cheered wildly. The MC was speaking, but I was only hearing the cheering, and somehow that helped me to recover my smile. Everyone was seeing my almost naked body, and in particular my boobs and nipples, the tiny mole still on my hip (it was scheduled to be removed the very next week), all my curves, with maximal skin.
There was another round, amazingly. One by one we three girls all lost our panties, they being tossed out to the crowd, and a huge cheer rose up when one of the drunken men (or women!) caught a pair of panties. Rod and Cole didn't even stand a chance of catching mine, nor did Becca, but wait; the man she was with managed to catch them. He was the one with the big nose and maybe (or maybe not?) the big cock!
The MC had the men with the panties come to the stage to return them to us three girls. They did, and the MC told us to thank them with a kiss. I guess it was to be expected, but since each of us were naked, as we kissed the men their hands went everywhere, boobs, backs, asses, and; of course; to our pussies, as well.
Marybeth fell prey to her panty holder. She got so turned on that her knees gave way as she collapsed to the floor. Panty guy fell on top of her and somehow he had got his cock out and he began to fuck her, right there on the stage, in front of everyone! I hope to God she had known him and he was her boyfriend, or something! Next, it was Laura giving her guy a blowjob.
This was all too much for me, so after my guy had molested me with his hands and taken out his (rather nice looking) cock, I simply said thank you and walked away, holding my panties. I knew I'd lose, but I no longer cared. On the other hand, I was naked, save for my panties, which I had rapidly put back on. I still had my jewelry on, of course, and as I wondered what to do, I looked at my bracelet, seemingly by chance. There before me, bizarrely glowing, was my nurse's outfit. It had been repaired! I quickly put it on, left the stage, and looked around for Becca, or alternatively for Rod and Colm.
I found Becca, relieved to find a friendly face. I mean, everyone had a smile for me, there were friendly faces everywhere, but that was due to having just seen me in all of my glory. Becca, on the other hand, was a friend.
I was tapped on the shoulder. It was that woman again: I'd been nominated to be in the spell casters competition. "By who?" I asked. I knew nothing about magic, and did not believe in it.
"By both the MC and myself. We saw the way your nurse's outfit glowed and repaired itself. That's a magic trick we've never seen before! Plus, you're gorgeous, and after the sexy outfit competition, everyone here loves you. You exhibited the most dignity. The prize is $5,000. Want to give it a go?" she said.
Before I could explain that I'm not a magician, my bracelet urged me to say yes. The urge became overwhelming as my necklace tightened up at my neck. Becca was looking at me strangely.
"I'll join the nominators," Becca said, and she winked at me. What had my bracelet told her, I wondered?
"Can I bring an assistant? Or two?" I asked, winking at Becca. I had no idea what would happen, but somehow my bracelet was managing to fill me with confidence. Becca knew I was including the guy she had picked up, whose name was Dan (the one with the big nose and whose cock size was yet to be determined).
The first two people did standard magic shows, which I, for one, was dazzled by, being unable to detect out how the tricks were done. They both met applause which was a little warmer than polite, but nothing compared to the raucous reactions when I had been naked on the stage earlier.
Now here I was, going third, for the second time. Just my welcome was rip roaring enthusiastic, and I panicked as I had no idea what I was going to do! I was leaving it up to the trilogy of my ring, my bracelet, and my necklace. Stunned, I was amazed to see my necklace float up above my head and transform itself into what looked exactly like my imagination of what a magic wand would look like! The wand floated down to my right hand, and I grabbed it, to already thunderous applause. I did, however, feel the applause was anticipatory, for what was to come!
Not knowing what to do, I bowed to the audience, showing off my boobs to the crowd once again as I gave them a rather spectacular look down my largely unbuttoned blouse. I pointed the wand at Becca and she began to float, and she floated up into the air, and ended up with her legs on Dan's shoulders, her panties-covered pussy right at Dan's mouth! My wand jerked in my hand and Becca's panties suddenly were in my left hand. Dan was now eating Becca out enthusiastically, up on the stage, in front of everyone at the party! Even more amazing, Becca seemed fine with it all!
I saw Rod and Cole in the audience, trying to lead the crowd in a chant. Next, I heard the crowd yelling, 'Michelle! Take it off!' I once again had no idea what to do, but the wand floated out of my hand, pointed itself at me, and presto, I was stark naked again! I was embarrassed, but since I had already become naked in the sexy competition, I managed a little aplomb and smiled at the audience and took a bow. Suddenly, Becca was back on the stage, standing, and a bit red in the face, and Dan was soaking wet around his mouth, and I was dressed again.
The MC came up to me, and he was stunned. "This is the best magic I have ever seen! How did you do it?" I just smiled. A little later, as it turned out, I won the magic competition, and before I managed to lose my clothes a third time, Becca and I decided to leave. We had Rod and Cole in tow, and also Dan. We all went to my place. I was still troubled by the d�j� vu; it was such a persistent feeling!
To be continued, in the series, Amorous Goods; a collaborative storyline for Literotica