Amorous Goods: The Cameo Pendant � Part 2
Holly becomes the Cameo Exhibitionist tease.
Based on a post by ShowTime8. Listen to the Podcast at Explicit Novels.

On Sunday when Holly was getting ready to meet Chloe and Lisa for lunch she wanted to wear something fun and picked out a dark red strapless tube dress. Holly wore the pendant, having dismissed that it could be the cause of her strange behavior.
On the other side of the restaurant was a group of five guys, they were a little loud but not obnoxious. When they noticed Holly and her friends they called out a greeting and paid them compliments but they kept their behavior respectful and didn't start bothering them. Throughout lunch one or two of the guys would look over and if they made eye contact would smile and wave.
Holly enjoyed the attention from the guys and Chloe and Lisa seemed to like it as well. They ended up making a game of it where one of them would jokingly tease the guys by sitting in a way that showed some leg or cleavage. Holly got really into the game and forgot her concerns about her exhibitionist behavior, Holly could feel herself getting a little hot and felt the urge to push the game further.
The next time it was Holly's turn she kept an eye on the guys and when one of them looked toward Holly and her friends again she quickly pulled her top down and flashed her tits at him. The guy's reaction was extremely gratifying, he went dead still and his eyes were wide and staring. After a few seconds Holly pulled her top back up over her tits. No one else in the restaurant appeared to have seen Holly flash. The guy's eyes then moved up to meet Holly's and she put a finger against her lips to signal him to stay quiet. The guy grinned and and gave her a thumbs up before turning back to his oblivious friends' conversation.
When Holly turned back to Chloe and Lisa she saw they had been watching her and they were stunned by what she had done. Chloe leaned forward and lowered her voice, "Holy shit Holly, I can't believe you just flashed that guy!" Chloe sounded impressed that Holly could be so daring. Lisa too was impressed, "Wow, I never expected you to do something like that. You've never been that comfortable with being seen naked, you're like a new person now."
Holly flushed with a combination of arousal and embarrassment at her friend's praise. Lisa's comments in particular got Holly thinking, it was true that she had never been comfortable with nudity in public places. Even when she was trying on clothes with friends she would always go to another room to change. The recent acceptance and even urge for her body to be seen was really outside her character. Despite the absurdity of it Holly could only think that the pendant had in some way changed her.
When Holly got home she immediately took the pendant off and resolved to go to Amorous Goods and see if she could get any detail of what was going on with the pendant.
On Monday when midday came around Holly headed straight to Amorous Goods, hoping that Vikki would be there alone as she didn't think she could talk about her experiences and concerns if Dylan was there. To Holly's relief the store was empty except for Vikki who was sitting behind the counter reading what looked to be a comic book. When Vikki looked up a flash of recognition went across her face but she didn't seem surprised to see Holly again.
"Hi, welcome back. Is there something I can help you with?"
Holly wasn't sure where to begin but Vikki's expression of patient expectation helped ease Holly's anxiety about sounding like a nutcase.
"Well, is there anything you could tell me about where the pendant I bought came from?"
Vikki gave Holly a considered look before replying.
"I don't mean to avoid your question but I need to know something before I can give you an answer. Has there been any out of character behavior from you or people around you?"
Holly flushed as her recent exhibitionist escapades came to mind and nodded, "Err yes, I've done some odd things recently."
Vikki followed up with another question, "Were those things sexual in nature?"
Holly's flush got even deeper, and she couldn't bring herself to speak so she just nodded.
In return Vikki nodded in confirmation, "The name of this store isn't just some attempt at fancy marketing. Amorous Goods is an apt description of pretty much everything in the store."
Seeing the look of confusion on Holly's face, Vikki pressed on. "The items in this store through some means, usually enchantment or spiritual imprinting, have some kind of sexual effect on people. What the effect is and who it affects are different for each item but for the things in this store, the effects all relate to sex in some way."
Holly didn't fully get what Vikki was saying but she got the gist of it, "So you're saying the pendant is responsible for the way I've been acting?"
Vikki hesitated for a moment, "I can't say for certain but most likely yes."
This was a bit much for Holly to process. it was one thing to suspect that an object might be affecting you but it was another thing altogether to be told point blank that the object was enchanted or ... what was the other thing Vikki had said?
"Spiritual imprinting?" Holly frowned and then her eyes went wide as she realised what that meant. "Are you saying that the pendant is haunted and I've been possessed?"
Vikki shrugged, "It's possible. When you've worn the pendant, has there been any instances where you haven't felt like yourself or where you feel like you didn't have control over what you were doing?"
Holly shook her head.
"Have you been seeing things in the corner of your eye that weren't really there or been hearing inaudible whispering?"
Holly shook her head again, "No."
"Well I think that rules out haunting, the pendant most likely has some kind of enchantment on it."
Holly frowned, not sure if that made anything better, "If you know that this stuff does weird things to people, why are you selling it?"
Vikki grimaced, "A distant relative of mine passed away and left me the store." Vikki gestured at their surroundings, "It's a nice place but this isn't what I want to do with my life. There's too much for me to just keep it in storage. I guess I could have just dumped everything at the tip but even with their strange quirks that would have been a waste."
Vikki saw that Holly was unconvinced, "I know a person who has a professional interest and experience in dealing with 'special items'. She examined all of the items in the store and she said there wasn't anything here that was overly dangerous. These items are more about influencing behavior, if someone is mindful of what they're doing and how they normally act they can tell whether they're being affected."
Holly thought for a moment, "So you think that since I know that the pendant is trying to make me do things I can stop myself from doing them. If that's the case, why didn't you tell me that that the pendant would turn me into some kind of sex pervert?"
Vikki raised her eyebrows, "Would you have believed me if I had?"
Holly sighed and shook her head, "No. Even now I'm still finding it hard to accept that magic is actually a thing."
"If you find you don't want to keep the pendant, bring it back before the end of the month and I'll give you a refund."
Holly nodded, "Thanks Vikki, I'll think it over."
During the rest of the day Holly thought about what Vikki told her. Part of Holly still found the idea that items could be enchanted or haunted to be unreal, but the earnest way Vikki had explained it was very convincing. It was both comforting and creepy that Holly's desire to show herself off was caused by the pendant. Holly didn't think she was all that bothered by her exhibitionism but not knowing why it had started had been deeply concerning.
When Holly got home that night, she spent some time studying the pendant. She didn't get any kind of vibes from it but then again how would she tell if she was being influenced by it or not. Holly wanted to know just how much of an effect the pendant had on her.
The following day Holly decided to not wear the pendant and chose her clothes with deliberate care to avoid being revealing but without reverting back to the highly conservative way she used to dress.
As the day went on nothing of note happened. When Holly talked with her male co-workers they were friendly but there didn't seem to be the same kind of spark of interest. Holly knew that was in part due to her being a little more withdrawn and self aware of how she was behaving. There didn't seem to be many interested glances from people she walked by or saw on the train either. Maybe Holly just wasn't aware of it but it seemed to her that she had gone back to not being noticed.
When Holly got home she felt a little flat, it had been a typical normal day at work but for Holly normal was dull. Without the frisson of excitement she got from getting attention or showing off there had been nothing to liven up the day. Holly knew that if she wanted to she could dress in revealing clothes and show herself off without the pendant. Holly still enjoyed getting attention and didn't think that exhibitionism was wrong. The problem for Holly was whether her desires were her own or if they were caused by the pendant.
Getting ready for work the next day Holly looked at the pendant for a good long moment before deciding that she would take the risk of wearing it. Holly rationalized it to herself as seeing whether she would be able to resist the pendant's influence. Even if she couldn't ,Holly considered that her behavior hadn't been all that risky, she had been daring but not reckless .
Holly put on a dark blue plaid skirt and paired it with a short sleeve royal blue blouse. When she checked her appearance she saw that her clothes suggested a school girl outfit for an adult but without taking it to the level of being a slutty fantasy costume.
Due to mornings being quite cold now Holly wore a navy coat on top of her outfit. She was grateful for the extra layer of clothing as she felt it would be another barrier to keep any exhibitionist impulses under control, at least until she got to the office and took the coat off.
Shortly after Holly arrived at work Scott and Alice stopped by her desk and invited her to come and get some coffee. Alice complimented Holly on her skirt prompting Scott to take a long look at what Holly was wearing before smiling and saying it looked like a skirt. Holly rolled her eyes but there was a certain hunger to Scott's smile that gave her a small thrill.
About midmorning Holly got a call from Harrison asking if she would be able to take on another urgent job. Holly didn't really want to do it but she knew how just under the pump his team was. "Sure, I can put off a couple of other jobs and take this on."
Harrison breathed out audibly in relief, "You're a champion Holly. If you could come by my office soon I'll run you through the details"
As Holly made some notes about the job she was currently working on and sent an email to George, her mind pictured Harrison. Harrison was ruggedly handsome and looked like he kept himself in great shape. Holly thought about adjusting her clothes to show herself off to him but quickly dismissed it as an unbelievably stupid idea. Harrison was one of the partners, it would be highly inappropriate and Holly preferred to have his respect rather than risk him forming an impression that she was shameless eye candy.
When Holly arrived at Harrison's office he looked up from his computer, seeing Holly in his doorway he smiled and was about to greet her but paused as he took in what she was wearing. It was only for a moment but Holly swore she could see an appreciative look on his face. Realizing he had paused Harrison shook his head a grinned ruefully, "Sorry, it felt like I was going to sneeze."
Having smoothly recovered from his slip, Harrison invited Holly to take a seat. Holly graciously pretended nothing had happened but inside she felt like she got hit with a spike of adrenaline.
That feeling was quickly extinguished when Harrison started to give her the details of work that needed to be done. Holly got a sinking feeling that her day had just been hijacked, "When do you need this by?"
Harrison grimaced, "Ideally early tomorrow so we can review it and then get the client to look it over and confirm the amounts. Is that going to be possible?"
Holly knew that the only way it was going to be possible was if she stayed back tonight. Holly suppressed a sigh before slowly nodding, "Yes, I can get it to you for review by early tomorrow."
Harrison could understand why Holly was not all that enthused about the job and knew that she would have to stay back late to get it done, "I'm sorry to dump work on you like this again. I'll talk with George and we'll arrange to give you an extra day of leave to make up for this and the other job you did for me." Harrison smiled at Holly, "Thanks Holly, you've been amazing."
Holly couldn't help returning Harrison's smile, he was a really charming person, she could see why he almost always went to initial meetings with prospective clients. Holly took the folder of documents from and went back to her desk to get started right away.
At lunch time Scott and Danny stopped by her desk with an invitation to come to lunch with a group of their co-workers. Holly thanked them for the offer but let them know that she was too busy. The guys seemed genuinely crestfallen that Holly wouldn't be able to come to lunch, Holly felt a flush of warmth at the thought of the guys wanting her to join them but those thoughts aside to focus on Harrison's job.
After a quick break to eat something Holly focused herself on getting the work done. As she had predicted it was quite late at night by the time she was able to finish and have the drafts sent to Harrison.
Looking at the time, Holly's mind then went back to the last time she was alone at the office late at night and she could feel herself getting aroused at the memory of walking around the office naked and then masturbating on the meeting room table. Holly was tempted to put on a repeat performance but another glance at the clock told her that she didn't have long before the time the cleaners usually showed up.
Holly was a little disappointed at the missed opportunity but she knew that she could try it again on another night if she wanted to. However, Holly was still aroused, after a long day focused on work and possibly due to the influence of the pendant she still wanted to do something daring. Holly tried to come up with an idea while she packed up her desk but nothing came to mind until she went to grab her coat. Holly's mind raced as she considered her idea and whether she could go through with it.
Holly grabbed her bag and coat and went to the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror Holly undressed until all she was wearing was her shoes and the pendant. Holly then carefully folded her clothes and placed them in her bag thankful that her bag was large enough for them all to fit inside. Holly then put her coat on and buttoned it up. The neck of the coat was wide allowing the pendant to be visible and showing a hint of cleavage. The coat only went down a couple of inches past her crotch, if she bent over or sat down her cunt would be exposed.
Holly stared at her reflection and decided she needed a little something more to make herself more appealing. Rummaging through her bag Holly took out some hair clips to pin her hair up and then put on some vivid red lipstick.
On the walk to the train station Holly was very aware of the lack of clothing under her coat. There was the not unpleasant friction from her nipples rubbing against her coat as her tits bounced with her stride. There was also the feel of the cool night air caressing her bare cunt and bringing its wetness to her attention. While she was waiting for her train Holly was tempted to flash the commuters on the other platforms but she resisted the urge as there were too many people.
During the middle of the week, the trains at this time of night had very few passengers but there were enough that Holly felt a heady mix of nervousness and excitement at her current state of dress. The train carriage Holly entered had three other people, an older couple at one end and down the other end a man who looked to be in his mid to late thirties. Holly headed toward a seat nearer to the man. The seat she chose was in full view of the man, there would be nothing in the way to hide her body from his sight. As she sat down the coat went up higher on her legs revealing enough of her smooth pale thigh that anyone would wonder what, if anything Holly was wearing under her coat. Placing her bag on the floor Holly looked at the window and pretended she was just calmly riding the train home.
Holly could feel the man's gaze on her and a glance at his reflection in the train windows confirmed that he was looking at her with interest. Holly shivered but it had nothing to do with how little she was wearing. The man's eyes roaming over her body stoked her arousal and Holly wanted to take things further. It would be easy to simply open her coat and give the man a view of her naked body but she could also go to him and give him a close up view. Holly hesitated, going up to a stranger and exposing herself was a massive step, that was probably the pendant's work. Aware that the opportunity to do anything could be passing by Holly found she wouldn't be fully satisfied with passively showing herself, she wanted something more direct, to watch his eyes devour the sight of her and gauge how he reacted.
Holly turned to face the man and he realized he had been caught looking at her. He immediately looked away but Holly decided she wasn't going to let him get away like that.
"Hi, how was your day?"
The man seemed a little flustered that Holly was talking to him, "Uh; not so bad"
When Holly smiled the man wasn't able to hold her gaze, his eyes shifted to the pendant as being the only safe place to look.
"That's an interesting looking pendant you have there. What's the picture of? I can't quite make it out from here."
Holly smiled, "Would you like to take a closer look?"
The man seemed caught like a deer in headlights, Holly didn't wait for a reply she picked up her bag and moved over to sit opposite to the man. Holly leaned forward in her seat to give him a closer look at the pendant but also gave him a view down her coat at her unrestrained tits. The man was dumbstruck, he leaned closer to look at the pendant but Holly noticed his eyes shift downward to look at her tits.
Holly pulled back slightly and the stranger's eyes raised to meet hers, "So what do you think?"
The stranger had trouble speaking but eventually managed to croak out a one word answer "Amazing"
Holly bit her lip, "Would you like to see something else?"
The stranger could only nod.
Holly leaned back against the seat and slid a little lower, she then slowly unbuttoned her coat, took hold of the sides and pulled it open. The man's eyes almost popped out at the sight of Holly's naked body, "Jesus!"
The stranger slowly moved his gaze down her body taking in the stunning sight of Holly's chest flushed with arousal and her soft pink nipples hard as rocks. When his eyes arrived at the small triangle of auburn pubic hair Holly parted her legs and revealed the glistening pink of her cunt. The stranger was rapt not believing what was in front of him.
Holly was outwardly calm but inside she was roiling with arousal, the stranger's response was absolutely delicious. Holly noticed a shifting bulge in the stranger's pants and she felt her cunt twitch. It had been so long since Holly had last had sex, she wanted to touch the stranger's cock but she knew that if she did she would end up wanting it in her. Holly had only intended to show herself off, public sex was far beyond what she should be comfortable with but here she was. If Holly didn't want to take that step she needed to back off now. Another look at the bulge in the stranger's pants crumbled Holly's resolve and she willingly gave in to her desire.
Holly leaned forward in her seat, reached out her hand and lightly ran her fingers over the outline of the stranger's swelling cock. The stranger exhaled sharply and Holly felt his cock shift underneath the fabric of his trousers as the bulge grew larger. Holly drew her hand back and looked up to the stranger who was watching her with intense eyes.
"Can I touch it?"
The stranger's eyes widened but nodded, there was no way he could refuse Holly.
Holly deftly undid the stranger's belt and pants and freed his cock. Holly stroked it a couple of times before sliding onto her knees on the floor in front of the stranger and lowering her head to take his cock in her mouth. The stranger stifled a groan as Holly's lips sealed around his cock and she went down lower to take more of him in her mouth. After bobbing up and down a few times, Holly felt the stranger's cock was fully hard and she pulled back. While she wouldn't have minded if he came in her mouth her cunt was demanding to be filled.
The stranger groaned when Holly's mouth left his cock but his disappointment was short-lived when he saw Holly looking up to him with a look of intense lust in her eyes. Holly pushed the man's leg lightly, he caught her meaning and shifted to the middle of the seats.
Holly rose from the floor and climbed on top of the stranger's lap. Holly reached down to position his cock at the entrance of her dripping wet cunt. Holly took a deep breath and as she exhaled, fully impaled herself on the hard cock. Holly let out a barely audible moan at the feeling of being filled for the first time in ages, she then began to gently rock her hips back and forth, hoping to avoid making it too obvious that she was now riding the strangers cock.
The stranger reached up and opened Holly's coat wider before pulling it off her shoulders and down her back. He was stopped from completely removing her coat by her arms in the sleeves. Holly's upper body was now fully exposed to everybody in the train but it didn't bother Holly in the slightest, it made her hotter thinking that anyone looking at her could see her bare flesh.
As she continued to ride the stranger Holly looked to the side and caught her reflection in the dark windows of the train, it struck her that with her coat off her shoulders and halfway down her back she resembled the picture on her pendant. Any thoughts she had on how fitting her image was were banished from her mind when the stranger leaned forward and captured one of her nipples in his mouth and bit it gently.
Holly tipped her head back and cried out at the new stimulation. Her breathing was becoming ragged and she could feel her climax approaching. Any pretension of being subtle had been long discarded so as Holly built to an orgasm her movement became more pronounced as she raised and lowered her cunt on the stranger's cock. On a downward stroke Holly's climax hit, she released a sharp cry and shuddered at the surge of pleasure running through her. Holly's cunt tightened around the stranger's cock causing him to swear and grunt just before his cock swelled and blasted hot cum deep into Holly. The additional sensation of being filled with cum heightened Holly's climax so that it overwhelmed her and she lost all sense of what was going on.
When her mind began to clear from the high of her climax Holly found herself laying against the stranger and felt him lightly stroking her back. When Holly pulled away from the stranger she found herself meeting his gaze, Holly suddenly felt bashful but the happy dazed expression on the man's face helped her to maintain her composure.
Holly felt the train start moving and looked out the window, there was a brief moment of panic that she might have missed her stop but then she recognized where they were and that her stop was coming up next. Holly looked back at the stranger and gently smiled, "Thank you".
The stranger, apparently still stunned by his orgasm, looked blank for a moment before he was able to respond, "I should be thanking you."
Holly raised herself up off the stranger's softening cock and then stepped back onto her feet. With the stranger watching her awestruck, Holly pulled her coat back up over shoulders and buttoned her coat back up. When she was covered again Holly sat back down on the seat opposite the man, he then realized it was now just him exposed and tucked his softening cock back into his trousers. The two then sat there in companionable silence, acting as if they hadn't just had sex. When the train started to slow down in approach to Holly's station she stood up, met the stranger's gaze and smiled, "Have a good night."
As Holly headed toward the train doors the stranger called out after her, "Do you catch this train often?"
When Holly turned to face the stranger and smiled coyly, "If you keep catching this train you'll find out. Who knows? We might run into each other again."
Holly exited the train and didn't look back as the doors closed and the train passed her as she made her way out of the station. The car park was quiet with only a few cars still remaining at this time of night. Holly was still buzzing from her orgasm and she felt a lot warmer than she should be for only wearing a coat. Holly found herself unbuttoning the front of her coat again and opening it up to let the cool air onto her naked body. While there was no one else in the car park, at this point Holly wouldn't have cared if there was, after having had sex on a public train with a stranger, walking exposed through a car park was no big deal.
When she got home Holly dropped her bag and coat in her bedroom and went to the bathroom with the intention of taking a shower. When Holly saw her reflection she had to pause, she barely recognized herself. The recently fucked look when combined with her hair being up and the vivid red lipstick made Holly look like absolutely wanton. Holly found she liked how she looked, there was no chance that the person in the mirror could be considered a wallflower. This was a woman who commanded attention and reveled in it.
Holly's attention drifted down to the pendant. It was difficult to tell just how much the pendant was responsible for Holly's actions. Holly knew that the pendant had spurred on her exhibitionism and its influence pushed her to go further than she would ever normally dare. However, ultimately she was the one who thought to only wear a coat on the way home, it was her who decided to interact with the stranger directly and despite how turned on she was, it was her that took the final step of having sex with the stranger.
Holly undid the clasp of the necklace chain and took the pendant from her neck before setting it down on the sink. Looking at her reflection again Holly didn't feel any different about herself or what she had done. Holly didn't regret fucking the stranger on the train, while she would never have done something like that ordinarily she had found the experience thrilling. Holly savored the recent memory and knew that if given the opportunity she'd love to have sex in public again but she also realized it probably wasn't something that she should do on a regular basis. Holly glanced down at the pendant and smiled, she definitely wasn't going to return it.
When Holly got to work the next day she found that Scott was already at his desk working. Holly went over to say good morning. When Holly was by Scott's desk he gave her a quick up and down look and smiled when he saw how she was dressed but then did a double take as he noticed that Holly wasn't wearing the pendant.
"You're not wearing the necklace today?"
Scott seemed a little confused that Holly was dressed in a somewhat revealing way without also wearing the pendant. Holly grinned and bent forward so that her face was more on level with Scott's while also giving him a clear view down the front of her blouse of the tops of her tits that weren't covered by her demi cup bra.
"No, I think it's a piece of jewelry more suited to special occasions. It's very eye-catching but I don't think I need much help getting attention."
Holly returned to standing upright and saw that Scott was a little flustered and was trying to keep his gaze focused on her eyes. Holly barely suppressed a pleased laugh before telling Scott to have a good day and moving on to her own desk, eager to see how her day would play out.
To be continued, in the series, Amorous Goods; a collaborative storyline for Literotica
Amorous Goods : True Love's Path
A wonderful store leads me to my true love.
Based on a post by ShowTime8. Listen to the Podcast at Explicit Novels.
![]()
Prologue:
A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. This 18 part series is devoted to many of the stories of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.
I'd been living in the city for a few years, I had a good paying job but I worked a lot of hours and it made it hard to really meet someone. There were a few attractive single women in my building but I never knew how to approach them or say anything more than 'good morning' or something in the elevator.
I always made a point to stop and talk to the building super whenever I saw him though, he was an older guy, always had a smile on his face and I could spend days listening to his stories. He was a merchant sailor for most of his life so he could tell you a joke or a story about anything and everything that always left me smiling too.
One Saturday afternoon he stopped me as I was headed out for a walk, the door to his office was closed so I hadn't seen him as I passed.
"Oh, sorry Marcus, didn't mean to startle you there," he said, noticing me jump when he called my name.
"Oh is okay Jack, mind was in the clouds," I replied.
"You mean you were too busy watching Amber's ass in those yoga pants, I saw you," he said quietly, playfully poking my arm.
"I; I am not going to deny that, you see everything," we both laughed.
"You could just ask her out, you know, either her or the other 3 you just gaze at."
"I don't know a thing about her though."
"Well that's why you take her for coffee and ask questions. You know, it's actually her birthday next week, you should get her a little something and use it as an icebreaker, 'Happy Birthday, I got you this, want to come to lunch?' I won over my first wife that way, losing her to cancer at such a young age broke my heart, why I joined the Merchant Navy all those years ago but I told you that story. Go check out Amorous Goods, it's almost out of town, 52nd and Broadway, but tell Vikki that Jack sent you, she took over the place from her wonderful Mother. Tell her what kind of thing you're looking for and she'll put you right."
"And you think it'll work, just here's a gift, come to lunch?"
"The rest would be up to you young man, what do you have to lose?"
I enjoyed my walk, I spent most of the time planning what I was going to say to her, I figured a nice pendant or something, she always wore such pretty ones and liked green crystals so I planned to get one and try Jack's suggestion. I showered, ordered a cab and made my way to the store.
The store itself was small, one of those old, can't believe it's still around antique looking places but it was very clean on the outside. I made my way inside, the door ringing the little bell at the top of the frame as I walked in. A woman called out from the back 'Be right with you' so I looked around as I waited. There was a small table with a sign right at the entrance too, 'Please put on gloves' with several sealed bags that contained white cotton gloves.
I muttered 'fucking Covid, bite me, my hands are clean' and ignored it and started to wander around looking at stuff.
The store's name started to make sense as I looked, a lot of the items were sexual in nature, ornate glass and other materials sex toys, clothes and many other things you'd associate with love and sex. I looked at one item, appeared to be an ass plug and looked like it was made of marble with what looked like a ruby at its base, I touched the stone to see if it was just glass and suddenly I was watching a vision in my head, a beautiful woman sliding it into herself then dressing in business clothes, snippets of her taking many different men as she wore it.
I pulled my hand away and the vision was gone but I was intrigued. I looked at a beautiful ornate Basque, deep red velvet and adorned with black laces, when I touched that, a vision of a man being helped into it, he was then dressed in a full drag queen outfit before snippets of him singing on stage before a cheering audience.
My curiosity got the better of me and I touched a plain looking vibrator in an ornate box, the vision from it made me dizzy and I almost blacked out, I was the woman being double penetrated while the vibrator buzzed away on her clit, the sensations overwhelming and before I collapsed, I felt my hand being taken and a woman held me on my feet as my vision cleared.
"Sorry I wasn't out here, the gloves stop you experiencing those visions, just glad you didn't touch the silver nipple clamps, its owner really did like pain," she said.
"I; I thah, thought they were for;� I stammered.
"Yes, 'fucking covid' as you put it, it's okay. Here, drink this and do please put on gloves, you'll feel better. I'm Vikki, is there something I can help you find?"
Jack didn't tell me that Vikki was breathtakingly beautiful. She had long red hair, beautiful green eyes, the body of a supermodel and her voice was angelic.
"I; I'm Marcus, Jack said to tell you he sent me."
"Oh, how is that handsome old man, still always smiling?"
"I've never seen him without one."
"Good, he was a very good friend of my Mother's, really looked after her when she got sick. Anyways, what is it you're looking for?"
"I need a gift really, something small I guess, a woman in my building is really nice, I'd like to give her a gift to break the ice, ask her on a date."
"Aren't you supposed to go on the date then get her a gift? You are taking love advice from Jack?" Vikki said with a laugh.
"Well, I umm, I get kind of shy when it comes to these things and I, you know, it's not really funny," I replied, I was getting flustered.
"Oh come on, I'm kidding my dear. I have something you should try on, I know people say these copper bracelet things don't work but mine is different, it will help your confidence and more. Call it a gift to go with your future purchase, if Jack sent you I know you're good people," she said, winking at me.
Vikki put the bracelet on my wrist, it felt amazing, like it gave me a surge of confidence and more, I was astounded.
"It comes with these instructions, read them on your cab ride home. When you know what you want to buy for your lady, come and see me again and we'll find something unique and wonderful that she'll just love," she said, handing me a folded up piece of paper.
"I can't buy something now?"
"You could but it wouldn't be perfect, you have to sleep on it. Buying her a brooch or pendant she only wears to work wouldn't be a great gift."
"I never told you that's what I was thinking."
"Well if you've never been with her socially, just in the building, it's what guys would see."
"Well thank you for this, I'll come and see you on Monday."
"Good, have a wonderful weekend."
I sat in the cab on my way home, read the first few words of the instructions and put the paper in my pocket, rub three times to activate; 'yup, got it' I thought to myself, figuring it was just one of those placebo type things, tell me it'll give me confidence and boom, I'm suddenly confident. It did make me feel great though, I gave it the three rubs like it said then didn't think anything further until I got into my building.
Jack's office was closed, he was likely finished for the day but I got into the elevator at the same time a woman I'd never seen before did too. She was really cute, slim, short haired blonde in a blue summer dress and black stiletto heels.
Being the red blooded, constantly horny man I was, I looked at her and thought to myself 'oh I'd love her to ravage me', right as I thought that she turned and smiled at me.
"I have a couple of hours free before work, I'd like that, your place?" she said, moving closer to me.
I was stunned, I knew I didn't say it out loud.
"Uh, what?" I replied.
"You think I'm hot and you want to fuck me, I'm game, I'm not seeing anyone, I'm clean, long as you have condom's we can fuck, no strings. Is what you want right?"
"I uh, okay."
"I'm Claire."
"Marcus."
I almost felt like I was in a dream, the woman kissed me then followed me to my apartment. I was thankful I kept the place clean but she wasn't looking around at my furniture. Pretty much as soon as I'd closed the door behind her she kicked off her heels, pulled her dress over her head and unclipped her bra, putting both on the back of my couch. She was sexy as hell, she wasn't wearing panties and had the most amazing ass, when she turned to face me I felt my cock harden, she had small but pert tits and her pale nipples were pierced. She looked at me with a 'get naked already' look and I had never gotten naked so quickly in my life. She took my hand and pulled me over to my bedroom and sat down on the bed facing me. She leaned down and took my cock into her mouth and gave me a few seconds of oral to make sure I was fully hard.
"Where are your condoms?" she said, looking up at me.
I pointed at a box on my bedside table, she pulled one out and rolled it onto my cock then had me get on the bed on my back.
"Usually I'd have you eat me first but since we don't really know each other and I'm already soaking wet we can skip it this time. You do have a nice cock though," said Claire as she mounted me.
I always bought the 'real feel' condoms, they made wearing them with a new girlfriend more enjoyable and I'm glad I had them, Claire's cunt was nice and tight, I felt almost like she was trying to milk my cock with each thrust but she was enjoying it. She didn't slow down, I just enjoyed watching her tits bounce as she fucked me and soon she was moaning in pleasure. It didn't take her long to climax with her furious pace, she leaned closer to my chest, her mouth open as if in a silent scream then gasped 'Oh Fuck Yes' then ground her hips on my pelvis. When she came down from that she got off me and got on all fours and looked at me.
"S; sorry, I like to be in control so I get to cum, you can fuck me from behind, fill that up when you want. I'll see you again if you last long enough to make me cum a second time," she said with a grin.
I didn't hesitate, I got behind her and admired her ass as I pushed my cock back inside her. She felt just as amazing, I knew I wouldn't last long but I managed to hold out until I felt her cumming again, the sensation of her climax set me off and I pushed in deep and groaned as I filled the condom.
When I was spent, I pulled out slowly and collapsed with her on the bed.
"Now that was fun, I have to go shower, I live a few floors up from you, I'll come see you sometime but no stalking me okay," she said as I caught my breath.
"Sure, I'd like that," I replied.
Claire kissed me on the cheek after she'd dressed then she was gone. I got cleaned up, showered and sat stunned at the whole encounter, smiling the whole time of course.
The next morning I made myself a list and took a walk to my local grocery store, it was reasonably quiet so I'd hoped to get in and out quickly. I was still in a great mood from my encounter with Claire the night before but had forgotten about the bracelet I was wearing. As I walked down the canned vegetables isle, a woman was bending over to pick up a can of tomatoes from the bottom shelf, she had a really sexy ass and was wearing yoga pants, I couldn't help looking, thinking to myself 'now that is a sexy ass this dirty boy would love to fuck' and just smiled at the lady when she stood up as I walked past her.
"You, uh, can if you want to, go buy some lube if you don't have any at home and I'll drive us to your place," she said to me.
I looked around, making sure she wasn't talking to someone else.
"I umm, excuse me?" I replied. She took a few steps closer to me.
"You admired my ass and thought you'd want to fuck it, I love anal but my husband won't do it. I've a good couple of hours before he gets home from golfing, we have a kind of open thing but you can't have my cunt, my ass is yours if you want it."
"I; sure, I have lube at home."
"I'll be in the red Mercedes out front, don't take too long okay, I'm almost done here."
I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, the woman was very attractive, maybe mid-thirties or so, with a pretty curvy figure. The thoughts I'd had about her when she was bent over, I knew I didn't say them out loud. I looked at the bracelet on my wrist, wondered if it was responsible but didn't care and rushed to pay for the half of my grocery list that I had in my cart so I wasn't keeping her waiting. I almost expected there to be nobody outside but waiting beside the red Mercedes SUV was the woman.
"You can put your bags at your feet, I'm Janice by the way," she said with a smile.
"I'm Marcus."
I got in and told her my address, the drive was only a few minutes compared to my 15 minute walk, she parked and followed me inside. Once in my apartment she stripped, leaving her clothes on the back of my couch then helped me pull my clothes off.
"I'm so glad you got me on a cleanse day, I'm super clean down there but you should still wear something. I'll let you eat my cunt, make me cum so I'm relaxed for you but you can't fuck me there okay?" she said, gently stroking my already semi hard cock.
"Okay," I replied.
I was in a daze, Janice got onto my bed and laid back with her legs open. Her tits were beautiful, I went to suck her nipples but she told me 'just the pussy' and gently stopped me. I got between her legs, she was waxed and very smooth. Her labia was already glistening with her juices, I ran my tongue over her lips then began to lick and explore her, listening for cues on where to lick more. After getting her more aroused with my licking, I focused on her clit and after a few minutes she gasped in pleasure and shuddered as she climaxed, her cunt soaking my lips and chin. She pulled away from me when she got too sensitive and looked down at me with a big smile on her face.
"Oh you're good at that young man, put something on and grab your lube," she said.
I wiped my mouth and got a condom and my lube from my dresser, she took the lube and put a generous coating on my cock once I'd put the condom on and put more in her ass. She got up and put my pillows under her stomach and laid with her ass sticking up. My cock was throbbing with my excitement, she really did have a beautiful ass, I couldn't believe my luck at getting to have her.
"Take it slow until I tell you then you can pound away, I had my plug in all day yesterday but it has been a while since I've had a man as big as you in there," she said as I got on the bed.
I did as she asked and pushed my cock into her ass nice and slow. She was exquisitely tight and the warmth radiating from her had me wondering how long I'd last. Once I was deep inside her, my balls resting on her labia, she had me increase my pace. I was right about not lasting, I held out as long as I could.
"I; I'm not going to last.." I gasped as I slammed into her.
"Let me rub my clit, oh fuck, just like that, you can cum when I do.." she replied breathlessly.
I slowed a little but when she came again from rubbing her clit, I couldn't hold back and pushed deep into her ass as I sprayed my seed into the condom, groaning loudly in pleasure. Once spent I pulled out slowly and collapsed beside her on the bed, grinning as I caught my breath.
"Good as you hoped?" she said to me as she rolled onto her back.
"Better, that was amazing," I replied.
"You were wonderful, I really enjoyed that. Now, please go get me a damp cloth so I can clean up."
I got us each a damp face cloth and put on my robe, she dressed quietly in my lounge. She got her keys then gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you again young man, I'll come see you next time I have urges to be filled that way. If you happen to see me around, don't approach me though okay, despite our arrangement my husband is a bit of a jealous one."
"Oh, okay."
She was gone a few minutes later, I stood in the shower, still grinning from my luck.
That afternoon I decided to treat myself and go out for a burger at my local bar and grill. I knew it would be busy but the service was always great. I'm not sure what had gotten into my head though, since my encounter with Claire and Janice I found myself almost hyper sexual and wanted every woman that I could see. I looked at a pretty brunette sitting alone at a table and thought about how I'd love to take her from behind with her leaning over it, she went red like she could hear me and just smiled at me. I quickly looked away only to see a gorgeous redhead and thought to myself how I'd love her sitting on my face, she looked at me and raised an eyebrow before walking towards me. She leaned close and spoke quietly in my ear.
"As much as I'd love that too, I have a girlfriend at home who enjoys that too," she said then walked away.
I should have shut my mind up, I should have left and went home but I was rampant, my head cruder than I ever liked to be. 6 women, all gorgeous in different ways were the point of thoughts like 'oh I'd love her to ride me until sunrise' or 'I'd love to see her on all fours before me' and worse. I panicked when all of them walked towards me, they got close then all looked at each other.
"Why are you going to him, I know what he wants from me," said the blonde.
"Fuck you, I know what he wants to do to me and I'm taking him," said the tall black woman.
"All of you better step off, he fucking mine," said the slim, petite blonde.
I'd never seen anything like it, the women started pushing and shoving each other, trying to push each other away from me. I felt an arm on my elbow and a woman spoke to me.
"You need to come with me, do not turn around," she said and led me away.
Once I was outside I looked in and the women had all stopped, they briefly looked around then hugged then went back to their own seats.
"You almost caused a riot in there, Marcus my friend, you're wearing something enchanted aren't you?" She said.
I turned and looked at the woman, she was pretty, not the type I'd usually go for but thought to myself how much I'd like to fuck her. She was maybe 30, looked like she worked out.
"Oh, you are, where did you get this?" she said, grabbing my wrist and looking at my bracelet.
"From a store," I replied.
"It won't work on me, I wear protection crystals but you should find out how to stop it before it gets you beaten up. Did the store give you instructions or anything?"
"Yes, I red the first few lines, gave me how to turn it on, just rub three times."
"Oh I doubt that was all, did you read the whole thing?"
"No."
"May I read them? I can see how you're looking at me, I'm not crazy and I want to help you,"
"I uh, sure I guess, I'm kinda having fun though."
"And what happens when you go to work or in a busier place than that? You're broadcasting or something, it's going to get worse."
"Fine but I don't want this to stop, I've been with 2 women in 2 days, I'm usually too shy to approach women even to ask for coffee but both times they approached me and it was for sex."
"I should really see these instructions, I know what that is meant to do but you've not completed steps. I'll wait in the lobby, go get them. Oh, I'm Abby."
I got into the elevator alone but right as the door closed a couple got in, a tall, long haired brunette in a sexy summer dress and a well-built guy in gym shorts and a t-shirt. I looked away but it was too late, I thought to myself 'I'd love to fuck her while her boyfriend cums on her tits'. They both turned to look at me, his face was serious but she smiled.
"That uh, sounds fun but he doesn't share, you'd be lucky to see me naked," said the woman.
"And I'd be the one fucking with you just watching if it did happen," said the guy.
Thankfully, the elevator stopped and I scurried out of the elevator without saying anything. As the door closed the woman sounded like she was asking him 'what the fuck' but I didn't hang around.
I found the paper with the instructions and made my way back down to the lobby, thankfully avoiding any other women and handed them over to Abby.
"I have a question, how did you know my name before?" I asked as she red the paper.
"I go to that bar a lot, I always seem to be right behind you when they call your name with your order, nothing supernatural I swear, it just stuck in my head is all," she replied.
"Okay."
"You, good Sir, are an idiot. Rubbing it 3 times may have activated this thing but you're supposed to say these words then say 'I'm a strong confident man who can talk to women'. I've seen these before, they give you the confidence you have and don't use, push away fear and all that. Without this you're projecting, like you turned on a megaphone and just held the button down. Your thoughts are being picked up and willing women are forgetting their own 'I shouldn't really do that' and jumping you. Don't worry, nothing can ever be forced with these, that gets into dark magic that you don't want to mess with."
"Magic, seriously, I'm thinking you're full of crap."
"Fine, let's go to Mickie's on 10th street for lunch, I'll even pay."
Mickie's was a very popular gay caf�, I was open minded but preferred to just be with women.
"That's not funny."
"Your thoughts are getting dirtier aren't they, I bet you used to just look at a pretty girl and think 'oh she's cute' and that's it but this raw confidence has your lust on full throttle. That girl with her boyfriend that got in the elevator after you was hot, how did he take it, his woman answering your dirty mind?"
"What do I need to do?"
"Read this fully, do what it says."
"Fine."
I red it through, did what it said and looked at Abby.
"Do you feel it, you feel more confident don't you, less 'omg I want to fuck every girl I see" huh."
"Yes."
"Take tomorrow off work, I want to come with you to this store, what's the name of it?"
"Amorous goods."
"No fucking way, did Vikki open it back up?"
"How do you know her?"
"Her Aunt was a very close friend of mine before she got sick, I'll see you there at 9 okay?"
I went out for a drink that night, Abby was right, I could look at women and not think crude, sexist thoughts and when I tested with a thought of 'I'd like her to smile at me' and instead got a look of 'what the hell are you staring at' I knew I was back to normal. Slightly dejected and sad I'd lost my 'stud superpowers' I went home and went to bed.
I took a sick day on the Monday and was there at 9am as requested, Abby arrived right after me and she walked inside, she handed me gloves and put a pair on herself as we walked into the store.
"Abbigail! Oh my goodness, I haven't seen you in ages, how are you?" said Vikki, grabbing Abby in a big hug.
"I've been good, I'm sorry it's been so long, your Aunt wanted me to stay away when she got sick, you know what she said," replied Abby.
"It's fine, it's just so good to see you. What brings you here, did you come in with young Marcus here?"
"Yes, I was in the right place at the right time and rescued him from a horde of lustful women fighting over him. He red part of his instructions and was broadcasting on that confidence bracelet you gave him."
"Oh goodness, like what happened to Rob before they arrested him?"
"Yes, he wanted to keep it that way too, got lucky 2 days in a row he said."
"Hey, I'm right here," I said, a little annoyed.
"I'm sorry, I should have made it clear how important it is to follow the instructions, Rob was a friend of my cousin, did similar but his got him arrested for lewd conduct when the women didn't want to wait to get him home. I take it you finished the instructions?"
"He did, I insisted, gave him a choice of that or I'd take him to Mickie's and this one is very straight," replied Abby for me.
"Well, there's nothing wrong with either way but if it's not what you like I can see that being an issue. Well, you were looking for something to win over a pretty girl in your building weren't you, I gave my old friend Jack a call to get some information on her, she's a nurse, still wears a watch as she despises smartwatches or fitness trackers and hers just broke. Jack only knows that since she asked for a good recommendation on repairs so I was thinking, one of these would be nice."
Vikki put 3 beautiful women's watches on the counter. 2 of them looked kind of boring but one stood out to me and I picked it up in my gloved hand. Vikki smiled.
"This one is beautiful," I said.
"Good choice, when she wears it she'll see your true intent towards her, it will help open her mind to you. Jack said she's lovely and isn't one for bed hopping."
"How much is it?"
"$200 usually but being as you are a good friend of Jacks and you brought Abbigail into my store I'll let you have it for $50. If she likes it and you hit it off, you can bring her to buy something in return."
I paid for it and watched Vikki put it in a nice box.
"Good luck," she said as I left.
My heart was pounding but I had it clear in my mind what I was going to say. Jack was talking to Amber in the lobby when I got back.
"Oh, this is him, he's a good lad, keeps telling me you're a cutie but didn't know what to say to you," said Jack as I approached, I felt my face go red, Amber playfully smacked his arm.
"Way to embarrass the poor guy," she said with a laugh.
My planned speech, my introduction and request for a dinner date all left my head, replaced with white noise.
"I, Mr. Marcus, was planning on going to eat at the new deli on 3rd street, maybe you could accompany me, save me eating alone again?" she said with a smile.
"I'd like that a lot," I replied.
"Well good, you look presentable enough, want to go now, beat the lunch crowd?"
"Uh, sure."
Amber did most of the talking on the way there, we had a lot in common and our conversation flowed easily. I was smitten, she was not only beautiful but she was smart, had red all the books I loved and was interested in the same movies. I forgot about the watch until the box stuck into my leg as we sat down. I took it out and decided to give it to her.
"I hope this doesn't come out like I'm some kind of stalker but Jack sent me to this store, told the owner a little about you and helped me choose something to buy you. Jack told me it would help show I'm not just trying to get you into bed or something,"
Amber had a confused and worried look on her face at first.
"Wow, I uh, guess this makes this officially a date then huh," she replied, thankfully smiling.
"Yes, I mean I guess, I really don't want to be too forward, I'm usually horrible around beautiful women."
"Well that's very sweet of you to say. May I open it or should I wait?"
"You can open it."
The waitress came at that point and quickly took our order, Amber opened the box and her face changed to one of wonder. She gasped as she picked it up and actually had tears welling up in her eyes as she put it on.
"Thi.; this is the most beautiful thing anyone's ever bought me, thank you! Can I give you a hug?"
"Yes."
She hugged me tight then sat down again, she looked into my eyes and smiled.
Lunch turned into dinner then to drinks, we walked into our building holding hands and were still talking about everything as we got to the elevator.
"I'm going to my own apartment. Tomorrow I'm cooking you dinner and we'll see how things go from there okay?" she said, her smile never leaving her face.
"I'd like that a lot."
"I am going to kiss you though, I have had the most wonderful time today."
I didn't get the chance to object or agree, Amber kissed me softly on the lips.
"That's all you're getting for now," she said, grinning.
"I'll take it." I replied, my jaw sore from smiling so much.
As we pushed our respective buttons on the elevator, Claire got in behind us, I didn't know what to say.
"Aww, you two make a really nice couple," she said with a smile.
"Thank you," replied Amber.
Dinner the following night was amazing, she made us a light pasta and then we spent the rest of the night making love and talking. I woke pretty early the next morning to the smell of coffee.
"I need to get to work, you can drink this while you get dressed," said Amber, setting a mug of coffee on her dresser.
"I really enjoyed last night. I don't just mean the sex, I mean, you were amazing but I've never felt so comfortable and natural around anyone," I replied.
"Well you, Mister, have my jaw sore from smiling so much, I need to ask you though, where did you buy this watch? Ever since I put it on it's like I can tell that you are going to treat me just like a Queen, I can't explain it, is like I can tell you don't just want me for my body."
"I actually have an arrangement with the owner, if you liked it I'm to take you back and buy you something else. I'll text you the address and we can go after work."
"Oh, now I'm intrigued."
Amber kissed me softly on the lips then we left her apartment together. I was tired but work was just a place keeping me from Amber and I spent most of the morning day dreaming about her.
She was waiting for me outside Amorous Goods when I pulled up in the cab and greeted me with a kiss.
"So I took the rest of the day off, you should too, I can't stop thinking about you," she said, looking into my eyes.
"I'm due some personal time, I can do that," I replied, grinning.
I took her inside, giving her gloves to put on and took her to a smiling Vicki.
"Now you must be the young lady Marcus bought the watch for, by how much you're glowing I'd say you like it? You didn't tell me she was so beautiful Marcus!" Said Vicki, Amber blushed.
"I love it, did you choose it for him?" Asked Amber.
"No, I gave him a choice of 3 and he picked that one. What you feel when you wear it was from me, I hope it's shown you good things."
"I, yes, yes it has," said Amber, looking at me.
"Well thank you for keeping your word Marcus, I'm going to let Amber choose something for herself and I think I know just what to show her. Come with me young lady."
I watched Vicki take her over to a jewelry counter and take out a small tray, I stood where I was and just looked around the store but looked back when Amber gasped. Vicki was smiling, Amber was looking right at me with her face red and mouth open a little. She was wearing a pair of silver earrings, a small diamond on each one.
"I'd really like these please Marcus," said Amber.
Before I could reply she put her hand on the back of my neck and kissed me with furious passion.
"Okay, I'll get them for you," I replied.
Vicki was still smiling when she rang me up, $195, when she told me what they did to Amber I'd have given her my bank account. Amber was waiting by the door for the cab she'd already called.
"So, those earrings, let her read the dirty parts of your mind, showing her the things she likes too and saving you so much time wondering if she'd like the same kinky things you think about. Mild spoiler, she does, you're in for a pretty wild life mister," said Vicki, quietly.
"What do you mean?" I replied.
"Well, when I let her touch them she gasped, her nipples went hard and she said 'he wants that too?' I didn't ask what, is not my business but I just opened her mind to yours and she really likes what she sees."
"Well thank you."
Amber and I moved in together the following week, people tell us we act like a couple that's been together for years. Most think she's joking when she tells them though.
"Well, I can read his mind and he knows just what makes me happy too," she tells them.
To be continued, in the series, Amorous Goods; a collaborative storyline for Literotica