Bringing you a daily mix of erotic novels in multi-episode format. These explicit romantic tales involve mature themes and content. Listen to the stories on your favorite podcasting platform All characters are fictitious. No sexual depictions involve minors. Individuals under 18 are not welcome.
Wednesday, October 7, 2026
Portmanteau - No Sleep Til Brooklyn: Part 3
Based on a post by Wendy Trilby, in 3 parts. Listen to the ►Podcast at Explicit Novels.

Anthony checked the shopping list on his phone as he scoured the products at the small gourmet shop that looked like a 99-cent store from the outside. Inside, Babinskis had some of the finest produce and bakery ingredients in all of New York.
Always looking to create something unique to add to the dessert menu at La Morra, today he was on the hunt for the perfect fall spices.
Anthony was on his knees, trying to get items off a floor-level shelf, when a very tall, attractive woman moved past him, holding a basket as she scoured the shelves. Dressed in a fashionable blue, she seemed out of place in an establishment frequented by foodies and gourmands. From his angle, she towered over him.
"I'm sorry, where do you keep the Dutch chocolate?" she asked.
"Oh, I don't work here," Anthony replied, "but look at aisle two."
"Thank you,"
Anthony placed some items in his basket and continued prowling the shelves. He soon came across the woman standing before a display of chocolate powders, looking lost. She studied a recipe and looked at her choices.
"Dutch chocolate has a lot of nuances," Anthony said. "Cacao levels and acidity."
"I'm beyond lost and in way over my head. I have the recipe for croquembouche, and I don't know where to start."
"croquembouche? That's not an easy one."
"I have a confession. I can't cook for shit."
"This isn't cooking. It's baking,"
"I'm worse at baking,"
"Croquembouche is probably one of the most difficult desserts to cook. The French don't make anything easy."
The woman looked dejected.
"There are simple things you can make. Some of them are foolproof."
"No, it has to be a croquembouche. It's for a client. I closed a deal recently and might have made a white lie saying I made an incredible croquembouche. Now he wants me to make him one."
"You could buy one. There is a French bakery on Aberdeen. They are amazing."
"No, it has to be homemade. Trust me, I looked at theirs. It was perfect. Too perfect. I asked if they would make one that looked less than perfect. One that looked homemade."
"I can guess the response. Them being French and all. Here, Well, try this chocolate. It melts well."
"You know a lot about croquembouche."
"I do the desserts at a restaurant, although I've never made a croquembouche."
"Can I pay you to make one for me?"
"Oh, no, sorry. I don't do that kind of side work."
"I apologize. I have a kitchenette at the Hilton. I'm not sure I can do this there."
"You can't. Not even close," Anthony said, watching her confidence whither.
"I'm so fucked," the woman said with despair.
Anthony studied the woman feeling bad for her situation.
"I'll tell you what. I have to head to work now. I'm at La Morra on Sullivan Street. You come by around 9 o'clock tonight. The baking will be done by then, and you and I will make a croquembouche together. I've always wanted to try one. This is a good reason."
"You would do that for me? I have to pay you."
"No, no charge. We have the ingredients, so show up."
"I'm Heidi," she said, putting a hand forward to shake his. "Heidi Rivas."
"Anthony Albano."
"You are going to save my career, Anthony Albano."
"Don't thank me yet, croquembouche is a bitch to make. At best, it will still look amateur. See you this evening."
Anthony headed out, taking one last look at the tall beauty. He was five feet eleven inches, and considering she wasn't wearing heels, she must have been slightly over six feet tall.
Heidi arrived at La Morra around 8:30 and had a glass of wine at the bar. Anthony came out ten minutes later and guided her to the kitchen. Dinner service was still active, so the kitchen was abuzz with activity.
Anthony guided Heidi through the chaos. He had to pull her to the side more than once to avoid the action.
"It's crazy in here," she commented.
"You should have been here for the dinner rush."
He directed her to the baking area, out of the combat zone of the stoves and prep.
"Okay, croquembouche. Let's get into it. Here, put this on."
Heidi donned an apron, and the two reviewed the recipe. A croquembouche is no easy task. A fluffy cake of chocolate pastry balls, each filled with custard cream, is then built into a pastry tower and covered with spun sugar.
Two hours later, the ornate French pastry stood perfectly on the baking table. Shaped like a Christmas tree, it was a vision to behold.
"I have never seen something like that."
"Well, now you have and can confirm that you made it. I'm placing it in our reefer overnight so you can get it to your meeting tomorrow."
Heidi's smile could not contain her glee. She reached over and gave Anthony a warm hug.
"You are incredible," she said.
"Well, I can bake; and cook. Not sure about incredible."
The restaurant had closed, and the cleaning crew were doing their work as Anthony and Heidi exited.
"That was so much fun. You really should give lessons."
"The job keeps me pretty busy. It's demanding work, but I love it. You were great in there. Maybe next time, claim you can do something easier. Chocolate chip cookies are always popular."
"Yeah, not mine. Hey, let me give you a ride home?"
"I'm only a few blocks away," he responded.
"Please, it's the least I can do."
"Sure, thanks."
The two climbed into her rental car, and Anthony gave directions toward his home. As they approached his brownstone apartment building on North 6th Street, Heidi turned into the alley behind it.
"Oh, you turned too soon. This leads to the alley behind my building."
"This city confuses me with all the one-way roads," she replied.
"No big deal, you can let me out by the back doors; the fourth one on the right."
The alley in the back of the brownstones on North 6th Street had dumpsters for each building and a few parking spots. It was dark and dimly lit.
Heidi pulled up behind Anthony's building.
"Okay, this is weird," Heidi began, "but I've got to pee so badly. I should have gone to the restaurant. Do you mind standing guard? I'll just go behind the car."
"That's nuts, You can use my bathroom,"
"I don't mind. I did it all the time in college."
"Yeah, well, this is Brooklyn, not-
"Michigan State."
"You don't want to piss in a Brooklyn alley. Park in that spot, over there. The woman who used it moved out."
Heidi pulled into the empty parking spot, and the two got out. Anthony used his keys to open the back door of the building.
"Elevator's out. Can you make it to the third floor?"
Anthony led Heidi up the stairs. A woman came down with her laundry when they approached the second floor.
"Stella, don't tell me you are doing laundry this late?"
Stella was the second-floor tenant. She lived right below Anthony with her husband.
"They just fixed the machines. Shabbat always sneaks up on me, so I want to finish load this before tomorrow evening."
Stella looked at Heidi with a smile.
"Hello."
Heidi turned to Anthony and made a face that reminded him of her need to pee. Heidi and Anthony continued up as Stella watched them go; she then went down the stairs to the laundry room.
Anthony opened the door to his apartment, and Heidi rushed toward the bathroom without asking where it was.
"It's just down the hall on the;”
"Found it," Heidi called out as she entered the bathroom.
Once inside, she was in far less of a rush as she nosed around, looking in his medicine cabinet and the shower. She opened the hamper and took out a filthy T-shirt, holding it to her nose.
Finally, she pulled her pants down, sat on the toilet, leaned forward, and peed. Finishing with a little shiver, she took a wad of toilet paper and wiped herself dry from the front. She flushed and then washed her hands. Pausing momentarily, she picked up Anthony's toothbrush, added some toothpaste, brushed her teeth, and exited the bathroom.
"Wine just runs through me," Heidi explained, finding Anthony in the kitchen.
"Great apartment. A two-bedroom unit in this area. Must cost a fortune."
"It's rent-controlled, but when the landlord gets everyone out of the building, it will go condo. I love it. It's quiet. Nothing interesting happens here," Anthony said while straightening up.
"It's great. My place is corporate housing. I wouldn't say I like it, but it's functional. Listen, it's not that late, not for New York City. Is there any chance I can take you out for a late bite or just a drink? I want to hear more about that restaurant you want to open."
"That's a pipe dream, but there's a beautiful place nearby if you don't mind me talking about my dreams of owning a restaurant. Would you mind if I took a quick shower? I've been in a sweltering kitchen for about ten hours."
"Sure, no rush. I've got emails to check."
Anthony hurried down the hall, taking his shirt off as he went. Heidi watched him go and then began to look around the apartment.
In the bathroom, Anthony took off his pants to pee and noticed he was semi-hard. Heidi was attractive and aggressive. She had managed to get to his apartment, so perhaps she was into him. He wasn't sure, so maybe he could figure this out over drinks.
In the shower, Anthony soaped himself up with Mountain Blast Irish Spring, taking extra care to lather his cock and balls. He heard knocking on the door.
"Anthony, I really have to pee again," Heidi said from the hallway.
"Door's not locked. I'm in the shower, so go for it."
Anthony heard the door open and continued to wash up. Suddenly, he felt something warm on his leg. Wiping the soap from his eyes, a completely nude Heidi had stepped into the shower with him.
She was tall and fit, something her clothing hid: toned arms, muscular thighs, and firm round tits with thin, long nipples.
Looking at her twaut, he saw the reason for the warmth. She was peeing on his leg. The shower water washed the almost clear liquid away as Heidi reached down to grasp Anthony's cock.
Most women were surprised by the thickness of Anthony's cock, but not Heidi. She used her right hand to stroke it as she wrapped her left arm around Anthony's head and brought him in for a deep kiss.
"I did have to pee," she whispered as she sucked on his lower lip.
"So, I see. Interesting opening move," he said as he pushed the tall woman against the wall.
"All men want to be peed on by a woman," she whispered. "They like being marked. You're mine until another woman pees on you."
Anthony turned the tall woman around and aggressively pushed her against the glass shower door, flattening her tits as he moved in behind her ass.
"I gotta warn you, this could hurt."
Heidi said nothing but widened her stance, which opened her ass and cunt and served to lower her to the perfect height to be entered.
With hot water cascading over the two of them. Anthony held his cock in one hand and another on her shoulder to keep her pinned as he invaded her cunt from behind. This was a shower fuck. No foreplay. Just hardcore fucking with the water running.
Heidi groaned with pleasure as the fattest cock she had ever experienced was passing through her tight lips, which stretched wide, allowing passage to her warm inside.
Anthony's thick cock sealed off her cunt from the shower water allowing her personal interior lube to help Anthony slide in deep. The tall woman lifted her right leg helping Anthony's thick cock continue inward.
She bent slightly lower, and he slid in deeper, causing Heidi to wince. Anthony groaned with pleasure as her velvet interior massaged his shlong.
"My God, that cock is even bigger than I thought," Heidi moaned through waves of euphoria.
Bigger than she thought? Anthony considered her statement, but in the middle of sex, nothing made sense anyway. He pulled out slightly so he could admire her ass and the way her cunt lips gripped him in a tight seal, stretching back as if they were made of silicone and then retracting when he pushed in.
Her skin was olive in color, but with her ass spread, he could see the skin of her gluteal cleft graduated to light brown, getting darker near her anus. The fold of skin (the raphe) created a nice little pink button in the center of her anus hole.
Putting two hands on her ass, his thumb danced across her puckernut, testing it for entry and her willingness.
"You want to fuck that ass? You'll need to clean it," she said with zero embarrassment.
"I can do that for you."
Heidi smiled. That was precisely what she wanted him to do.
With that, she stood up, expelling his turgid cock from her cunt.
She took the handheld shower head off its clip, handed it to Anthony, then bent forward, grasping her ankles and giving him unfettered access to her ass entry.
Anthony changed the spray to a focused flow, and aimed it at her sphincter. Squeezing some shower gel down her ass crack, he used his forefinger to foam up the gel, gently poking his finger inside her. She helped by pulling her ass cheeks apart, allowing the beam of water to enter and clean deep inside. Anthony's finger pushed deeper as he rotated it slightly, then pulled it out and returned to the stream of water. Soon enough, the water going out was as clear as the water coming in.
The two stood straight, bodies intertwined as she stroked him, and he fingered her.
Heidi turned off the shower, wrapped a towel around herself, and walked out of the bathroom. Anthony quickly toweled off and followed.
Down the hall, he saw the towel on the floor and entered his bedroom. Heidi was on the bed, ass up, face down.
Looking at her, waiting for him like a dog in heat, Anthony could see how big she was. Her body was proportional, but due to her height, her ass was far bigger than any he had pleasured or even seen in the past.
"You ever fuck a big, tall girl?" she asked.
"No."
"Then I am going to be your unicorn. Something unique. You are going to remember this for a long time."
Anthony noticed the window shades were down and pulled them up to open the window.
"What are you doing? Stop."
"It gets hot in here," he said. "That radiator is hard to manage. Don't worry, no one can see in."
"I like it hot. I like it when my man sweats on me. I want to taste your salt. Especially when it drips off your balls."
Anthony's heart was racing. This tall woman was talking a hell of a game. Over the past few weeks, it seems each woman he slept with was on a mission to be his best.
Heidi remained face down, ass up as he crawled onto the bed. From this perspective, he marveled at the size and shape of her ample ass. He moved in close to inspect the magnificent behind. Her sphincter was pulsating slightly in anticipation of his touch. He noticed razor stubble around her tight knot where she had amateurly groomed herself. A few stray pubic hairs remained.
"You want to inspect my ass? Make sure it's clean enough for you?"
Anthony took his middle finger and pressed against her ass, which quickly relented and let him slide in knuckle deep.
Heidi winced slightly.
"I'm dry from the shower. Hold on a second."
She reached to the bedside table, took out a small jar of coconut oil and slathered some on her ass, poking some inside her sphincter.
"How did you know I had that?"
Heidi smiled without looking back.
"Come on, all guys had some kind of jerk-off lube near their bed."
Her ass glistened as some of the excess oil ran down her ass crack and dripped off her dangling labia lips staining his sheets.
Anthony slipped his thumb in then added a second and third finger.
"Oh, fuck. That feels so;”
Heidi was too lost in the pleasure to finish her sentence. She panted slightly to adjust to his three finger penetration.
"Taste my ass. Tell me how it tastes. Use that educated tongue."
Anthony withdrew his fingers and pressed his face to her ass. She rocked back slightly, bringing her nut-brown whispering eye to his mouth and nose.
His first taste was the coconut oil, but as he got past that, she tasted clean and fresh. He licked at her quavering pucker and was met with a hint of tobacco, caramel, and herbs. The flavors combined nicely, and he pushed his tongue in deeper.
"This feels crazy good. Your fucking tongue is as thick as that cock."
Crazy was right, thought Anthony. This was crazy.
Here he was, eating the ass of a woman he met in a market this morning. Once she had her clothes off, she was quickly becoming the freakiest woman he had ever encountered. Considering that only a few weeks ago, he fucked a mob princess with a stick of butter in this exact spot, there was a high bar for Heidi to cross.
Anthony moved his face up and down her ass wetting her dark hole and her perineum and even getting tastes of her dripping cunt.
"You like eating my big ass?" Heidi asked.
She was a talker, and that was fine with Anthony. But she was loud but since the windows were closed, no one could hear. Or so he thought.
Heidi pushed backward, forcing him to bury his face in her ass cheeks. After enjoying the sensation for a few minutes, she tipped forward and turned to face Anthony, still on his knees.
Heidi sat up on her knees so they were face to face. Saliva and her juices dripped off his chin. Heidi held his head with two hands as she licked all around his mouth and suckled his tongue to catch residual tastes from his anal exploration.
"Perhaps we start with something regular before we do the anal thing," Anthony offered, knowing his cock would strain the woman's tight ass.
"I work backward. The three, two, one," she replied. "One, fuck my ass, make me cum. Two, fuck my cunt, make me cum. Three, I suck your cock and let you cum."
This was a first for Anthony.
"Most women, I mean those that do anal, like to finish with that," he offered politely.
"I am not most woman. Don't worry, you will cum hard, and I will swallow every drop."
Anthony's heart was racing now.
"Look at this," Heidi whispered and then stuck out her tongue.
Her tongue was long. ‘Gene Simmons’ long. Heidi leaned into him, and her tongue emerged from her mouth like a snake. She worked the tip into his ear, sending shivers through his body.
"After you make me cum twice, I will deep throat that fat cock while this long tongue licks the back of your balls. When you cum, I will take your load in my mouth. You'll never find another girl who can do that. Now lay back on the bed,"
Anthony laid back on the bed, his pulsing cock at full mast as Heidi straddled him.
She was almost Amazonian in stature as her tall body rose above him. She widened her stance and slowly pushed back, pressing her ass to his cock. Using her hands, she separated her prominent cheeks, and Anthony's cock homed in on her sealed puckernut.
The coconut oil, heated by her ass, dripped on the tip of Anthony's fat cock as Heidi lowered herself. His blunt helmet met her sealed hole, but the force of her weight as she settled lower caused her sphincter to relent and grant Anthony's cock entry.
Heidi squinted in pain as the large object violated her anus.
"I can stop," Anthony offered.
"Shut up," she replied, eyes closed, concentrating on telling her involuntary muscles to relent voluntarily.
Another push and Anthony felt himself past her first and second sphincter and deep into the velvet soft tunnel of her rectum.
"Oh, my fucking, God," Heidi moaned.
Her body was now sitting on his crotch, not moving. The heat of her insides burned against his tender cockskin. He remained motionless.
Heidi looked down on Anthony and smiled. She grasped her tits in her hands, bent her head, and let her impossibly long tongue lick her nipples just for Anthony's viewing pleasure.
Then she began to rise and fall, riding his cock high and low, enjoying the millions of nerve endings in her ass that were firing off simultaneously.
Anthony felt her ass tight around his cock and wondered how he was expected to keep from cumming until the final blowjob. Heidi noticed him struggling to keep from cumming.
"Does that feel good? You like my ass?"
"Yeah, I do;” Anthony said, trying not to engage in sexy conversation that would cause him to cum.
"Oh," Heidi gasped as a wave of pleasure passed through her.
"I feel it coming. I'm going to cum," she moaned. She looked down at Anthony.
"You want to cum in my ass, don't you?" she whispered.
Anthony nodded but tried to keep his mind on not cumming.
"If I let you cum in my ass, will you be able to cum again?"
With a large, sexy woman who had zero boundaries riding him, Anthony was sure he could cum more than once. He nodded.
Heidi leaned forward, bringing her mouth to Anthony's while keeping him firmly embedded in her ass.
Her long tongue snaked into his mouth, exploring each corner. She tensed her tongue into a tight tube that was as big as a cock, and then mouth fucked Anthony as if her tongue were a cock and his mouth was twaut.
The two felt their orgasms rising. Anthony was thankful for permission to cum as there was no way he could hold off the sensation. Heidi's sphincter began to pulse rapidly, and the moment struck.
Anthony relaxed as cum rocketed from his cock. Heidi reacted as the hot cream filled her bowels, spreading like a wave that crashed on shore. The timing was perfect. Taking her mouth from Anthony's mouth, she put her face on his ear.
"Fill my big ass. Fill it."
That was not a problem as Anthony felt his orgasm continue. Heidi was experiencing the most intense anal orgasm in her life, partially due to Anthony's thickness and partially due to her achieving her goal of bedding him.
Finally, the two lay silent. The room was warm, as Anthony had warned, and Heidi was sweating from the friction. A rivulet of sweat tricked from her armpit, down her tits, and then dripped off her nipple to Anthony's body below.
Anthony's cock felt thick inside her. He had lost some of his hardness but was still more significant than average.
"There is no lady-like way to do this," she smiled, "but your cock, all that cum, all that trapped air."
"Yeah, I've been down this road before," Anthony said.
Heidi pulled back, lifting her ass off Anthony's cock. A loud rush of trapped air trumpeted from her now loosened hole.
"I'll go wash up," Anthony said.
"Not just yet. I've got something for you."
With that, Heidi turned her body around so she was in the reverse cowgirl position. Pushing backward, her large ass was now hovering over Anthony's chest. Dribbles of his cum trickled from her ass.
She then pushed from her pelvic floor. Her sphincter widened, and a rush of frothed cum, pushed out of her ass and dripped on Anthony's stomach in a thick puddle. She pushed again, and a loud cum fart was followed by a second push of his spent cum.
"This is what you left in me."
Heidi smiled, concentrated and then pushed out even more of her anal cream pie
Anthony was in awe of what was happening. He could not believe the amount of cum she was dropping on him and realized Heidi had made him cum harder than he thought possible.
He felt another sensation and realized that as she was pushing cum from her ass, she was gently licking his cock clean. He began to refract instantly.
Finally, she turned around, remaining above him, and leaned in. With her long tongue, she licked some of the spent cum, and swallowed.
"I'll go wash up now," Anthony offered.
"No, I want to feel your cum on me when we fuck," Heidi replied.
She rolled off his body, lying on the bed beside him.
Gently massaging her cunt with her fingers, she looked at the ceiling with a smile of victory. Anthony lay there wondering if he could go again so soon.
"I knew the second I saw you I wanted to fuck that thick cock."
"How did you know I had a thick cock?"
"An alpha girl knows."
"You call yourself an alpha girl?"
"Yeah, I'm like a predator. I see something, and I want to make it mine. I hunted you. I marked you when I peed on you in the shower. You're mine."
Anthony looked at Heidi quizzically. She marked him? He was hers?
Before he could consider what she meant, Heidi used her strong arms to pull Anthony atop her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and used that long tongue to explore his mouth again.
The cream pie of spent cum and her anal dripping smeared from Anthony's stomach to her belly, pooling in her naval. The cum was warm and slick as their pressed flesh pushed it around, causing it to drip down the sides of the bed as they kissed and caressed.
The smell of spent cum and sweat filled the room, creating a heightened sexual scent that infiltrated Anthony's brain.
"You ever fuck a tall girl before?"
"Not someone as tall as you."
"Well, I can do things for you that other women can't."
"Can't or won't?"
"Both. Let me show you. Lay on the end of the bed with your feet on the floor and your back on the bed.
Heidi rolled over as Anthony obeyed and scooched down the bed, putting his feet on the floor and back on the bed as if he were testing a mattress at Macy's.
Heidi stood and walked over to him. From this position, she towered overhead. Her tits hung down in a lovely teardrop, and the cum that was smeared on her belly was making its way to her cunt. Using her long fingers, she massaged the cum into her slit as she moved between Anthony's legs to the edge of the bed.
Her cunt was too high for Anthony's cock to reach, but she put her strong hands on his legs forcing Anthony to roll them back as she held his legs by the calves.
Anthony's ass and cock were left with full access as she hovered her cunt over his cock, bent her knees slightly, and impaled her cunt with his thickened phallus.
"The Amazon position," she growled as she felt his cock fill her large cunt.
"Little women can't fuck like this, but big women can."
She gently rose and fell on Anthony's cock, and if someone were watching from a distance, it would look like she had the cock and he was being fuck with it.
"I hope you're man enough to let me fuck you like this," she said.
Anthony's cock was being bent back slightly by the large woman, but the pleasure was intense.
"You expect me not to cum?"
Heidi loved fucking from a dominant position. As an alpha, there was nothing better than being in control of her prey, and right now, the thick-cocked baker was hers. Holding him by his ankles while she rode him, she began sucking on his big toe, like it was his cock.
Getting fucked in the Amazon position was both exciting and a little humiliating. Looking up at her body moving up and down, her tit undulating with each rise and fall, he suddenly knew what women must feel like when a man rides her with her legs open wide and repeatedly pushes his cock in and out.
When the tall woman began sucking his toes, Anthony was unsure what to think. But she knew what she was doing, and the oddest but most pleasurable sensation shot down his legs as she sloppily sucked his toe.
Heidi was lost in the moment, Anthony's toe in her mouth, his coke-can thick cock in her cunt, and the feeling of domination over the prey. That's what he was to her, someone she had stalked, captured, and was now fucking into submission. The feeling of his cock impaling and stretching her, combined with the sense of dominance, made her clit swell, foreshadowing her approaching orgasm.
Heidi moved her hands to her tits, tipped her head down, and, with her long tongue, began to lick her nipples, first one, then the other. She looked like a demon with her tongue reaching the impossibly long distance needed to lick her own nipples.
Heidi felt her orgasm growing and slowed her pace. She leaned into Anthony, planting her tit in his mouth as she felt her muscles contract. The pleasure wave was powerful, and her cunt was intensely pulsating, doing what nature intended it to do; attempting to draw cum from the cock that was stretching it wide. Anthony held firm.
"Oh, God, Anthony, that cock, it's so fuckin';”
Heidi was frozen with a wave of muscle-seizing pleasure; it passed but soon came again.
Weakened by the intense orgasm, she felt a swell of pressure in her bowels, the result of trapped air, lube, and cum. She reached back and separated her cheeks wide, attempting to gape her ass as another wave of pleasure struck. A blast of wind shot from her behind, with a light frap sound lost against her heavy breathing. The last of Anthony's cum pushed from her ass, dripped to his balls, then slowly slid down his perineum until it dripped across his asshole, bathing it in a glistening combination of their fluids.
Heidi looked down at her conquest. Anthony looked helpless below her, and she slowly dismounted his cock, which flapped back against his belly. His cockhead was bright red, and veins on his shaft were engorged and blue.
She stood before the bed as Anthony sat up. His feet on the ground, he wasn't sure what would happen next, but he was desperate to cum again.
Heidi dropped to her knees, moved between his legs, and leaned in. She caressed Anthony's cock with her hand, then put her face to it, inhaling the smells of sex from her anus to her twaut. With a smile, she let her long tongue slither across the skin, tasting his flesh, tasting herself, preparing him for the promised orgasm.
Heidi opened her mouth and gently slid Anthony's cock inside. Her tongue began to circle and excite his shlong as she gently took him deeper. She paused, then took his entire cock down to the hilt, and that's when her tongue magic began. With her mouth and throat full of cock, she was drooling profusely.
Her long tongue snaked from her cock-filled mouth to below Anthony's shaft and began to lick his scrotum while she continued to deep-throat him. Anthony's eyes were wide. He had experienced deep throating before, but never this intense, and never had a woman managed to extend her tongue to his balls while her mouth was encased on his cock.
Considering how worked up Heidi had gotten him, he could not hold back.
Usually, he would give a woman the chance to pull off and not take his load in her mouth. But something told him Heidi wanted it, so he gave her no indication other than grabbing her hair and pulling her in tight. Her tongue once again flickered his scrotum, and that was all she wrote.
Anthony's release of cum came with the same pleasure of a desperately needed piss. His semen filled her mouth and then some, looking for any place to exit.
Heidi anticipated the ejaculation when the spongy underside of his cock tensed, betraying his impending orgasm. She relaxed her throat and prepared to swallow his seed. Despite cumming earlier, his batch of batter was intense. Most shot down her throat, and some escaped around her mouth.
Heidi let Anthony's cock slip from her mouth. The thick cock's post-erection flush made it look more plump than usual. She smiled with satisfaction as she gently licked his cock, then moved in to kiss him. A strand of cum adorned the corner of her mouth and chin as she moved in to kiss Anthony.
"You've got some; on your face, there is some;”
Heidi used her long tongue to lick her lips clean, pulling the errant strand of cum into her mouth like a dribble of ice cream.
Moving in, she brought her mouth to Anthony's in a deep kiss. With her tongue inside his mouth, he was surprised as she snowballed him, pushing his cum into his mouth. Anthony's first reaction was to spit it out, but Heidi kept her mouth on his forcing the cum to the back of his throat. Finally, she pulled away, holding his cheeks with her hand.
"Swallow it, baby, and I'll reward you."
He somewhat reluctantly swallowed the cum.
"I don't need a reward," he said, slightly concerned about her aggressiveness. "You made me cum twice. That was pretty awesome."
"But I need to clean you up. You made such a mess."
Anthony looked at himself, Heidi, and his bedsheets. Cum and coconut oil were everywhere, as well as sweat from their perspiring bodies.
"I think I'll just throw out the sheets."
"Again. You keep throwing out sheets, and the people at Target will wonder what messy things you do in bed."
"How did you know I got these at Target? Or that I threw out my last set of sheets?"
Heidi went to her purse and began to rummage around.
"A girl knows new sheets. It feels so good on my skin. As for the Target, it's on the tag. Considering how much cum you pumped out. I can assume you need new sheets pretty often."
"Wow, you should be a detective," Anthony replied.
He was tired, his body covered with cum, lube and sweat. He raised an arm to smell himself.
"Wow, I think I need to clean up."
Anthony ran his hand through his sweaty hair and prepared to stand up from the bed as Heidi returned and sat on his lap facing him.
She put her arms around him and leaned in for a gentle kiss.
"I had fun," she said with a pleased smile.
"Me too, that was unexpected."
Heidi nuzzled into Anthony's neck and began licking him. Unsure what she was doing, Anthony pushed her back.
"Maybe later."
Heidi pushed back into him and continued licking his flesh, moving to his chest and nipples, then raising his arm and licking his armpit. Anthony just wanted to take a shower and pushed her away.
She did not stop.
He pushed her away again gently, and she responded with strength, holding him down. She was strong.
"When I'm done," she said in a firm tone.
What followed was a bizarre tongue bath where Heidi licked his entire body from toes to ears. Her huge tongue didn't miss a spot.
While he could have fought her off, Anthony chose to lay back and enjoy it. She pushed his legs back, exposing his clenched ass, and then bathed his balls, his perineum, and around his sphincter.
His cock went erect, and she smiled but kept licking his ass while she guided his hand to his cock. She didn't need to tell him what to do.
Her tongue fattened and pushed on his asshole. Anthony could not see what was happening down there, but he felt every single nerve respond. His masturbation increased, and his eyes went wide when her strong tongue was able to invade his asshole, stretching it open and pushing inside him. She was tongue-pegging him; and he liked it
His face reddened, veins distended in his forehead, and despite being fairly drained, he managed to cum, coating his hands with a light load.
Heidi withdrew her tongue from his ass and crawled up to kiss him.
"Now you can take that shower," she said as she walked toward the bathroom.
"I want to watch," Heidi asked as she followed him.
"You want to watch me take a shower?"
"It's kind of my kink. Watching people do things like take showers or just walk around, or have sex."
"You like to watch people have sex?"
"Don't you? You don't look at porn?"
"Porn, sure. Yeah, feel free to watch me, whatever. I hope you don't mind if I don't watch you shower."
"I'm not taking a shower. I want to smell you on me for a few more hours."
Anthony shook his head. Heidi was a strange one. She was great at sex and had a fantastic body, but she was freaky and intense which was both alluring and scary.
He ran the water, then stepped into the shower and let it cascade over him.
Heidi sat on the toilet to watch him.
"You have a great cock. I mean, it's so damned thick."
Anthony kept washing himself. He smiled at the compliment.
"I'm heading back to the home office tonight."
Anthony was lathering his head and trying to wipe soap from his eyes when he noticed Heidi taking a photo of him.
"Did you just take a picture of me?"
"My wife won't believe the size of your cock. But when she sees the picture;”
Wait, you're married? To a woman? You're a lesbian?
Heidi pretended to press an invisible button three times.
"Guilty, Guilty, Guilty."
"How does that work?"
"The lesbian part? I eat her cunt, she eats mine."
"I mean the me fucking you part, or I don't know, maybe it was you fucking me part. Frankly, I'm baffled."
Heidi stood and walked toward Anthony, who looked at the tall woman with confusion.
"I like women. I love my wife, and I would never cheat on her. Ever."
"But we just spent the night;”
"She and I, we get to fuck men. That's not cheating. I have no emotional connection to you, nor would I. You're a toy that makes me cum. Like a vibrator."
Anthony wasn't sure what to think. It's not like he had feelings for Heidi, but her bluntness left him feeling somewhat used.
"You feel used?"
"A bit, yes. But I can get over that."
"Of course you can. You're a guy who just fucked a tall lesbian who dropped an anal cream pie on your chest, then tongue fucked your ass. You'll be jacking off to this memory for months."
Heidi reached into the shower and grabbed Anthony's cock gently.
I've got to go. Next time I'm in town, do you want to fuck again?
His cock stiffened, and she smiled.
"I'll take that as a yes."
Heidi left the bathroom, left the apartment, and exited down the back stairs to her car in the alley. It was still dark, several hours before sunrise, as she drove off.
She only drove a block, then turned and headed down a side road and another back alley, this time behind the apartment buildings directly across the street from Anthony's building.
Heidi parked her car, walked up the back stairs to apartment 304, and entered. No one was in the FBI surveillance apartment. The camera setups were in place, and the binoculars were present as Heidi walked to the windows and sat in one of the chairs.
Watching the Beacon Apartment with binoculars, she focused on the top floor. Lights out. On the second floor, lights were out, and on the third-floor windows, the blinds were still drawn closed.
As if expected, the blinds opened, and she could see Anthony fresh from the shower with a towel around. He opened the window to let the cool night air into his apartment and then lay on the messy bed, exhausted. He undid his towel. Heidi switched to a more powerful set of binoculars and could then make out glimpses of his thick cock.
She bit her bottom lip, thinking of the immense pleasure that cock had provided her just an hour ago. She was tempted to lift her skirt and massage her swelling clit when the door opened.
In walked agent Gordon holding coffee and donuts.
"Hey, Sorvino. I might relieve you a little early today."
"It's four AM, Gordon," she replied, "your shift isn't until seven."
"Yeah, well, I needed to leave the house today. My wife's sister is in town, and she's sucking the air out of our house. I thought you might like getting off early."
Heidi laughed at the word get off.
"You don't mind me saying," Gordon added, "you look like you could use a shower and some sleep."
"You know what? You're right, Gordon. I will head home and surprise my wife with a little morning wake-up call."
"Ok, that's in my brain now. You enjoy yourself."
Heidi stood up, feeling the sensation of Anthony's cum still dripping from her twaut. She knew how much her wife, Felina, would love to hear about how many ways she fucked Anthony.
"Anything exciting in the building tonight?"
"Nothing. Everyone went to sleep early; boring night."
"Well, maybe we'll get lucky soon."
"Maybe," Heidi said as she gathered her things and went home to Felina.
Every Breath You Take
Every move you make
And every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Every move you make
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every Breath You Take lyrics © Songs Of Universal Inc.
Epilogue
Heidi watched the second-floor apartment through her binoculars. It had only been two weeks since she fucked Anthony after nearly three months of watching him almost every night and fantasizing about his thick cock.
She knew his routines, how long he took to pee, how long to shower, and what shows he watched. Like the others in the far too-warm building, his windows were always open, allowing him a cool breeze and the FBI an opportunity to watch and learn about the residents.
She never left him a number or showed up at his restaurant to pick up the croquembouche they made. As far as he knew, she was a one-night stand who left town.
She knew she should not have done it, but watching Anthony's fat cock in action for three months brought out her impulsive side. Her impulsive side was always enabled by her wife. Felina enjoyed hearing Heidi describe her hetero one-night stands in explicit detail.
She knew she had been careful. She closed the blinds, entered, and left through the back door, and since she was on duty to do surveillance that night, the official record red that it was a quiet evening at the Beacon. S
Less than a week later, last Friday, she watched the woman on the second floor wait outside until Anthony came home. Heidi watched as the woman invited Anthony to her dark apartment and then focused in as she lit romantic candles. Heidi knew the woman was married, but the surveillance daily reports indicated her husband had been gone for several weeks.
She had high hopes for something to happen and settled in to watch Anthony in action. This would be another notch on his bedpost. Somehow, he got into the woman's bedroom.
She eased back in her chair, waiting for the action to drop, and joined in with her right hand.
There it was, Anthony leaned in for the kiss;
Wow! She rebuked him. Heidi almost did a double take. A few minutes later, Anthony switched off the Jewish woman's bedroom lights and left with a plate of cookies.
Heidi watched him enter his apartment and head into the bathroom, presumably to finish himself off after being rebuffed. Glancing down at the dimly lit bedroom of the woman, Heidi watched as she lifted her nightgown and began to massage her hairy cunt with her hand and get lost in some kind of fantasy.
This job was the best. She would never trade the night detail for anything. That four-story building was dripping with sexual tension, and Heidi enjoyed every second of it, like an erotic novel. Tonight, it didn't turn out as erotic as she had hoped, but a few days later, it did.
Heidi grabbed the bags of food from the Grub Hub guy and hurried back to the window and her binoculars. Something was brewing on the second floor of the Beacon Apartments.
Anthony, her thick-cocked one-night stand, was back at the woman's apartment. She had been cooking for hours, and he showed up with wine.
She watched them eat, sit on the couch and talk. She wished she had requested a bug of the apartment building. She would love nothing more than to have conversations to accompany her visuals.
A light from the 4th floor caught her attention. Glancing in that window, she noticed the old woman on four was watching TV. Closer inspection showed she was watching a vintage porn movie, as evidenced by the thick bushy twauts of the females.
Glancing back at the third floor, Heidi searched and spotted Anthony and the woman. They had moved to the hallway, appearing to be listening to the sex sounds from the apartment above. Did they think the old lady on four was getting laid? She was 80 years old if she was a day. Again, she cursed herself for not getting listening devices installed.
That's when things began to progress. As the woman spoke, she dropped to her knees in front of Anthony's crotch, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled out his cock. Heidi gasped; despite having had that cock in her every which way possible, seeing it again voyeuristically, she felt a tinge of desire and a bit of jealousy.
The Jewish woman put Anthony's thick cock in her mouth and proceeded to give a sloppy, almost amateurish blow job. Heidi smirked, knowing she had given better head than that, what with her long snake-like tongue.
To Heidi's surprise, Anthony didn't last long and squinted his eyes as he finished in the woman's mouth. Heidi scoffed and decided he was just backed up. No way that woman could make him cum faster than she had.
Feeling confident Anthony had received his pleasure for the night and would soon leave, Heidi ate her dinner and reviewed paperwork for the next twenty minutes.
Glancing over to the house again, she noticed the old woman on the 4th floor sitting in the hallway of her apartment, in almost the same spot Anthony and the Jewish woman were earlier. Noticing a vent in the hall, she deduced it was an air duct and probably carried sound through the building. Something common in these old brownstones. What was she listening to?
The answer was easy to find as Heidi scanned down to the floor below only to see The Jewish woman naked on her bed with Anthony's face between her legs as she gently undulated from his attack on her twaut. Heidi felt her cunt watering as she watched the Jewish woman ride Anthony's face to a full-blown orgasm, which made her body freeze and then go limp.
Heidi admired Anthony's quid pro quo, in delivering an orgasm in repayment for the one the woman gave him. But most certainly now, he would leave.
Instead, Anthony snuggled up to the woman and fell asleep in each other's arms. Heidi put down the binoculars and wondered why. When she and he had fucked a few days ago, she could tell he wanted her to go, but now he was going to stay with this woman? She was plain at best. Sleeping in her marital bed? After only having oral sex? It made no sense.
Heidi kept watch for the rest of the night. After sleeping three hours, Anthony and the woman awoke; each wandered off to the bathroom, and it was game on when they returned.
Heidi watched the woman's face strain as Anthony's cock stretched her tight cunt walls. Heidi laughed and relived the sensation of Anthony distending her cunt when he first entered her.
There was a difference in how Anthony rode this woman. While the sex was intense, he seemed gentle, careful not to inflict any pain. The session went on, and finally, the woman got on all fours, grabbed the headboard, and Anthony rode her doggy style. Now their rhythm increased, and it was apparent the woman was begging to cum.
The moment of their mutual orgasms was evident despite no sound. Anthony seized up in a deep thrust. His ass muscles flexed as he pumped his semen deep inside the woman.
For her part, the woman let go of the headboard and dropped her torso to the bed, leaving her ass up. Slowly, they disconnected. There wasn't much the high-powered binoculars could not see; even the river of white semen that back flowed from her cunt was visible.
A trickle of sweat beaded up on Heidi's forehead. Her free hand was rubbing her cunt over her pants. Anthony was not easy to get over for a one-night stand, especially when she could watch him in action voyeuristically.
Heidi called the day shift and told them to take the morning off and come in at noon. The fact was she had no intention of leaving until Anthony did, and that didn't happen until 11 in the morning after the two fucked two more times.
Heidi could not wait to get home to Felina and work off some of the sexual tension she had built watching Anthony fucking the older Jewish woman.
It was five p.m., and Heidi was sleeping nude in the big bed of the apartment she shared with her wife. The sheets were a mess; there were lube stairs, and a sleeping naked woman wearing a strap-on cock lay next to her. Several bondage sex toys littered the bed.
Her cell phone rang even though it was set to Do Not Disturb. Something important was up.
Heidi answered the phone with a groggy voice. It was Agent Gordon.
"What? This better be important."
"Second-floor male has returned. We've identified him as Aaron Rothenberg. He's in the apartment, and from what we can see, he is ranting at the woman. He's getting physical."
Gordon kept a watchful eye with the binoculars.
"Fuck me. This could compromise everything," Heidi fretted.
"Should I send over some agents?" Gordon asked.
No, absolutely not. How would we explain the FBI knowing what was happening? Call NYPD and report a 10-52 in progress.
Heidi picked her clothing up off the floor, where she shed them.
"I'm 20 minutes out. We need to put this down now, or the entire operation is blown."
The nude woman turned to see Heidi getting dressed.
"Really? Back to work already?"
"We've got some shit going down I've got to handle."
"Mr. Thick-cock?"
"No, not him. His new girlfriend."
The way Heidi said "girlfriend" made her wife Felina sit up with a twisted smile.
"Is that jealousy I hear in your voice?" Felina asked.
Heidi leaned down and kissed Felina passionately on the lips.
"He was a toy. A fun toy, but a toy nonetheless."
Heidi holstered her gun, put her badge in her jacket, and left.
Anthony was late to work, having spent his morning with Stella. He couldn't get the woman off his mind. There were so many things he would have once considered to be a deal breaker. She was at least 15 years older than him, her body was soft, she was sexually naive, and she was married. And yet, for the last few hours, she was all he could think about. He felt like a kid with a crush.
His recent encounters with Rosalie and Heidi were intense and practically insane, but his connection with Stella was felt personal and intimate. He had never wanted to stay the night with a woman, but he did with her. He never wanted to return home to be with a woman as much as he did now.
Anthony faked a bad headache and left work, leaving the head chef unhappy. Far from sick, he stopped by a Kosher restaurant to pick up a meal, hoping to surprise Stella with a late dinner, perhaps in his favorite spot, up on the roof.
As he approached his apartment building, he saw several police cars and green SUVs marked with CBP. People were on the street watching the chaos.
Anthony saw Mrs. Katz as he approached.
"Sofia, what is all this?"
"I'm not sure. I was coming back from the bodega. I was about to climb the stairs, and these police and government guys came storming in. They frightened me."
"Why are they in our building?"
"I thought they were coming for me."
Anthony looked at the elderly lady, oddly. Just then, the doors opened, and men in suits escorted a man out, his hands behind him in cuffs.
"This seems to happen a lot, to the men in our building," Mrs. Katz observed.
"Who is he?" Anthony asked.
"Stella's husband. Aaron. He's a jeweler in Manhattan. Not a nice man. Rude at best."
Stella came out of the building looking upset.
"You cheating whore," Aaron yelled at her. "You think I will not come back? A choleryeh af dir! This is a shandeh is what it is. A shandeh! A sham! An utter disgrace! Why am I being arrested? I've done nothing. The wife. She is a liar, and she is a whore."
Aaron turned to see Stella and spat at her. The police responded with a jab in the gut with a nightstick.
"You meschumad! You betrayer! You turn in your husband."
Anthony handed his bag to Mrs. Katz and ran up the steps toward Stella to shield her.
A police officer stopped him as they pulled Aaron past. For a brief moment, he and Anthony made eye contact.
"This man? Is he the one? Was it him in our bed?"
Aaron looked at Anthony with venom.
"You? Did you rape my wife? You are always talking to her. Always looking at her. This is the man! He has violated my property."
The cops paid no attention to Aaron's rants as they pushed him into a government vehicle.
Stella's arms were clutched tight around her chest, and her face showed both anger and pain. Anthony ran up and embraced her, which Aaron watched in anger from the government vehicle.
"He came home today, just a few hours after you left. I wasn't expecting him for another week. He found me sleeping with only your underwear on. The bed sheets were stained, and he knew a man had been with me. He was furious. He began to strike me. And then the police arrived."
"Did you call them?"
"No, maybe someone heard him and called."
Anthony pulled Stella closer to let her know he cared and was there for her.
"Who are the other guys? The men in suits?"
"When the police cuffed him and searched him, they found diamonds and his passport. They called Customs and Border Protection. They arrested him for smuggling."
"You said he doesn't care about you? He seemed pretty angry."
"He doesn't care about me. He cares about his possessions. As far as he is concerned, you used his property without permission."
"I didn't use you."
"I know that. I don't care what he thinks. I'm not his property, and I chose to do what we did. I would do it again."
"You come up to my place. I've got some dinner. Let's just get away from this all."
Stella nodded. She was happy Anthony had arrived when he did, and she felt safe and warm in his embrace.
A tall woman was exiting the building as Anthony escorted Stella inside. Anthony looked up at her and stopped, he was confused.
"Heidi? What are you doing here?"
Agent Gordon walked down the steps behind Heidi.
"Who is Heidi?"
"My name is Special Agent Sorvino. Amy Sorvino. FBI. And you are?"
Anthony looked at the woman he knew as Heidi, more than just a little confused. Heidi/Amy looked at him with a deep stare. She was almost daring him to ask the obvious question.
Anthony saw her FBI badge and decided not to ask any more questions.
"Were you familiar with the gentleman who was just arrested?" Heidi/Amy asked.
"No, it's her husband. What did he do?"
"I'm not sure. This building is under surveillance, and we saw him getting violent and called the NYPD.
"Why is the FBI watching me?"
"We're not. Our eyes are on something else, but we can't be responsible if you don't close your blinds."
Anthony had a moment of clarity.
"But you closed them when we;”
Heidi/Amy pulled Anthony away so their conversation could not be overheard.
"When I fucked you? Yes, I closed the blinds. Do I have your word? Can you be discreet about that?"
"Did you stalk me? What was that whole thing with the croquembouche?"
"I have issues. I'm working them out. I watched you fucking for three months. And when you and that mob princess did that thing with the butter, it may have caused me to cross the line."
"Ya think? I should turn you in."
"I called the cops to come in when we saw the husband come home. I saved your girlfriend. You should thank me."
"She's not my girlfriend."
"She sure looked like it last night. You actually spent the entire night with her?"
"Were you watching us last night?"
"Yes. Yes, I did."
Anthony ran his hands through his hair, unsure what was happening.
"I feel like this is illegal. You are watching me; or everyone in this building."
"It's not. We have the warrants to do so."
"Then what about you pretending to be someone else and sleeping with me."
"Again, not illegal. You are not the subject of our investigation. I can fuck anyone I want. I didn't rape you."
So, what happens now?"
"I go back to work. You go take care of that woman up there."
"She's just a friend."
"Right. You tell yourself that. Because what I saw last night wasn't friends with benefits. That was emotional."
"You saw that from across the street?"
Heidi/Amy began to walk toward the other FBI agents.
"Yes, I could. I'm a detective. Hey, a word of advice. Keep your curtains closed for a few more weeks. Have a great life, Anthony."
Anthony watched the FBI agents leave and then returned to Stella and Sophia.
"What was that about?" Stella asked.
"I'm not sure. But let's take this inside."
"My apartment has been padlocked as a crime scene," Stella said. "I'll call my Rabbi and see if someone can take me in."
"You can stay with me. I've got plenty of space until this is over."
Sophia gave Anthony a wry smile.
Heidi/Amy returned to the surveillance apartment. Gordon and the other agents had finished their shifts but lingered until the matter with the diamond smuggler was complete.
"How much longer is DC giving us on this case?" Gordon asked
"Not much. They've already started talking about pulling the plug if we can't get anything substantive."
"Well, the building is almost empty now, a lot less day fucking going on. So, I'm good with moving on."
Gordon and Rooney gathered their stuff and left, leaving Heidi alone. Without the binoculars, she watched the building across the street. She noticed Anthony and Stella in his apartment. When she brought the binoculars to her face, she spotted Anthony looking out the window, staring right at her. He gave her the middle finger and pulled down the shades.
Heidi scoffed.
"Ungrateful little shit."
It had been three weeks since the NYPD and Customs took away Aaron. He was being deported to South Africa, where charges awaited him. Stella's Rabbi granted her a Get, which released her from their marriage. She began the process of a divorce and starting a new life.
The investigation had ended, and Stella was given access to her apartment. Besides going there to get some clothing, she continued to live in Anthony's apartment.
While Anthony did not have much in the way of religious faith, Stella stuck by hers and was touched by Anthony's willingness to help her obey the rules of her faith. He would go to her apartment to cook her meals for the Sabbath, as her kitchen was kosher, and his was not. Each day, they spent more time together.
It was a lovely Sunday night in New York on the rooftop of the Beacon Apartment. Anthony had just finished braising lamb chops as Stella set the small table.
Sophia took three bottles out of a cavass bag. She opened all three and put them on the ledge, wanting them to breathe before pouring. She excused herself to return to her apartment to use the bathroom, leaving only Anthony and Stella on the roof.
"Do you ever think of leaving New York City?" she asked.
"I don't know if this city has what I want. I haven't found what I need here."
"There's nothing you need here?" Stella asked.
Anthony looked at her and smiled. He approached and held her close as they exchanged a gentle, loving kiss.
"I stand corrected. There is something I love here."
The moment was quiet, serene, and unique. Anthony wondered why Sophia had not returned and assumed she wanted to give him and Stella some time together.
And that's when the shit went down.
The rooftop door burst open, and several FBI agents wearing blue windbreakers with FBI emblazoned on the back came filing onto the roof, guns drawn.
The lead agent was screaming at Anthony to get down. They pushed Stella to her knees as they fanned out.
Agents Gordon, Rooney, and Sorvino emerged through the doorway. Gordon examined the three bottles of wine and photographed the labels on his phone.
Anthony looked up, semi-surprised to see Heidi/Amy again.
"I thought you said have a nice life," he said.
"This still doesn't concern you. Where is Mrs. Katz? We saw her open those three bottles of wine. Where is she?"
"Maybe She went back to her apartment," Stella replied.
Agent Gordon shook his head no.
"She's not there."
"How would I know where she is?" Anthony replied. "What do you want with her anyway?"
"Do you know who she is? Do you know what she's involved with?"
"So, she acted in some porn movies in the 70's how is that a crime?"
"You think we're here because she made some porn movies forty years ago?"
"What else would there be?" Stella asked.
"Your friend, the elderly Sophia Katz, has a hell of a story. She used that porn career to start her real career ; stealing wine collections."
"Is that even a thing?" Anthony asked.
"It's a big thing. Worth millions. We think she got her first collection in Los Angeles, in 1978; and made her way worldwide after that. One thing about porn stars is they never have trouble getting invited into the homes of the rich and famous."
Anthony considered the statement. It was crazy to think Sophia was once a porn actress who became a wine thief. But then again, how did she get those bottles?
"She said it was her husband, Rolf; he was a wine merchant in the 80s."
"There is no Rolf. She was never married."
Anthony and Stella followed Heidi and Amy to Sophia's apartment, where the FBI had already begun cataloging the wine.
"You've been watching this building because of Sophia?"
"We had to wait for her to show one of the stolen bottles. Those three she uncorked tonight were stolen from the Sultan of Brunei in 1984. Once we saw them, we had what we needed and moved in."
Stella disliked the statuesque FBI agent.
"Well, congratulations, you got the wine. But I think she's gone."
Heidi/Amy was not too happy about the 85-year-old wine thief slipping their raid, but at least she had the wine, so there was a small victory.
"We'll get her."
Heidi gave Stella a long look, and Stella returned with equal coldness.
Anthony could smell their hormones rising as their mutual dislike was evident. It felt like a catfight was about to start.
"Can we go?" Anthony asked. Heidi/Amy waved them away, frustrated.
Anthony took Stella by the hand and led her down the stairs to his apartment.
"Where do you think she went?" Stella asked.
"Not sure; she was never full of information. But she certainly expected that raid."
Stella picked up a bottle of wine sitting on the coffee table. It had a simple note attached.
start something new
The bottle had been uncorked, so Anthony examined the label.
"It's a cheap bottle of wine. Like four dollars at the Bodega."
"Well, it's the thought that counts."
"Would you like a glass?" Stella asked.
"We left ten thousand dollar wine up there. But sure, why not?"
Stella bought two glasses and poured them over.
"Here's to the last of a good thing and the start of something better."
They clinked glasses and tasted the wine.
"It's bad."
She spit hers back in her glass.
"No, It's awful."
Anthony spit his out as well.
Looking at the bottle again, Anthony took it to the sink to pour it out. As the red dregs ran down the drain, a rolled-up piece of paper emerged. Soaked in wine, the paper had an address in New Jersey.
Six hours later, Anthony and Stella emerged from an Uber and stood before a warehouse in Hoboken. Anthony opened the door's lock with a combination from the wine-soaked page.
The two opened the door, and the strong smell of wine hit them. Once inside, Anthony turned on the lights to reveal walls and shelves full of bottles of wine. The collection was massive, somewhere in the tens of thousands. Row after row, shelf after shelf of liquid gold.
"Sophia; what have you done?" Anthony asked no one in particular.
He looked at the endless crates and shelves of the priceless wine that extended into the darkness.
Eight months had passed since the FBI raided Sophia's apartment and sized her stolen collection of priceless wine. She had been suspected of stealing 60,000 bottles of wine over 30 years in various elaborate cons and capers; those in the know confirmed only 10,000 bottles were recovered in the raid. The investigation was closed, and the agents moved on to other cases.
Anthony reviewed the dinner menu at Saint Sophia's Collection, the hottest restaurant in Portland, Maine.
After rave reviews, people from all parts of the Atlantic coast came to taste the restaurant's unique dishes created by the hottest young chef, Anthony Albano.
The menu was eclectic and exciting, and it offered something no other restaurant in New England had: a second kitchen, strictly Kosher, that allowed for Kosher versions of almost every item on the menu. The endeavor was funded by 15,000 bottles of Sophia's purloined collection, which Anthony sold on a cash-only basis to the best restaurants in New York City.
The remaining portion of her vineyard treasure was stored in a cave under the restaurant. Every meal at Saint Sophia's Collection was paired with a mysterious glass of wine; no name, no year; but to the educated palate, these mysterious wines were the best in the world.
After the restaurant closed each night, Anthony went with Stella to their Oceanfront home. They spent the nights engaged in a sexual union and then planning for the child that they consummated, who would join them in six months.
Best That you Can Do.
Once in your life you find her.
Someone who turns your heart around .
And next thing you know you're closing down the town.
Wake up and it's still with you.
Even though you left her way across town.
Wondering to yourself, "Hey, what've I found?"
When you get caught between the Moon and New York City.
I know it's crazy, but it's true.
If you get caught between the Moon and New York City.
The best that you can do.
The best that you can do is fall in love.
©Universal Music Publishing Group.
Based on a post by Wendy Trilby, in 3 parts, for Literotica.