Friday, September 25, 2026

Portmanteau - Gone Hollywood: Part 4

Portmanteau - Gone Hollywood: Part 4

Finale of Hollywood Nights & Unchained Melody.

Based on a post by Wendy Trilby, in 4 parts. Listen to the ►Podcast at Steamy Stories.



The swanky bungalow was dark and quiet. The door burst open, and Jackson and Lisa entered in a heated exchange. Lisa pulled away and bent herself over the side of the couch, reached up her dress, and pulled her lingerie down. Flipping up her dress, she revealed the most perfect ass Jackson had ever seen, which by default made it one of the best asses ever seen by anyone anywhere ever.

Jackson dropped to his knees and separated her muscular ass cheeks to reveal a perfect rosebud clenched tight yet pulsating in anticipation of his oral attack. Placing his face between her cheeks, he inhaled her rich Earth scent. Her fragrance was reminiscent of cherry pipe tobacco, rich and full-bodied, and urged him inward to taste.

Sharpening his tongue, he poked at her underhole, only to be met with a rejecting, tightly sealed doorway. Flattening his tongue, he applied gentle wet pressure around the clenched ass hole, massaging the muscles. Like Aladdin before the Cave of Wonders, the entrance opened, allowing him passage.

Lisa let out a deep sigh and released a small shot of wetness from her wanting cunt. As he worked her ass hole, her vaginal moisture back flowed, adding sweetness to the earthen taste.

Lisa opened her stride and bent further forward, allowing Jackson better access. Pulling back to admire her tight ring, he focused on her pronounced twaut lips further south. Something was protruding outward.

Jackson turned Lisa around to face him. Her dress fell, covering her pubis.

"I want to see your clit,"

"I warned you it's big," Lisa said as she slowly raised her dress again like a curtain rising on a stage play.

Jackson's eyes were transfixed as she revealed her muscular thighs, then the bottom of her slit, followed by her smooth and swollen cunt lips, and then at the top, a sizeable protruding clitoris surrounded by her thick deep red labia. The way it protruded reminded him of an outie belly button or a prominent nipple.

While most clitorises tend to retreat under their hood when aroused, Lisa's was too large to hide. Its tender pink skin glistened as her juices dribbled to the end of the nub, sliding off in a viscous drip.

"That's...amazing," Jackson said, transfixed by Lisa's anomalous sexual protrusion.

Lisa let her fingers slide across her moist nub, then took the wet fingers and painted the moisture on the pressure points of her neck.

"I've grown to love it," she whispered.

Jackson's face plunged into Lisa's bare skin valley, intent on running his tongue over her pronounced pubic pleasure point. As his tongue met her flesh, she writhed with pleasure. Her twaut reacted with another flush of fluids. They were hot with a savory taste and a hint of sweetness.

"I warned you about the soak," Lisa said, pushing him back to see his face glistening from her flow.

Standing up, Lisa took Jackson by the hand and headed toward the bedroom.

"Come on, fuck me properly, on a bed."

As she walked ahead of him, she slipped her arms out of the top of the dress, revealing her muscular back with broad swimmer shoulders tapering to a narrow waist.

A few more steps and the white dress slipped down, revealing her pronounced ass and leaving on only her thigh-high white boots. Pausing in the doorway, she turned to face Jackson, putting her hands against the door jambs she pressed. Her arm muscles tightened, and her abs rippled. Her clit continued to peek out, tempting Jackson forward.

Jackson approached her, placing his mouth on hers and sharing a deep kiss.

"What if we're not as good as we dreamed?" she asked.

"Let's find out," he replied, then swooped Lisa up in his powerful arms and carried her to the bed like a groom across the threshold. Laying her down, she slid back and opened her legs wide. Her moist cunt gently opened, breaking the suction created by her wetness and revealing her apex entrance like a cathedral door opening.

Jackson reached to take off her boots.

"No," she resisted, "I want to get fucked with my $1,000 boots on."

"Okay, cowboy," Jackson said with a smile as he undid his pants.

He wore no underwear in anticipation of this moment, and his not-shy phallus fell forward when freed and then quickly bounced into a thick erection.

Lisa lay on her back, propped up on the many pillows to get a pleasant view of the handsome man about to enter her.

The anticipation was murder. Initial penetration can be everything in a first connection. Would it be a violent thrust? An awkward push? An energetic invasion?

As Jackson climbed over her, his mushroom tip pressed against her slit and slowly slid inside. Her engorged clit, rode along the top of his shaft like the needle of a turntable. Each vein and rise in his cockskin was read by her clit like a needle on a vinyl record and translated into electric sensations which ran up and down her nervous system. It was none of those, but better.

Finally, he was inside her. The two rested together, completely interlocked, as Lisa felt her cunt stretched out nicely. The tightness sent a wave of pleasure that made her sphincter pucker. Her intense inner heat penetrated the skin of Jackson's phallus, warming it, expanding the blood cells that inflated it causing his cock to grow even more.

Jackson gently pulled back, then pushed forward, getting a little deeper. Lisa moaned as if she had not expected her body's reaction to the thrust.

Pulling his face to hers, the two explored each other's mouths as Jackson's thrusting tempo increased. Despite the wild nature of their collective dreams, this simple missionary exchange allowed each to see into the other's eyes.

As pleasant as the intercourse was, both knew this session would get far more intense, so they savored the exchange physically and emotionally.

As his thrust cadence increased, so too did their body heat. A sheen of perspiration developed on their skin. The sounds of their love became wet as her nethers washed his cock with its flow.

Jackson gently pulled out and sat up on his knees, looking down at Lisa lovingly. He gently stroked his cock without words. Lisa sat up so her face was inches from his cock, then took him in her mouth. She tasted herself; it was a taste she loved, but only when mixed with the scent and flavor of a man.

Jackson touched her head as she took him deep into her mouth. As one hand massaged his cock the other cupped his balls, and it was then she realized he was perfectly manscaped. Not a bit of hair.

Lisa crawled from underneath Jackson, pushed him down on the bed, and returned her mouth to his phallus while hunkering between his legs. She felt his pucker's smoothness and marveled at the expert quality of his epilation. With her free hand, she slipped three fingers into her cunt, saturated them with her glycerin-thick juices then brought them up to Jackson's clenched ring.

Jackson felt Lisa pushing on his back door and was anxious and curious about her intentions. Relaxing his torso, his sphincter opened slightly, and Lisa skillfully inserted her finger into the smoothness of his dark tunnel. His body reacted with a spasm, and his cock thickened. As Lisa inserted a second finger stretching him open.

"What he began.

Jackson did not finish his sentence. Both fingers found the sponginess of his prostate and began massaging the lubricated nerve bundle.

Jackson felt helpless. He was always proud of his ability to hold off cumming, but this sensation was overpowering, and he had only two choices. The first would be to push her fingers out of his ass, and the second would allow her to milk him to culmination.

He chose the latter, and the tingling in his feet shot upward into his balls. The power of his ejaculation was so forceful that he feared Lisa would gag on his load, but she held firm, swallowing each blast.

When at last, he was spent, she slid her fingers from his ass and released his cock from her mouth. It was still beyond half-mast as she looked up at him, waiting on a reaction.

As his breath returned, Jackson stared at her with a content smile.

"That was so

"-Good?" she inquired.

"I was going to say unexpected, but amazing would be a better adjective."

Jackson pulled Lisa close.

He leaned in to kiss her, and she paused to wipe some cum from her face, then their mouths met. He tasted his spent offerings for the first time as their tongue swirled. It was not objectionable; it was alluring, and he felt a continued stirring in his loins.

"I'll let you refract, but I need you to do me a favor," she said.

"Anything," Jackson replied.

With that, Lisa crawled up Jackson's body until her pussy was over Jackson's face. Squatting and hovering as only a woman can do, her long labia remained just out of range of his mouth. Putting an arm on the headboard, she leaned forward, and her pronounced clit was unable to retreat. She lowered her pussy to his face so that only her clit touched his tongue. Jackson kissed and fondled the tender bud as Lisa moaned and breathed hard.

After a particularly long moan, Jackson raised his hands to grab her ass and pull her into his face.

"Oh, Oh, yes," she moaned.

Remembering the pleasure of her fingers in his netherworld, Jackson dipped his forefinger in her wetness and then pressed it against her ass. At the same time, he sucked and circled her clit that hung down like a nipple, nursing it while he pushed aggressively against her tight knot.

So relaxed from the sensations her cunt sent across her body, her sphincter relented, and Jackson's finger found its way inside. With no prostate to massage, he simply slid his digit up and down her butter-smooth tightness.

Lisa clenched up as the dual sensations met in her core. Her orgasm was imminent. Jackson's finger in her ass moved slowly with gentle respect. His mouth had latched onto her now purple-sweet mound and was suckling it like a baby on a breast.

She knew her orgasm would be accompanied by a rush of glandular flow as her inner wave rose from the depths, washed across her body, and then out of her cunt in a gush of pleasure and wetness.

Jackson rode the wave as Lisa's body trembled. Unable to support herself in the awkward position and not wanting to plant her ass directly on Jackson's face, she rolled to the side, still shaking uncontrollably. In her post-orgasmic resolution state, her clit finally retreated, allowing her endorphins to warm her body.

Jackson wrapped his arms around her, pressing his warm flesh to hers. Awake since 4:00 in the morning, she fought sleep, knowing that she wanted to finish the night with Jackson inside her, but slumber came to the two of them, and they lay motionless together until the morning sun peered in through a distant window.

Lisa slept well into the morning, finally waking to see the bed empty. She looked at her feet and saw her boots were removed in the night. Putting on a robe, she wandered into the main room of the bungalow to see Jackson moving breakfast from a cart to the table.

He gestured for her to sit and followed suit. She began drinking coffee and then taking a bite of her breakfast.

"Wasn't sure what you eat in the morning, so I ordered everything," he said.

"Good, because I'll eat it all," she replied.

"For starters, I want to say I had a great time last night Jackson began."

Lisa looked up from her coffee, wondering where this was going. Was he giving her the exit speech?

"The thing is," he started, "I didn't think things through and

"I'll go, but the boots are coming with me," she replied.

"What? No? You think I'm... Let me finish. I'm saying that going out with me comes with a price. That price is your privacy."

"I don't follow."

Jackson turned his iPad around to show a trending topic on Twitter: #jacksonsgirl followed by photos of the two exiting the restaurant and entering the hotel.

"Right now, people at E-News and TMZ are trying to figure out who you are. The current trending name for you is #fitchick."

Lisa took the iPad and scanned the comments. She laughed at some and cringed at others.

"Oh, my God, some of these people are so mean. This girl called me Jackson's Hole. Why would she

"This is the price. I understand if you don't want to pay it," he said sincerely."

"Looks like I am paying it, like it or not."

"So, about last night..." he began.

Okay, she thought, now he's going to give the exit speech.

"I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to finish what we started."

"I'm not complaining because if that was just the appetizer, then I have to wonder what the main course is like," she said.

"I have to be on the set in a few hours," Jackson replied.

"And I have to be at the register of your grocery store in a few hours," she said with a laugh.

"Don't tell the others you'll be banging the boss later tonight. I don't want HR calling me tomorrow."

"Will I? Okay then, I better get home and ready for a long night of sexual harassment."

"I'm borrowing Ewen McGreggor's motorcycle to ride us back to L.A. You up for some dirt in your teeth?"

Two hours later, the helmeted duo cruised down the 10 Freeway on a BMW R1150 motorcycle en route to their everyday lives; his as a movie star and hers as the grocery checker whose face would be on the cover of every magazine in the checkout line.

Hours later, Jackson sat on a sound stage at the studio back lot in his, rehearsing a tunnel breach with Curt Jeske.

Gretchen approached with several Hermes bags.

"You just got a delivery from the Riviera in Palm Springs. A bunch of Hermes dresses. Are you thinking of a fresh look for the fall?"

"They are for Cinderella," he said with a smile.

"Get the fuck out. That woman you were photographed with last night?"

"Yeah." He said with a smile.

"Who is she? What show is she on? I want to IMDB her."

"She's not an actress?" Jackson added in.

"Does she work with the studio?"

"She's not in the business. She's a checker at the grocery store I own."

"You had obsessive dreams about a grocery store worker?"

"Yes, I did," he replied.

"So, is she nice? Wait, you own a grocery store?"

"She is, and I do, and thank you for asking. Most people would want to know if she's good in bed or after my fame."

Gretchen noticed Hailee walking across the set in their direction.

"I'm glad you found Cinderella, but don't forget, there's an evil stepmother for every Cinderella out there. By the way, your agent is here."

Hailee barged into the area, "That's right, you little rascal," she said, locking eyes with Gretchen. "Be sure to give me your Dad's address so I can fuck him, marry your mom and kill your family dynamic...and then become your evil stepmother. Now run along. Future step-mommy needs to talk to Prince Charming."

"So gross, so inappropriate," Gretchen muttered as she left.

Jeske greedily eyed the sexy agent.

"Hey, sailor, thank you for your service, but this ship does not take on any seamen. So, fuck off."

"Sorry Jeske, she's not herself in daylight.

"Not an issue, boss. I'll be right over here if you need me to kill her," he offered in jest.

"Why do I ever leave my office and come to the Valley? Enough about that, so I came here because I got a call today from a gentleman named Gunner Becker. He's a fashion photographer. Your mystery girl did some photo shoots for this guy 20 years ago."

"Nudes?" Jackson asked.

"Nudes? Everyone has nudes these days. Nudes are nothing. You want a nude of Dame Judy Dench? I can get you one. No, these were more than nudes. Let's just say there is a Hub for this material, and Gunner claims he will sell them but thought you might like them for your private collection."

"This fucker is blackmailing a grocery store checker?" Josh said in disbelief.

"Well, no. He's blackmailing you. Is she a grocery store checker? Really? He's betting you don't want anyone seeing your girlfriend licking some tall blond chick's asshole. Although, I do."

"How do we know it's her? I mean, this was 20 years ago," Jackson asked.

"Well, let's see. He sent me the ass-licking photo. She looks like your girl, but the photo is old. Hair is different. She looks fit, awesome tits. They real? Oh, she has a really big clit. Damn, I would like to play with that. Just slap it around for a while like a misbehaving soldier. Tell me, was that thing fun? Just lie to me if it wasn't."

"Jesus, as if Hollywood didn't beat this girl up enough. What are our choices?" Jackson asked.

"We can pay him, get the copyright. Don't pay him, he sells the pics to the top bidder, and she's internet famous for a week. Or you could ghost her. Don't call her back. He'll publish the photos, but we deny you knew her. Just some big clit girl at a restaurant."

"How much does he want?"

"A million, and frankly, if we agree, expect it to be two million, maybe more."

Hailee turned to leave.

"You need to move on this fast, Jackson," she said, "things are happening at the studio level, and this German cocksucker will fuck things up on the Superman side. Talk to your grocery gal and tell her to clean up her aisle."

As Hailee left, Jeske sat down next to Jackson.

"You catch all that?" Jackson asked.

"This guy is a terrorist," Jeske replied.

"I know I've got you and the boys busy with Donnett," Jackson started, "but this girl is special, and this guy, he's a piece of

Jeske interrupted him before he could go on. "What have I told you about plausible deniability?"

Lisa entered the house to find Jackson sitting on his deck, looking at the lights below. Upon hearing her enter, he met her with a deep embrace and kissed her deeply.

Joining him on the deck, Jackson decided to take the direct approach.

"Do you know a man named Gunner Becker?"

Lisa didn't flinch. Not even a look of surprise.

"I'm going assume he resurfaced from the bottom of the barrel."

"He's going after you through me. I assume you know about the content he has."

"I arrived in Los Angeles 20 years ago and tried to make a go of it as an actress; that was tough. I got work as a fitness model. Gunner was one of the photographers I worked with. He was charming and convincing, and I fell for him. He had a girlfriend, Mayla. She was great. Gunner decided we should do some erotic art.

She walked to the edge of the deck, staring off into the distance.

"He had me and Mayla do some intense stuff. He was obsessive. He obsessed over Malya's nipples, and he obsessed over my clitoris. He took photos, shot video, and even brought in some friends."

"What happened to all that?" Jackson asked.

"I stopped dealing with him, but he would resurface now and again, demanding I come back and pose some more. He would send pictures of me to my jobs and tell people I was a porn actress to keep me unemployed and needing him."

She looked at Jackson, holding back tears.

"I got into climbing to work out my issues. Finally, he lost interest in me until Mayla got the nerve to leave him a few years ago. She moved to Boston. That left him alone, angry, and needing something to obsess about. Now he's back."

"He has a price. I'm willing to pay it," Jackson added.

"No, he doesn't have a price, Lisa stated. "He wants access to you. You pay, and he'll still be there. This isn't fair; you don't need this in your life."

Jackson's cell phone dinged as text arrived. He ignored it.

"I need you in my life," Jackson said.

"Why? Why me? Because you had some wet dreams?" she asked.

"Because you don't care who I am," he replied. "Look, this is about us and will remain about us. Let me pay him. I'll get my lawyers on it. He'll sign an NDA. We can do this."

The phone rang again. It was Cecelina Lyon calling.

"Let me take this; then we'll get some dinner and make this happen."

Lisa nodded sadly as Jackson walked away and took the call.

"Hold for Ms. Lyon," the voice said.

"Jack, this is Cecelina."

"Hey, not a fun time. Can I call you in the morning?"

"Just give me a second. Josh is out. He's been removed by the board. Between you and I, he's in rehab. Serious drug problems."

"Couldn't happen to a nicer guy," Jack said facetiously.

"I'm the new studio president. This will be in the trade papers in the morning, but I wanted to get to you before the madness. There's a change coming. Superman. The role is yours if you want it."

Jackson smiled. This was good news. Great news, and he wanted to share it with Lisa. Looking at the deck, he noticed she was gone.

"I'm in. I've got to fly right now."

"I see what you did there. Way to embrace it, Man of Steel."

Jackson ended the call, went to the deck, and Lisa was gone. He looked down to see her climbing down the hillside struts of the deck to the ground far below.

He called to her, but she quickly disappeared into the wooded hillside of Laurel Canyon.

Jackson's phone rang with the name JESKE. He answered and listened. But he said nothing. Plausible deniability.

The sun had already risen over Eagle Mountain in Joshua Tree.

Lisa sat atop the giant boulder looking out over the desert landscape. Hundreds of miles over the horizon lay Los Angeles, with its complications. Thousands of miles behind her, the east coast, once her home, offered the promise of anonymity. This was her crossroads.

In the distance, she swore she heard her name echoing off the rocks. Then the silence of the wind through the odd-shaped Joshua trees.

"Lisa," a familiar voice echoed.

Moving from her position, Lisa peered over the edge of the massive rock to see Jackson free climbing upward.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she yelled down at him.

"I have no idea. But I could use some help," he said in a panic.

Moving into action, Lisa turned and began to free-climb down the rock toward Jackson.

"This was a bad idea," he yelled up to her.

"Yes, it was. Right from the start, you should never have called me."

"No, I meant climbing this rock."

Lisa got to Jackson, who was visibly nervous in his predicament, some 80 feet off the ground and 30 feet from the top.

"Seriously, are you trying to kill yourself?" she demanded.

"No, I'm trying to be romantic. I'm doing that movie thing where the guy stops the girl just before she boards the plane to attend art school in Paris."

"I was sitting on a rock. It wasn't going anywhere. This could have waited."

"I see that now," he replied, looking down at the arduous path back.

"Okay, follow my lead, listen to my commands. Do as I say, and we'll get down."

"Can we go up?" he asked.

"Why?"

"So, I can see the world from your favorite place."

Lisa rolled her eyes. It was easier to go up at this point than come down.

Barking commands to Jackson, the two moved slowly and deliberately up the final 20 feet of the rock face until they both rested atop it.

Breathing hard, Jackson lay on his back to let the warm sun rejuvenate him.

"I usually have a stunt guy for this kind of thing," he said breathlessly."

"Now that you are Superman, you can fly up here next time," she said with a smile.

Jackson sat up on his elbows.

"You heard about that?"

Lisa nodded yes.

"You are about to go from being Hollywood's fifth most famous man to the most famous. I'm happy for you. You deserve it."

"But?" he asked.

"But you don't need me. I'm nobody. I have this fucked up past that won't go away. You're a Hollywood ten, and I'm a Burbank six at best."

"Do you know who Billie Veron was?" Jackson asked.

"No."

"She was Jimmy Cagney's wife. He was famous for playing

"I know who Jimmy Cagney was."

"Well, he and his wife were married for 64 years. They lived on a farm in upstate New York. He made movies and always came home to her."

"You want me to be a housewife?"

"No, I want you to be happy. I want you to climb rocks, mountains if you like. But I think you will be happier with me in your life. Now, tomorrow, and at least for the next 64 years. I'm not just saying some lines from a movie. This is me. This is real," Jackson said hopefully.

"I know, you're not that good of an actor," she jabbed.

"Ouch. Fair enough."

Lisa slid next to Jackson, securing him with her body.

"You really could have killed yourself getting here. Then everyone would blame me for slaying Superman."

"I don't see you as a Lex Luthor type. So, what do you say, will you be my Lois Lane?"

"I want Clark Kent. You can be Superman when the cameras are on, but Clark Kent when you are with me."

"The two turned to face each other, their lips touching in a tender emotional kiss."

"Not to make this about sex, but you realize we've never finished inside each other. We did about everything else."

"I can call the hotel," he said with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

"Why go to a hotel when you have a perfectly good rock in the desert?"

With that, the two brought their bodies together, preparing to consummate their bond on top of a flat rock in the middle of a desert, miles from nowhere.

Epilogue

The small Encino home was dark as Gunner Becker slept peacefully. In his dreams, a snake had slithered in close, and then he felt the pain of fangs in his neck.

He woke with a start to see three men clad in black, wearing tactical gear, their faces covered.

"Time to go home," Jeske said.

One of the men held a bag with stacks of videos, photo albums, negatives, computers, and hard drives.

"Who are you?" Gunner asked in fear.

"I am the ghost of You done fucked up big time, Gunner," the man said as he injected Gunner with a red solution.

"In three minutes, you'll be asleep. You'll wake up in a truck driving to the Mexico City airport in ten hours. You'll have a ticket to Germany. Go home. Your Hollywood privileges have been revoked," Jeske said.

"I promise I'll never do anything

With that, Gunner was asleep.

Hours later, he woke in the back of a truck approaching Mexico City's airport. He was covered in dust. A one-way plane ticket to Germany was stapled into his hand.

Hollywood Nights

And those Hollywood nights.

In those Hollywood hills.

She was looking so right.

In her diamonds and frills.

All those big city nights.

In those high rolling hills.

Above all the lights.

She had all of the skills.

He'd headed west 'cause he felt that a change would do him good.

See some old friends, good for the soul.

She had been born with a face that would let her get her way.

He saw that face and he lost all control.

He had lost all control.

Gear Publishing Company Inc.

 Unchained Melody Finale

"What about him?" Cecelina inquired about her boss.

"He'll wake up in the alley in a few hours. I doubt he'll have any idea how he got there," Danny said.

"I owe you both. You'll hear from me. That's a promise," Cecelina said warmly.

"I'm glad you're safe," Maurillia added.

"Safe and ready to make this guy pay," Cecelina replied.

11 o'clock rolled around, and as the restaurant was closing, Maurillia finished her bar work as Danny approached.

Where did you leave the scumbag?" she asked.

"He's next to the Arby's dumpster. There are always a lot of cats near there, so he'll have friends. You ready for our first official date?"

"Could you not make this so dramatic? I'll drive," she said.

"It's a block away," he replied, "and we walked here, so drive what?"

The Pacific Coast Highway, past Malibu, was dark, with only a few vehicles heading southbound toward Santa Monica. The headlights of a fast-moving vehicle split the night, and the red McLaren shot by going no less than 100 miles an hour.

At the wheel, Maurillia was charged up with the big cock energy that a McLaren provides. Danny was somewhere between terrified and titillated.

"We might want to slow down; after all, we are borrowing this car."

"We stole it, Danny. We stole it," she said with a pleased smile.

"Well, we're going to return it; you said we would. So technically, that's us borrowing it."

Maurillia turned the car off the Pacific Coast Highway onto an unpaved road which was not what a McLaren P1 was built to handle. The road took them to an empty field on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The moon illuminated the car as it rolled to a stop.

She exited the car and looked at the incredible vista before her. Danny joined her.

"So, Danny, before we return this car, how about you fuck me on the hood?"

Danny was caught off guard. Not that he hadn't hoped for another chance to be inside Maurillia, but he had not planned to do it on top of a stolen $350,000 vehicle.

Maurillia backed up to the car and sat on the nose of the sports car, slowly unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her small braless tits and white skin. Danny approached, standing before her, his crotch at her face level. With a mischievous grin, she unzipped his fly to reveal his erection, which sprang free and ready for action.

Giving her hair a flip, she leaned forward, taking him deep in her mouth. Her mouth and throat surrounded his flesh, then the velvet friction of her tongue as she began to bob up and down. Danny marveled as she slid her mouth down his shaft until she reached the hilt, then held it there with zero gag reflex.

He knew he could explode at any second but allowed Maurillia to milk his cock with her mouth until he began to edge. At the tipping point, he slowly drew back and marveled at the beautiful woman before him. Her open shirt blew out in the breeze, and her nipples hardened.

Maurillia stood, eyes locked on Danny's, then slid her skintight pants to the ground. Wearing only the open shirt, she back reclined on the car hood and scooched upward. Danny knew he would enter her soon but longed to taste her cunt first.

He pushed her legs open, and her vulva opened like a sideways mouth longing to be kissed. Leaning in, Danny pancaked his tongue and took a long slow lick up her crease. The move was tactically perfect as she shuddered from the teasing pleasure. Pushing her thighs to hold her legs back and open, he buried his face in her cunt and began to explore.

The heat from the performance engine made the hood warm to Maurillia's ass and helped her relax despite the firm surface. As Danny explored her pinkness with his tongue, she slid her hand in to gently probe her clit.

Danny stopped his tongue work and slid her forefinger in his mouth, sucking it and then releasing it, wet and ready to do work as he pushed her legs even wider and upward, revealing her bleached pink rear entry.

Gently pushing him lower, she clenched her ass muscles, causing her tight knot to open and close like a winking eye. She beckoned his tongue lower without words until Danny circled her rear rim. Her cunt, reacted with a rush of fluid in competition with her starfish, begging him to return. Maurillia let out one of her loud groans.

"I'm going to cum," she uttered between moans.

Danny had held off cumming because he wanted to be inside Maurillia when he climaxed. But her muscle contractions told him there would not be time for that, so he doubled down, pushing his nose against the top of her slit so it tickled her clit as his tongue explored up from her clenched rim and along her perineum, then deep into her cunt.

Maurillia shook with pleasure as the orgasmic wave hit her hard. She felt paralyzed momentarily, followed by a rapid flush across her skin. Her orgasm struck in three waves, the first building, the second climaxing, and the third easing off as her body went limp.

Danny stood up, his face soaked in her effluence, and looked at the spent beauty splayed on the hood of the exotic car. She lay there with her shirt open, her tits red with a sex flush, her long wild black hair spread out on the hood. This could easily be the best advertisement for a McLaren no one would ever see.

Danny needed to cum badly and began to stroke himself. Maurillia stirred from her post-orgasmic state and sat up, watching Danny work his cock.

She stood up, turned away from him, and laid face down on the hood of the McLaren, legs on the ground, her ass facing Danny. She opened her stance, slid a hand under her legs then fingered her still-soaked cunt. Her long, pronounced labia minora had sealed shut from the contractions of her orgasm. Maurillia glided a finger down, gently separating the sealed flesh petals, opening them like curtains in a theater, revealing her wide and wanting cunt.

Danny had never seen an ass as perfect as Maurillia's. It was intoxicating, and right now, it was inviting him inside the furnace that was her cunt.

Coming up behind her, Danny gently slid his phallus inside. He could feel the pressure from the metal hood surface pressing on her pubic bone, compressing her entry and making the slide inside even more sensational. Maurillia's ass cheeks were a perfect mixture of flesh and muscle. They could be as soft as a pillow when needed and rock hard when she flexed. Danny's cock pushed against the softness, gripped snugly by her tightness.

Maurillia stretched her arms forward, grasping the front edge of the hood with her fingers keeping herself wide open for Danny's passionate plowing. Danny pushed inward, and she repeated the move, tightening her ass and then relaxing.

While she had initiated this round to allow Danny to cum, the pressure on her clit as it rubbed on the car hood and the resonating heat from the engine below rekindled her sensations. She relaxed into the strokes, realizing she was generating another orgasm.

She was surprised at how fast this second wave was coming. Danny's in-and-out pushes made wet slapping sounds as her skein's glans released their lube, which dripped on the hand-buffed paint job of the exotic car.

The tingling in his balls alerted Danny to his impending ejaculation. Letting out an involuntary groan, Maurillia sensed the end with a smile but realized she was heading for a climax and found herself at the tipping point. Danny's rhythm increased as he slid in and out of Maurillia faster and faster.

"A finger," Maurillia pleaded.

"What finger?" Danny barely uttered as he closed his eyes in preparation.

"In my...put your finger..." Danny was confused by her words but more focused on his finish.

"...in my ass," Maurillia blurted out, then returned to moaning.

"I heard Daddy's girl ask you for it the other night. Give me the finger in my ass like you did for her," she begged."

With that, she opened her legs wider, presenting her perfect brown eye, which opened and closed with each thrust.

Danny put his forefinger in his mouth, wet it, then pressed it against Maurillia's rear entry and pushed. A moment of resistance, then entry into the smooth tunnel and...

Danny's cock unleashed a flood of semen inside Maurillia. Her sphincter tightened around his finger at that moment, making her body rigid again. Danny's orgasm persisted as he continued to fill Maurillia's' receptive valley. Her orgasm, hastened by the intrusion of Danny's finger in her anus, sent her nerve endings into fits making her pleasure roll on and on.

Their motion came to a stop. Maurillia was still lying forward on the hood, and Danny was slumped over her. Neither one could move. Neither one wanted to.

Danny gently slid free of Maurillia's grip leaving a stream of cum from her love-soaked cunt onto the hood of the sports car. Slowly Danny backed away as Maurillia stood up and turned to face him.

The moonlight illuminated her beauty. Wearing only her open shirt, she looked angelic to Danny. She gently stepped toward him, put her hand behind his head, and pulled him in for a deep passionate kiss, the kind lovers give each other, not fuckers.

Danny reveled in the kiss. Nothing about sex had been normal with this woman until this moment. This kiss was not about sex; it was a connection, a passionate connection, and it was heaven.

The sun was rising over the mountains behind them and illuminating the Pacific Ocean as the two walked into the center of Malibu, having left the McLaren in the field.

Granted, their DNA was all over the car, but grand theft auto in Los Angeles County doesn't merit forensic investigation.

Sitting at a diner, they ordered the largest breakfasts on the menu and wolfed them down.

"I've never dated a girl who likes to eat," Danny said.

Maurillia looked up from her waffles.

"We had one date," she said between bites.

"Technically, it's still going on," Danny remarked.

"So, if this were a dating app, how would you review the date so far?" she asked, still pounding away at her meal.

"Adventure 10 out of 10, Creativity 10 of 10, Sex

Maurillia looked up at Danny, waiting.

"Sex, I would give it a one."

"What that fuck she began.

"Because I don't want anyone else dating you. I would intentionally drive down your scores and scare away the competition."

"You little troll," she said with a laugh.

"You think we might just have conventional sex one of these days?" he asked.

"Conventional?" she replied.

"In a bed, some wine, then spend the night together," Danny asked.

"That sounds too conventional," she replied with a mouthful of waffle.

A half-hour later, the two found themselves walking into their building and climbing the stairs to the third floor. Maurillia stumbled on a step, and Danny caught her hand. Instead of letting go when she steadied herself, she kept holding it up the stairwell and down the hall toward their respective apartments.

Danny walked Maurillia to her door, where an envelope was stuck in the door crack.

"Well, this is me," Maurillia stated.

Danny leaned in. The two shared another deep and passionate kiss.

Maurillia took the envelope and opened the door. Danny turned to his apartment. She paused a beat.

"That was a great date, Danny. I'm looking forward to our next one," she said softly.

They spent the next afternoon rehearsing the scene for their acting class. Danny did his best Swayze. Maurillia's crying rivaled Demi Moore's, but the kiss was the moment they practiced repeatedly. They found themselves hurrying through the rehearsal just to get to that moment.

More than once, they realized their kiss kept turning from an emotional goodbye to a kiss that ends up with two people fucking. Determined to get it right, they resisted the urge to take the stage kiss into the bedroom, no matter how overpowering.

"Sam?"

"Molly?"

"I can hear you."

"Oh God,"

The audience of student actors led by their teacher Rick Lockwood remained transfixed on Danny standing inches from Maurillia, doing their scene from Ghost.

lit by the lone stage light and looking at her with a level of love unimaginable.

Maurillia, despite her few lines, let her face, mostly her eyes and quivering lips, do the acting.

As the two drew in close to their stage kiss, there was an audible gasp from more than one of the audience members.

The kiss was barely lips touching, mostly the electricity of their auras connecting but hardly any flesh.

"I love you, Molly. I've always loved you," Danny as Sam whispered.

"Ditto," she responded.

"It's amazing, Molly, the love inside. You take it with you," he said with a lilt of sadness and hope as he backed away from her into the darkness.

"See ya," he added as if it were just a simple adieu because time no longer bound his character.

"See ya," she replied with tears streaming down her face, knowing this was more than a simple adieu but the beginning of an eternal wait until they would be reunited.

Danny disappeared into the darkness. There was a painfully long wait, then the instructor stood, emotionally moved.

"We should take five right about now. Collect ourselves because no one wants to follow that. Outstanding work, the two of you."

From across the room, Danny looked at Maurillia, who was already staring at him, and continued sharing their characters' connection.

The two weeks after their successful classroom kiss were the highlights of Danny and Maurillia's time in Los Angeles. The moment on stage was a breakthrough for both; each felt their acting skills sharpen.

When not at work together at Basilicata, they spent their free time people-watching around the city and having loud sex each night.

The two walked along the esplanade at Venice Beach on a busy Saturday. The area was full of eccentrics, panhandlers, and tourists. It made for great people-watching as they found a bench to eat their deli sandwiches.

"I've got a new job," Maurillia added.

"Acting?"

"No. But Mrs. Fridley got the landlord to approve me as the new building manager. I won't be your next-door neighbor much longer."

"Building manager?" Danny asked, confused.

"I heard about it and then told her I was interested. Free rent, and all I have to do is key in people and collect rent. Isn't that great?"

Danny remained silent.

"I said, isn't that great?"

"Didn't I tell you about that job opening?" Danny asked.

"You? I don't think so. Why? What does that matter?" she asked.

"Because I was going for that job. I deserved that job," he said.

Maurillia looked at Danny with surprise.

"She gave me the job. So, I'm sorry, but

"I mentioned it to you, and you went and stole that job," Danny barked.

"I applied; I got the job. I didn't steal anything," Maurillia shot back.

Danny pouted at the unexpected news. Maurillia studied his face, stood up, and threw her sandwich in the garbage.

"You're pissed at me for this?" she asked.

"Once again, you've moved into my life and fucked it up," Danny said.

"You know, Fuck you, Danny. Instead of saying congrats, you turn this into another Danny pity party," Maurillia stated in a quiet but angry reply.

Danny shook his head in disbelief.

Maurillia walked away then shouted loud enough for everyone to hear, "Two things: you don't get to listen to me fuck every night anymore, and the rent is due by the first of the month, bitch."

Off she walked.

Several days passed. Danny heard Maurillia moving out of her apartment and down the hall to Mrs. Fridley's place. Several times he wanted to see her and apologize, but pride and fear kept him away.

After calling in sick for work a few times, he changed his schedule to the less lucrative lunch shift to not be there when Maurillia worked.

It had been a month since their short-lived wild relationship had ended. Danny slipped the rent check under her door. Mustering courage, he reached out to knock on the door when his phone rang with an 818 area code.

The call turned out to be from a casting director. Danny was confused as she offered him a speaking role in a Jackson Tibbetts movie.

Danny clarified and learned that the new studio president, Cecelina Lyon, had personally requested he be given the role. This was a speaking role in a major motion picture that could change his life as an actor.

Cecelina Lyon, the woman who nearly got roofied, had promised to repay him for helping her with that smarmy guy months ago. He smiled at his good fortune; at least someone in Hollywood had the honor.

Danny found his dressing room on the lot, went to hair and makeup, and then reported to the set several hours early to run the lines. In this scene, he would play NCIS agent Grif Keats, who, along with his partner, questions Jackson's Navy Seal character about his involvement in an unauthorized encounter. He waited to run lines with the other guy playing his counterpart.

The other 'guy' in the script was NCIS Agent Alex Ortega. But walking toward him, accompanied by the Major League Distraction, was Maurillia. She looked at Danny with cold eyes as the realization dawned on him, Agent Alex Ortega was a woman, specifically the woman who was both the love of his life and the bane of his existence.

"There they are, my two heroes," Cecelina stated. "I'm so glad we could make this happen!"

Danny and Maurillia feigned excitement at working together and thanked Cecelina for the opportunity. As the busy studio boss exited, the two were left together to run lines.

"You are not going to ruin this break for me," Danny said.

"It's my break too. We do this job and then never see each other again.

"Fine."

"Fine."

From across the set, Cecelina and Jackson Tibbets noticed Danny and Maurillia having an intense conversation.

"I love their focus. Great energy," Jackson exclaimed. "Should be a good scene."

"From here, you could almost swear they were a couple," Cecelina said.

Hours later, the scene was ready to be filmed. Jackson was sitting in an interrogation room as the two NCIS agents would enter and question him about his activities.

From behind the set, Danny and Maurillia waited nervously.

"I never got the chance to say I was sorry for being such a dick about your job," Danny whispered.

"Well, you were," she replied.

"And I'm sorry for that," he said with sincerity.

"I'm sorry I went for that job without telling you. But in fairness, when you mentioned it, I still hated you," Maurillia added.

"So, it was about fucking me over?"

"Yes, and free rent. But at the time, fucking you over was also nice. When I got into you, I forgot all about it. I was going to ask you to move in with me, save money...play house together."

"I would have liked that," he said.

"Well, who doesn't want to save on rent?" she replied.

"No, the playing house part. With you. I would have liked that."

"I liked you, Danny. I hated you. Then I liked you. But you flipped out on me," Maurillia said.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I've regretted It ever since it came out of my mouth."

"So here we are, about to do a scene with the biggest movie star in the world."

"We did this together, didn't we?"

"We did."

"We make a good team, you and me. We fucked that guy up good, and the universe is repaying us."

"The same universe you accused of trying to screw you over," she added.

"Maybe the universe was trying to get me here to this moment. The moment that could change my life. My big break. I mean, our big break."

Jackson sat shackled to the table in the dark interrogation room. His lawyer paced behind him as the scene was ready to shoot.

The film crew was silent. The PA with the clapper slapped it shut in front of the camera and shouted, "Scene 34A take 1."

The cameraman yelled, "Rolling," a pause, "speed." A beat later, the director yelled, "Action."

The actor playing Jackson's lawyer paced while looking at his client.

"NCIS will be here in a few seconds. These guys are the pit bulls. They are going to get you to talk."

Jackson smiled at his lawyer, knowing he would persevere, "I can't be broken."

With that, the two paused as the line was the cue for Danny and Maurillia to enter. But they did not. Jackson waited and then repeated the line for the camera.

"I can't be broken," he repeated.

Again, nothing.

"Cut" yelled the director, and the first Assistant walked onto the set and opened the door to see why the actors had missed their cue.

The door opened to reveal NCIS agents Keats and Ortega engaged in a deep passionate kiss. The crew could only stare at the two as Jackson leaned back in his chair to take in the sight with a laugh.

Maurillia opened her eyes to see that she and Danny were the focus of attention of the entire crew. Danny became aware a moment later. Slowly they broke their embrace. Danny's hair was a mess, and Maurillia's lipstick was on his face.

"Why are my NCIS agents kissing? Can someone tell me why my NCIS agents are kissing?" the Director bellowed.

Danny started to stammer. "I'm sorry. We used to be a thing. I was rude and hurt her. I'm sorry if this

"What do you think, Gavin?" Jackson interrupted.

Jackson chuckled at these two actors, caught in an awkward moment and a director about to lose his mind. The director looked at Jackson, confused.

"I told them to come up with a backstory about their characters," Jackson said. "Something I could use in the room to get them off their game. Ex-lovers about to reconcile but have to hit pause while interrogating. Great idea, you two. Nice improv."

Danny and Maurillia remained red-faced, but their look of thanks toward Jackson almost betrayed his quick and clever alibi.

The director thought briefly and then turned to the writer. "I love it. Write them a few scenes for before and after so we can get a full arc of their relationship. Okay, reset. We'll start from the top."

Danny quietly held Maurillia's hand as they watched the magic of a movie set in action. As the make-up team moved in to fix them up, Maurillia leaned in and gave Danny a gentle kiss on the cheek, then whispered something in his ear.

Unchained Melody

Woah, my love, my darling.

I've hungered, hungered for your touch.

A long, lonely time.

And time goes by so slowly.

And time can do so much.

Are you still mine?

I need your love.

I need your love.

God speed your love to me.

Unchained Melody Pub LLC

 Based on a post by Wendy Trilby, in 4 parts, for Literotica.