Thursday, June 11, 2026

Amorous Goods: The Pendant of Min

Amorous Goods: The Pendant of Min

He just couldn't believe she could ever cheat.

Based on a post by ShowTime8. Listen to the Podcast at Explicit Novels.


https://archive.org/download/amorous-goods/AmorousGoods.jpg

As painful as the scene on the computer screen was, Trevor Duncan couldn't look away. Part of the reason was he still couldn't believe his eyes, even though he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt it was authentic. Still, he was looking for some clue, some sign that it wasn't as it seemed. The other reason was Trevor felt utterly defeated and that he had already lost the most important thing in his life. He hurt so much emotionally, maybe piling on the pain would eventually get him to the point that he'd be numb to it; like a an emotional callous.

The video was obviously shot from a phone set up ahead of time to capture the action on the bed. Trevor didn't recognize the bedroom at all, but knew exactly where and when it was. He also recognized the very attractive woman, lying on the bed half-naked with her legs spread, while a man lied with his head between him.

"Oh God, you eat pussy so good," Larissa Duncan purred as she squirmed with her feet on the man's shoulders, while one hand played with the hair of the man pleasuring her. The other hand was working to free her tits from her C-cup bra. Once it did, she started playing with both nipples. "Fuck, fuck...I'm cumming;�

The man chuckled as Larissa trembled and then pushed his head away.

"Enough foreplay, I need a cock in me," Larissa said in a breathless voice as she tossed her bra on the ground, and wiggled out of her long blue dress that was bunched at her waist.

"Do I get a choice of where it goes?" said the deep voice of Hunter McPhillip.

As horrible as what Larissa was doing in the video, the 'who' made it even worse. Trevor and Hunter were both professors of English Literature at Gradestone University. They hated each other at first sight when Trevor started at GU five years prior. Hunter was arrogant, but lazy. He barely made his quota every year for scholarly publications and majority of it was derivative with his focus being ancient folklore. Trevor published numerous articles and several books on the effect of attitudes towards sexuality on popular culture as represented in literature. Locally, he was called Dr. Erotic because of his most popular book dealing with the 'Fifty Shades' phenomenon.

"Oh, I think I know what you mean," Larissa said in a sultry tone on the video as she moved towards Hunter, who was now standing by the edge of the bed naked with his five-inch erection poking out underneath his beer gut. "Okay, for eating me so good, you deserve a little treat, but you're fucking my pussy, mister. I can't get pregnant by swallowing."

With a look of pure joy and lust, Larissa took him in his mouth and began sucking his cock as enthusiastically as she'd ever done to Trevor. He did get blowjobs, but maybe once or twice a month. She used her hand to stroke, as she licked right down to the toad's hairy balls, which she took in her mouth in turn. Hunter groaned through it like he was in heaven.

"Enough, my pussy needs this cock," Larissa said through her teeth in a lustful sexy voice as she released him and got on her hands and knees facing away from him, "There's nothing I love more than your cock in me. Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard. We've been away from the party for too long as it is. We don't want anyone to notice."

Grabbing her by the hips, Hunter slammed into Trevor's wife with a grunt by both of them. He went straight to jack-rabbiting her doggy style. You could hear the sound of flesh slapping and the jingle of that ugly pendant Hunter wore around his neck at the party.

As he thrust, Hunter spoke in a breathless voice to obviously taunt Trevor more. "You love this cock more than all others? Don't you baby? Say it?"

"Oh, fuck;� squealed Larissa, "I love this cock more than anything. It's the only one I ever want till I die."

"You don't just want to be fucked. You want me to cum deep in you and make you pregnant?"

"Oh God, yes, I want your baby." Larissa began panting and shifting like she was close to coming again.

With a grunt, Hunter looked to have finished in her, but then he kept going while Larissa reached to rub herself.

"Yes, just a little more, just a little more. Fuck."

Hunter pulled out and Trevor could clearly see the jizz dripping out of his wife's bald pussy.

"Wow, that was fun. I better get back down there," Hunter said wiping his cock on the blanket.

"Okay, lover," Larissa said in a breathless content voice, "I can't believe we did it here. I better freshen up and I'll see you down there. Hopefully no one suspects anything."

"What if they do?" Hunter said in a smarmy voice as his hand reached towards the camera. "Does it really matter?"

"You're right," giggled Larissa, "God, I love you."

The screen went black and then white text appeared saying, "We waited just for this special night to come into the open about our love. You might have gotten the Dean position, but I got the girl. And hopefully soon, a son. #Winning"

Trevor swore loudly and threw an empty beer can at the screen. It was three days prior that his wife casually admitted she was fucking someone when she disappeared for an hour at the party at the Donald Blune, the university president's house. The party was to announce to faculty and staff that Trevor was replacing Dr. Welsh as Dean of Humanities.

After the brief argument, which caused quite a scene in front of everyone, Trevor went home, grabbed a few things and headed to a motel. His wife, who reeked of sex, had the gall to be mad that his coworkers found out she was fucking someone else with all of them there. Shortly after he checked into his room, he received the video by email.

Trevor and Larissa had been married for twelve years and had Josephina, who was ten. Larissa's pregnancy had been quite difficult with complications requiring an emergency C-section. Another slap in the face was Trevor had hinted several times that he wanted another child, but Larissa refused. Now, here she was happily going to have that toad's? As unattractive as Trevor thought Hunter was, he always seemed to hook up with really attractive women. None as sexy as Larissa, at least until that party. Hunter was a good bullshitter, but Trevor never in his wildest dreams thought his wife would fall for it.

Knowing that half the campus would know he was cuckolded at his own promotion party, Trevor hadn't returned to work. His wife also worked there in financial services as payroll manager - and was well known on campus. A tall leggy brunette with a skinny waist, full tits and a flawless face that always was smiling got noticed. Trevor couldn't stand the thought of seeing people's faces pitying him or snickering behind his back. Trevor knew he had to cool off a bit before making any definite decisions, but he was already looking at professor positions at other colleges. He couldn't see himself remaining at GU with Hunter and Larissa now a couple.

What hurt more than the ending of what Trevor thought a perfect marriage was now he probably would be a part-time parent to Jo. Even with proof of her adultery, Trevor knew it was unlikely that he'd get full custody. With him planning to move out of state, the best he could probably hope for was summer and holidays with her. If he remained in Gradestone, he'd probably get split custody, but again, the thought of being in the same city as the lovers; especially when Larissa started to show, was too unbearable.

There had been some attempts of Larissa or her friends and family to contact him. After her text of, "What's wrong with you? I did nothing to deserve how you treated me," Trevor blocked every way he could think of her contacting him. He even canceled his phone and got an upgrade with a new, unlisted, number in his name only. He felt really bad because he knew how much Jo would be missing her father, but he couldn't see how he could contact her without dealing with Larissa, which he wasn't ready for yet.

Whereas Larrisa came from a big family, three siblings, both parents alive and a couple dozen close cousins, Trevor was basically an orphan. His parents died within a month of each other before he met his wife in college. He had no siblings or other family that he knew about. As well, all the friends he really had in town were 'their friends.' That meant, Trevor felt like he had no real support as he was going through hell.

He was about to watch the video again, when he hesitated, and instead did an internet search. Within twenty minutes, he found a divorce attorney and had a free consult meeting that afternoon.

Horace Derringer was one of those older men who were probably a lot older than they look. The older man looked no more than fifty, but the years on different decorations in his office made him more likely to be over sixty. Still, the man had something about him that commanded respect, which gave Trevor a lot of confidence in him.

Before the meeting, Trevor sent a copy of the email to him, warning him it was graphic. Horace chuckled and said in all his years handling divorces, he'd seen everything.

"Well, Mr. Duncan, I guess I do owe you an apology," Horace said, "You said this video was filmed at your promotion party? And your wife came down immediately after and admitted it, and then her lover sends the video to taunt you further? That's something I've never seen before. Of course, I will have a forensic video expert go through it carefully; both for authenticity and any details which could help either or your wife's case."

"Well, she didn't just come down and admit it," Trevor said, "the fact she disappeared and missed the president announcing my promotion, and I could just tell she had sex. I mean, you could practically smell it on her and how her hair and clothes were. I was completely shocked and asked her point blank if she just had sex. She said, 'duh, of course I did.' That's when I raised my voice and asked who. She looked at me like it was a stupid question and said that I knew. I said I didn't and demanded she tell me who she just fucked loud enough for everyone to hear. That's when everyone started looking at us and she got mad at me for letting everyone know and asked me if I was going crazy."

"She seemed pretty lucid in the video, which is surprising. I expected some sign of her intoxicated or under the effects of some narcotic," stated the attorney.

Trevor shrugged. "It was a dry party and besides caffeine, I don't think Larissa has touched any recreational drug in the past ten years. I used to smoke and still drink occasionally, but she is a health freak."

Horace shook his head. "Wow, I'm sorry Mr. Duncan, but that should give us grounds for mental cruelty - how they rubbed their affair in your face. Do you have any idea how long it was going on?"

"I have absolutely no clue because there were zero signs. You heard them talking. It had to be over a period of time, but she completely deceived me. Everything about our relationship was great. Active sex life, went on regular dates, we even ate all three meals together most days because we both worked at the university. There's been no change at all until she came down from that bedroom after my promotion was announced."

"She was talking about getting pregnant. Was there a change in your family planning?"

Trevor sighed. "I got snipped five years ago because my wife had a rough pregnancy and didn't want to risk something happening. Since she's not on any birth control, it would be easy for her to plan to get knocked up by her lover behind my back.

Horace nodded and cleared his throat. "Okay, well I definitely would be glad to represent you. Now, these proceedings always have some level of unpredictability, but I can safely give you some good and bad news ahead of time."

"Okay."

"Since you are planning to move out of state, no way you're getting split custody and it would be a long shot to get full. Now, if there were signs of mental stability, that would be different. I'm sorry, but I don't see that. The court will just see a woman who fell in love with another man to the point that she cruelly rejected her current spouse. And with us being a no-fault state, with no pre-nup, your assets will be split and you'll probably be paying some child support based on your comparative earnings."

Trevor blinked. "I'm sorry, what is the good news?"

"You strike me as an intelligent man, which is why this is so hard on you," Horace shook his head sadly. "You aren't used to be tricked and these two really pulled the wool over your eyes. I'm sure you knew financially, there was no way you were coming out on top in divorce proceedings. The good news is this will not be drawn out. With your wife actively trying to conceive with another man and admitting it in front of witnesses, no judge will be recommending counseling to try and reconcile even if she suddenly has a big change of heart. You'll still be connected by your daughter of course, but you will be free of your wife. And, we can stipulate that a neutral person be the contact for matters about her, and transport her between visits. In other words, you won't be forced to interact with your ex-wife."

Trevor nodded. "I guess that's as good as news I can hope for. I have no intention of speaking to her again."

"Sorry, I meant after the divorce proceedings. You two will still need to be present during the process. And since, it might take a month or more to get the ball rolling, I'm sure you won't want to be away from your daughter for that long. You will be free of her eventually. I recommend just keep your feelings in check and don't do anything stupid; like knocking anyone's teeth in."

"I'd never strike my wife. I've hardly yelled at her," Trevor said sounding offended.

"I meant your soon-to-be-ex-wife's lover. That video could trigger a physical response from you, and that could be used to deny you access to your daughter. That could be why they sent it to you - a trick I have seen before. My advice, besides hiring me, is find a third party you both trust to get a message to your wife that you aren't ready to see her, but want to see your daughter. For there to be any chance of full custody, it has to look like you're still wanting to actively be her father."

"Of course I actively want to be her father," Trevor snapped, but Horace barely reacted.

"Yes, so I'm recommending you do something that you want to do already."

Trevor didn't feel any better after the meeting, but he did officially hire Horace to start getting ready to have Larissa served by the start of the following week. He was already thinking of how to connect with Jo without having to deal with Larissa.

Horace's advice of a neutral go-between crossed his mind, but he couldn't see many people he'd trust, worried that they probably would be more on Larissa's side. In the end, he decided on the Balloys. Jeff and Marjorie were parents of Teaghan, who was Jo's best friend in school. Larissa and Marjorie had hit it off right away and became really good friends. Over the last couple years, the families had gone camping together and even on vacation to California. Trevor wasn't as close to Jeff as Larissa was to Marjorie, but he trusted them; especially when it came to his daughter.

Trevor had all his contacts from his old phone, though with many numbers blocked just in case. He was about to call Jeff, but knew it he'd probably end up talking to Marjorie anyway.

She picked up on the first ring.

He didn't even finish saying 'Hello' when she interrupted. "Trevor, is that you? Where are you? Everyone is worried sick. Larissa even went to the police, but they wouldn't consider you a missing person because they thought you left her."

"They aren't wrong. I did leave her."

"What?" shrieked Marjorie, "How could you do that? Both of them have been crying nonstop. How the fuck could you do that? Is it another woman?"

"Quit yelling and I'll tell you the full story," Trevor said firmly.

She mumbled a few more swear words and then angrily said, "Fine."

"I'm guessing that Larissa didn't tell you the whole story."

"Only that out of nowhere you cruelly humiliated her for no reason and was acting crazy at your boss's house."

Trevor snorted. "That's rich. I humiliated her? I'm sorry to speak ill of your good friend, but what happened is my once loving wife suddenly disappeared from the party. I did try to find her and asked around, but I had to stop looking because the president was about to make the big announcement of my promotion. The promotion that was the whole reason why there was a party in the first place. They made the announcement, I gave my speech, and still no sign of my wife. A fact that wasn't lost on all our co-workers present. When I was finally free to look, I found her looking and smelling like she just had sex; obviously not with me."

"What? I don't believe it."

"Oh, it's true. In fact, she casually admitted it like it was no big deal. She only got upset when I demanded she tell me who she fucked."

"That, that does not sound like Risa at all," Marjorie said in a softer voice.

"What I thought so as well. Then I get an email from her lover, Hunter fucking McPhillip, with the full video of them fucking and discussing their plans to have his baby."

"Trevor, that can't be right. It has to be fake. There's no way;� Marjorie started.

"I could smell him on her. There's no way she didn't fuck him. And the worse thing is," Trevor paused to compose himself before continuing, "Is how they talked like it had been going on for a while. She said she loved him. The video claims that they planned it from the beginning to announce on my special night that she was now with him."

"I-I-I don't know what to say," said Marjorie sounding a little shaken, "If that really happened, it makes sense you wanting some space. All I know is Risa is not acting like a woman ready to leave her husband for another man. She is physically ill worrying about you and claims to have no idea why you ran off. She's been calling hospitals worrying that you had a brain tumor that caused this."

"Maybe she's the one with the tumor. I won't put you through seeing the video unless you really want to, but I swear it's real." Trevor sighed. "Look, Marjorie, the reason I'm calling is about Jo. I really miss her and want to see her, but I'm not ready to face Larissa. Not yet. I trust you and Jeff completely with my daughter's welfare. Can you please contact my wife and convince her to let you arrange me spending some time with my daughter? I'm not going to say a word about why we're divorcing. I just need to see her."

"Wow, I don't know what to say," Marjorie said, "Of course, I'll help you see Jo. She's as bad as Risa is right now. I'm sorry, I am just in shock she'd do something like that. I mean, how she talks about you when it's just us. She absolutely gushes about you."

"Well, I guess she changed her mind. Thanks Marjorie. Please say hi to Jeff for me and I'll await your call. It can be anytime. I'm giving my two week notice to quit work and on leave for two weeks."

After he got off the phone, Trevor started writing an email to Dr. Blune giving him the heads up that he was quitting. As the university president was a couple yards away from the confrontation between him and Larissa, Trevor didn't expect him to be surprised. The only silver lining was that Trevor wasn't currently teaching any courses, so there was only a single research project that needed to be passed on to another faculty member.

Trevor sadly pressed send and started drafting his letter of resignation. As he started writing, he debated on why he should leave since he didn't cheat. He was sure Dr. Blune would fire Larissa to keep him if he pushed it. However, Trevor knew Larissa would never leave Gradestone. He'd followed her there as this was where all her family lived. Chances are she'd still live in the same city. Besides, in his heart, he still loved her no matter how angry and betrayed he felt. He definitely no longer wanted to be her husband or live in the same city as her, but he didn't want her hurt.

Trevor was surprised by Marjorie calling him back. It couldn't have been more than two hours since they talked.

He answered hopeful that he would be able to hold his little girl. "Hello."

"Trevor what the fuck is going on?" said a very anxious sounding Marjorie.

"I told you what happened."

"Now, you and Risa are not only the two smartest people I know, but also the most kindest and trust-worthy." Marjorie spoke slowly in a forced calm sounding voice. "That's why when you told me that ludicrous story about Risa cheating, I believed you because I knew you wouldn't accuse her and go as far as quitting your job without good reason."

"Thank you, Marjorie. That means a lot. I know how close you are to Risa and feel bad putting you in this situation."

"You aren't fucking kidding," said Marjorie muttered, "I just spent over an hour talking with Risa, whose version of the story is so different than yours, it's incredible. She wants me to find out where you are so she can get you to the hospital because she's certain something is seriously wrong with you. She is terrified that whatever's wrong with you could kill you."

Trevor took a breath. "What is her version of that night?"

"Larissa admits she left the party to have sex in a bedroom upstairs, but says it was with you."

"What?"

"She claims that it was her fertile time, so you talked her into going upstairs. She never said anything to me about you two trying again. How long have you stopped using birth control?"

Trevor exhaled sharply. "Never! I had a vasectomy five years ago. I was the one back then who wanted more children, but Larissa didn't. I think I'd remember getting that surgery reversed. I can show you the scar if you don't believe me."

"That doesn't make any sense. None of what you two say does. One of you is obviously wrong. Were either of you drinking or taking anything?"

"Marjorie, I have video proof. And besides that, I have at least twenty witnesses, including our boss, who can confirm I never left the party and my wife was nowhere to be found when my promotion was announced and I gave my speech."

Marjorie sounded like she was about to cry. "Trevor, she sounded so sure. Maybe something is wrong with her then? Especially since she is certain you got her pregnant and are leaving her to go through that alone. I'm going to try and get her to see a doctor."

Trevor sighed. "I have to admit, Larissa having something medically wrong with her makes more sense than suddenly becoming so cruel and cheating like that. If that asshole did something to her;�

"I know you said I shouldn't see it, but can you send me the video proof? I think Larissa should see the reason you left her."

"Marjorie, okay. Please keep me informed. What she did hurt me more than anything I've ever been through, but I still do love and care for her,"

"I will, Trevor, and also make sure you get to see Jo right away. I'll try for tomorrow night."

Later that night, Trevor had a reply from Dr. Blune. He gave his condolences and went on at how surprised he was of Larissa's actions, but confirmed people did have sex in one of the bedrooms in his house. He said that he was probably firing Larissa and Hunter anyway for immoral conduct and asked Trevor to reconsider. Trevor replied that he appreciated the offer, but couldn't remain in the same city.

Trevor was surprised at what Larissa told Marjorie. How could she have thought it was him? He was nearly a foot taller than McPhillip and probably thirty pounds lighter. That and how different their genitals were, besides a longer cock, Trevor's balls were shaved smooth, unlike the hairy ones Larissa had in her mouth. If she really did believe that now, it might be a mental breakdown after getting caught? Trevor was starting to worry that Larissa might be an unfit mother if that was the case. He decided to contact Horace first thing in the morning.

Trevor never cried so much in his life, as he did during his visit with Jo at Marjorie and Jeff's house while the Balloys went out to supper to give them space. As much as Jo prodded, Trevor never gave a reason why he was leaving Larissa. Of course, Jo wasn't stupid, she already suspected that her mother did something that Trevor couldn't forgive.

The two of them were drying their eyes when the Balloys returned. Only Marjorie came in.

"Sweetie, Jeff and Teaghan will take you home, okay? And you got Jeff's old phone to use so you can text and call your dad in between visits, okay?"

Jo hugged her dad tightly, and then Marjorie before leaving.

"Thank you guys for giving her that phone, I'll pay you back. And for everything. You've been a great friend."

Marjorie waved her hand dismissively. "You guys have always been great to us. Listen I wanted to speak in person. I watched the video."

Trevor made a face.

"I can't imagine how horrible that must have been for you, but can you please do something?" Marjorie paused and took a breath. "You don't have to watch, but listen to the video. If Larissa truly thought she was having sex with you to try and get pregnant, is that how she'd talk during sex?"

"What?"

"Trevor, I'm serious. I think something is wrong with your wife." She sighed. "I'm still trying to get her to see a doctor because she truly thinks that she was with you. She doesn't say the guy's name and everything she said makes sense to me if she thought it was you. Of course, you'd know that better than me."

"There's no way she'd think that. Maybe she's having a breakdown after the fact, but that's after cheating and getting caught."

"Trevor, I showed her the video. She got angry I'd accuse her of something horrible when the video clearly shows the two of you."

"What?"

"And she swears that she just went of the pill so she can get pregnant. She spent at least twenty minutes trying to find proof of being on it up to that point."

"Marjorie, I spoke to my lawyer about the possibility of something wrong with Larissa that could put Jo in an unsafe situation. Would you be willing to talk to family service so I can get temporary custody?"

She sighed. "I'm really worried about her, but you're right. Jo's safety comes before my friendship. Maybe this can convince her to get medical help."

Trevor drove back to the motel and received a call from Marjorie about fifteen minutes after he left their house.

"Hello?"

"Trevor, Jeff has called an ambulance and the police. I'll let you know which hospital so you can meet us there," Marjorie said crying.

He felt sick to his stomach. "What happened to Larrisa?"

"Trevor, she told Jeff and Jo when they got there that you two reconciled. She told Jeff in private that you spent almost the entire time we were watching Jo in bed with her. He checked her bed, I'm sorry, but;�

Trevor yelled, "Make sure they get a rape kit."

Trevor had been at the hospital for a couple hours when he received another video from McPhillip. He was about to delete it, but decided against it and instead forwarded it to the officer investigating.

The next two days were an absolute nightmare. Just like the past week, nothing made sense. After a barrage of tests and psychological examinations, absolutely nothing was found wrong with Larissa other than her instance that she had sex with Trevor and not McPhillip. Even when looking at the videos, she insisted it was consensual and with her husband. Nobody could find any explanation, though they admitted Larissa for observation.

McPhillip was brought in for questioning, and admitted to having sex five times with Larissa over the past three weeks, and swore it was consensual and for the purpose of procreation. Every rational explanation was ruled out and the district attorney told the officers that without proof that McPhillip was responsible for Larissa's delusion, he couldn't be charged.

Trevor spent almost the entire week in and out of the hospital. He, of course, returned home to care for Jo, who was beyond upset worrying that her mother could die. While Trevor was getting regular updates from police, doctors, nurses, and even Marjorie, who was visiting Larissa regularly, he still had not gone to see his wife. By then, he believed without a shadow of a doubt that Larissa never intentionally cheated, but that didn't help with the pain of her betrayal. Finally, six days after Larissa was admitted, Trevor finally agreed to go talk to her. He was warned by the staff, to not accuse her of infidelity because it would do no good. The fact that Larissa was scheduled to be released was a big part of him finally agreeing to have the talk.

When he entered the room, she was sitting cross-legged on the bed in yoga pants and a hospital gown. Larissa looked rough with her long hair unkempt, no makeup, and her eyes red and puffy like she'd been crying for an hour.

"Trev, I missed you so much. I can't tell you how hard it was to be away from you," Larissa said softy and held up her arms to embrace him.

Trevor just sat on a chair about a yard from the bed, facing her, and said flatly, "I missed you too."

"Trevor, I can't say enough how sorry I am. I know that I cheated by having sex with Hunter McPhillip twice; maybe more times, I don't know." she said softly looking at the floor.

Trevor's eyes got wide and he opened his mouth to say something.

She stopped him by waving her hand. "It's not that I'm better, just with all the evidence, I know the man I had sex with on those occasions wasn't you. However, all my memories of those occasions are of you, and whenever I see the videos or screen shots of the video, I see you. I can't fucking explain it, and it's really scary. All I know is I really hate myself for what I did."

When she started crying, Trevor got up and sat on the chair by the bed. She reached for his hand and he let her take it.

"I know you've been talking with the doctors. I told them I wanted you to know everything. For now, at least, you are my husband. I also don't blame you for staying away. If I saw you doing that with someone else; I'd feel like my heart was ripped out. Trevor, knowing how much this is hurting you and Jo is the worst part of this; more than the fear I've gone crazy."

"I don't think you've gone crazy," Trevor said in a hoarse voice, "McPhillip did something to you, I'm sure of it"

"I do too, but they can't figure it out. No drugs in my system. They don't think it was hypnosis because of a few attempts to hypnotize me. Even looking at videos of them interrogating that smug asshole, I see him; that short, fat paisley toad."

Trevor took a breath and gave her hand a squeeze. "Risa, when did you believe it wasn't me?"

She wiped her eyes and shrugged. "When Jeff brought Jo home and she said you and her spent almost an hour talking. That couldn't be the case, because you showed up about fifteen minutes after she left and apologized for acting weird. We hugged and said we loved each other, and then we went to try and have a baby. There's no way Jo would lie about being with you. With that story you told Marjorie, which I was convinced was a sign you weren't mentally well, I suddenly became scared that it was me. I pulled Jeff aside and told him that I spent most of the time Jo was gone with you; intimately. He left for a moment, and when he returned, he said that he was calling an ambulance and the police. I agreed."

"But the police said you thought you had sex with me even after you were admitted."

"I no longer believed that, but they asked me why I would have sex with McPhilip, I told them the truth. I mean, the videos definitely look like a consensual encounter. I told them somehow he was tricking me, but without proof;�

Trevor sighed. "I know, the district attorney spoke to me. His lawyer would argue the videos show that he had no reason to doubt you were capable of giving consent."

"Yes, but there's something I definitely do not consent to," Larissa said bitterly, "I already told the doctors that if I am pregnant, I want it terminated. I was given the morning after pill shortly after they brought me in, but it will be a week before they know for sure. I hope you are okay with that; I know your views of abortion."

Trevor shook his head. "I don't like it being used like birth control. For situations like this, I think women still should have the choice."

Larissa shifted a little uncomfortably. "Trevor, can you please shut the door for a moment?"

Trevor did what she asked and returned to the chair, moving it even closer to the bed so he could touch her arm. "Okay, why do you want it closed?"

"I just wanted to check something; for my mental wellbeing." She smiled nervously. "You got a vasectomy, right?"

"Of course, more than five years ago, so you could go off the pill."

"And it left two scars, right? Please show me them. I can't remember ever seeing them, you having the surgery or going off birth control back then. I just remember that I stopped taking my pills about two weeks before the party so I could have another baby."

"You still want to get pregnant?"

Larissa smiled. "More than anything. I have full-blown baby-fever. But, only yours. Trevor, I want to have a baby with you. So, can I please see your scars?"

Trevor shrugged considering this was not even moderately weird compared to the other things that had happened. He stood up and lowered his jeans and boxers. Larissa leaned down with her head inches from his flaccid cock. She reached with her hands to gently handle each of his smooth balls, gently running a fingertip over the one quarter of an inch scar.

"Why can't I remember these? I must have licked and sucked here fifty times or more;� Larissa said softly to herself.

The combination of her gentle touch and what she said caused Trevor to instantly go fully erect inches from Larissa's mouth. Without a word or hesitation, Larissa closed eyes and licked the tip as the hand that wasn't still touching his balls reached gently around his shaft and began stroking him. She took him gently in her mouth, using her tongue and then releasing. She kissed gently along his shaft, again using her tongue, until she returned and took him fully again and repeated.

Trevor closed his own eyes and groaned as he reached to touch his wife's shoulder and hair. This was different than other blowjobs he'd gotten from her. It was more tender, kind of like the difference between fucking and making love. Larissa was making love to his cock with her mouth and it was immensely pleasurable. It felt like she edged him for ten minutes, building the sensation but not letting him cum. Finally, she tightened her lips around him and bobbed vigorously as she sucked.

Trevor gave her a shoulder tap; their signal that he was close to cumming, as Larissa had never let him finish in his mouth.

When she didn't stop, he groaned, "I'm going to cum. Risa, babe, I'm...uh."

She stopped bobbing but kept sucking until he was done releasing in her mouth. She swallowed and smiled sheepishly as she wiped her mouth. "I wasn't expecting that, but I'm glad you let me show you how much I love you."

"That's what that was?" Trevor said as he pulled up his boxers and jeans.

"I love it when you're sometimes really gentle and slow eating me out. I wanted to try to do the same to you. It's okay I did that, right?"

Trevor half-laughed. "I'd be an idiot for complaining, but I hope you don't think;�

"I might be a little crazy at the moment, but I'm not stupid," Larissa said sadly. "I told you I know how much I hurt you, and our marriage is probably over. Me expressing my love doesn't mean I expect to be together when I leave here."

"Things are complicated," Trevor said shifting uncomfortably in the chair, "Now I know a bit more, I would say our marriage is in jeopardy, but not automatically over."

"I want you to stay home, with Josephine," Larissa blurted, "I won't be going back there."

"What?"

Larissa shrugged. "Until we know what happened, I don't trust myself being Jo's sole caregiver. If I was you, I definitely wouldn't want to share a bed with me. One of the girls at work is practically living with her boyfriend, so her apartment is empty for weeks at a time. She's agreed to let me stay there until we know better what we're going to do."

Trevor frowned. "I don't know if I trust you being alone;�

"It's not far from the college, so both you and Marjorie are close proximity to check on me." Larissa took a breath. "I appreciate you having kept this quiet from my family. However, if this doesn't go away or they find out the cause soon, I will need to tell them; including what I did."

"Larissa, I'd feel a lot better if you came home and I'll stay in the spare bedroom. Please, right now I am a lot more concerned about your health than being upset about what you did."

"Trevor, if that was the case, you would've been in to see me the first day I asked you to." Larissa closed her eyes and waved her hand. "Sorry if that sounded like I was accusing you. I don't blame you at all. I will spend tonight at Raianne's and we can meet again tomorrow and talk about things? How about that? I swear that Marjorie and Raianne will check up on me."

Trevor sighed. "Okay, let's do that."

Larissa suddenly chuckled coldly. When Trevor raised his eyebrows, she said, "It's just I'm probably the only cheating spouse in history who can honestly say, 'it's not what I think.' You know, instead of the excuse, 'it�s not what you think' to the other spouse."

Trevor smiled faintly. "I got it, but it's not really funny if you explain it. Goodbye, Larissa. I love you; I never stopped."

She began to cry again. "I know, that's why you hurt so much. I love you too Trevor Duncan and hate that you are going through this."

Her mother being released didn't ease Jo's worries. The fact her mother didn't come home had her convinced the divorce was definitely happening. She reacted by taking her anger out on her father. Trevor didn't punish her that bad, he knew how hard this was on her. Trevor explained that he was going to meet with her mother the following day and promised to try his best to talk her into coming home. As long as he also promised that he'd stay home too, Jo seemed to calm down a lot.

Jo spoke to Larissa for an hour, but Trevor decided to wait until the next day; though he did text her a goodnight. Deciding to make an attempt to forgive and reconcile with Larissa no longer seemed that hard. What Trevor was really struggling with, and causing him quite the headache, was confronting McPhillip. There's no way that creep would be any match for him in a fight. However, besides there be little chance that McPhillip would press charges for assault, Trevor would have a hard time stopping. If Larissa remained ill, and he went to jail for attempted murder or worse, that would leave Jo without either parent. Trevor kept telling himself that he was staying away from that asshole for his daughter's sake.

The following day was Sunday, and the plan was Marjorie would come grab Jo after her family attended church. Trevor would then head to the apartment, where he was planning on bringing Larissa home. He decided he'd even agree to share a bed to convince her; though he still felt uncomfortable about that.

When he got to the apartment, Trevor knocked on the door but there was no answer. He knocked louder, and then put his ear to the door. He was sure he could hear voices; including a woman yelling. He turned the doorknob and went inside tentatively, in case Larissa had given him the wrong number. As soon as he took a step in, Trevor could hear the distinct sound of two people loudly having sex. He went down the hallway and saw them in the kitchen.

Larissa was sitting on the kitchen counter completely naked with one foot on the counter. McPhillips, also completely naked, held her other ankle in the air while he slammed into her while standing on a seven inch step-up-stool.

Larissa's eyes were closed in complete ecstasy as she grabbed his ass with both hands. "Yes, fuck me, fuck me. I love your cock in me."

"What The Fuck!" Trevor roared.

McPhillips stopped thrusting and looked at Trevor with a real anxious face. His already pale complexion got even whiter.

Larissa opened her eyes, looked Trevor right in the eye and screamed. "Eeh, why is there two of you?"

Trevor rushed forward to kick the shit out of McPhillips, but slipped on a wet spot on the floor from a spilled pot of pasta that he didn't notice before. As he slid past the lovers, he grabbed at McPhillip's neck, but only grabbed the chain the rotund man was wearing. Trevor inadvertently ripped the chain and pendant off before he fell down hard, hitting his shoulder on the corner of the stove.

Larissa screamed again, but this time it was of terror. She then shrieked, "Get off of me! Get off! What the fuck is this?" She began hitting at him with her fists, as she struggled to move her legs to push him away.

"Babe, it's me. He's the fake," McPhillip said in a worried tone, "I love you, not him."

"Get away from me whatever you are. Away, away," Larissa kept screaming.

In almost slow motion, Trevor saw her reach to grab a dirty steak knife from beside her. Larissa then brought it around and stabbed McPhillip right in the throat and immediately pulled it out. Surprisingly there was no blood right away or real reaction from McPhilip other than his eyes going wide. The only sound was Larissa's screams as she plunged it back into the side of his neck as blood started spouting out of the wounds. Again she pulled it out as McPhillip fell down forward so his head was even with her crimson-covered crotch as there was now blood everywhere - so much blood.

Trevor managed to get up as he called out to her. Larissa keep stabbing McPhilip while screaming until Trevor finally reached her to grab the bloody knife out of her hand, but not before she also cut his arm twice bad enough he needed stitches.

Two years later, Trevor stood behind the two-way mirror watching his wife and daughter hug. It had been long enough that both him and Jo were starting to accept that Larissa was probably never leaving the Psychiatric Residential Treatment Center. So far there had been little or no progress in her situation. If Trevor tried to visit her, which he last tried a month ago, she had a complete violent breakdown, accusing him of being a shapeshifter there to seduce her. In fact, almost any male adult received that reaction from Larissa, even her father. Even with her interactions with her daughter, Jo would say it was like visiting a shadow of her mother, but not the real thing.

Although Trevor was certain she would've been found not guilty for self-defense, Larissa was never charged for killing McPhillips, as she was declared mentally unfit for trial. Once again, McPhillip had set up his phone to video everything, but Trevor never watched the video as police took it into evidence.

A few months after McPhillip's dead, Trevor finally understood how his dead co-worker did it. It was clear that afternoon, that as soon as Trevor ripped off the pendant, Larissa saw McPhillip for what he was. The shock of seeing him change from Trevor to that toad pushed Larissa completely over the edge.

The pendant had a lettuce looking mark on one-side and three symbols on the other: an arrow, a crude erect cock, and a cloaked figure. Wrapped around the top of it, right where it connected to the chain was a strand of hair that Trevor called in some favors from the university to confirm by a DNA test belonged to Larissa. Trevor suspected the symbols were some type of hieroglyphics. Dr. Tamara Wright, from the history department confirmed three symbols represented Min, Egyptian god of male sexual potency. A lettuce leaf was also one of his symbols.

Knowing McPhillips area was folklore, and that he was lazy, Trevor paid a cleaner to let him into his office. Within a half hour of searching he found a folder with a bunch of information about the Pendant of Min. According to the legend, if a male wrapped a woman's hair around it, and smeared it with her menstrual blood, whenever he wore it, the woman would only see the one she most loved and would feel a compulsion to breed. Trevor remembered five incidences of their trashcans being rummaged; the last time was four weeks before his promotion party. He figured it was raccoons and replaced them with locking lids. Knowing it was probably McPhillip searching for Larissa's tampons made him a little sick to his stomach.

Along with versions of the legend, there were accounts starting back to the early 1900s of women having affairs with a man that they swear was their husband. There also were a few confessions of men admitting to using the pendent to seduce someone.

Trevor found a piece of paper with a phone number with just the name Vikki under the other documents. He called the number and it seemed like this Vikki was hired to sell off a huge collection of artifacts from a collector who had passed away. Trevor asked if he could send her a picture of a pendent. He emailed it to her while they were on the phone.

Vikki confirmed she indeed sold the pendent to McPhillip, remembering him from Trevor's physical description.

"Something happened didn't it?" Vikki said in an anxious voice, "Something that made no sense, like it was supernatural? Or a curse? I'm so sorry, I-I-I had no idea when I began to sell off the collection."

"Wait, you mean this isn't the only incident?" Trevor asked surprised.

"Look, I was selling off everything from an uncle's collection. An uncle that I didn't even know existed until after he died. Nobody warned me; I mean even if they did, I never would believe any of it. If you're calling about suing me or something, I've already talked to a lawyer and no matter who fucked who or what relationship ended, I'm not liable." She took a deep breath and spoke in a slower calm voice. "I've got to go. Please, destroy that pendant; for your sake. I am truly sorry for whatever trouble it caused and hope no one was seriously hurt."

"McPhillip is dead and I probably lost my wife for good. Is that serious enough?" Trevor said angrily but she already hung up and wouldn't pick up when he called back.

For a while, Trevor debated about telling Larissa about the chain, which would explain that she wasn't losing her mind when she cheated. However, if he hadn't witnessed what he had, he'd never believe it if someone told him.

It didn't matter at that point. Approximately a year after Larissa was committed, Trevor tried seeing her wearing the pendant somehow hoping that would make a difference. Unfortunately, it did. His wife was perfectly calm and looked genuinely happy to see him. Trevor's eyes watered he was so happy.

That is until Larissa said, "Gina, you naughty bitch. You shouldn't sneak in here. If the guards catch us messing around again, we'll lose TV privileges."

Despite her protests, Larissa had already lifted her gown to expose her tits. Trevor quickly left that day, heartbroken. After reflection, he knew his wife was not well and couldn't be held responsible for her actions. However, he knew his marriage was over. The visits became more for Jo than for him.

His daughter told him one afternoon after returning from a visit to see Larissa that she wished he'd find a girlfriend, because she hated seeing him so lonely. Almost two years to the day that McPhillip died, he finally had the courage to ask the new young contemporary literature lecturer to coffee without feeling any guilt.

That one coffee led to several more, which led to him having a difficult talk with his daughter.

Jo, who seemed to age four years in the past two, gave him a big hug after he said his piece. "Dad, just because I'm giving you my blessing doesn't mean it's not gross. Please don't do it in the house when I'm here. My real mother is gone, but if she were still herself, she'd understand. She'd want you to be happy; and so do I."

Trevor turned the page on a part of his life that ended in a nightmare and began a new one with optimism.

To be continued, in the series, Amorous Goods; a collaborative storyline for Literotica