Wednesday, May 27, 2026

Amorous Goods: The Loving Fervor

Amorous Goods: The Loving Fervor

How far would you go for those you love?

Based on a post by ShowTime8. Listen to the Podcast at Explicit Novels.


https://archive.org/download/amorous-goods/AmorousGoods.jpg

Note to readers: Story contains religion themes and horror/bloody scenes. If that offends/disgusts you I recommend skipping this one.

Prologue:

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. This 18 part series is devoted to many of the stories of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

A man went down the street at night. He checks each side before crossing it. He was looking at this pretty gal on her twenties wearing fashion ripped jeans, gray hoodies and casual no-lace shoes. She went by, distracted with her earbuds and shaking her long hair alongside her hips. Her milky white skin contrasted with her dark hazel eyes.

She disappeared for a second among so many pedestrians and; "Huh! Sorry!" A guy on a white shirt bumped him out of distraction.

"It's okay. Excuse, me;� He pushed the man trying to look around for her, to no avail. "Maybe she entered one of these stores? Damn;� He was working up his courage to go talk to her.

The other man had short hair, average body and he was around thirties. He had just sent a message to that same girl. "Got it." Minutes later, both were laughing at their successful routine and having a beer on some far off corner pub.

"You gotta admit, that guy was hypnotized."

"You're improving, that's true."

"Improving? I bet I could snatch his wallet as soon as he decided to stop me. Or better yet, he had it given to me as soon as I asked."

"Better for you if he doesn't remember your face. You still got a lot to learn."

The man opened up the pickpocketed wallet. He produced a condom. "He he he, what a loser," he said.

"Ace, that's gross, throw it away."

He pulled wallet's money and offered the girl. "Here's your slice, Tea." She was new to street crime, but she annoyed him so much in order to join him, he concluded that it's easier having her as a partner. She was probably going through a phase, trying to piss off her parents or something. Still, if she wanted in, she'd better stick by his rules and avoid getting caught.

He learned his rules the hard way. He came in and out of the island sometimes. He ended up with a tattoo on his chest over his heart. Ace of Spades. Once it was a death threat, he now showed it around with pride illustrating his stories from prison he told women. Tea was one of those, although she wanted to impress him too and stand out from the others. Young and greedy, she wanted to be part of his world, so she could be with him. However, much of these routines are new to her. Right now she looked skeptically at him checking some three or four credit cards...

"You know these got unhackable chips, right?" She voiced her look at him while taking a sip from a long neck.

"I'm not after the chips. These two got proximity payment options. That sucker won't notice they're at our disposal until tomorrow, when paying for his nightlife's in downtown." He put the two credit cards back on his pocket already with other three from more two people.

She blank stared while figuring out how he knew those cards got these functions only from looking at them. Meanwhile, he checked his phone. Some messages later he got his bottle and went out of the pub. Tea looked at him leaving, dropped a twenty dollar bill over the table and followed him. He was planning something big this time. He knew a dealer from out of town who was always looking for something rare and valuable to buy. Sooner that day a curious newspaper article featured an auction at a previously abandoned mansion, now revitalized. That auction would probably have some exquisite antiques to offer.

"Would you care to say where are we going?"

"What's the difference, Tea? We got money to spend, time to go shopping."

"Great. You never tells me your whole plan. How are we supposed to work together?"

"You just need to trust me."

"Nobody should ever trust you;�

Indeed, Ace is the classic bastard. He got fed up with life in general. Lone wolf kind of guy. He didn't care much for having a partner around. Still, he thought Tea's persistence about getting in the game to be naive and stupid. He couldn't help to feel sorry for her.

"Let me see what you got!" Tea took his still unlocked phone from his hand and checked the messages. She read: "What you got for me? Let's meet tomorrow. Same place and time."

"Who's this?"

"My contact, I'm gonna take today's shopping to him." Ace got back his phone and called an Uber.

"So this job's big! If you told me earlier I'd have myself something more appropriate to wear."

"You're looking the way I like most." Ace gave her a deep kiss that took her by surprise. "Dressed to get fools on the streets robbed." She slapped him hard in the arm. They embraced each other there in the street, making passionate love, showing no discretion. Tea disappeared in his arms, as she was considerably smaller than him. Sometimes it was easier for her to kiss his chest instead of his lips. He loved pulling her up by the ass so she both could see him eye to eye and be in his arms. She caressed his sharp hair and stubble beard, he sniffed her neck and ears, letting his breath tickle her. They gave a long and resounding french kiss moving their bodies still clothed...

"Mr. Feirn?" Said the driver. Ace, his kissing interrupted, replied with a deadly look in his eyes. He hated that name and his bad timing.

"Call me Ace," he said while they both went in the back of the car, still making out. The driver didn't make a sound and drove them to the mansion shaking his head thinking about his own life.

The mansion was located on downtown border. Many years in disarray had brought the heir some trouble with fixing it back to operational. Moreover, that night, running an auction, liquidating items of unknown value or background, dealing with so many strangers all at once could easily overwhelm any regular person.

However, this lucky descendant was anything but regular. Vikki is a dedicated and perseverant woman. She had run into many setbacks already with this auction and still got energy to be arguing with this slender man, the auctioneer.

"Ma'am, I apologize, but certain items weren't appraised to the minimum bid required. They don't even cover our premium."

"What do you mean? I thought I hired you gentlemen in order to liquidate all assets found in the house, followed by the house itself."

"I beg your pardon. Take a look at these items. A magic 8-ball? An ordinary pair of red cowboy shoes? A common pen?"

"I understand they aren't your common daily catalog material. Still, they're all part of the collection!"

"Unless they have any certification from a specialist, I'm afraid my hands are tied."

Vikki sighed. That night wasn't being very productive.

"Ma'am, excuse me. Where should we put these?" Said one of the auction assistants carrying a cart loaded with three wooden boxes with descriptions to peculiar simean figurines.

"Oh; Hmm.. These weren't appraised yet. Please, leave them in the back, I'll deal with them later." She turned back to the auctioneer realizing he left to the stage. Most people were already waiting in the improvised, but neatly decorated conference room, right next to the main hall. Before she could have him aside and finish the discussion, another assistant poked her softly.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. We got a problem at the entrance with our guest list. A couple is making a fuss about it and demanding to see the manager. I tried to reason with them, but they won't budge."

She went for a soft facepalm and responded: "Fine, let me check the front door, see what I can do. Could you please check the coffee break? I need the canapes ready after the first four items are sold. Don't forget to showcase the other items in that room."

"I'll make sure everything's ready, ma'am. Excuse me;� The assistant disappeared down the hall. She went for the main door.

"I'm sorry, but I don't happen to find your names on the list. That's why I asked for identification in first place. I'm just trying to help."

"Oh you gonna regret that, you hear me?" A fancy blond young woman gesticulated shaking her head vigorously. "I know people who knows people! Your company's cancelled already!" Her boyfriend knew better to stay quiet. He was used to be embarassed like that.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am! First of all, good evening. My name is Vikki, I'm supervising the auction. I understand you wanted to see me?"

"Yes! This horrible host states I'm off the list! Do you know who I am?"

"I'm so sorry, we have trouble with printing the list today, entirely our fault, please, come in!"

The slim young lady dressed in a sideboob revealing front-only flashy blue dress walked chin-up while passing through the assistant holding the Q-Cord. Her boyfriend in a dark grey texudo followed her right after getting a numbered paddle. Vikki and the receptionist exchanged looks, only to realize next in line was this casual dressed couple looking at them in the exact same way.

"Good evening, I'm sorry for that, it's been a colorful night so far;�

"We get it," said Tea holding her laugh with a grin face.

"I must say, you two might get looked down by guests if you're interested in joining the auction," Vikki said.

"We don't mind pests like that couple," answered Ace in a condescending tone. "Call me Ace and this is my girlfriend, Tea." Vikki handed them a paddle gesturing the receptionist to just ignore the guest list.

"Glad to meet you two! Follow me, please. I may show you something you could be interested along the way;� The couple casually stroded inside the main hall, following that gorgeus woman, dressed in a complete black tailleur, pen skirt, stockings, black heels and all. Her earrings jiggled with her steps, her improvised hair bun serving as reference among people coming and going through the collection display, wandering around. Most entrepreneurs, collectors, investors in general. Voices echoed in the corridor like a low buzz during sunday's morning before church services.

"I've been considering keeping the mansion," Vikki said, turning around to wait for those two.

"You should. I think the mansion suits you." Ace commented while checking up some items behind glass cases.

"Do I look that old?"

"Not old, classy."

Tea elbowed him hard, her face as red as tomatoes.

"Oh, thank you! Appearances can be deceiving. Actually, this mansion here is far from what I'm used to." Vikki continued to lead the way.

"Really? Because from looking at your collection you must come from a wealthy family." Tea noted avoiding falling behind. She was already regreting not changing at least her wardrobe, looking at so many fancy dresses, high heels and crystal decoration of the estate. On their way, more high appraised jewelry was displayed. Rare Sapphic earrings from last century, a misterious pendant encased in a glass box from the other side of the world, a pair of leather glove supposedly from Old West's era. These and many others already tagged "sold", but some yet to be presented.

"That wasn't in my plans to get all this overnight. I wasn't acquainted to my dead uncle. In fact, my life came to a halt so I could adress this. I'm in no position to complain, I mean, money is always welcome. But I do get that feeling like the girl on a sea shore realizing she've just hit jackpot with all those fossils. I'm yet to discover what they all are."

At the end of the tour through the collection in exhibition, she turned to them. "Well, I know this isn't much. I still have to go through more crates and have the items appraised before organizing a catalog for next auction," said her pointing to many large wooden boxes. "Fragile" and "Special handling" written in english and a couple more languages. Stamps from Iraq, Mali, Tasmania, Equator were on some standing out from the stack. "I'll leave you at the auction's door. If you happen to close a deal, I'll be happy to help you two with your acquisition."

From the next room, a smack on the stand with the gavel and another item was sold to an old man with docile featured face. He became the owner of a BDSM babydoll piece known to have been previously used by a black widow murderer, who became famous by her stunts seducing men. But that's another story...

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, before our coffee break, I'd like to present you one last item. This is our featured object from the Far East!"

A couple of helpers with gloves pushed a cart and lifted a stone box, lid opened and tilted so people could admire its content. A simple, yet well polished anklet, tagged from Bhutan, dated around third century AD. Suddenly, entire audience went from profound awe to deep silence.

The tall auctioneer in the expensive suit proceeded, after carefully reading the details and repositioning his glasses: "This rare item made of jade beads with details covered in gold is called the 'Anklet of Gunihalitva'. The Anklet was actually banned by the government from bhutanese soil after a sad incident occured soon after it's discovery near Ura's archaelogical site. According to local traditions, this item is cursed by the forbidden cult of Kulaprikun, but it is also the last piece of history about it." Tea yawned maybe too loud. Ace smiled agreeing with her.

The slim young lady from the scene at the door couldn't hold her anxiety and curiosity anymore: "Why is this item cursed? What incident?"

The auctioneer moved only his eyes from over his glasses: "After our dear missed patron of arts," and pointed to a big wall portrait of Vikki's former relative sitting with a penetrating stare and a cat in his lap, "diligently found its hidden location and lead the excavation that recovered it from its former resting place, this item supposedly spread a disease of some sort, causing many deaths and mass hysteria. However, we made sure that this item is free of any sort of germ."

Ace from the middle of the crowd asked "Is the Anklet evil then?" in a cynical way.

After cleaning his throat, he resumed his reading: "This item seems to represent the commitment to sexuality. Gunihalitva was a deity dedicated to obsession and lascivity. His cult originally intended to reach deeper spirituality," pausing to a subtle hint of disgust, "through practicing the most vivid, intense, last longing sexual intercourses they could. It was truly a one of a kind religious movement in history."

Now, demonstrating with other photos projected behind the auction block, he continued: "This item has many inscribings, some in sanskrit, some in other strange language. It refers to the cult everlasting commitment to their cause, even in the afterlife." The photos showed a magnified inscribings in each bead, some shots of the piece over a white surface and the certification of origin. After a pause he continued: "Without any more questions, I believe we may begin. The initial price for this wonderful unique piece is set to five thousand;�

Ace turned to Tea. "I know it's soon to say, but this might be the one I'm looking for. Small, hard to describe, easy to counterfeit. Not commonly seen on a black market, I believe."

Tea contemplated for a moment. "Do you think we can afford the price if it goes too high?"

Ace nodded. People were already bidding. One female voice stood up in the crowd. It was the blue dress girl, yet again provoked into having an exclusive item for herself. Her boyfriend wasn't very keen, but he was used to concede and spoil her. When Ace bid twenty five grand, most bidders backed from the competition. Except for her.

"Twenty-seven!" she yelled in a high-pitched fancy note.

"Thirty!"

"Thirty-three!"

The auctioneer was getting excited to see their back and forth. He discreetly loosened his tie a little while gasping for air and repeating the bids.

Tea recognized her and made an ugly face at that rich-bitch spoiled brat. "She think she's better than us, just because she got money?" She whispered to herself. She hugged ace and raised his paddle's hand, saying "Thirty-five thousand!" with powerful and piercing acute voice. Ace covered his ears on a reflex action.

The girl turned to her, despiteful, and raised her paddle again. "Thirty. Eight. Thousand!" One could clap between her pauses.

"Forty thousand!" Tea lost her good sense and started having reckless fun by now. Ace looked at her, eyes wide opened.

"Forty thousand!" The auctioneer completed. "Going once!"

"Forty five Thousand!" The boyfriend took the paddle from the girl after that.

"Fifty thousand!" - Tea screamed, people around laughed at the amusement.

"Going once! Going twice! Sold! To the loving couple for impressive fifty thousand! You two must really be into oriental collection;� Said the auctioneer trying to regain people's attention while everybody around cheered.

"Nice job. You burned down all money on the first item." said Ace in pessimism.

"Why do you care? The money isn't ours;�

"Problem is: I intended to check the others too. Until you decided to show off to that Stacy that is;�

"Whatever, we needed to use all those credit cards! That's what I did! Don't start grumbling now, we gotta go!"

They sought after Vikki, looking for a quick way to obtain their new acquisition. She wasn't far, but she was attending some call. A couple of minutes later and she pointed them upstairs, to an office room.

They anxiously stared at each other, worried about closing the deal. They whispered a little about their plans to tail out of there and pass the object on as soon as possible, when Vikki abruptly entered the office.

"Hello, again! I was informed you fell for the Anklet upfront, nice choice. Ace and; Tea, am i right?"

Tea went first: "Yes. Well, we really appreciate your attention and all, but we wanted that piece so we could leave. We liked the event very much, but we're in a short schedule;� Meanwhile, Vikki went for her chair, fixing her short pen skirt over her stocks. She unlocked her computer and continued. "I understand. However, we have some papers to go through, and the registration within the auction company;�

"Well, uh, we went for a higher price in order to avoid; Complications, yes?" Ace completed. "I know this might not be common practice, but we ask kindly that you 'facilitate' things to us, okay?"

Vikki looked at them dead in the eyes. She wasn't up for any trouble nor cutting corners. Still, she was going for more than she bargained for on that night. Pondering her options, she looked in her drawer.

"Hmm, I must say, you two strike me as a different kind of 'clientele'. You see, I do run a line of business that requires discretion. I'll ask my assistant to release the item to you, provided you can also pay full amount upfront and leave me a way to contact you guys, should the need arise;�

"We are. I'll leave you my number, just message me back. About the payment, we maybe need more than one transaction. You know, credit limit for the day and such." Ace explained.

"True. Safety always comes first. May I have your cards then?"

"I got some contactless cards. I think I can spare some four or five thousands on each." Tossing five credit cards on table.

Vikki was embarassed. Still, she took the first credit card, started the operation on her store's machine. Amex hit okay in no time. Visa and MasterCard ones took a little longer. She returned the cards without much but a bland smile.

"If you two could wait for a moment, I'll have the Anklet in no time." and left for the assistants. Ace got his hand over Tea's lap. She sent him a malicious smile. "Us two: up for no good, huh?" said Tea. "I hope you predicted credit card's transaction messaging services."

"Yeah. I got this app;� And showed the messages coming to his phone.

"Hehe, how did you do that, wolf?" Tea had this wolf thing going on with Ace.

"It is called: 4 chips in one phone. Most ignore, but I can have their phone chips if they're distracted long enough. That sucker earlier was so distracted I took his phone out too."

"What happened to it?"

"Dumped, of course."

Tea took his hand to her boob. It was so soft and warm, moreover, her nipple was pointy. Noticeable through her thin bra.

Vikki opened the door in a hush. Ace jumped and took his hand back. Vikki turned around after closing the doors, no expression, but hearing the sudden movement.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find better packing to it." showing the stone box in a cardbox wrapped in brown paper. The package was very carefully put together, though.

Ace took the box and it was heavier than one could expect. But it was also small, deceiving considering the stand's flashing lights and showcasing done earlier during the auction.

"I also included the certificate inside the package with my card, should you need anything else. I hope you enjoy your beautiful artifact!" She took them to the exit. Already on the street, both of them looked at each other. "We did it! We're rich!"

The couple went to Ace's rented apartment. The place had a bad history, situated close to the other side of the city main river, zone of unattractive neighborhoods, perfect place to small time robbers and misfits. They got in, Ace put the package over the counter, and soon enough they embraced each other.

Tea began: "Let me see it."

"Why?"

"I wanna check it out."

"What's the matter, if you touch, it loses value."

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you the head of the archaelogical department now?" Tea had a bad reputation with professors in general so she was used to compare them as an insult.

Ace sighed. "Whatever. I gotta check if that Vikki lady went through with it anyway;�

Tea took the package up and got impressed about its weight. Regaining balance, she tore apart the wrapping and the cardbox, opened the lid in a hush and picked up the Anklet of Gunihalitva by the strings, showing it like on a fishing trophy photo pose, mouth wide opened.

"Prettier up close, huh?" Said Ace, trying to bring her back to reality.

"It is per-fect! Can't we keep it?"

"Sure. Why don't invite some friends to look at it? Maybe your parents too. Tell you what;�

Tea went away with her thoughts and was messaging her friends over. Ace realized a moment too late, her friends' group was all aware of the Anklet's picture now.

"What the hell did you just do?" Ace took the phone from her hand.

"Having a blitz party of course! We gotta celebrate our first relic!"

"Idiot, this is evidence now. Don't you pay attention to anything I tell you? Anything we do as sidebusiness is private." He deleted the message, but he feared her friends would find that behavior suspectful.

"Great; Let them come over, then. I'd rather work my magic and make their phones disappear in front of them instead of those stupid friends of yours sharing photos of it around."

"You don't need to be like that, I trust them!" Tea started rubbing herself at Ace. She took her pants off and was at her toes kissing his cheek.

He smiled at those caresses and took her on his arms. She thought him to be so strong and wild doing so. He enjoyed her compact size, easy to toy around, and tossed her at bed. He then got paralyzed for a moment, losing his breath.

"Wh; What is that on your foot?"

"Doesn't it fit me well?" Tea provoked, full aware of her risks.

"I should have tossed you out of the window. Take that off. Now!" He pointed at the Anklet she was wearing. The item was surprisingly holding together after that stunt. In fact, its strings looked like white mummy hair, but stood strong as nylon fishing line. That was uncanny.

"Come on, let me be queen of the Far East for one night. This thing is strong, I took in my hands and it is better than any smartwatch or jewelry I've ever seen before."

"That's because you're used to garbage. Doesn't mean you can treat this like so. Do you think that lady back in the mansion is gonna give you another, should you break this during your little prank?"

"Oh. Is this prank not fooling with you around?" She bantered touching his groin with the same Anklet's foot. That felt; Different. Like, tantric message different. Such a small foot, so deeply holding his ballsack in a weird twisting move, embracing his cock enlarging mound with tiny toes' grasp. That was new for sure and also mesmerizing.

"What happened, wolf? Did I hit; a nerve?" Tea completed, with a heavy kick, toe deep thrusting, to his balls. The kick although in a short movement, got him bending over the bed. This time, he lost his breath and was fighting to get it back. Panting for quick recovery, he lowered his head, as someone in deep reverence.

"Oh I see; I mistreated you and your intelligence. The stupid little newbie. I can't know shit about streetsmarts and here you are. Prostrated before me. About time, actually. I was getting bored of waiting for this moment;� Tea, fast paced, enlaced his head on a leg lock that got the Anklet shoved under his nose. He stood straight with her over him, still not fully recovered of the pain. More than that he wasn't expecting that performance from her at all. Something was really up.

"What's with you? Is this; Kinky or; some new move you're pulling on me?" Ace said trying to get a good grab on her. She acted like a monkey on too much caffeine over him, constricting, blinding with her hair and at the same time kissing his forehead.

"You know me, I'm always looking for a new routine. You can always help me with that, but I can't just stand still watching you moving your ass all the time;�

Now she was going upside down on him, from his back. She hold her weight with her legs still firmly enlaced on his neck. He was forced to kiss the Anklet while she did a blowjob on him in such a stunt, he had his cock turned backwards, between his legs, stiff and folded. Her small mouth sucked it with some sack skin, trying to get one ball or the other trapped into her mouth at each suction.

He entered pure ecstasy. He was fighting for air, looking for the Anklet's integrity, feeling all the pain and sensitivity of his male parts, while warm and fuzzy from her cover in the back. He wanted to crawl for the bed, but she bent backwards bringing him straight again, like a bronco on a rodeo. He was to be tamed or face agony. She telegraphed her message loud and clear with a tender bite. He had to give in to her or face serious consequences between her teeth.

He delivered himself entirely to her. It wasn't long until she penetrated his anus with her hand, no lub but her juices, while biting softly his cock everytime he tightened, followed by his grunting protests. Annoyed by his reaction, she kicked her foot in his mouth and he got his mouth bitten by his own teeth. He tried to hold her back, but everytime the bites got harder. He used her other foot to point for the bed and he complied. A "plop" was heard and she said, amidst a deep moaning voice: "Good boy! Speak only when I say so!"

Fucked deeper and deeper, she went deep inside him, half an arm, and scratched slowly his prostate with her nails. With her other foot, she massaged his back of the head, while demanding: "Suck, you vile animal!" Still out of control, the mix of pain and pleasure started piling up over his mind. Sensory overload had him blindly obedient to her voice. He had her foot like a new pacifier, tasting salty and awful.

She then balanced her weight over him while he was on four over the bed, making what looked like a diabolical yoga position in the air. Her joints crackled like old twigs in the fire. He endured her foot putting weight over his chin from the inside of his mouth. The other hand still deep inside of him prolonged its fingers and spread deep down inside, making him howl under the pain and pleasure. She laughed maniacally. "Louder, my little cub, howl to me!" Tears went down his face, realizing he got that sex nightmare going worse than any high security prison he could ever end up in.

Thinks started to blur as the pleasure rushed down his system. He wasn't orgasming as he was used to. Instead, his cock enlarged more and more, as in an alergic reaction. She freed his mouth from her foot, spinning her body, however, while her arm was still inside him. From behind now, she had her teeth firmly down his abnormally enlarged cock. Its girth got larger than his own wrist. She dug her teeth firmly on it, as a vampire would, producing some blood in the process. Almost knockout from his senses, last thing he could envision was some evil eyes sucking his cum vigorously, like a calf would on its mother's udder. He passed out.

He fell from his bed the next day before dawn, soaked in sweat, his heart feeling like it was going to explode. He screamed for some time until he really woke up. Looking around, no sign of Tea. Her stuff was gone, along with the stone box, the Anklet and his keys. The car had been taken too.

He was feeling like he was drugged, but he had such drought he took right away six glasses of water. Pale white, he searched for any wound in his body. Sure enough, his cock was blue-ish dark and cold. He had several bruises and pain, but nothing he could actually recall.

He still had his phone, but instead of trying to call her, he entered her find-phone account and hoped for the best. He learned her password, should something like this happened. "What nonsense is this, actually? What is happening? What was all that last night?" He felt more abused than loved. He felt subdued to someone far stronger than a young lady. The phone returned with her location. That's it! She went to see her friends in the nightclub! He called an Uber, gathered what he could find and bolted for the door.

The line was already pretty long outside the nightclub, but Tea was VIP at the venue, since she always went there with her friends. She greeted the bodyguard who recognized her, got checked as usual, which means no touching, and went in.

Some of Tea's friends were happy to see her that quick. They didn't want to wait any longer to check the Anklet. Gabrielle, for example, was jealous of the new acquisition, although it wasn't much noticeable on Tea's leg when she walked in. She was more of a competitive girl and although she was relatively new to the group, she knew how to make an impression dancing on the floor. She enjoyed the male gaze so much she usually made it so she could get all the attention from other female friends. Tonight, since that was a last minute party, she was the only girl aside from Tea herself. More the reason for her to envy her.

The other friend attending was the inseparable Tea's nightclub wingman. A friendzoned young oriental guy called Kino. He was very shy and had that classic emo look. He was very much into Tea, but she soon enough friendzoned him, which he slowly get used to his new role. When both looked upon the relic they found it really stylish. Old, but gold, literally. When they learned about the price, they both exploded in laughs.

"It is true. We bought it in an auction."

"Tea, honestly, you don't get half that money even if you worked your ass around here every second we spend inside," said Gabrielle.

"Well; Could it be a gift?" Kino was always defending Tea.

"It was a present to myself. I always wanted something unique and special. I feel like I'm a celebrity from the Orient, waiting for her big break."

"You kinda look more oriental; Trust me on that."

"You actually look taller. And; Sorry, Tea, but you did put some pounds there; On the right places, of course." Gabrielle always insulted someone with a half-ass compliment. It made her feel like she looked less of a bitch.

"Am I," said Tea looking around her body. Indeed, she was different. She grew; larger. Even worse, she lost some of her favorite curves. Her skin looked thicker and even her voice sounded like she was having a cold.

"I; Feel different for sure. Last night I had the best sex with my boyfriend, but he was bitching around me using my new present, so I sneaked away while he was sleeping. I don't know how, honestly, as I remember someone screaming bloody murder in the middle of the night before leaving."

"Junkies are everywhere you guys live, you should crash my place next time." Kino commented.

"Well, I got my stuff so I might not come back anyway. I got you guys to spend the night with me!"

And so they got their things around a table on VIP area and stepped on the floor hard that night. Drinks were passing around from hand to hand and Tea took some sips as usual.

Some guys looked around and smiled to them. She answered back with a bigger one. She felt the heat of the floor increasing and pulled Kino aside.

"Hey, look what I got for you." Tea pointed to the smiling man. He looked back at her emo friend getting his body more and more contracted, his dancing more awkward and shy. He smiled back at him, with his bangs covering one eye.

"You should talk to him!"

"But; Tea; I'm not much into you fetching me guys."

"Come on. It's gonna be great. I agreed to be around helping you during parties! Give him a chance. So I can get his friend."

"Tea, it's like you're pimping me around the club."

"It's not like that, I'm helping my friend. Aren't we friends?"

Kino visibly were disappointed with how the friendship was going. He wasn't sure about being bi. But he wasn't standing up for himself when Tea abused him like that. So he went and talked to the man next to their corner of the room. Gabrielle saw this and commented:

"Really, Tea? Was that hard for you to get that guy going?"

"Shut up! First you call me fat and now you act like my boss; You're just like Ace. You all suck!"

Gabrielle was confused by that reaction, while Tea walked towards Kino. He was already kissing the man she pointed out, while his friend looked silently.

"Hey! So; your friend is into my friend! What about you?"

The man looked her up, she was a little smaller than him and her clothes looked a little tight in her.

"Why? Looking for someone? Someone into you?"

"I'm looking for a man and right now I don't see any."

The man got upset, and left his friend making out with Kino to take Tea to dance. He emptied his almost full bottle in front of her, put it aside, got her hand and went to the floor pulling her with noticeable harshness. Next to the two, Gabrielle was already performing her moves on some other guys from a football team. When she looked at Tea, she went from her pair to the Anklet several times with her eyes. Her mind was already at work; Meanwhile, the two were dancing to the music, body with body, shaking and rocking. The music sped up and the club lights got crazy. Images blinked before them like old movies' framerate. They were touching each other more and more. They sweat like hot steam.

Suddenly, the guy felt a hand over his pants, quick enough to unzip them and already pulling down; He tried to pull them back up, but she was kissing his cock intensely in the middle of the dancing clubbers, the sound already deafening and getting louder.

He felt his underpants down as well, his cock popping out, going direct in her mouth. She sucked him hard, with intensity, trying to replicate the sound's rythm. He was hostage of the situation. Some lights were revealing. So much so, Gabrielle and the rest of the team caught a glimpse of their act. She was outraged and started to cry out loud. The football team mistook that as their cue to gather around them. That made them more private, but now, a bunch of football players, mad with beer and from Gabrielle's working their excitement up, were getting as close as possible of the action. Tea made a hand gesture for them to join. Soon, some T-shirts went to the floor and the worked out bodies piled up next to her, trying to get her attention.

Gabrielle screamed on Tea's ear: "What the hell are you doing??"

"Taking over this place." Answered her in a very threatening tone.

"Go now and distract the DJ."

Gabrielle was in shock with the situation. She walked up the stage's stairs mechanically.

Kino saw the commotion after making out with his guy and got concerned Tea was passing out. Getting closer and realizing what was up, he screamed in terror. Tea pulled his hand over the first man's cock saying: "Don't let him cum, keep him hard!"

"W; What?"

"Handjob him. Now!"

He complied, more scaried by the second. Things were moving way too fast, she was already making out with one linebacker, while holding another two unknown cocks that showed around. Meanwhile, Kino worked the first guy taking care not to get him to cum. His lover was behind him, already rubbing his cock in his neck. Gabrielle pulled the DJ aside and kissed him hard. He got angered at that chaotic move.

Suddenly, something in Tea switched. She pulled several guys together and started a multi-kiss while rubbing her pussy in each one's cock, her pants already down on the floor. Then, she forced them to kneel and all of them kissed her pussy as well. Tongues competed to lick juices with a tasty, almost bittersweet flavor, but profound musky smell like something rotten was stuck the inside it. In the near darkness, nobody was really aware of what they were licking. Between flashes, some green eyes were looking down at them. A strong push send them falling back with a resounding "be gone!" They were so entranced that crawled away to other women around that were wondering if all that was some weird kinky show the house had hired for the night.

Tea proceeded to do the same with other men and women too. Some resisted, but others put their arms around each other as part of the crowd's euphoria. Soon enough, Tea got her taste around the whole house. Only Gabrielle and the DJ remained. Tea climbed the stage, helped by them. The music stopped. Some low chanting started. In the middle of the stage, Tea, Gabrielle and the DJ started a sex scene. The club crew was already involved and they let their jobs and joined them. Tea pointed at the stairs and, slowly and orderly, all people walked through the stage in line.

Men stopped, got fisted by Tea and pumped some cum into her mouth. Their cocks enlarged and gorged, pumping something filthy that could not be seen from the low light. Tea gulped everything, deeply concentrated. Women supported her doing that and proceeded to give hands to each men that donate that weird semen to the ritual. The music changed to some oriental tunes, chants from temples, weird words repeated in mantras.

The bodyguard from outside heard the ongoing near silence and got in to check on the club. The line outside was empty by now. He heard the chanting and sounds of moaning and kissing. He couldn't quite understand what was going on before getting jumped over by the football team. He fought well and put energy into resisting, but soon was overwhelmed. Brought to the middle of the room, he wiggled around and tried to shake free any limb to no avail. He was strong, but they were many. When he saw Tea's face he got a thread of hope.

"Tea, what all of you are doing here? Stop this! Let me go!"

"Sorry, buddy. You were always nice to me. But I need blood to wash away my meal." Her voice sounded even deeper, and she looked like she had an allergy going. Her skin got brownish like someone suffering a liver disease. She was totally naked since her clothes didn't fit anymore. Her eyes glowed green. Her new frenzied followers proceeded to tear the man apart, blood and guts were everywhere. She rolled over it, licked and squeezed some meat into her mouth. Her followers imitated her soon after and made love over it.

The gore scene wasn't to be uncovered until sunlight was out. First came Ace and after spotting the scene he almost throw up. The smell made his nostrils sting. There were some blood traces going for the door and into the streets. He checked his phone again. She was already gone, moved to somewhere out of town. Almost the exact time, he got a call from an unknown number. He thought it was her from a disposable cellphone, so he answered.

"Hi, Ace, are you okay? I needed to call you in behalf of your recent acquisition, the Anklet."

"Yes, yes; the Anklet;� said Ace about to hang up.

"Your operation got reversed. I wish to know why. Not all of it, just eight thousand. Could you get here so we can clear this up?"

The words "clear this up" made him come back to himself. Suddenly he realized this was her fault for selling something; Cursed.

"Look, I'm in the middle of something, can't I meet you somewhere else? Your Anklet really did a number on my girlfriend and right now things got pretty serious."

"What do you mean? How serious?"

"Deadly serious."

"Did she die?"

"I don't think so. But a man inside a nightclub did. I need your help."

"Call the police. Tell me where you are and I'll go meet you."

"I can't. She's gone with your relic and I'm pretty sure the police won't help me at all. I need you, I need to know what this thing has done to her."

"Come see me. I might have something that could help."

Vikki walked around the office. At the old manor, only a secretary and three assistants were working on the next week auction. The last one of three. The manor was off the table for good now. She couldn't get rid of it until she could guarantee what was hidden in it was safe to sell. She had an old book with her uncle's diary from his travels through the Far East.

On a section previously marked were annotations with her delicate curved writing. Some other history books specialized on himalayan cultures were over her desk. Her computer stacked several tabs of research on religious subjects. She spent nearly three hours reading over and over again, checking for anything that could make sense.

"What was taking that man so long?" She considered calling Ace again, but he was already at the door. After entering and climbing the stairs and seeing Vikki looking through the window, he opened the Office's door with energy.

"Hello again. I hope you can help, I can't explain what I've found. That man was ripped apart. From what I could gather, his guts were used into some ritual, everything evenly scattered throughout the floor and stage."

"Have you seen your girlfriend there?"

"No. She had left by the time I came. But;� Ace sighed. "I need you to check me. On private parts. Please, be professional."

Vikki was wearing a more casual blazer over a cream blouse. Her hair was loose and curved at the end of her haircut. Her high heels matched her blazer and her nails matched the blouse. Her makeup was soft and natural. She was embodying professionalism. She looked at him with a discredited face.

"What exactly you want me to check?"

"I'm telling you this because this is important. Don't. Panic."

Ace started to pull down his pants. Vikki instinctively turned around.

"I need you to see. It didn't recover fully yet and this is a lead."

"Oh, I know what is this leading to; Trust me."

"Vikki, do you really believe I'd talk to you about that butchery as a pickup line? Really? Come on, time is running out!"

Vikki swallowed her pride and turned around to him. She wasn't scared, afraid or embarassed. She looked insulted.

"I work with sex shops, I know what you got there pretty well. I'm just not used to consider myself unprofessional specially because some stranger pulled his pants down; Wait. What do you got there? Your cock is blue."

"That's what I meant, please take a look" Ace said thrusting his hips in the air showcasing his swollen blueish cock.

"Ugh; You got an infection I believe. You need to seek treatment."

"I will, but first, analyze it and tell me if that happened in that country, was it India? Where the Anklet came from?"

"Bhutan. Yes. Here's what I could gather: The Anklet was the last thing created by the cult of Gunihalitva before disappearing. According to legend, the Anklet was used by the high-priest during their characteristic sex ritual. The cult started growing, gaining more members, to the point whole villages joined their rituals into festivities similar to the bacchanals in Greece. The difference was their remarked taste for pleasure and pain."

"So; Is this yet another satanist group, Orient edition?"

"No. Satanists worship the fallen archangel seeking power. In this cult, however, they worshipped their living god during sex itself. The problem is, the best longest sex session you could have is limited by your physical capabilities. Once they're pushed far over human limitations, people start dying."

"I don't think the guy I found had such a good time," joked Ace. Vikki gave him a serious look back at the remark.

"Thing is: their god is the god of obsession too. He won't give in the time of his immortal life on Earth, not even if His followers have to die. So, the cult started a series of sacrifices in order to keep their God alive."

"They need to fuck in order to reach him and also feed him? What is this guy, a political party?"

"Ace, this is serious. The Anklet's incident matches every single detail about the legend from Bhutan's folklore, which retells about the cult's demise too."

"So, how they beat them the first time?"

"They killed and burned every single cultist, broke every statue, burned any scriptures. That's why the Anklet is believed to be cursed in first place. It carries on the cult's tradition on it's beads."

"I remember getting concerned that the Anklet would break apart from Tea using it during sex. In fact, that thing was strong as steel wiring. Maybe because it is supposed to be heavily used at any given time."

"Precisely. The legend still states the souls of those burned that day turned the Anklet's beads jade. They were originally small river pebbles. One peasant found it under the bodies pyre's ashes, delivered it to local guards who disposed of it deep down a pit inside a cave."

"I don't think we have one of those around. And I'm not willing to burn people yet. Isn't there a way to exorcise this cult out of people's minds?"

"There's actually a reason why they followed her in first place. During your sex act, your cock wasn't that size, I suppose."

Ace, embarassed, answered: "No;�

"She just wanted your semen in order to gain mass. To nurture herself, so to speak."

"Strange food choice should I say."

"That's because Gunihalitva only manifests during a sex ritual. She must have done something to you that corrupted your reproductive system, thus producing much more you usually have. So, she enlarged your cock and forced your groins to bulk some vile semen and dump it direct inside her."

"Hmm. Makes sense. I don't remember much of our sex, but I recall some sort of nightmare of an evil entity circling me inside a compound."

"Probably a vision. Once having intercourse with the god of obsession, he lets you see into his own mind for a short time."

"Was this god that evil entity I dreamt about? How anyone is supposed to hunt that thing down? We're gonna need the army, men in black, black ops;�

"I'm afraid we're on our own. Most of the collection was never registered anywhere my uncle's will or taxes and even worse, I believe there are more of these dangerous trinkets still here, inside the manor. My uncle's diary describes yours at least. It says: 'In order to deal with the Anklet specifically, the only way known to stop the god of lascivity is if he is tricked into giving the Anklet away during sex."

"I'm taking a wild guess here, but I believe the god of obsession is not easily tricked into doing so."

"The diary describes some weird flogging and wax burning to make him suffer in order to give it away. But; it didn't work and the posessed got beheaded and burned. On a bright side, people involved on the ritual were basically priests from local churches and temples. So, the ritual of exorcism must not come from religions of our time. It must be something else;�

"BDSM."

"What?"

"BDSM! You said you work with this and I'm; acquainted to it."

"Well; This religion seems to play by sex rules. So makes sense that their deity will respect only sex contextual roles. What do you intend to do?"

"Tea is a wonderful lover, very passive and caring. When that thing assumed control of her, she inverted her attitude completely. I think it is safe to assume this god naturally sees himself during sex as a dominant, the most dominant of all roles. If I can somehow subdue this god in bed;�

"Are you that good, Ace?"

"Don't get any funny ideas, Vikki. Besides, I won't be able to get to her in that situation. How am I going to deal with the cultists? I need help to bring them down, or I'll end up as that poor bastard in the club."

"The cult was totally underground originally, they won't show up anywhere close to the city. But they are still human. They have to sleep eventually after all their action."

"I'm still getting her signal, but her battery will be dead soon. I'll check it on map and prepare myself to get to her. Meanwhile, I'm gonna need someone to help me deal with the people afterwards."

"I may know someone, a specialist in the occult. It is worth a try. Give me the adress and I'll meet you soon after with my assistants. If anything, this is also their job now;�

"You should pay an extra to these guys, honestly. I'll need to borrow a car if you happen to have one to spare," said Ace while checking Vikki's computer for the adress indicated by Tea's position. He gave her the directions to Tea's position and she gave him the keys to her uncle's car.

"Please, take care."

"I will, thanks."

"I meant the car, as well." She smirked at him.

After nodding, he bolted out of the door. Workers passing by wondered what all the fuss was about, without knowing they would get involved soon enough. He went for a Pontiac '73 convertible and started the engine. The muscle car roared out loud, with a few exhaust explosions. It was old but still a classic. He drove back to his apartment.

He took a shower and checked his cock. Things were still bad. No sign of relief or improvement. He changed his clothes, took some pills for the pain and swelling, and took a nap. He was preparing himself to a five hour drive. Some time later, he got up, took his jacket and a pack of cigarettes. Inside the wall through a socket, he retrieved his gun reserved for situations as dire as this one. It is time to put an end to all this.

The place used to be an abandoned compound used for religious events. Since the church wasn't able to pay its upkeep, they moved on and the place became an expo. The city had bigger, better ones already open. Turns out the place soon became abandoned and lots of creeps used to gather there, most were deranged individuals.

Tea subdued them to her will. She was much bigger now, the size of a morbidly obese person. She was much taller too, one foot above Ace. In the dark she looked black, but on a closer look, her skin was the collor of peanut butter. She was fast for her size too. Her sex got more difficult, but she have her feeding male acolytes generally over her giving their juices to her regularly and growing thinner in return. Her women scouted the area, always attracting more and more creeps. Murderers, robbers, bums. Anybody attracted by any female was ambushed by them and dragged to the cult.

The compound now had most of its stands and tables smashed and scattered. Some rubble was littering the space. Yet, the whole cult gathered over one of the corners like rats piling up inside the nest. They slept mostly naked, giving cover and bodyheat to their god in the middle and had an uneven sleep together. Some moved outside, some back inside.

Ace parked the Pontiac behind some trees. The afternoon was coming to an end already. He walked fast, always close to streetwalls. He was pondering what he was doing. Was he ready to drop her? Kill her if needed? Would have the guts to kill his own girlfriend just to end this? Or should he go ahead with his BDSM plan and try to submit a god?

First, he needed to deal with his/her minions; A couple of women walked around the sidewalk naked, shaking their bodies like in a strip club. He looked around from behind a bush and realized some men hidden nearby watching carefully. He wasn't sure yet what were they intent. A police car passed by and halted soon after. They reared up and parked in front of those women.

"Damn, this is gonna be bad." Ace said while the police officers talked to their radio and left the car. They approached the women smiling and dancing erotic moves towards them. Their genitals and nipples were out. One of the officers said something which the women giggled. Their hair indicated they were homeless, but they acted like they were on a strip club presenting very much legal performances. One of the officers sacked a gun and pointed to some bushes. Suddenly, like a zombie outbreak, several men and women went screaming and poured over them, including the dancers. Some shots were heard, bodies went to the ground. Soon they were badly bashed and knocked out cold. They took the guns, the bodies of their fallen fellows and went back into hiding.

Ace knew him couldn't do much from his position. Instead, he waited. Three more cars pulled over and did almost the same procedure. He predicted a chopper coming soon enough, but they would take some time to gather around the police force and make a proper perimeter through the place. This was his time limit. While the cops fired at will at those people, he went further down the road in order to infiltrate the compound. Going from some abandoned house yards, parking lots and some wasteland. Once inside the compound's yard, he spotted a couple of lovers making sex. Most looked fragile and sick, not properly hydrated or eating at all for the entire day.

He took a piece of broken pipe and walked near them. His steps were audible due dry leaves on the ground. He didn't get close enough and those lovers already had spotted him with evil expressions and diabolical faces. He winded up the pipe and awaited their lunge. The sound of their screaming scared some birds from trees. Ace had them battered down in no time, evading some enraged scratches, but still taking some punches and kicks.

He approached the main door. Inside, he heard footsteps over the trash. Some blood was around. The wind caught up and he saw the sun setting behind the walls of the now collapsed roof. Ace entered the building through gates of steel bars. He traversed a long crossing corridor leading to the sides of the building and went inside the main hall. A deafening sound came from behind, the gates had been closed on a violent blow.

Darkness crept inside the hall and left Ace barely seeing anything. More sick people jumped from behind a table and got over Ace, who was barely holding bites with his pipe. With his knee he catapulted his assailant behind and rolled to face another dirty woman. She grabbed his leg and scratched his belly. He jabbed the pipe into the woman's face, finishing with a welting right on her back. She collapsed either to pain or exhaustion. The first one jumped over his back and started scratching his face. He threw himself backwards against a metal shelf with some beams over it. The impact made some fall over the creep and knock him over, followed by Ace's pipe well put to his face. He pushed on, determined to find his girlfriend.

There from an access, a shadow leaned over staring at him. He shouted Tea's name to no response. The shadow went back and from there poured dozens of people screaming and yelling profanities. He drew his gun and quick fired at some closer runners. He quickly climbed the shelves and the wall, trying to skip the room or at least get a higher ground. It didn't went well. One of the mad men got him by his ankle and he falled over to another corridor over his left arm, the pipe tipping backwards to the first room.

The shadow was there, towering over him. Cleaning his eyes he could see Tea's face, now bloated and disformed. Behind her feet lied his gun. Her eyes were two shining green jewels. Her smile was fetid and mucky. He concentrated for a moment and imagined her before all this. "Tea, I know you're in there. I need you. I came back to see you."

Tea dragged him by his leg in silence to a corner. She laid over her back and pushed him by the head towards her cunt. He held back and told her "no, not like this. You remember how our love was. How we used to play each other. Like partners right?"

She got upset. pulled him over her and rolled, getting her weight over him. "No; Please," said him in a muffled voice. The other creeps were more interested with the ongoing raid on the streets. Most got shot but some were still around. Most cops got killed too, others simply ran away. By this time, a van got nearby and it was honking non-stop. All creatures including Tea got up alerted. Ace took a deep breath. Tea was about to leave, but he got over her shoulder. She shook him hard but he wouldn't budge.

"I'm not giving up on you, we're gonna settle this right now," said him taking out his belt with the other hand. He passed it under her large quadruple chin. Soon enough he was riding her hard and suffocating her. She let a horrendous wailing and started running with tremendous energy. He forced all his weight backwards making her tilt and lose balance. She fell to the ground over one of his legs, but he endured the pain. He pulled one arm at full strength, bringing the belt as a leash around her neck and with other hand, he went for the gun. However, he looked at her suffocating and, although devilish, he could still hear her saying "please, heelp meee;� He changed his mind and went for her enormous ass and began probing her. Her blobbing flesh looked oily and had fluids pouring over, not to mention the smell.

After his hand penetrated her, she got paralyzed for a moment. "Feel that? Are you new to anal? Should I teach you how to behave, them?" He felt some shivering over his arm. "Oh; You're a virgin. That's good news." And probed her further, hand full in. "I want you to relax, feel like you belong to me. The more you fight, the more it will hurt." She shook a little, but instead of resisting, she opened way to his arm. "I think you're starting to like it, aren't you?" Some of the fanatics came back and were watching from behind the wall.

"You like audience don't you? Are you ready to show to the world how much bliss you can get from your anal?" She tried to turn her face, but he punched her head back into position. "Did I say you could turn? Did I?" She shook her head. "Right. You're under my control now. And I do whatever I want." With a quick motion, he let the belt go and penetrated her cunt with the other hand. She tried to close her legs, but he grasped hard her guts from inside her. He then pumped both hands at same time whispering belittling things about her, but now adressing her as the god. "Ready to do all my bidding? After our sex you'll never be the same and will never feel the same again;� He worked up Gunihalitva's mind and got his hands literally dirty. He heard people coming in from the main gate. He could see Vikki's face among them in pure disbelief.

"Keep going, I'll check on other people. Many are probably dead, we're trying to help the injured; Police will take some time to get here."

Ace nodded from the ground and carried along the horrid sex performance on Tea's body. He spread his fingers as much as he could and tried to bring his hands together while inside her, always massaging her insides. She rolled and squirmed while in intense euphoria. After some exhaustive arm fucking, she came and moaned into a demonic voice so loud it shook the ground for some seconds, but pass out right after.

People collapsed all around them from their fervor sex marathon they had. Many didn't eat or drink for more than 24 hours. Ace took their hands back, both soaking wet from what looked like sewage. "Be gone now. I'm sick of you and your lascivity. You're nothing to me anymore," screamed Ace at Tea. "Take off the Anklet and go, never to come back!"

Slowly, she moved and tried to look up at him. Her eyes were gradually losing color, coming down to dark hazel again. She could crawl to him and embraced him the way he knew so well. Both started laughing among tears, her voice slowly coming to higher notes.

"You did it, Ace! She was exorcised!" Vikki said some time after hearing the ungodly orgasm and coming check on them. "Now quickly, take off her Anklet before it can come back!"

Ace went for her fat leg looking for the jewelry. It wasn't there. It wasn't at all there, not even markings from a wider huge ankle. Tea started throwing up what looked like guts and some filthy liquid.

"Oh God, I feel like I was brought back from the grave. It tastes of rotten teeth. What happened to me?"

"You wouldn't believe. Do you remember anything from the last forty-eight hours?" said Ace.

"Not much. It was all like a terrible nightmare, but it seems I brought some of this nightmare inside me;�

"We need the Anklet, Tea! Come on, that thing might come back and many people already died!"

"I don't know, okay? Look at me, I can't get myself up;�

Vikki showed some clothes to her, all 2x. She wore all of them with her help. Ace was looking around the place trying to find it.

"Forget it, Ace. Somebody probably took it already. We won't find anything else in here." Vikki concluded after examining Tea's ankle.

"Will I stay like this for now on?"

"I don't know, Tea; But I must say something. I couldn't do it if I didn't love you. It was by far the most horrendous act of love I could perform and yet I made it happen because I knew you were there somewhere. I'm by your side, no matter what, okay? I'm sorry you went through all this."

"It's not your fault. I've never felt so powerful before when I put that thing on. I experienced living as an animal, but it was like being a queen bee, everyone ready to give their lives for me. It messes with your head."

"We'll find a way get you back to normal, somehow, I promise. I'm sick too and medicine didn't work out for me either. We need to find that Anklet!"

Most bodies were left there, but the heroes got back in the van with other now freed people. Vikki's hired help gave a hand in transporting and dressing them. It was hard to explain to them what happened, but they were docile enough so they could carry them out of that place. Many were dehydrated and starving. They all passed as survivors of a plane crash at the local hospital, although they stated they couldn't give the exact location of the disaster. Tea and Ace followed the van back to the mansion in Vikki's uncle's Pontiac. Once they reached Vikki's estate, Tea stayed in one of the guest's room upstairs, sleeping. Ace talked to Vikki while both watched the streets at night outside the window.

"Look, you two; I should have double checked the things I was selling. I'm not sure what to expect from them now. I'm deeply sorry."

"You couldn't have known, Vikki. None of us could."

"Still, I feel like owning you a big one. So; Keep the car, okay? Please, you two, stay here until you're fully recovered. I'm not sure the hospital can help you guys and we need to plan our next move."

"What about the police?"

"Haven't heard from them on the news yet."

The police indeed came back. When they spotted all those corpses including their colleagues and two abandoned patrol cars, they took a long time investigating. They concluded eventually that those people were gathered there due to a human trafficking operation going wrong and the escapees started attacking anyone in order to survive. Some were indeed missing for some time, and others were reported missing since the butchery back in the nightclub. No more leads turned the case cold. End of story.

Gabrielle and Kino weren't between the bodies nor the survivors. So wasn't the Anklet of Gunihalitva.

To be continued, in the series, Amorous Goods; a collaborative storyline for Literotica