Portmanteau – A New York State of Mind: Part 3
The Long and Winding Road: Arriving at Honesty.
How Grant found lasting love with Beth.
Based on a post by Wendy Trilby, in 3 parts. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

Hey Grant, since we're telling some stories, let’s play a game. An icebreaker. We do this at conferences: two truths and a lie. We tell two true facts and one lie. Whoever guesses the most correctly is the winner."
"What do we win, Beth?" Grant asked.
Beth looked around. "Underwear," she whispered flatly.
"Underwear? Like one of us has to buy the other underwear?"
"Not buy, just take off what you have and surrender to the other. You win; I give you my intimates. I win; you give me your underwear. You are wearing underwear, right?"
"Yes, I am."
"Then it's agreed. Gotta have high stakes or the game has no risk.
"You bet underwear at conferences?" Grant queried.
"No, but we should," she shot back. "I'll go first. One of these things is a lie. My husband asked to be buried with his baseball card collection. Instead, when he died, I sold it for $125,000."
Grant was intrigued. "Why did he”
Beth put up a finger to stop him. "No questions. Two more. I've never had anal sex."
Grant swallowed hard as the conversation had just taken an unexpected turn, but that was always a thing with Beth.
"And number three, I like to swallow at the end of a blow job. Absolutely love it."
Grant's head was swimming as he stammered to reply, "I did not expect this game to go there."
"Makes it more fun if you throw in some sex stuff," Beth said, holding a poker face. "People always try to imagine other people's sex lives, so when you put it on the table in a game like this, it confuses. Your turn."
"Let's see," Grant thought for a beat. "One, I am unemployed. Two, I had sex with my college freshman roommate's mom."
Beth's eyes lit up, "Barry Weckenstein's mom?"
"And three, Melody and my secretary offered me three-way. I declined."
"I'll guess first," Beth stated. "You're wearing a $1,000 watch and dressed in Brooks Brothers; I don't think you're unemployed. The college roommate mom thing? When? Where? So many moving parts to the story. I would say it's a lie. However, that means you are unemployed, which you are not."
"The three-way? I can in no way believe you turned it down. No guy turns down a three-way, especially when his wife offers and participates, and the third is a female. The secretary was a woman, right?"
Grant nodded affirmatively.
"Oh boy. Okay, the Unemployment and the roommate's mom thing are true."
"Final answer?" Grant asked.
Beth nodded.
"So close. The three-way offer was true. I passed. Melody was the type to use sex as a weapon. I didn't want to give her something for her arsenal, although I still have some regrets, but no, no three-way. Also, I really am unemployed."
"So, you banged your roommate's mom?" Beth sought clarification. "You had sex with Barry Weckenstein's mother?"
"Yes, she showed up in my dorm room, and it was this crazy Mrs. Robinson thing. The story gets even crazier. I'll need a few more drinks before I can retell it."
"Can't believe I got one wrong," Beth declared. "Must be the cocktails. Your turn."
"Okay," Grant replied. "Baseball card thing, false. You're a rule follower. You buried the cards with Ted. This means you never had anal, and you like to swallow."
Beth looked at Grant and smiled. "You're good, right on all three counts. Yeah, I buried the asshole with his cards. What kind of schmuck takes his wife's inheritance to the grave with him? As for anal, Ted had many issues when it came to thinking outside the box, literally. And yes, I like to swallow. Something about overpowering a man and making him finish on my terms. It's a power thing, I guess. I think I'm addicted to controlling big dick energy. Does it make me a bitch?"
"No," Grant replied, "it does make you the boss."
Beth got up. "I gotta pee so bad. Be right back. Order me a vodka tonic."
Grant recounted the conversation as he counted the many glasses on the table. The waiter cleared the empties, and Grant placed another order, then looked at his watch. Beth returned and slid into the booth right next to Grant. In her hand was a pink cloth which she slipped into his jacket pocket.
"My best Fleur du Mal thong; I'll want it back when you are done with it."
"Done with it?" he asked.
"From what I know of men, you put a pair of used underthings in a man's pocket; he's going to want to sniff them. It's a primal urge, a caveman thing. Some guys want to wear them. You do you”
"We've got a problem," Grant interrupted, "your last train is in about 20 minutes, and we're at least 25 minutes from the station."
Beth pulled out her phone and checked the time. "Damn. Well, no big deal. I'll get a room and take the morning train." She began to work the hotel apps on her phone.
"I'll get you a room," Grant responded. "This was my date, and I'm the one who lost track of time."
"Very sweet. However, unless you were lying about being unemployed, I'll take care of it. And, this dinner too."
"I didn't lie. I don't have a job because I sold my company two weeks ago. Eastern Corrugated," he said sheepishly.
Beth looked at him, somewhat lost.
"We make boxes," Grant announced with pride.
"Oh, sounds nice," she kindly replied.
"We make a lot of boxes. Boxes for a big company which likes to use a lot of boxes. You've seen these boxes. They all have smiles on them. Millions of them. You've probably got five or six in your recycle bin right now. The deal closed, I got my check, and I'm officially unemployed; for life."
Beth looked at Grant with a genuine smile. "Retired at 46 years old. Not exactly how most people define unemployed," she said as she punched buttons on her phone. "Luxury suite at the Plaza. 28th floor. Could only get a courtyard view. You're paying boxboy. Also, I think you owe me your underwear because the unemployed thing was a stretch."
Grant reached into his pocket and fondled the thin thong only to find it damp. Rubbing his thumb over the crotch, he had to resist the temptation to pull out the thong and take a deep inhale of her scent. Damn, she was so right about everything, he thought.
Outside, a thunderstorm was raging. Running into a cab, the two were soaked from the short sprint through the rain.
"The Plaza Hotel," Grant said to the Cabby. Looking over at Beth, she was soaked from the downpour. Her top clung to the curves of her tits, revealing more than she had intended for this date.
"Had a lot of fun today," Beth said with a smile. "Not sure why we took so long to reconnect."
"When Melody left me, I put myself deeper into work. Thought maybe I could hide there."
"No dates?" Beth queried.
"A few, nothing exceptional. Mostly blind dates set up by well-intentioned friends. No spark. No love songs."
"Love songs? You write love songs about your dates?" Beth asked with surprise.
"No, I hear love songs in my head. If I'm falling for someone, my brain is like a DJ who finds a love song like a soundtrack to my life."
"So, how many songs are on this playlist?"
"Just two. For Melody, the song was Let's Stay Together by Al Green."
"Didn't hold up too well, did it?" Beth added with a little dig.
"Apparently, the DJ in my brain likes to live in the moment only."
"The other one?" Beth asked.
"Well, Mrs. Weckenstein told me not to fall in love with her; so naturally, I did. Her song was Wicked Game."
"And the DJ in your brain somehow didn't select Mrs. Robinson? Total missed opportunity," Beth said with a laugh.
A flash of lightning lit up the car then, just as quickly, everything outside went dark. Beth hunkered against Grant for safety.
"Don't worry, I got you," Grant said, comforting her.
"Blackout," said the Cabby, "gonna slow us. Traffic lights will be out."
Beth looked out at the dark city, which was occasionally lit up by a flash of lightning. Grant was looking at Beth, still close to him, and thinking of how often their paths crossed, but life always got in the way.
The cab made good time despite chaotic late-night traffic due to the power outage.
The lights at the Plaza Hotel were still out as they exited the vehicle. Grant took Beth's hand and guided her through the hotel entrance and into the darkened lobby.
Then, as if by a miracle, the lights came on to the cheers of the guests and hotel workers.
"I'll see you to your room and should still have time to catch the train," Grant said.
Ahead the elevator doors were closing. Grant rushed to put a hand inside, and the doors reopened. They entered to find two people, a handsome young man and a stunning exotic young woman with dark hair and the eyes of a Persian princess. Both were in their mid-twenties, wearing hotel bathrobes and holding shopping bags with their clothes.
"Twenty-eighth floor," Beth stated.
"Already pressed. That's our floor," the young woman remarked.
The air inside the elevator was hot and sweaty. Beth inhaled deeply. A distinct smell of something familiar was hidden behind the floral and balsamic aroma of sandalwood.
Grant and the young man kept their gaze on the floor indicator, each seeming uncomfortable sharing an elevator with strangers.
Beth looked at the exotic woman. "Come here often?" she asked with a wry approving smile.
"Whenever I can get off," the young woman aptly replied with a slight wink of her eye.
I see what you did there, Beth thought.
"Couple's massage?" Beth said aloud.
The young woman nodded in the affirmative.
"Grant, I am so getting a massage tomorrow. It's going on your tab," she said.
The lingering aroma of massage oil and the moist heat of the elevator were two of the three clues letting Beth know what had been going on before they entered.
"Make sure they use the German sandalwood, feels like bliss," added the young woman.
The third clue was a massage oil outline of a naked woman's back and ass on the mirrored elevator wall directly behind her.
"I can see," Beth said with an approving smile.
The young woman noticed Beth's gaze and turned to look at the wall, noticed her massage oil body imprint, then turned back to Beth and gave her a subtle pleased smile showing pride in her impromptu wall art.
The doors opened on the 28th floor. Grant pulled Beth in one direction while the robe-clad young man pulled the exotic girl the other way. As the two women exited, their arms brushed against each other, creating a brief skin-to-skin moment. Each woman looked at the other as the skin on their arms goose-bumped.
The moment was brief and then done as Grant guided Beth away.
"Do you think they were," Grant started.
"Yeah, Grant, they were fucking in there," Beth whispered, watching the younger couple walk away.
They arrived at her room and Beth leaned back against the door. Whatever thoughts were in her head, they were betrayed by her nipples becoming plumping from flat to pert. Even the thickest bra would not have helped as they swelled, and since she had chosen not to wear one, the message her body was sending was clear.
Grant found himself staring and was unaware as Beth reached into his pocket, grabbed her gifted panties, then moved in close to Grant and put the moist garment to his nose. Closing his eyes, Grant inhaled her musk, flooding his olfactory senses with its rich deep scent of butterscotch and dried wildflowers. Instantly his hormones raced to create a reaction.
Using her phone, Beth keyed the door open. Grant hesitated, ready to do the gentleman thing and see her safely inside and leave. Beth looked at Grant long and hard, then tugged him inside.
"You think maybe you want to catch the morning train instead?"
Grant nodded the affirmative, the door opened, and they entered.
For a last-minute reservation, the room was impressive. The suite was large, with huge windows looking at the hotel's inner atrium. While it wasn't a park view, it did allow for views of other rooms across the courtyard.
Grant cupped Beth's face in his hands and reached in for a gentle, passionate kiss. She responded by melting into him as their kiss became more profound.
Finally, after all these years, she thought as they fell to the couch. Wrapping arms around each other, they remained stalled at the kissing stage as if catching up on years of a missed emotional connection.
Beth slid her hand under Grant's shirt and then unbuttoned it, revealing his well-toned body, the benefits of working out almost every day since college. As he paused to remove his shirt, Beth moved to the window to close the curtains.
Grant approached from behind, pressing himself against her ass as he shared the courtyard view. She breathed deeply, bent forward, and pushed against his swelling crotch. Receiving her physical reply, Grant pushed harder, pressing Beth against the window. She wondered about his next move.
Perhaps he would turn her to him. Maybe undo her top to reveal her tits. He did neither. Instead, he hiked up her dress revealing her bare ass, dropped to his knees, placed his face between her ass cheeks, and went to work on her from behind with his tongue.
Thank you, Mrs. Weckenstein, she thought as her body shook.
Beth widened her stance to support herself as she breathed deeply. Grant's tongue started on her perineum. Gently he probed the space between her vulva and her clenched rosebud. Inhaling her scent, he worked deeper while looking for any physical clues to back off.
None came. On the contrary, Beth widened her stance, giving Grant space to explore. The taste of her juices was a mixture of musk and sweetness, and soon she was awash in a mutually created wetness, soaking Grant's face as he pressed on. Moving his attention from her vagina, Grant proceeded north until his tongue was swirling around her clenched rosebud. Then sharpening the tip of his tongue, he poked it into her puckered tight ring.
Beth gasped, and a small flow of glistening juices trickled from her, landing on his chin. Easing back and relaxing her muscles, she shook with pleasure as Grant probed her flank with his tongue, causing her body to press into the glass.
She opened her eyes to see a young couple in the hotel room window directly across the courtyard. The woman was pressed against the window and the man behind her moved in sync with Grant. For a moment, Beth thought it was just a reflection of her and Grant, but as she focused, she could see it was the couple from the elevator.
"Those people” Beth paused as she groaned, "from the elevator, they're," she paused again as she fought through another pleasure wave, "-watching us."
Grant rose from behind her, his face dripping. Her dress fell back, and he turned her toward him so their profiles were to the window.
Across the courtyard, the young couple did the same.
Grant pulled the top of her dress down around her waist revealing her small tits with surprisingly large dark areolas and large, dark, firmly erect nipples.
"Taste yourself," he demanded, and she pulled his face to hers as she offered deep kisses while also licking the glistening love remains off his face. The taste of her own juices was an aphrodisiac. She had, on occasion, taken a sniff of her panties after a workout and gotten a little rush from her own natural essence, but this was something different, something with a touch of taboo and deeply intoxicating.
Turning Beth back to the window, Grant stood behind her so he could see out the glass, keeping her pressed against his body by holding her tight with his right arm. With his left, he pulled her dress up again to reveal her trimmed bush to the two young voyeurs across the courtyard, took two fingers, and slid them into her.
Beth reacted by bending her knees and sliding herself down onto his digits while gasping. Beth and Grant kept their focus on the young couple acknowledging their presence and participation in the moment.
The young couple did more than watch, they were mirroring their every move. The young man inserted fingers in his date the same way Grant was masturbating Beth.
After a few minutes, Beth noticed the young man had dropped his robe and then took the young woman's robe off as well. Beth felt a tingle of excitement between her legs as the young woman placed her hands on the windowsill, spread her legs, and let her man enter her from behind. All the while, she kept her gaze locked on Beth.
"Looks like it's their turn," Beth whispered and dropped her dress to the floor, leaving herself fully nude. She bent forward, put her hands on the windowsill, and spread her legs.
Grant was also taking a cue from the young couple and completely disrobed. With his erect thickness pulsing, he approached Beth from behind, entering her quickly and causing her knees to buckle.
Beth pushed back with her ass to help Grant's cock get max penetration while her eyes were on the exotic young woman.
Grant could feel a swirl in his core which always preceded his orgasms. Beth felt it too. Pulling away, she gracefully ejected Grant from her moist valley.
Confused about the abrupt end of their connection, Grant took his cock in hand and was about to reinsert.
"I think she just wants me," Beth whispered.
Across the courtyard, the young woman stood in the window massaging her tits, then fingering herself with one, then two, then three fingers, her eyes locked on Beth.
Beth followed suit. With three fingers in her cunt, she and the exotic girl enjoyed a mutual masturbation session. The girl would pause to lick her fingers and taste her own pleasures then Beth would do the same.
Grant was both turned on and equally amazed this was happening. He stroked his cock gently, not wanting to cum. Beth could see the handsome young man behind the other girl was doing the same.
The two women began to increase the speed of their hand play, working their clits until they were engorged. Beth could feel the orgasm coming as she bucked forward, then extended it by continuing to gently probe herself as the euphoric moment passed. Across the way, the young woman had just experienced the same sensation.
Both women continued to look gaze at the other with a post-orgasmic calm. The exotic girl blew Beth a kiss, who mimed catching it in her hand. Both women turned away from their respective windows toward their men.
A relaxed Beth turned to see Grant stroking his cock gently, having enjoyed her remote sexual tryst almost to the point of cumming.
Despite the post-orgasmic endorphins kicking in, Beth was still charged up enough to get what she really wanted, which was Grant inside her until they climaxed together. She pushed him slightly, and he fell back on the bed.
Beth did a stalking wildcat crawl over his body until her tits were inches from his lips.
Grant eyed her beckoning tits with desire and tried to rise to put his mouth around them. Beth pulled back slightly.
"They're kinda regular," she said, "really sensitive. I once had an orgasm just from nipple play. My college psych professor touched and licked them while he stroked himself. I offered to do the hand part. I guess it wasn't part of his game. Maybe because it was tits only, I came hard. He then finished all over my chest and asked to keep my bra. Offered me an A in exchange. I took it."
"Sometimes you talk too much," Grand said kiddingly.
Beth giggled as she lowered her firm tits to the point Grant could work them with his tongue.
"I've always been self-conscious about my areolas. I was even going to get them reduced. Ted never paid attention to my chest. Claimed he liked tits but never spent quality time."
Crawling further up his body, she sat astride his chest so her glistening slit was now inches from his face. A thin veil of pubic hair topped her mons and formed a point just above her clit. Her cunt lips opened and closed as she breathed, beckoning him closer.
Putting his hands on her ass, he pulled her well-groomed mons closer to his mouth.
"Hope you were not expecting a clean shave. I don't do hairless stuff," Beth said. "I don't want to look like a 12-year-old."
Grant sank his face into her coiffed vagina and set to work. She was still soaked in juices from their first foray.
As Grant's tongue creased the wet gap he could once again taste her salty sweetness. Her clitoris was large and engorged, protruding from the top of her quivering opening.
Grant gently pushed Beth off his chest to her back, then rolled over atop her and buried his face between her legs.
Working her magic button with his mouth, Grant slipped his index and middle two fingers into her intimate moist folds, then separated his fingers as if making a peace sign. The walls of her cunt tried to resist but soon gave in to the pressure. His hands pressed harder to heart of her pleasure, and with his free hand, he slipped a finger into her mouth, letting her suck and moisten it, then moved it to her anus and pressed.
Her sphincter muscles clenched and then released, allowing easy finger entry. Grant pushed slowly into her ass to the first knuckle causing her to gasp. Tongue to her pulsing bud, right hand working the walls of her front entry and left hand massaging her rear entrance, he found the perfect rhythm as her body reacted. At first, it was a small cry, then a deep moan.
Her hips thrust and her orgasm swept her body with relentless force. Her cunt tightened as her breath grew short, and her tight rear hole quivered and pulsated uncontrollably. Grant gently removed his finger as she rode the wave with a low deep moan. Her body went limp, and her orgasm continued for what felt like hours. Then they both rested as she tried to catch her breath.
"It's been nearly 25 years since I've felt like that," she purred.
Grant was confused, "You've never had--?"
"--Oh, I've had orgasms, but mostly self-created. Toys, fingers, and a good fantasy. Ted would cum first, then grab me a vibrator and just watch me finish up. He was not good at this and was not interested in improving."
Beth moved up next to Grant's face. "When you poked your finger in my ass, I thought I would pass out. You would think just once, he would have tried going around back. God knows he had plenty of strange porn on his computer when he died."
Grant felt unsure of what to think or say. The reveal of a sex life unfulfilled wasn't expected. His next move had to be the right one.
She rolled over and placed her hand on his pants stroking his still-rigid cock.
"Nope," he replied, "I want to cum inside you and feel you cum again."
"I'm done. Twice now. You saw it, and you felt it. I didn't fake it," Beth said defiantly.
"The night is young. So, here's what we are going to do; "
The double bathroom doors opened to reveal a huge jacuzzi tub surrounded by mirrors.
"We get in and soak, Grant explained as he ran the warm water. When you are ready, I have some things I want to try; I think you'll like them."
"Things?" Do you mean like earlier? Nice opening move. Mrs. Weckenstein, I presume?"
"It was a very strange year with her. I mean very, Grant sighed, "Although the things she taught me; I could probably do a Ted Talk on the subject.
The jacuzzi tub was a large oval, and the two sat on opposite ends. Slipping into the water, Grant pressed the buttons, and the jets kicked on. The water roiled as they faced each other, transfixed and wondering what would happen next.
Grant felt Beth's foot sliding up his thigh toward his aching erection, placing the ball of her foot against his cock and working it up and down. The pulsating jet behind her fired a blast of aerated water directly at both her ass and his. They both reacted with surprise.
"Oh, it feels so good," she remarked, then bent forward to press her back passage against the jets. Grant, seeing her react to the water's pulse, did likewise.
As they leaned together, their lips met, and their tongues explored. With each blast of the jets, their backsides reacted, sending pleasure waves through their bodies and meeting at their connected mouths.
Beth pulled back. "Why did you never ask me out in college? I mean, we are so simpatico."
"I wanted to. Right after I met you freshman year. Things happened, and I wasted time chasing the wrong person. Then you had a boyfriend. Then I had a girlfriend. I guess our windows of opportunity never aligned."
"You are one of my favorite people in the world. And I've always felt that I am also one of your favorite people." Beth whispered.
"You could not be more right," Grant replied.
"Maybe it was for the best," Beth replied. "After all, I'm naked in a jacuzzi with the sexiest man I've ever known. I've had two mind-blowing orgasms, and he's promised me another, so let's leave the past behind us."
"Sexiest?" Grant asked with curious pride.
"Ever," she replied.
"I think this is the part where we fuck," Beth stated, then abruptly stood up, placing her pubic mound purposely in Grant's face.
Before Grant could move in for another taste, she gracefully sidestepped out of the tub, grabbed a robe, and left. Grant clambered out after her, his erection almost blue from anticipation.
Grabbing a towel, he dried himself off as he walked toward the bed. Beth lay there, robe open, legs apart, her vulva swelling.
Grant climbed atop her without hesitation, kissing his way up from her navel until their lips met. Despite knowing what would happen next, her eyes went wide when he inserted himself inside.
Grant began to push hard, driving his girth deeper and deeper with each push.
Beth's moisture quickly returned as the walls of her canal secreted hormone-rich lube, which coated Grant's shaft like a warm turtleneck. Her cunt lips gripped tightly to Grant's erection as he thrust in and out.
With each outward pull, the lips held tight and stretched outward, never breaking the airtight seal her viscous fluids created. As the stroke neared its apex, the tight grip of her vagina would then suck Grant's cock back inside her.
Beth's breathing quickened, so Grant slowed and gently pulled his cock out. The airtight bond created by her gripping moist lips made a slight pop as a tiny spray of her lube splatted on his cock.
The hotel bed had a useless round bolster pillow that served no use except decoration. Grant stroked his cock and motioned Beth to roll over. With her round ass facing him, he pushed the bolster pillow under her belly, propping her ass up while she was face down.
Her pale white skin remained illuminated by the low lighting of the room. Her two holes both pulsed as she ground her hips against the pillow. Grant inserted the swollen cap of his cock into her vagina, then allowed gravity to help as he pounded down slow, deep, and hard. Working his hips, he thrust until his cock was buried to the hilt, then pulled out until just the tip remained inside, then inside again. Each time his cock was fully engulfed by Beth's hungry flesh, she would let out a deep groan. As the thrusts continued, the passionate cries grew.
Grant felt his balls swelling with cum. Beth could tell he was getting close and put her hand behind her to stop his pounding.
"You about to cum?" She asked.
Breathless, Grant nodded in the affirmative.
"Think you can hold on a little longer?" She pleaded. "I want you to finish in my ass."
Grant swallowed hard. That was one a hell of a request and one he was more than happy to oblige
"I thought you don't don't—”
"--I haven't. Doesn't mean I don't want to." Beth said as she half turned to look at him. "After what you did with your tongue and fingers, I want more."
"You'll let me know if it hurts," he asked.
Beth smiled and allowed her muscles to relax, "I hope it does; at least a little bit."
Beth rolled off the bed and went to the minibar. Next to the small liquor bottles and overpriced bags of snacks was a love kit. She opened a box to reveal a small vibrator and lube.
"I don't think you'll mind this going on your room bill," she laughed.
Popping open the lube, she returned to the bolster pillow, face down again, ass up, and used her index finger to lube her tight hole. Grant took some lube and greased up his rigid cock, then rubbed it up and down her outer vaginal lips. He manipulated his cock up and down her cunt and, with each broad stroke, took his cock closer to her now glistening puckered entry. She shuddered when this tup of his cock touched her back entry.
She could sense him getting closer, and the anticipation was murder.
"Fuck my; oh," she screamed, unable to finish her sentence as Grant's turgid girth pushed past her clenched muscle gate and began to stretch her out from inside.
A wave of pain and euphoria passed through her as Grant slid deeper inside. The natural reaction of her muscles was to push against his cock. Beth breathed deep and relaxed her pelvis, allowing her contractions to reverse untimely, sucking his cock deeper and deeper into her virgin nether region.
"Oh God." she cried, closing her eyes to ride the pleasure/pain wave. Grant pulled back gently, aware pulling back too fast would cause her to expel him involuntarily. Half out, then back in, then the same.
The orgasm building inside Beth was unlike anything she had ever experienced. The pressure was both heavenly and unbearable. Not wanting to finish before him, she resisted.
"Oh, it feels so; strange," she whispered.
He pumped her hard, and she felt a moment of helplessness as the pressure on her bladder made her feel like she might pee.
Grant reacted by intensifying his strokes. The tight canal continued to ripple and massage his aching cock until he could take it no longer. The tight grip was the final threshold for Grant. Unable to hold back, he gushed forward a river of semen. Beth was in her own world as yet another orgasm swept over her causing her sphincter to contract.
Despite the almost airtight lock, rivulets of thick semen leaked out around his still-rigid cock from the sheer force of his ejaculation.
Grant was gentle and withdrew with care, knowing the exit would be sensitive. Glistening with his cum, lube, and her juices, Grant's cock dripped their combined essences over her gently undulating ass as it slowly pulsed itself down to a post-erection thickness.
"Oh Christ, felt like a lot," she said, still face down and ass up.
"I've never cum so hard," Grant replied.
Beth remained face down, allowing Grant to see his cum slowly dripping from her ass and pooling on her black dress under her soaked valley.
Beth was wiped out. The intensity of the session and the ferocity of her first anal orgasm left her limp. She remained nude and lay almost semi-conscious across the bed.
Grant lay on his back, his chest heaving from the final sprint to the finish. Taking the bed sheets, he covered Beth's naked body and turned off the lights.
In the darkness, he heard Beth sniffle, holding back a cry. Rolling over, he placed a hand on her shoulder.
"You okay?"
She nodded. "I think I just realized what I thought was an orgasm all these years wasn't. What happened to my body tonight; I never knew."
Grant kissed her on the cheek and then lay on the pillow to enjoy the best sleep in a long time.
When he woke in the morning, Grant could hear water running. Walking to the bathroom, he saw Beth inside the huge shower.
"Space in here for two," Beth beckoned, and Grant obliged by joining her.
Taking the bar of soap, she gently rubbed it below his balls, causing his cock to react sharply.
"Look who's awake," she smiled as she lathered Grant's cock with deliberate long strokes.
Grant instinctively touched her soaked torso and slid it toward her cunt. She pushed his hand away, stating, "Nope, I had three; you only had one. Time to even up the score. Relax; enjoy. I told you, I'm very good at this."
Beth then pushed Grant back and had him sit on the built-in shower stool. Dropping to her knees, the warm water cascading across her back, she wiped clear the soap, then, with her tongue, licked up and down his shaft before taking his rigid cock in her mouth and working it by bobbing up and down.
Grant leaned back to the wall, his legs open, watching Beth's head move up and down. Surges of sensation moved from his balls through his body as she worked. With nothing to do with his hands, he placed them on her head. Beth looked at Grant and smiled as she continued to suck with vigor. Oblivious to everything, Grant could hear moaning, then realized it was himself.
Keeping one hand steading his cock as she worked it, the fingers of her other hand walked to his balls, massaging them, then passed them further south until her digits circled his pulsing anus. Slick with water and soap, she pushed against his unexpecting back hole. It offered no resistance.
She took her mouth off his cock to speak. "You think you can make me cum like this, and I won't do the same to you?" She smiled, then went back to work on his organ and began a rhythm which saw her head bob down, take him almost to her throat, then bob up while sliding her finger out and in and smoothly over his prostrate.
Her movement pattern was perfectly timed, and Grant could tell he would not last long.
Tapping her head, he whispered, "I'm going to cum."
He released his grip on her head so she could take him out of her mouth.
Preparing for his orgasm, she pushed her mouth down to the base of Grant's cock while adding a second finger to his prostate. Grant's balls began to swell as the base of his cock palpitated, but she held fast. Grant realized she had no intention of taking his cock out of her mouth and every intention of swallowing his load.
Inside Grant, the feeling went from orgasmic to euphoric, followed by a hot white rush of release that flooded Beth's mouth. Never stopping, she turned her sucking into swallowing, taking every last drop of his seminal fluid with greedy lust.
It took a few moments, then Beth's mouth slowly released Grant's withering cock. As she let most of his shaft out of her mouth, she gripped Grant's cock in her hand, giving it a few pumps siphoning the last drops of semen from his balls, taking care to lick each remaining drop. She wiped a few escaped rivulets of cum from her face with her fingers and proceeded to suck them clean as well.
Her final move was one last slow mouth fuck going down and up, leaving Grant's cock glistening and clean.
"Now we're even," she pronounced and stood, turned to face the raining shower head, and lathered up as if it was just another day showering, then off to the office.
A smile of victory crossed her face as Grant staggered to stand. His cock remained semi-flaccid, wanting to go limp yet still receiving confusing messages of pleasure from his cerebral cortex.
An hour later, dressed in the clothes they arrived in, they each straightened up in the same mirror. The semen on Beth's dress from last night was now dried across the torso. Beth rubbed at it to no avail.
"You owe me a new dress," she laughed.
Realizing the cum stain was rather telling, Grant placed his jacket around her, hiding the telltale love mark.
The two walked hand in hand to the elevator arriving at the exact moment the young couple from last night's courtyard sex show approached.
Grant and the young man sported awkward grins as the two women hugged, like two friends seeing each other after a long separation.
The ladies entered, followed by the men, and they rode in silence. Grant couldn't help looking at the exotic young woman who, only a few hours ago, masturbated herself in front of him and orgasmed with Beth. Then his view shifted to Beth, the most perfect person he had ever seen or met. He realized he had always known this. The moment overwhelmed him, and he opened his mouth to speak as the elevator doors opened with a ding.
"Aryanna!" both the young man in the elevator and another loud voice from the lobby proclaimed simultaneously.
Looking out into the lobby, the exotic girl's eyes went wide as there stood a highly agitated young man. Beth noticed the immediate tension and put her hand on the chest of her last night's lover, keeping him back and out of sight. Aryanna panicked and reached back to press the upper floor buttons, then exited the elevator.
Grant and Beth exited as well, with Grant walking briskly ahead and away from the confrontation.
"Wecks! How did you find me?" Aryanna asked.
"I tracked your phone," he sneered, "It took me to this hotel where apparently you spent the night."
Beth could see Aryanna was at a momentary loss for words stalling for the elevator doors to close and take her paramour away. They finally closed without the agitated man getting a look inside.
"So, who were you here with? What was going on? Who do I have to kill?" he growled in anger.
"That would be me." Beth proclaimed.
Wecks turned to see Beth standing defensively by Aryanna's side.
"All me. Hi, Beth Lewis, Aryanna's aunt. I got this fabulous room at the Plaza and did not want to waste it alone. So, I called my favorite niece to join me. Girls' night. It was tantric! Left me so relaxed."
Wecks was confused. "Who are you?"
Aryanna tried to ad-lib an answer, "My Aunt Beth from”
"From Bentonville, Arkansas. I don't get up to New York too much, but when I do, I treat myself right," Beth said, giving Aryanna a little squeeze to sell the story, "and my niece too."
Aryanna used the moment to turn the tables. "Are you spying on me? Did you follow me?"
Wecks backpedaled. "No, I was just looking for you and I got worried. What if you had been kidnapped?"
"And held hostage at the Plaza hotel? There are worse ways to go," Beth chimed in with a touch of sass.
"Ary, hon, I've got to run. Much love dear, and we'll do this again very soon," Beth stated.
Beth pulled Aryanna in for a hug and took the opportunity to whisper in her ear, "This is one of those moments in life where you have to think about yourself. Follow your joy and the universe will reward you."
Beth smiled at Aryanna and walked away. Grant, far from the melee, joined her as they exited the hotel.
"Wow," Grant gasped, "she's got a situation on her hands."
"She can handle it," Beth replied as she hailed a cab.
"How can you know?" Grant queried.
"Did you see what she did to me from across a courtyard with just her fingers?" Beth commented. "I assure you there is no mountain she can't climb."
The two got in the cab and set off for Grand Central.
Later while walking through the magnificent beaux-arts station, Grant broke the silence, "I had a great time."
"Me too," she replied.
"Not just the; you know, the good stuff. Dinner, the show, everything. The time spent with you. Time I should have spent with you long ago."
"I feel like Cinderella at the ball," Beth replied with a sweet smile of appreciation. "Only instead of midnight, it's the 510 to Westchester interrupting our moment."
Beth's statement was punctuated by a last boarding call for the 510 to Westchester. "Doors closing in one minute," The conductor bellowed.
Breaking into a run, the two made it down the concourse, and Grant scrambled aboard as the doors closed.
No time for a kiss or even a word.
Beth looked at him through the window and gave him an assuring wink, then smiled and turned to walk to her concourse.
With time to kill, she stopped to get a newspaper and scanned the front page.
Her phone buzzed with a text: I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
She texted back: The 510 to Westchester waits for no man.
"Time After Time," a voice murmured.
Beth looked around only to find Grant standing next to her.
"I was on the train, and the song hit me, Time after Time. It's by Cyndi Lauper. It's the song I have for you. The love song I have for you."
"If you're lost, you can look, and you will find me, time after time," Beth recited.
"I will be waiting," Grant added in.
Having put much of himself out there, Grant felt exposed and vulnerable. What now, he wondered.
'What now' was answered with an embrace and Beth's deep, soft kiss. She pulled him close and whispered, "This time, let's make it our time."
The moment was perfect. If it were a motion picture, the credits would start rolling.
However, life continues, and Beth brought them both to earth as she whispered, "I think you owe me a dress, and Bloomingdales is just a few blocks from here."
Grant nodded in agreement.
"Big dressing rooms at Bloomies; maybe you want to join me as I try them on?"
Grant took Beth's hand as they returned to the city for more adventures together.
The Long And Winding Road
But still they lead me back
To the long winding road
You left me standing here
A long, long time ago
Don't keep me waiting here
Lead me to your door
The Long &Winding Road
© BMG Rights Management.
Based on a post by Wendy Trilby, in 3 parts, for Literotica.