Adventures of Big Mike: Part 6
A nude day wedding is a sight to behold, and enjoy.
Based on the post by m_storyman_x . Listen to the ► podcast at Explicit Novels.
I love outdoor weddings, as long as the weather cooperates and the middle of July, although warm should be very cooperative. When I saw the invitation to the wedding of my wife's best friend's daughter I was thrilled to see it was going to be an outdoor wedding. Further, the wedding was being held at their grandparents secluded lake lodge, along with the reception.
Now calling their place secluded is almost an understatement. The driveway leading down to the set of three twenty to fifty acre lakes is easily a mile and a half long, winding down through the woods and twisting around hills.
The lodge is a huge three story rustic building with well over a dozen bedrooms, three bathrooms and two great rooms, one on the main floor and one in the lower level. There was also a twenty five foot wide balcony deck over a large fieldstone patio, a the width of the lodge. The patio extends beyond the balcony for nearly a hundred feet with a large fieldstone hearth and grill built into the hillside acting as a wall. The property also had a variety of paddle boats, canoes and a nice sized deck boat for tooling around the small lakes, gazebos with tables and chairs and lots and lots of woods and walking paths.
They maintain this with the income from renting the facility out to groups, often having it rented every weekend for the entire summer. At fifty bucks a bedroom with a five hundred a night minimum, it has turned into a lucrative business for them some weekends bringing in over three grand for two nights.
As I said, I was glad to see that the kids were going to be married outdoors. They are an interesting couple, Emily being a petite young lady, now nearly twenty four if my memory serves me, having spent years as a gymnast, and now teaching gymnastics. I had occasion to enjoy her abilities when she surprised me at home naked one time, and even the thought of that event still makes me hard today, especially thinking about her milk filled tits.
Dan on the other hand is the opposite. Being a mountain of a man, and a football coach, he is so large he quite thoroughly dwarfs her.
The couple started out quite reserved, but over the last couple years I have noticed a trend where Emily has worn more and more revealing clothing. Nothing tasteless, just, revealing. My wife of course never approves of that kind of wear, but that's just her.
Anyway, here we were on the appointed day, July 14th, driving down the long gravel drive toward the lodge. I noticed quite a few cars parked around in front of the lodge, and added out suburban to the mix. I wondered who all they had invited as we followed the ribbons to the front door of the lodge.
"Hey Nancy, Mike!" Emily's mother Linda called as she opened the door, oddly wearing a bathrobe.
"Hi!" My wife said giving her a quick hug, which I also gave her as we stepped into the lodge. "You're not ready?" She asked.
"Actually, I am." Linda replied with a long face.
"I don't understand." My wife said curiously.
"Well, Dan and Emily decided that since they were getting married on national nude day, that they would have a nude wedding, and as Em says, she couldn't decide on a dress anyway."
I thought I would be picking her up off the ground after that comment, as it was my wife's jaw about hit the floor, even if she didn't. "You mean that they're going to get married naked?"
"Uh huh. The whole wedding party." Linda said quietly, explaining her robe instead of a dress.
"That's terrible!" My wife said in shock. "Is there anything we can do? Why didn't you tell us?"
"Well, to be honest, all the guests are invited to participate, And well, I thought if I told you, you wouldn't come, and well, I was kind of hoping that you would, you know, that way at least that way I wouldn't feel quite so alone!?" Linda said with an almost pleading look on her face.
"You want me to go naked, too?" My wife squeaked.
"Most of the guest so far have, but you're the closest of my friends that are coming. It would really help me to get through this." Linda said pleadingly to her. For my part I was trying hard to not grin like a Cheshire cat and keep a straight face at the thought of seeing a lot of naked women.
"Well, I don't know. Just the ceremony?"
"No, the reception too." Linda said quietly.
"We could. You have a good looking body." I injected to my wife, hoping to help her along.
"Oh sure. You'd love that, seeing all those naked women." She said with a disgusted look, knowing full well where my mind was headed.
"That wasn't really what I was thinking." I lied.
"Yeah, right, and that bulge in your pants is a tennis ball you forgot to take out of your pocket?"
"Well." I said sheepishly.
"Ok hot shot, You think this is such a great idea, you go naked and tell me how much fun it is to walk around with your hard dick showing off all night."
"As long as it's not just me, I say why not."
"Men, you are disgusting animals sometimes." My wife shot at me with a scowl.
"It isn't my fault, I didn't pick the dress code, but if you don't think you can handle it, we don't have to undress." I said, knowing full well how she responded to challenges.
"I didn't say I couldn't handle it, I just said it was disgusting." My wife shot back.
"Hey. I didn't insinuate anything. I just said we didn't have to. It's up to you, I'll do whatever you want to." I said putting it squarely in her court. I could see Linda looking at my wife pleadingly.
"Fine! Just to help Linda!" She said to me in a very exasperated tone. "Where do we get undressed?" She asked Linda.
"You can use the first room. It's empty. You can hang your clothes in the closet or there are baskets on the floor by the bed. There are also lots of flip-flops for you to wear if you don't want to use your shoes." Linda said as she led my wife to the first bedroom. She stepped into the room with us and stood by the open door, watching me while she tried to chat with my wife.
I quickly shed my shirt and slacks, hanging them on a hanger and putting them in the closet. I pulled off my shoes and socks, leaving my underwear for last, finally pulling it down and freeing my already hard dick. I was facing away from the door, but could see Linda in the mirror over the dresser, clearly trying to get a look. Finally I turned, letting her see my hard dick as I looked for a pair of flip-flops that fit. I saw her looking right at it, clearly enjoying the view, while my wife still had her back turned, folding her bra and underwear to put in the basket.
I don't think Linda even realized that she had slipped her hand into her robe, spreading it enough for me to see one tit, as she stroked her fingers across her left nipple, still staring at my hard dick.
"Well here goes nothing!" My wife said, as she turned around to look toward Linda, who was snapped back to reality, pulling her robe back closed defensively.
"Absolutely gorgeous!" I said as my wife looked over at me.
"You would say that you horny bastard!" She said trying to hide a grin as she looked at my hard dick. "You are enjoying this way too much at the moment. Just wait till you have to walk out there with that hardon. Reality check! You can't tell when a woman is horny just by looking, but it kind of sticks out like a sore thumb for guys."
"Nah. I'm just waiting for a chance to see Linda naked that's all. I mean we're naked and all, isn't she supposed to be too?" I joked, hoping to keep her thinking I had never seen, let alone had sex with Linda before. (but that is another story all together)
"Men!" My wife said walking past Linda and out of the room.
With a tiny grin, Linda spread her robe as I walked toward her, showing that she wasn't wearing anything but a pearl necklace.
"Very hot!" I whispered as I stepped past her to follow my wife to the stairs.
"You too." Linda whispered in reply.
I followed Nancy down the stairs to the lower level and out toward the patio. I could see a large number of chairs set up in rows along the patio, facing the lake. The whole patio was surrounded with white poles wrapped with flowers and it looked like small lights. All of this led to a trellis arch at the end of the Patio where the bride and groom would be standing, flowers and garlands of greenery flowing and wrapping around it. Quite a few of the seats were already full, and from my position it was clear the vast majority of them were as naked as we were. I followed my wife out the French doors and down the center aisle, looking at the people seated. The older couples for the most part had not disrobed, a few reducing to just their bra and panties. Mostly all of the mid thirty and below were completely naked. I saw quite a few couples sitting, guys with hard dicks sticking up and lady's with exposed hard nipples. There also seemed to be quite a few single girls sitting in groups, all in their mid to late twenties. As we walked down the aisle my hard dick swinging with each step, seemed to draw their attention.
We were only seated a few minutes when a couple young ladies came and sat next to me.
"This is really a beautiful setting, isn't it?" one of them asked, clearly eyeing my dick sticking up from my lap.
"It is. I like the flowers and the setting sun. A very romantic setting." I replied, trying to check out their bodies without my wife noticing.
"Oh I know. And doing it all naked. I need to do this when I get married. It is so fucking hot!" the second girl said.
"So you like this?" I asked the second girl.
"Oh yeah. I love being naked anyway, but around this many people is just so, exhilarating!" She said, followed by a deep sigh. "My name is Donna, what's yours?" She asked.
"Mike." I said as my wife elbowed me hard in the ribs. "You're friends with Emily?"
"Uh huh. We used to do gymnastics together." She said, still trying to look at my hard dick without looking like it.
"Good to meet you then." I said as the music started.
First to come down the aisle was Linda, completely naked except for light blue heels and a string of white pearls. She looked down at my dick as she stepped to the row in front of me, giving us a small smile.
It wasn't long before the groom and his groomsmen, all wearing nothing but black flip-flops and black bow ties, made their way up front with the priest, who was thankfully dressed.
The brides' maids began walking down the aisle, each holding a bouquet of white roses with tiny bits of blue in them, up nearly between their tits, dressed in nothing but white heels and white pearl necklaces. Each girl, well-tanned with little or no hint of tan lines, made their way to the front, giving all the guys a good long look at their tits and each of their mounds, their curly pubic hair all trimmed into the shape of a heart. By the time the last of the four had made it to the front the entire wedding party had gotten over their nervousness and were sprouting hard dicks.
Finally it was time for Emily to come down the aisle. She looked gorgeous, waking with her arm linked in her fathers, wearing white heels, a white and blue garter on one thigh, a string of white pearls and a white lace veil. Her full tanned tits wiggled and giggle enticingly with each step, reminding me of just how good they felt in my mouth, making my dick ratchet up one more notch. I was turned to face the aisle as she came down, the girl next to Donna, who's name I didn't know, backed up into me, pressing her bare ass against my hard dick. If I hadn't been standing next to my wife, I would have reached around and tweaked a nipple, but she would have killed me for that.
I remember little of the actual ceremony, instead being distracted by the hand of the girl sitting next to me, gently stroking my leg down where my wife couldn't see, and staring at the practically perfect asses of the maids of honor only a dozen feet in front of me. I don't know how many people noticed the youngest of the four shudder as if she had a sudden chill during the ceremony, but I was sitting close enough to notice the single drop of her juices run down her leg from her pussy. It was definitely not sweat, despite the heat!
Finally the ceremony ended and everyone cheered as the newly married couple were introduced before heading down the aisle. The setting sun and the flowered trellis a perfect background for the sexy bodies arrayed in front of us, including Emily. Each of the brides' maids paired up with their respective groomsman, each now sporting a hard dick, and followed a pair at a time down the aisle, followed by Linda and her husband.
The crowd was then ushered out, starting at the front, to go through the traditional receiving line. My wife and I were not quite first, but very much toward the front. Each of the bride's maids gave me a nice hug, their tits either pressing into my chest or just teasing it with their nipples. Linda, gave me a huge hug, as she did my wife. To my surprise Emily gave me a huge hug and a subtle squeeze of the cock as I congratulated them.
Finally free of the receiving line, we moved to the lower great room, and thankfully air conditioning, to snack on hors d'oeuvres until dinner, which would not be too far away, given the time.
"That was a pretty ceremony, wasn't it?" My wife asked as we shared a plate of cheese cubes and crackers.
"It was. Very nice." I agreed.
Sandy, one of Linda's friends that we knew in passing, came up to chat. She was slightly round, not thin but not what I would call fat either, with large breasts and a very pleasant face. "So that was an interesting wedding, wasn't it?" she asked.
"Yes." My wife said, noting that she was busy staring at my hard dick more than anything else. "Not used to watching one naked though."
"Oh me neither, I usually cry at weddings, this time I had to work not to cum just watching the groomsmen's hard dicks." She whispered a slight tint of pink coming to her face and chest.
"They did seem to sprout big ones didn't they?" Amber, a petite girl with tiny breasts and a very thin firm ass, one of the Emily's friends said as she walked up. "Jenny must have been so embarrassed though." She continued.
"Why?" My wife asked curiously.
"When she orgasmed standing in front of everyone? I think it was the first time she's ever been naked in front of anyone but the doctor." Amber replied. "I was surprised she agreed to do this."
"I'm sure not too many people noticed." My wife said. "I wonder what they have on tap for dinner?" She asked, trying to change the subject.
"Why don't I go get us something to drink?" I said to my wife, wanting to dodge whatever came next. "What would you like?"
"Tonight? How about an Amaretto Sour." She said.
I looked a bit surprised, neither of us being big drinkers, but headed off to the bar.
"Nice dick." One lady said as she stepped up to the bar next to me while I was waiting for my drinks. "I hope you're going to dance later, I'd like to grind against it a while!" She continued, pressing her hip against mine and allowing her hand to slide over and squeeze my hard dick. I looked over and was greeted with a very friendly face, but had no idea who she was. She had a firm body and a nice pair of tits, with her nipples standing out rock hard in front of her.
"Well, I'll probably dance later." I said non-committal.
"Good. Maybe I can steal you from your wife for a grind or two." She said with a smile and a wink.
I took my drinks and shook my head, looking back as I walked away to check out her ass.
"Here you go sweety!" I said handing my wife her drink as I got back.
We stood around working on our drinks while the photographer did her thing with the wedding party. That was going to be one interesting set of wedding pictures!
"Oh how pretty." My wife said as the lights on all the poles came on with the growing darkness.
"It is. Wanna go sneak out into the dark and neck?" I asked her quietly.
"You are bad!" she said with a giggle, having drained nearly the whole drink. "but I better go find the potty, first."
"Nah, come on." I said, leading her by the hand out into the darkness.
"But I have to pee!" She whispered as I walked her down toward the lake.
"So, pee out here!" I whispered back.
"Do I have to?"
"Why not? I mean it's not like you're going to get your clothes wet or anything. Hell, you're already naked."
"I really don't understand you." She said as she stepped behind a bush with me and crouched down. It was really getting too dark to see, but I could hear her pee hitting the dry ground. I was surprised when she reached over and stroked my hard dick a few times. "You know. I really ought to do something with this before someone else does." She whispered.
"Who else would do anything?" I asked.
"Oh, let's see, That girl Amber said she wished she could ride your rocket, and that lady at the bar seemed more than interested in your dick too."
"Oh, I didn't know."
"The hell you didn't. Half the women you walk past stare at your dick."
"Half the women walk by and stare at all the dicks, not just mine. And all the guys walk by and stare at your tits, but you don't see me making a scene."
"I suppose. But just the same." She said as she moved forward and enveloped my dick with her mouth. My wife wasn't much on giving oral sex to start with, so this was really out of character, but I ceased to care as she stroked her wet mouth up and down my dick along with her hand.
"Oh god." I mumbled, knowing I wasn't going to last long with all the teasing it had already received.
"Already?" my wife asked as she let go with her mouth and stood up. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me eagerly, her wet lips sucking mine while she stroked my saliva coated dick with her hand. "That's it baby!" She whispered, when she broke the kiss. "Cum for me. Squirt all over the dirt and trees like a fire hose!" she said as she moved slightly to the side and reached around to squeezed my ass. I reached a hand to her tit and gently squeezed and massaged her tit, twisting and tweaking her nipple.
"Oh god. You trying to make me cum?" She moaned quietly.
"Uh huh!" I said, trying to hold back as long as I could. "I want to fuck you!"
"Here?"
"Right here!" I said, putting my hand on hers, stopping her from jacking me off.
"Oh fuck why not?" She said, turning around and bending over.
I pressed my dick into her surprisingly wet tunnel, sinking slowly into her while she moaned with pleasure. "Oh yeah., I can handle that." She moaned as I reached around and started massaging her tits with my hand while I stroked into her pussy.
"Oh god. I'm not going to last long." I grunted, moving a hand to her crotch to stroke her exposed clit.
"Me neither." She grunted as her body shook gently, her orgasm working closer to its climax.
"Oh fuck!" I groaned as my body unloaded into her, jerking and twitching with each shot of hot cum into her pussy.
"Uh" she groaned as her body jerked in time with mine, her own orgasm triggered by the surge of cum into her. I held her tightly, both of us bent over trying to catch our breath, one hand still massaging her tit and the other gently stroking her clit.
"Oh that was good." I said practically panting.
"I hope it keeps those other ladies off your dick." She said as she stood up and pulled off my dick. She turned around to face me and squatted down, allowing most of my cum to leak back out of her onto the ground.
"I'm sure it will." I replied as I looked behind her into the bushes and saw Amber watching us, one hand on her tit and the other disappearing down out of site, blocked by the leaves of the bush.
"Good. Now, go down and wash off your dick in the lake and let's go eat."
I nodded in agreement and walked the few more steps to the lake and crouched down, washing my now limp dick in the cool lake water. From my new position I could see Amber, who crouched down to stay out of sight of my wife. She was squatting down and leaning back on one hand, her other hand working frantic circles around her clit, her knees spread as wide as they would go to give me a clear view. I watched her whole body tremble as she stared at me, both making sure I could see her and probably thinking that it was my dick inside her at that moment. Getting up I walked back to my wife and we walked with my arm around her waist back to the reception, leaving Amber to catch her breath.
Dinner was quite good, and my wife consumed enough wine to make her feel quite cheery, despite being naked in public. They had finished all the formal dances and traditions, such as father daughter dance and throwing the garter and such. When they opened the patio to general dancing I asked my wife if she would like to dance. "Hey love, would like to dance?"
"Not really. Why don't you go ask Linda, she could probably use some moral support at the moment." My wife said, nodding over to Linda who was sitting alone, her husband standing by the bar drinking his dinner.
"Ok." I said simply, getting up to walk over to Linda.
"Hey stranger." I said as I stepped up next to her. "Is your dance card open?"
"Hi Mike! I suppose a dance wouldn't hurt." She said, trying to put a smile on her face.
"Good." I said taking her hand and leading her out to the patio. I pulled her close to me and we danced to a fairly slow tune, her tits pressing into my chest.
"I didn't think we would get a chance to do this." She whispered, "I'm surprised Nancy would let you."
"If I could I'd take you out into the woods and screw you like we did that night by the lake." I said honestly.
"I know. I can tell." She said slipping her hand between us and finding my hard dick. She squeezed it several times and then stepped away slightly pushing it down to it was poking down between her legs. Being the better part of a foot shorter than I am, the move allowed my dick to press up against her pussy lips and clit as we danced. "oh, that feels good." She cooed as we slow danced in the gloom.
"Gonna cum?" I whispered after we had danced the bulk of the tune.
"Uh huh." She whispered, nodding her head against my chest as her body gave little shakes and quivers.
"I got you." I said, holding her close to me while she had as quiet of an orgasm against me as she could. I really wanted to go take her into the woods, but that was not a choice at the moment. It was only the number of people dancing on the patio that allowed what we were doing to be shielded from my wife.
The song ended all too soon, and the next was a faster number that I really didn't want to dance to, so I led Linda off the dance floor over to the table my wife was at.
"So have a good dance?" My wife asked me somewhat drunkenly, looking down at my hard dick, obviously s wet with Linda's juices.
"Uh huh."
"He's really a good dancer." Linda said, still looking flushed.
"He can be." She said before leaning over toward Linda. "Not to mention a really hard dick!"
"Umm, yeah. He does." She answered somewhat warily.
"Yep. good dick to get off on. Did it feel good?"
"What?" Linda asked in shock.
"Did it feel good getting off on him? I'm not stupid. I can see your cum on his dick."
Oh shit was all I could think of, but she didn't at all seem angry.
"I thought you needed that, and you weren't about to get any from your hubby." She said to Linda with a grin. "Knowing my husband like I do, he would jump at the chance to rub his dick against your pussy. But don't get me wrong, this is a one-time thing, ok?"
Linda looked quite relieved and nodded her understanding. "I understand. I'm glad you do."
"This nude wedding thing has been a bit hard on both of us. I figured you'd need some relief, I know I did. I let him talk me into getting screwed down by the lake before dinner." She whispered to Linda.
"Oh. I see." Linda said knowingly.
A bump and grind song started and a number of the people got up and started dancing, their naked bodies pressing and grinding together. I could see that a few were taking the opportunity to allow dicks to slide into and on pussies.
Donna, one of the young lady's that sat next to us during the ceremony came over and circled her arm in mine. "There are a distinct lack of good looking guys willing to dance. Can I borrow your husband for a dance or two?" She asked my wife sweetly.
"As long as you stay on the dance floor, I suppose you can!" my wife answered, clearly not seeing what all was happening out there.
"Great!" She said with a grin. "Come on Mike!"
"I don't know how to dance like this!" I protested half-heartedly.
"Don't worry, I'll teach you!" she said, pulling me toward the patio.
True to her word she dragged me to the middle of the patio, with lots of bodies between us and my wife, she showed me how to dance, her back pressed against my chest, and her ass against my hard dick. She used her hands on my hips to help me follow her motion, occasionally reaching around and squeezing my ass.
"You can touch me too." She said, pulling one of my hands from her hip up to her firm little tits. "Oh yes, like that." She said quietly as I squeezed one of her tits and nipples and ran my hand up and down her body.
"Like this?"
"Oh yes!" she answered over the music, reaching between us to find my hard dick. She pushed down, making me squat lower and pushing my dick up and out between her legs. "Much better." She said as she ground into me, my dick now sticking lewdly out between her legs, making her look like she had a short fat dick.
The song ended and we stood still while the next started, a bit slower but still a bump and grind.
"Just what I needed." She said as she turned her head and kissed me wetly, pulling my head over her shoulder to help reach. With her other hand she stroked my dick and pressed it against her pussy until she had the head between her lips and pressing up into her tight tunnel. "Oh fuck" she groaned into my mouth as she sunk lower on my shaft.
"You know we can get caught this way!" I said quietly.
"I know. Makes it all the hotter, doesn't it?" she said breathlessly as she started bouncing up and down my shaft to the music.
"I'm not going to last long doing that." I said honestly.
"I know, me neither!" she panted, bouncing and grinding harder.
It was more than I could take, my dick and body jerked suddenly, spouting cum deep into her hot pussy. "Oh, Yes!" she squeaked as her body jerked in time with my squirts of cum. We tried to continue to move to the music but there was no way we could for several long seconds. Finally she began to move again, my dick softening and slipping from her pussy.
"That was great, thank you!" she said as she turned to face me and give me a big hug, hiding that her hand was rubbing her juices into my cock to make them less noticeable.
"You want to dance more?" I asked as the next song started.
"No I need to sit down and catch my breath." She said taking me by the hand and leading me back to my wife.
"Here he is Mrs. C. Good as ever!" she said as I sat down.
"Just missing his hardon. I take it he couldn't take the bump and grind?"
"Oh that? Isn't the first time I made a guy cum in his pants, but this time he didn't have any pants!" She said with a giggle, covering the fact that it was inside something else where that load was deposited. "He really is a quick learner."
"Yes he is that." My wife said, clearly not upset about what she thinks happened.
"Well, I might be back for another dance later." She said as she got up. "Right now I need to use the little ladies room."
We sat for nearly twenty minutes, the three of us talking while the music played and people danced.
"Mike!" Emily said, walking up to me. "I have to have a dance with you before the night is out. How about now?"
"Don't you think your husband should have one?"
"We have been. He's off dancing with an old girlfriend, so I figured I can dance with my second dad!"
"I suppose so." I said as she led me to the patio, wearing nothing now but the heels and pearls.
"So how does it feel to be married?" I asked as the music for a slow dance started and she pulled her body against mine, resting her head on my shoulder.
"So far pretty good, but seeing your hard dick earlier made me really want to ride it again." She whispered as my dick hardened between us.
"I know what you mean. I saw your naked tits and all I could think of was getting showered with your milk the last time."
"It was good wasn't it?"
"Probably the best sex I've ever had." I whispered to her.
"Well, you never know when I might pop in and need to express a little milk!" She said with a grin.
"Oh god. I said as she slipped a hand between us and squeezed my hard dick. "I could so fuck you right now."
"Just wait, " she said with a grin as the song wound down. The next number was a bit faster, and as the music picked up she danced me toward the far end of the patio and then pulled me back out into the darkness. Out here it was impossible to tell who we were, everyone being naked, so she pulled me to a bench by the lake and sat down, spreading her legs wide. "Ok here's your chance!"
Without a word I squatted down and aimed my dick at her pussy. I pushed into her and quickly started stroking in and out. "Oh god." I grunted as she humped back up to meet my thrusts.
"Yeah, that's it. Cum for me!" she cooed as I pounded into her.
"Oh shit!" I panted as my body jerked after nearly a minute of pounding her hot pussy. My body jerked and spurted cum into her, shot after shot of hot cum emptying into her pussy. She reached up and pulled my face to hers, kissing me wetly while she stroked her clit in tiny circles, finishing off her own orgasm within a few seconds.
"Won't Dan be upset?" I asked her as we tried to catch our breaths.
"I don't care. He had his dick in that old girlfriend, so I figured it was ok for me to thank a very good friend. You've been like a dad to me for so many years, I just wanted you to know how special you are to me." She said quietly. "Thank you, for everything you've done for me over the years, and hopefully all the things you will do to me over and over again." She said as she pulled my face to one of her tits.
I gently kissed and sucked each nipple while my dick slipped from her pussy. "Too bad we had to rush." I said quietly as we got up.
"I know." She said as she squatted down, and sucked my dick into her mouth, cleaning all our cum from my dick while her pussy drained. After almost an entire song had played she got up, having worked my dick back to enough of a hardon that my wife wouldn't notice.
We walked arm in arm, looking innocent and walking around the side of the grill and across the patio, both of us knowing exactly what we had done and feeling like we had covered it quite well.
"I better go!" she said with a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you for the dances."
"You're welcome Em." I said as she pulled away.
I sat down at the table and watched her perfect ass walk away. "I hope they're ok." I said quietly.
"Why?" My wife asked.
"She told me Dan was screwing around on her already."
"Oh like you were doing with Linda?"
"No. Much worse than that." I said without thinking. After realizing what I said I added "All I did was let her get off pressing against my dick while we danced. That isn't really having sex, is it?"
"Yes, but then I sent you out there knowing something would happen."
"I think it's time to head home." I said, feeling like if we stayed any longer I would get myself into more trouble.
"Oh I agree." She said getting up. I followed her up the stairs watching her naked ass inches in front of me. I couldn't resist reaching up between her legs and stroking her wet pussy.
"Too bad you have to get dressed. I like looking at your naked body."
"We don't have to dress." She said as she reached the top of the stairs. "In fact, we can drive home naked if you want. I wonder if we can get all the way home before I make you cum?"
"Worth finding out!" I said as we picked up our clothes from the closet and basket and headed for the suburban.
My wife had her head in my lap, licking and sucking on my hard dick before I even had the truck turned around and headed home. I wondered just how far I would be able to get before I had to stop and screw her.
"Next year, let's do something for nude day. I really had fun tonight!" She said from my lap.
"You got lover!" I answered with a grin, already starting to think about next July 14th.
Based on a post by m_storyman_x for Literotica
Adventures of Big Mike: Part 7
Backpacking couples turn wild on nude day.
Based on the post by m_storyman_x . Listen to the ► podcast at Explicit Novels.
At fifty years old I consider myself to be in pretty good shape. With my wife, Nancy, being in the military she has to continually work out to stay in shape, and that tends to have a certain amount of carryover. I mean, I can't exactly build a workout room in the house with all that equipment and not feel guilty if I don't use it. So, use it I do, keeping my 6 foot frame down to a hundred eighty-five pounds and in pretty good trim.
A few years ago I suggested a simple overnight backpack trip to my wife. Having done a lot of backpacking with the Scouts for years, finally taking one with my wife was actually a pretty thrilling prospect. It's a great way to get some really good exercise and also enjoy the outdoors; which for me is a really important thing. I love to camp, hike, fish, hunt; you name it.
When our kids were young, scouting and other activities led to meeting other couples of our own age and interests. We have met a few couples doing the same kind of thing, enjoying the great outdoors and time together at the same time, and a few have become very good friends.
This particular morning was the third morning of a trip that Mary and John had planned and directed. It was a bit of a surprise to get the invite since it was supposed to be our turn to plan the next outing, a duty usually passed around on a rotating basis.
But as expected, Mary had done her homework and picked an incredible out of the way location. Mary isn t pushy or rude. We went to bed last night on the side of a mountain overlooking a western range, the sun turning the sky to burnt orange as it slowly sunk behind the peaks. The night insects and tree frogs provided a gentle chorus and helped to mute the sounds of lovemaking from the other two tents, as my wife and I crawled into ours naked.
Backpacking is an art of carrying every necessity on your back, and hiking into the wilderness. So the creature comforts are very limited, thus the challenge. There is just nothing quite like making love in a tiny, two man tent, with little room to move. Your positions are limited, as are your motions, which leads to an interesting arrangement of actions and positions you might not consider for your large comfortable bed. As I lay panting, snuggling my wife's sexy and sweaty body, I wondered if we were as noisy to the others, as they seemed to us.
Morning dawned as early as it always does on any mountain elevation, with the sound of birds chirping in the pines and the sun filtering through the branches. I yawned and gave my wife's still naked, sexy tits a kiss before crawling out of the tent as naked as she was. I used our tent to shield myself from the others while I pulled on a pair of workout shorts and then stepped into the pair of flip-flops I liked to use around camp. I looked around, and to my surprise, saw Mary squatting by the fire, staring right at me. I had absolutely no doubt that she has seen me standing there naked with my normal morning woody. She had on a long t-shirt, but with her facing me and her knees spread wide it was an easy view up the bottom of her shirt to her pussy, which looked to be freshly shaved.
With Mary and her husband, John, there is no doubt who wears the pants in that relationship; although Mary's soft manner tends to hide her dominating spirit. She will look at you with her smiling green eyes, framed with her always curly brown hair, and you simply know you will be doing whatever she says. In her forties, Mary is quiet and subdued, until you cross her. Only then does her sharp intellect and tongue come out to greet you. She is not quite as slender as I'm sure she was in her youth, and her husband is a bit heavier, although from what I have seen it's all muscle.
I did have the chance to see Mary mostly naked once, accidently walking up on her while she was peeing in the bushes, on the previous campout. She made sure to give me a good look before walking over to me, her pants still around her thighs, and undoing my belt. She had my cock out and stroked hard in no time before giving me a wet kiss on the lips and then walking away, leaving both of us hanging. Since that time she has teased me mercilessly with periodic, extremely brief, flashes of her tits or pussy. But never have I seen her whole body naked at once. Not that I don't want to. I mean she is pretty damn hot.
She smiled and waved me over, which served to snap me back to the present, making sure to hold her knees apart as I moved closer.
"Morning, enjoying the view?" She asked innocently as I sat down across from her.
"Yeah, it seems particularly enticing this morning for some reason."
She smiled and winked at me before dropping to her knees to cover herself when she heard a tent zipper. It wasn't long before the entire camp was up and moving around. The morning chores included breakfast and a quick camp cleanup before we settled around the lightly smoking fire to decide the day's activities.
"So, anyone know what today is?" Mary asked the group in general.
"July fourteenth, I think." Mark responded quickly. "Why, it isn't your birthday is it?" He joked.
In stark contrast to Mary and John are Mark and Christa who are in their thirties, very athletic, and if allowed to, will push our physical limits pretty far. Thin and fit, they have done much more ambitious climbs than I will ever attempt. Mark is your typical athletic type and his wife is really easy on the eyes; about five six and only a hundred forty pounds or so, most of that in her chest, I think.
While I haven't ever seen Christa naked, I have had the pleasure of seeing her in some pretty skimpy bikini's that her easily 38 D chest was trying hard to fall out of. Her blond hair and gentle blue eyes give her a Barbie-doll look, but she has the spirit of a redhead. She loves a stimulating conversation and will debate almost any topic. I have enjoyed many a discussion with her as we hiked up trails, usually calling it a draw by the time we reached our camp site.
"Oh I wouldn't quite say it's my birthday. But it is a similar & special day." Mary said from her spot where she was sitting on a small log we had pulled into camp. "It's National Nude Day, and I think we should all wear birthday suits today, to celebrate it!" she concluded.
"You're kidding right?" Nancy, my wife, asked with an incredulous look on her face. Buck naked?
"No, I'm serious it is National Nude Day." Mary responded, her face as serious as can be.
"But someone might see us naked!" Christa piped up.
"Well first off, I checked the back-country permits when I signed up with the national park service. There isn't anyone else around here for miles.
And second off, what are you worried about? Those bikini's you wear don't exactly cover a hell of a lot." Mary retorted with a smile. "You don't really think that the guys can't tell what's under them after you get wet do you? I mean that white one is completely see-through at times."
"Well, Mark got me that one, and no, I wasn t aware of that." She replied.
The reality is, we ve all seen every inch of your amazing tits, girl. You have all kinds of reasons to proudly skip the little micro and get fully tanned today. Mary retorted.
Christa s face was red with embarrassment as she looked at her husband, who looked back with a sheepish, almost guilty look. "No wonder he doesn't allow me to wear it at the local public beaches." Christa finally figured it out.
"Like we're not public?" I asked with a laugh, wishing I had paid better attention the last time she wore that tiny white one. My wife reached across and slugged me, but not too hard, on the shoulder, knowing exactly what I was thinking.
"But, naked in front of each other s husbands?" Christa asked, looking to my Nancy, then back to Mary.
"Sure, Mary said with resolve. And don't forget, they'll be naked too. And I for one, and looking forward to seeing what's hiding in a pair of shorts or two! Girls, you know you love the view as much as I do." Mary said with a grin.
"So who's up for it, so to speak?" She finished, laughing at her own pun. Mary was the designated activities director for this outing, and she was assertive enough, that no one was comfortable with challenging her leadership.
"I'm not so sure this is a good idea." My wife mumbled, as though hoping it would all go away.
"Well, I for one am going to!" Mary said, standing up and skimming her tight tee-shirt off, leaving her standing completely naked in front of all of us. Now who's going to join me?"
I sat and stared at Mary, her tits large and firm; and definitely not in need of a bra. Her waist was slender and flowed gracefully into her round smooth hips. And, from my angle, she had a very cute round ass. Her pussy was shaved, and it was pretty obvious to me that she was pretty turned on too.
I thought about it for a few moments. Hell I'd wanted to see her naked for a long time, now was my chance to see her naked all day.
Mary went over to the fallen log that John was sitting on. She took his hand to guide him up, then she wrapped her arms tightly around his shirtless chest and began kissing him, going deep into his open mouth.
Now was getting turned on, and My cock started expanding out of the leg hem of my nylon shorts. The show Mary was giving us, was having a strong effect. If I was lucky, today might be my best chance to touch and play a bit; too. All I had to do was go along with this Nude Day thing.
Mary whispered into John s ear. He nodded, then she stepped behind him and wrapped her arms under his, caressing his chest. Her arms slowly slid down as she looked over to Christa and winked. Mary s thumbs smoothly caught the insides of John s elastic waistband, and as she continued her slow downward glide, John s cock bounced free and then settled to a stiff horizontal trajectory.
Mary looked over at my Nancy and winked. Nancy didn t notice her own thighs pressing together, or her palm laying on her chest.
As the shorts landed around John s ankles, Mary stepped next to John and held his right hand with her left. The two sat back down on the log and they smiled while waiting for our decisions.
So, could I go all day naked around Mary and Christa, and my wife; without dying of embarrassment or incurring the jealous rage of my sweet Nancy? Hell for that matter, if my wife decided to go along, how would I feel about her being naked in front of Mark and John?
"What the hell!" I said, standing up. "You only live once!" It only took me a moment to drop my shorts, since that was all I had on; and step out of them. My dick was already hard and poking straight out toward Christa, who seemed to sit staring at it; as if mesmerized by big Mike which has an extra-large presentation.
"Oh hell." Christa finally said, standing up and slowly undressing. If anything, my dick got harder as I watched her pull her shirt and shorts off, leaving her in a lacy bra and blue thong panty. "No one better laugh though!" She said sharply, as she undid the clasp and let her ample chest loose. Last garment to go was her thong, which she turned around and pushed down. She bent over to hold onto the log for balance, giving us a brief, and unexpected, view of her pussy as she stepped out of her thong.
"Well Nancy, you in?" Mary asked, looking expectantly at my very nervous-looking wife.
"What about them?" She asked, looking at Mark, who staring at her expectantly.
"Oh don't worry, he will too. If Christa and I have to tie him to a tree and strip him." Mary answered with a laugh.
The gauntlet thrown down, Mark had no choice. At about the same time Mark stripped, Nancy did as well. Nancy took advantage of Mark s activity and quickly undressed, tossing her clothes into a pile behind her, and sitting back down before the men could ogle her too much. She wasn t putting on a show, like Mary & Christa. Nancy was reluctantly getting this over with .
"Well, that's it then! No more clothes for the rest of the day!" Mary said as she bent over and picked up her t-shirt. I doubted that there was anything arbitrary in the direction her cute ass was pointed as she bent over straight legged, her pussy pushing out between her legs at me invitingly.
"Okay, we have a full day at this site, so we can leave our tents up. There s a stream with trout, and there s also a great view from up on that ridge. Or you can all do as much or little as you like, before we break camp, tomorrow.
Everyone was just sitting, trying to get the nerve to move. Then Mary took some initiative; So who wants to go for a short walk? How about you Mike? You said before breakfast you wanted me to show you that small creek I found yesterday."
"Yeah, I did." I answered, knowing I had said no such thing.
"You coming, Nancy?" She asked my wife.
"No, I'll just sit here for a while." She answered, trying to keep herself covered as much as possible. "Why don't you take Christa? She likes to take those nature walks, too." My wife suggested, probably thinking that having someone else along, would keep any potential hanky-panky to a minimum.
"Sure. Good idea." Mary answered. "Come on Christa. Let's go get our boots on!"
"Okay." Christa answered, as if glad to have something to do besides sit and be stared at by both John and Mark.
I followed Mary s lead a few seconds later, deciding that boots would be good to put on. It felt a bit odd walking around camp with a hard-on wagging, but getting to watch the girls completely naked? Hell yeah, that was worth it.
Christa was sitting down on the log with one knee up so she could lace up her boot, as I walked over. Her other leg was stretched out, straight, to keep herself stable. I doubted that she realized that her natural position for doing this was exposing her entire bald pussy to me, even spreading her lips slightly. If my cock had gone down any, while I was getting my hikers on, the sight of her lovely pussy lips, renewed its turgid form.
"All set?" She asked as she looked up, my hard dick pointing straight at her eyes from five feet away. "Shit." She mumbled, working to look away as her face and neck reddened slightly.
"Okay. All set!" Mary announced as she walked over from her tent. "Isn't this liberating?"
"Oh yeah." Christa said with mild sarcasm and a bit of a frown on her face as she stood up.
"Good, let's go! Keep the boys entertained, won t you Nancy?" Mary called as she led the two of us off toward a break in the trees. I had the feeling that my wife was going to be fending off the "boys" the whole time I was gone.
I knew from comments Mark had occasionally said, that he thought my wife was pretty hot for an older woman, and I wouldn't be surprised to find him hitting on her. Of course I had every intention of trying to fuck Mary; I just needed to figure out how to do that with Christa along.
We hiked along a small game trail for almost ten minutes before it opened into a small glade. I was much too busy watching the two cute naked asses in front of me to pay all that much attention to the scenery around me.
Mary stopped in the middle of the soft grassy glade and turned around to face Christa and me. "Well stud. You've wanted this body for a long time. Think you can handle two of us?" She asked as Christa stepped next to her and turned to face me as well.
"Huh?" I asked in sudden confusion. I had been trying to figure out how to get to Mary with Christa along. It had never occurred to me to try to take them both on at the same time.
"You mean you haven't figured it out?" Mary asked, "Christa and I have been sneaking off on these trips for the last two years. You mean you never guessed, even in your wildest dreams that we were fooling around?"
"Never occurred to me." I answered with a shrug.
"Well, we finally have a new toy to play with, Christa. So, Big Mike; you think you're up to satisfying two horny women?" Mary asked as Christa stepped behind her and reached around, winking at me, Christa cupped both of Mary's breasts and lifting them in invitation to me.
I may be a lot of things, but I am not stupid. I'd lusted after both of them for long enough that I wasn't about to turn down this opportunity. I briefly thought about my wife being back in camp alone with their husbands, and wondered if they were as busy as I was about to be? I figured what I didn't know wouldn't hurt me.
I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around Mary, reaching between the two women to gently fondle Christa's already hard nipples while my lips met Mary's. Mary's hands went around me, pulling my pelvis against hers, trapping my hard dick between us. I felt and heard her moan into my mouth at the same time I felt Christa's hands work down between our bodies, one hand wrapping around my cock and the other sliding lower.
"Oh fuck. I want you in me so bad." Mary nearly growled as she pushed me back. I looked down and saw Christa's fingers deep in Mary's wet pussy, sliding in and out slowly, each stroke teasing her clit. Mary pushed me down to my knees and then back onto the grass, following me down until she was straddling my body with her knees. "I've wanted this cock in me since the day you caught me in the woods. Do you remember that day?"
"Oh yeah." I responded as she rubbed the head of my dick around her wet lips. "You were just finishing taking a pee."
"Uh huh!" she grunted as she settled on my legs. "I was finger fucking myself thinking about how you looked when you changed into your swim suit that morning. I saw you through the bedroom window at the cabin while I was on the back deck! I wanted to fuck you right there in the woods, hell I almost did! Once I started to stroke your cock it was all I could do to walk away!"
"Oh God." I moaned as she stroked down the full length of my shaft. "I would have let you!"
She settled to her knees and began to slowly ride up and down my shaft as Christa stepped around her and across my head. She squatted down facing Mary, her pussy hovering inches from my face as she settled onto her knees. I reached up and pulled her hips down to my face, allowing my searching tongue to separate her already wet pussy lips. I slowly licked between her lips and pushed my tongue deep into her tunnel before reaching my tongue to her exposed clit. I felt her twitch as I flicked it, her moan muffled, presumably by the kiss I suspected Mary and she were sharing. I was pretty much in heaven as Mary rode up and down my shaft and my face was filled with Christa's wet pussy, and I wondered how long I could last under this bombardment of incredible sensations.
I worked on Christa's pussy with a vengeance, my tongue making trip after trip between her lips from her clit to her hot tunnel, her juices leaking all over my face as my tongue teased her closer and closer to climax.
Mary was the first to climax, her pussy spasming and her cry of pleasure muffled as Christa's moans were. Her whole body shook and I felt her grind her pussy hard into my pelvis as she came around my shaft. She had barely started to relax before she lifted herself off my cock and helped Christa crawl down my body. I watched Christa lift herself and reach for my cock, grasping it and rubbing around her sopping pussy before pushing her tight pussy down over it.
"Oh fuck!" I cried loudly as she pressed herself down on my shaft. The tight tunnel pushing me over the edge of the climax I had been trying to hold back. My body bucked hard up into her, ramming my dick deep into her and spurting a huge gush of hot cum into her pussy. I barely heard her cry out as my body bucked again, pumping another shot of cum into her. Time and again my body jerked and filled her, each time slightly less powerful, until I was lying on the grass panting; Christa trembling as her own climax faded with mine.
Christa pulled off of my shaft slowly, helped by Mary, before lying down next to me in the cool grass. Mary lay next to me on the other side and pulled my face to hers, giving me a long wet kiss. "God I wanted that for so long. I hope I can get a lot more of it!" She said with a giggle. "It felt even better than I had dreamed."
"And she had dreamed a lot about it!" Christa added quietly. "I don't know how many times she pretended that that big dildo she has was you."
"Christa!" Mary said sharply.
"Don't deny it! You're the one that said he was bigger than John." Christa laughed.
"Well, I'm sure you will be able to get to ride it again real soon." I said to them both as Mary's hand closed around my cum slickened cock.
"Oh I know I will! I have no intention of going back to camp until you fuck me from behind!" Mary said earnestly.
"Oh? You like that way?"
"My favorite." She answered as she nuzzled my neck and kissed it softly.
"Well, I suspect we will have him hard real soon." Christa said as she rolled to her knees and turned herself around so her face was hovering over my dick. I looked down and watched as she took me from Mary and lifted my mostly soft member into her mouth, swirling her tongue around my head. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back on the grass swimming in the sensations she was generating in my body.
"I think he likes it!" Mary said with a giggle as she got up and followed Christa down to join. I rarely got my cock sucked, and never had I been attended to by two women, but their attention was quickly having its desired effect. The two ladies were soon swapping my growing shaft between them, taking turns licking and working up and down as I got steadily harder.
I reached out and began to stroke Christa's pussy, which was well within my reach as she played with my cock. I let my fingers stroke up and down between her lips, letting the tips of my fingers bump across her hard clit. It was pretty obvious by the moaning around my shaft that she was enjoying the attention until she suddenly pulled my shaft from her mouth and her pussy away from my busy fingers.
"Okay. I always wanted to try this," Christa said. "I want to be fucked while you're on top of me." She said to Mary.
"Okay, we can try that. You game?" Mary asked me, as if the answer would be no?
I sat up and watched Christa lay on the ground, Mary moving over her body and pressing against her, their legs tangled and spread so that I had easy access to both pussies. I watched them kiss sensuously as I moved behind and lowered my cock head to Christa's already excited pussy. Slowly I eased into her, limited in stroke only by Mary's ass, which I bumped into with each short stroke.
"This would work better on a bed or something!" I grunted as I plunged my shaft as far into her as I could.
"Oh no. It's fine!" Christa panted as Mary moved farther up her body and hung a tit in her face. This also gave me more room and I quickly lengthened my strokes to take advantage, and was soon plunging my full length into Christa as she moaned around Mary's tit.
Christa's climax washed over her almost suddenly, her whole body quaking uncontrollably. I smiled and continued to stroke into her, slapping my body into hers until I felt her clenching tunnel begin to relax. Unceremoniously I pulled my slickened shaft from her pussy and leaned it farther forward; aiming my head for Mary's open and wet pussy.
"Oh fuck!" Mary cried as she felt my shaft slide suddenly deep into her, pushing back against me as she tried to drive me deeper into her. "Fuck me hard!" She moaned as I started stroking into her, my hips slapping into her ass and making her hanging tits swing in front of Christa's face. It only took her a few moments to capture Mary's swinging tits and suck one of her nipples into her mouth. "Oh Jesus; Yes!" Mary moaned loudly as the sound of our bodies slapping echoed in the small glade. I could feel her pussy spasm as the beginnings of her second orgasm hit, soon building into a body shaking, moaning, trembling climax that left her collapsed on top of Christa.
Mary slowly rolled off Christa, lying panting in the grass as Christa looked at my glistening cock from where I straddled her hips. "How would you like to fuck these tits with that?" she cooed as she squeezed her big tits together for me.
"Oh yeah" I said as I leaned forward onto all fours and crawled the short distance required to get my cock nestled between her creamy globes. She pressed her soft mounds around my shaft and started stroking between them. I had been pretty close to coming when Mary pulled off my shaft and the feeling, and view, of my cock sliding between Christa's tits was quickly stimulating me back to that level. I felt Mary's hand on my ass as she crawled up next to me, stroking my ass as I slid in and out of Christa's tits. "Yum" Christa said as she allowed the head of my dick to slide into her mouth with each stroke.
Mary was sliding her had further and further down my ass until her fingers were teasing my balls with each stroke causing my climax to quickly building toward release.
"Oh fuck, here it comes!" I groaned. Christa let go of her tits and pulled my legs to drive my cock into her mouth as the first gush of cum erupted on her face. My second shot emptied into her mouth as she sucked at my head greedily as Mary teased my balls between my legs.
Finally I rolled off Christa, my balls and energy drained.
"Well, stud. You did pretty well for a first time." Mary said as she crawled over me and rubbed her nipples around my chest.
"Glad you approved." I responded nearly out of breath.
"Approve? Oh hell, you were much better than I had dreamed of!" she said with a laugh.
"Thank you." I said as she leaned down to give me a wet kiss. "I wonder if we should get back. I'm sure your husbands are wondering what happened to us."
"Knowing John, he's probably fucking your wife silly!" Christa said as she lay in the grass next to us.
"Oh, I don't know. She's pretty straight laced." I replied. "I was surprised that she even went along with getting naked in front of them."
"Well, your right though." Mary said as she lifted off of my body. We should get back."
Hall Passes Granted
It took us about fifteen minutes to make our way back down to the camp, but we paused when we heard the sounds of skin slapping. "Like I said!" Christa whispered with a grin. Stepping past me to sneak to the edge of the bushes. I followed her a moment later, leaning over Christa's back to peer into the camp; my cock tucked down tightly against her ass cheeks.
I was shocked to see my wife standing, bent at the waist, with John fucking her from behind and Mark standing in front of her, her hands stroking his cock with abandon. I never would have figured my wife to let anyone else fuck her, let alone two guys simultaneously. I wondered just how much they had done while we were gone. I had to admit that I was getting turned on watching her stroke Mark's hard-on, clearly working to aim it at her mouth as she worked him closer to climax.
I felt Christa's hand slide between her legs and find my hard cock that had been pressing against her ass; she adjusted slightly and then pushed back, sinking her pussy around my shaft. I wrapped my arms around her and fondled her dangling nipples as they swayed freely.
"God that's hot!" She whispered. "I've never seen my husband with anyone else. I want to cum when he does." She panted as her fingers moved to her clit. I could feel her fingers working around and around as I slid slowly in and out of her hot pussy. Christa got her wish, her climax coming only moments after Mark began to spew his load at Nancy's face. I was surprised to see Nancy pull his gushing cock toward her face and suck the head into her mouth, taking his load in her mouth.
John pulled his cock from Nancy's pussy and moved quickly around to her face, holding his shaft out toward her he stroked it, his cum lancing out in shot after shot across her face as she tried to release Mark's dick and take John's into her mouth. With a groan my own cock exploded inside Christa, my body jerking and spasming as I shot squirt after squirt into her pussy. Somehow Christa and I stayed undetected behind the foliage.
After what seemed like an hour, my wife stood up straight, Beaming a blissful happiness and wiping the cum from her face with her hand; and sitting down on the old dead log she had been by, her chest heaving as she panted.
"You remember our deal now! Fellas, no one ever knows about this!" She said sternly and loudly.
"Not a word!" Mark said as he stood rubbing his deflating cock.
"Why not?" Mary asked as she stepped out into the open from our far right.
"Oh shit!" Nancy said, covering her pussy with one hand and her tits with her arm.
"No point in hiding, we saw what happened!" Mary said as she walked closer.
Nancy and the guys scanned the foliage but still didn t see Christa and me as we completed our copulation.
Christa pulled off my cock and stepped out into the open. I was close behind.
"Well, okay. Christa calmly said. I think it's safe to say we all took advantage of the situation. The only question now is, where do we go from here? I for one want to fuck Mike again, if Nancy doesn't mind."
Damn, Christa outed me!
"I'll second that." Mary said, "Especially since you boys kept yourselves busy with Nancy."
Nancy looked from Mary to me, her face a mask of conflicting emotions. Finally she got up and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling her face next to mine in a hug. "They said you'd be busy fucking their wives, so it was only fair for them to play with me, too." She whispered.
I reached around and squeezed her asscheeks; "Did you enjoy it?" I whispered back.
"Not at first, but after a while, yeah, I did." She said as our heads were still nuzzled aside each other.
"Do you want to do it again?" I asked.
"I don't know, do you?" She deflected to me.
"Might be fun, on occasion. As long as we don't hide it from each other and don't make it a regular thing. We have to always have plenty of fuck time with each other, ya know?
"That sounds fair to me." She said, drawing back and turning her face to mine, and giving me a kiss, which tasted like a combination of her pussy and community cum.
"Sounds fair to me too." I said as I looked at the other two couples who were embracing and whispering, presumably similar discussions with their spouses.
"So it's decided then?" Mary asked as we sat around the fire ring eating lunch. "We can play with each other's spouses, but only on our group events and never in our hometown?" I looked around and saw nods from everyone, wondering just how interesting our future trips were going to be.
To be continued in part 2, Based on a post by m storyman x for Literotica.
Gangbang at the summit
As lunch was wrapping up, Mary announced that whoever draws the 3 shortest match sticks gets KP duty for lunch cleanup. She came around to each of us with a closed fist with 6 sticks sticking out from between her various fingers.
I watched carefully as John and Christa each seemed to have a couple very short match sticks. Mark and Nancy had long sticks. Damn, I really wanted more time in Christa s hot pussy, and I just love her huge tits.
When I pulled my match stick, it was long, but no one else saw mine as I held it in my fist. With a firm press of my thumb, the stick broke and I took the red tip in my other hand while my other fist reached down to guide my flip-flops on. The broken stick was lodged into the ground and I stood when Mary called us all to compare each other s wood .
The hell! Mary said as she somehow had a longer match stick than 3 others. I guess Nancy, Mark, and I have some free time. Truthfully, Mary probably knew that I tampered with the results, but it meant she could arrange her next tryst, and finally get some cock time with young Mark. Plus, she wanted to seal the arrangement with Nancy by licking her cunt into euphoric bliss.
Christa quickly took charge of john and me, dividing up the duties.
Mary turned to my Nancy and offered; Nancy, I don t know how you feel, but I know there s a nice swimming hole just down the creek a bit. I d love to freshen up if you know what I mean?
Yes, Nancy said, eagerly. I ve gotta get this stuff cleaned off my hair and tits.
Well,
Mary quipped; Having two studs taking turns with your hot body, I can t say
I m all that sympathetic, though.
Oh Mark? Nancy called over as Mark was returning from the bushes where he s
just taken a leak; Could you be a dear and escort two damsels to the swimming
hole? There might be some horny Sasquatches who d want to have their way with
us?
Uh, Mark paused, knowing it was going to be obvious to his buxom Christa,
that he was being invited to fuck two other women. I think Christa might;
Go! Christa ordered her athletic hubby. I need you to clean up really good for our last night in the woods.
John and I were grinning to ourselves. Christa had just answered our deepest thoughts about whether we d get some fuck time with her. She ran off her hubby to fuck our wives and keep them occupied.
I kissed Nancy and told her I hoped to hike up to the point when I was done with KP duty.
Oh, great! Christa interjected. I was hoping someone had enough energy for that excursion. Can I join you?
Yes, Nancy answered her for me. Hell, there are horny sasquatches rumored all over these parts. Keep her safe, Big Mike. And with tits like her s, John might need your help. Nancy winked to Christa, then kissed me and trailed off to join Mark & Mary.
Mary and Nancy took turns leading the way down to the creek, the other trailed behind to take in the view of Mark s athletic sexy body. As Nancy led the first part, she strangely had to make several stops to adjust her boot lacings, or some other issue. It always involved bending over at the waist with legs spread and pussy glistening. Nancy always concluded by turning to say; Sorry to delay us, then winking to Mark and resuming the trek.
For her part, Mary was continuously asking Mark how great it felt to have his cock in Nancy s mouth, and what might he do if he had to please two Milf s at once?
It was working, as evidenced by Mark s turgid cock stiffly strutting. At the swimming hole, Mary and Nancy were the first to take the plunge in the chilled water. Popping up from a refreshing dunk, Nancy s large extended nipples were obvious and enticing.
Mark took more time to wade into the deep. A little encouragement came from Mary, but it was Nancy s nipples that had Mark continuing to approach.
Go ahead, take the plunge! Mary encouraged.
Take one last look, ladies Mark advised. When this chilly water hits my cock, You ll get a new definition of what shriveled looks like.
We have remedies for that Nancy encouraged. With that, the two well-endowed ladies shook their shoulders and thus began a massive swaying of mammary treasures.
Mary tossed Nancy the bar of floating soap she brought just for this event. The two ladies lathered up then dropped their bodies under the surface just long enough to shake their hair rinsed.
Mark was in water just past his waist when they tossed him the bar of soap. With haste he splashed water up on his shoulders, seeking to avoid a full plunge. When he turned his back to the ladies, they rushed him, talking him and taking him fully under.
Shit! Mark screamed when he caught his breath. He started for shore.
Not so fast, Nancy ordered. Christa gave clear orders that she needs your cock and balls clean for tonight.
Damn straight! Mary agreed. Now let me have that soap and we ll get you presentable!
The two ladies took great pleasure and a leisurely time in lathering the young stud while he stood in water up to his thighs. Neither of them were confident in the other s thoroughness in scrubbing Mark s cock, balls and ass, so they went over each of the areas repeatedly. Soon the bar of soap was dissolved to about a fourth of its original size, and Mark s cock was fully expanded to four times his shriveled size.
You know, Mark said, I still have to rinse this lather off. And little guy is going to go into hibernation again.
Well, let s get you rinsed, Nancy said; then we ll go lay in the grass and wake your fella back up.
Without warning, Mary began splashing water on both Mark and Nancy. Then it was a complete free-for-all, and Mary was tackled and fully submerged, Mark coming under with her.
Nancy made her exit and found a nice spot in the grass. Mary came running from the water, but didn t arrive until Mark reached her first, and scooped an arm around her waist, pulling her up and twirling her a few spins, then dumping her on the grass next to Nancy.
Mark swiftly slapped Mary s ass and rolled her over, pressing his chest down on her s. I oughta take my liberties with you, for what you did. Mark teased.
Oh, yes, Mary enthusiastically agreed. I need to be punished and learn my place. But I warn you, big boy. I m a feisty tart and I don t tame easily! Treat me like a dog. Make me your bitch!
As Nancy watched this raunchy scene continue, she was shocked by what happened next. Mary flipped onto all fours and crawled to when Nancy sat with her arms supporting her, leaning back.
Save me, Nancy! Mary playfully declared while wrapping her arms around Nancy s waist and laying her head in Nancy s mound.
Mark knelt behind Mary and began fondling her spread cunt lips. He soon brought his semi-flaccid cock up, and squatting, he tucked the phallus into her warmth.
As Nancy enjoyed the sex show, Mary silently nudged her arm, wishing for Nancy to lay down on her back. Mary placed her elbows down between Nancy s inner thighs, and coaxed her to spread them wide. Then the warm luxurious feel of Mary s skilled tongue found every part of Nancy s womanhood. What only Christa knew, was that Mary had a tongue which extends more than 3 inches out of her mouth.
Mark now had a very stiff rod and it was filling Mary s hot cunt.
Nancy laid with her arms behind her head, watching Mark s face as he pounded into Mary. Mary s tongue went deep enough to find Nancy s G-spot, where she redoubled her efforts to bring Nancy to a blissful euphoria.
Nancy was imagining Mark pounding her. Mark was feeling the tremors of Mary s spasming climax and his cock sent a heavy blast deep into her cunt.
All three of them were reduced to a pile of spent sexy bodies, with Nancy s cunt at the bottom of the pile.
A Mountaintop Day
John led the trio upward for the 20 minute ascent to lookout point. Christa spent much of that time asking us guys what our craziest sex memories were. I had several to share, but John didn t seem to want to volunteer. Before we knew it, we were at the top and taking in the amazing view of the valley.
Dan,
Christa turned to me; Have you ever done a Big O ? You know, where two guys
fill both of a woman s lower holes?
I know how to, and I m proficient. But I won t tell who all was involved. Does
that help?
Good, yeah. Christa assured me. John, how about you?
Same answer Mike gave you. John said with a smile which revealed fond memories.
Can I talk you fellas into trying it with me? Christa shamelessly asked.
Done John said.
Shit, yeah! I concurred.
It s been a fantasy of mine since my college roommate told me about her wild orgy in Daytona. Christa said.
Somehow this young buxom sexpot was completely transformed from the bashful gal who feared other men seeing her tits, just this morning.
Dame girl! I said. What forms of debauchery are you going to drag us virtuous men down to? Aren t you the same gal who loudly protested birthday suits, just a few hours ago?
Well, secret s out; isn t it! Christa said as she knelt down and started stroking both John s and my cock. So how do we do this deed without anyone getting hurt?
Well, John said. you re off to a good start. But we have to get you really lubed up wet and very aroused. Big Mike is a full experience by himself, bit having both holes filled at the same time; that s the epitome of getting stuffed.
John helped Christa lay on her back while he laid between her legs to begin getting her juices flowing.
The scene at my feet was heavenly. Christa s massive natural tits were still very firm and towered skyward. Her nipples were perfectly symmetric and capped with pink nipples which begged for sucking.
I took my liberties and knelt by her shoulder, leaning down to feast on her mammary delights. Her hand found my happy cock and she had her way with my tip. When I could stand no more, I got up and took over for John,
Damn, the girl was wet and juices were running down her inner thighs.
When John had some tit-play and Christa was familiar enough with his phallus, I got us repositioned.
Okay, Christa; when you re ready, start by riding me cowgirl. Take your time and make sure your cunt gets used to the full length of my cock.
Christa did exactly as she was instructed, and had a blast riding Big Mike . I had to remind her to not take it too far, before John gets into the game.
Then I had Christa gently lay down on my chest. Shit I love the view of your luscious tits as they lay on my chest, babe!
Oh, fuck! Christa shouted. Mike, your hairy chest is tickling my nipples like I ve never felt!
As Christa was distracted by her tit arousal, John was tucking his knees up between my thighs. That was my queue to lift Christa s ass up and slip my cock out. Almost instantly, John s modest-sized cock was inside her wet hot cunt and pressing deep. He took a couple thrusts, then pulled back out. I raised her hips up enough to reach under her and align my cock back into her depths.
Okay, Christa; How are you doing?
Oh, Fuck! She beamed. I m finally getting to live out this fantasy! Bring it on, big boys!
Good, I ll pull out while John gets your ass acclimated. Just tell us when you re ready.
As I slipped my cock out, John slid his cock along her swollen wet cunt lips, to get fully lubed for entry. Then he dragged a middle finger into her slid and once it was coated he rubbed it in a circular motion on her sphincter. He then pressed in as Christa let out a deep exhale. He was in just to his first knuckle. He kept some steady pressure in her inner, second sphincter. About half a minute later, it relaxed, and his finger entered.
How are ya, darling? John asked.
Mum, Um Hum was all she tried to say. My tongue was un her mouth. I was trying to distract her.
John s other hand found her cunt and his thumb went in deep, to get fully coated. Then he swiftly pulled out the one middle finger and inserted the thumb in a swift motion.
All good, baby? John again asked, as he smoothly stroked her ass cheeks with his free hand.
Heavenly! Heavenly and hungering for cock! She boasted.
John s thumb had been gently moving in and out. Then John slid his cock into her pussy one more time, to freshly lube his tool. He took some extra time in her cunt because; well; it just felt so damn good in that tight cunt!
Then, as John watched me deeply French kiss the buxom babe, he slipped out his thumb and pressed his hard cock into her ass.
Christa tilted her head up and took a deep breath. My last virginity! I finally surrendered my ass to a cock.
Oh my God! I marveled at her courage. An anal virgin going straight for the Big O .
John slowly stroked her ass, going in a bit further in each new cycle.
Oh, shit that s amazing! Christa declared.
John finally reached his full depth and stayed there. He was leaning in with his arms descending to the ground just beside my hips.
I got some help from Christa as she raised her hips just enough for me to slide my hand down and guide my cock back to her cunt opening.
I
pressed hard, but her cunt was so tight. Then John slowly retracted to about
two-thirds of the way, That s when Big Mike made penetration and slide
tightly, all the way up against her cervix.
Oh God! Oh God! Christa was ecstatic. She laid still as John resumed his slow
pumping into her virgin ass. I wrapped my arms around her chest as she
screamed in ecstasy. A warm gush of fluids began running down onto my
ball sack and Christa spasmed and twerked.
John kept his slow strokes in rhythm as Christa screamed.
Oh, fuck! Stop! I can t take it anymore!
As she cried out, I felt drops land on my face. Looking skyward, I only then noticed that the clouds were now darker. In what seemed like an instant, a deluge of rain dumped on the three of us.
John rolled on and over on his ass. Christa did the same, her body now wedged between John and me, all of us looking skyward from the ridge summit. With the rain providing us a group shower.
After
about 5 minutes of heavy rain, we noticed it easing up to a gentle shower.
we got up and began scrubbing our bodies vigorously, to clean ourselves. We
didn t have soap, but probably did just as well without.
When
John s cock was clean, Christa inspected it, then tasted it. Mary will be
pleased. Christa said with the certainty of a health inspector. Then she
took him fully down her throat and held him there for nearly half a minute.
Without stopping her focus, she snapped her finger toward my direction. I
stepped up close and she took my turgid tool in her right hand and began
stroking my meat.
John was near coming when she pulled out and said; Baby s hungry for a high protein snack. Have you got enough to share with me?
John only answered with a blast into her open mouth. She immediately slid him deep and began thrusting her tongue under his frenulum.
My God! John screamed as she sucked him dry.
Smiling, Christa looked up and smiled as she showed him her empty mouth.
Then she turned her full attention to my aching rod. I didn t get the deep throat treatment. The one problem I have to accept as part of being massively endowed.
But Christa s mastery of my cock head was simply outstanding. In less than a minute I was blasting cream into her full mouth, almost faster than she could repeatedly swallow.
Damn, woman. You re a master of your craft! I declared.
It was settling to a light shower when we set out to return to camp. The descent went faster and we were back to camp in about 15 minutes.
Everyone went to their tents to grab a towel and dry off. Less than a minute later, while each of us was still drying, the others returned, soaking wet.
Soon each couple was in their own tents, visiting about their escapades, to the extent they felt brave enough to disclose. It went unspoken that this was nap time .
The sexy stories led to marital horniness and more copulations. An hour later the sun was back out, but the couples were still cuddling and resting.
That night they shared a final dinner followed by bawdy stories.
As the sun set they agreed to put clothes back on before the mosquitoes sucked all their blood out. They could have soaked their naked bodies in bug spray, but no one even suggested such a gross option.
As the bawdy stories got bolder and raunchier, the couples soon called it a night and retired to their tents for the loudest night of fucking of the entire trip.
The next morning, Mary, Christa, and Nancy went for a walk. Mary wanted to make sure Nancy had no misgivings about the events that transpired this week.
Nancy assured the other two ladies that this was something she hoped to experience, but never found a safe enough set of friends.
I know Mike s cock has done some wandering she said. I never confronted him, because I never felt like he took away from what we share, as a couple. I think Mike and I will explore our sexuality and circles even more, when the right situation develops.
But for now, Nancy paused, then said; I m going to never want to miss another group outing with you two couples.
This weekend helped Mike and I confront our shared fantasies and appetites. Mary, I have you to thank for pressing the issue. And Christa, you voiced a lot of my inner conflicts and went on that journey with me. When you said everything I was thinking, I saw how you processed the choice and I felt comfortable following your example.
Thank you, girls, for sharing your husbands cocks with me. I don t want to ever disrespect your marriages.
John, Mark, and I were sitting by the doused fire when the ladies returned. The tents were all bundled and the 6 backpacks were leaning over by the trees.
I told the guys how much I value their trust and respected their loving wives. We all pledged ourselves to honor in this circle of friends.
We also agreed to meet as men, to discuss any concerns or present new opportunities to invite others who might be compatible with our collective chemistry.
That backpacking club lasted nearly 3 years, until Mike got a promotion and transfer to another state.
Marry and John became part of our further escapades.
Based on a post by m storyman x for Literotica.

